Road Tripping Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feel so good to me Mol and once you're ready I am going to fuck you deep until you're soaking my legs again."

Lou began to Move slowly in Molly and give her a minute to get used to his cock in her after a few days, and to make sure she was ok after the double fucking he and Felix had done with her a few days earlier. "Let me know when you are ready for more Mol." As he poured some more oil over his cock while her was most of the way out.

Molly pushed back hard against him after she felt the cool oil hit her stretched asshole too. Fuck me good now Louis. I'm ready for you and I want your cock and cum deep in me now!!"

Lou kissed the back of her neck and renewed one of the fading hickeys and began to pump himself in and out of her with growing speed and her pushing back to meet his thrusts. "You feel so good, hot, and as tight as ever Mol. You must be doing your pussy exercises with your ass too."

Molly just responded with a low moan and another gush from her pussy hitting Lou's legs as she was working her cock at the same pace as Lou in her.

Molly came twice more all but screaming into the pillow before Lou said, "I'm going to fill you now Mol!!"

He made a few more quick thrusts before he just buried himself as deeply as he could holding her hips to him and pumping his cum as deeply as he could into her.

At the same moment Molly was meeting his orgasm with the last in a building series of multiple orgasm that left her panting and the towels soaked through beneath them.

They held themselves steady for a moment before Lou began to lightly rub her pussy after turning off her vibrator for now. Molly was still catching her breath and had not quite landed back on earth yet as her crystals took on deep glow beneath her.

Lou's fingers continued to play with her pussy and dip into her soaked hole as he slid his cock out of her and was down licking the crack of her ass as his thumb was back at her g-spot again.

Lou' thumb and tongue bounced Molly back up from her soft landing after her last orgasm when his tongue circled her bubbling and twitching asshole, and his thumb was back in her neglected pussy.

"Keep that up Louis and Ta'Pau is going to wash your cock and make you get it up again and fuck her pussy for ten more minutes at least."

"Ta'Pau's lips on my cock and vibrator deeply in me would be a logical solution to that problem Mol." Lou said with a laugh as Molly came and let out a belly laugh at the same time for a real unusual sensation as Lou went back to rimming her gently as more cum just slowly ran out of her with each wave and motions of his busy, nearby, thumb.

Molly lay there panting and laughing lightly, as light waves of pleasure rolled through her, and Lou came up to kiss her and share some of his cum with her.

After a minute of slow and tender kisses Molly sat up a little and with a wide grin told Louis: "Roll over big man and let me get your buns ready for my cinnamon stick to fuck you and pump some more of your cream out for us to share.

They shifted around on the bed as Lou wiped his still sticky and half hard cock off before Molly got behind him and had the oil ready. First, she wanted to rim him good and have him read for her cock.

She would have to keep him ready for Felix when they next had a chance to all be together again. Sara would love to watch Lou get a good fucking from Felix too.

Molly slowly went to rim Lou deeply while she played with and went to lick his still sweaty and sticky balls and worked to re-inflate his cock and get him ready for hers.

Lou just relaxed letting Molly rim him deeply and get him ready for her strap-on cock. "That feels so good Mol. I'm ready for you to give me cinnamon buns any time you are. We're going to have to get more of that one. It's almost empty."

"Enough left for my plans for you tonight. We may have to stop at the store in New Jersey if we don't find another. I will check the hotel phone book for one nearby."

"I bet there's one near Washington or Baltimore which we can stop at on the way to meet Sara Friday Mol."

"Good thinking Louis. There must be a superstore near there. ALL of those politicians need a good, fat, 15-inch dildo shoved up their ass after what they do to us!!" Molly said with a laugh as she began to run two of her oiled fingers in and out of Lou and she had coated her cock and put on its lowest setting to start.

"Ready Louis. I will go slow at first and let you get used to me in you again. It's been a few days for you too." Molly eased the tip of her vibrator into him, making Lou jump a little at the sudden feeling of the vibrations stimulating him.

"I'm ready for you Mol," as he did like she had done earlier and just slid up until he was fully impaled on her strap-on as Lou stopped for a moment to get used to being fucked again.

Molly started of slowly, knowing how she like to get her ass fucked for the first time in a few nights. "Let me know if anything hurts Louis. I never want to hurt your wonderful ass unless it is a little spanking." Molly slapped his ass once on each cheek with her left hand lightly and poured some more oil on her cock with her right hand, before going to fuck him faster after some long slow thrusts.

Molly reached around to begin to play with Lou's now rock-hard cock and stopped long enough to turn the vibrator up to its medium setting and fucking Lou fast again and now felt him begin to drip pre-cum into her hand as both moaned and Molly came lightly from the butt of the vibrator rubbing near her clit with each thrust.

"Fuck me faster Mol and make me cum like I did for you. I love you, Molly."

Molly took ahold of his hips and after quickly turning the vibrator up to full she began to fuck him faster and so both were moaning more with each thrust. Molly loved the feeling of being in this position from time to time a loved that Lou was man enough to let them explore like this together. "I Love you Louis with all my heart for all eternity."

Then with a laugh as she kept up a fast pace. "Maybe I had a stone dildo for your ass thousands of years ago in some far-off land. We will have to look in our bedrooms of the past."

"Yes, Mol I'm going to cum soon fuck me faster and make me cum." Lou all but shouted into the pillow as he kept up the fast pace but again had his cock in her hand and was pumping him.

When Molly felt his cock swell and begin to jump, she buried her vibrating cock deeply in his ass and held her hands to catch as much of his cum as she could. Seconds later he shot several strong spurts of cum into the gathering pool of pre-cum Molly had caught in the seconds before he exploded.

For several seconds they lay together with Molly kissing his shoulders before she gently slipped out of him and rolled off to his side, carefully keeping most of his cum in her hand, before bringing her had to their lips for them to share.

Lou rolled to his side to meet her kiss as their hard cocks rubbed against the other and added to the whole illusion for Louis and Mol.

Molly got off the bed first, stretching her back and lowering the strap-on from herself to wash. "Time for Mol to go back to bed Louis, but Ta'Pau is going to wash your wonderful cock and see if I can ride you one more time tonight."

Lou was off the bed too, gathering some of their wet towels and seeing how wrecked the bed beneath was. It was nowhere near as bad as what the four of them had done to the bedding in the hotel in Arizona.

Lou was warming up the shower as Molly washed off the strap-on and had her other vibrator waiting for Lou after their shower. Once all was set she was in the shower and holding his cock to her clit after she washed him with her pee to start getting him ready for pussy soon.

They kissed and slowly washed the other in the shower, until Molly went to work on his still half hard cock. "Ta'Pau will make sure you are good and clean for my pussy in a few. I just want to ride you and feel you in me. I love you, Lou."

"I love you too Molly and your soapy hands feel good on me. I have to have you wash me like this more often." He said with a smile and another long and deep kiss.

Two minutes later they were out of the shower and once mostly dry they were back on the bed and working into a loving sixty-nine, building more excitement for the next joining tonight.

Molly/Ta'Pau, did a thorough inspection of Lou's cock as his tongue kept her pussy flowing with his slow rhythm. For at least five minutes they lay together building the excitement and getting him harder and her wetter by the moment, as a few small orgasms rolled through her body, just adding to the anticipation of their next coming together.

"Your cock hard and I can taste your pre-cum Lou. Lay back and let me ride you for a while."

"My pussy is jealous my ass got your cock first tonight, but you should last longer after I have drained you a little now."

Lou got himself set and they shared a deep kiss and let their tongues share all of her honey that flowed into Lou's mouth while eating her. After he laid back Molly hopped on top of him with her back to him. "I'm going to ride you like this for a few minutes and they get your left bend working the other side of my little pussy Lou."

"That's ok Molly. I will just play with your ass and pinch your cheeks to get you to move faster." He said with a laugh as she lowered herself onto him with a sigh and all kinds of squishing sounds.

"You feel so good to me from every angle Lou." She sighed and began to move up and down on him and play with her clit while his fingers teased her recently fucked asshole a little.

She rode him until she came and covered her hand and his balls in some of her squirting juices. After she calmed and had sat for a moment just relaxed and filled with him, she looked over her shoulder and lifted herself off of Lou and did a quick and graceful spin, followed by her settling right on him and feeling his left bend rub his head strongly against the other side of her soaked and still twitching pussy.

Molly resumed playing with her clit as she rode Lou at a slow pace, again, just savoring the feel of him inside of her and the long waves of pleasure this kind of joining brought both of them.

Lou was helping her play with her streaming pussy and took his soaked fingers to coat and pinch her nipples standing out hard from her breasts and her stones glowing and dancing in her cleavage. Sweat was now beginning to add some more shine in the room lights to both their chests and her stones.

Molly came several time and would slow and lean down to kiss Lou and just soak them some more and build up to an even greater peak for them to share. Lou could sense she was tiring a little and asked her. "This bed looks tall enough. Want me to move you to the edge and fill you that way soon Molly?"

"Yes Lou." Molly said with a smile as she was resting for a moment after just peaking again. She was off of him a moment later with another kiss as he gave her the pillow her was using and in seconds he was in her and wasted no time in going at her pussy with fast and deep strokes that had her reaching down and pulling him to her even faster.

"That's it Lou! Fuck me good and hard and cum in me! I want to cum one more time and then curl up around you for the night."

Lou listened to her and fucked her as hard as he dared while she was keeping up as fast a pace with her hand on her clit and small jets of her cum squirting around his cock and her pussy lips before he groaned, and she felt him swell in her again and begin to meet her waves of cum with pulses of his own filling her warmly.

For a moment Lou laid his sweaty head on her equally perspiring chest. "Time for one more shower honey he said softly and kissed her before withdrawing his shrinking cock from her and offering her a hand up once her eyes opened, and she was ready to move.

Lou met her bright smile with his own and had two outstretched hands to help her from the bed and got for one more shower and pee. In a minute they were holding each other under the hot water letting them all just flow all over themselves and the other while they kissed deeply and then gave each other a quick wash.

Five minutes later they were under the blankets catching the late weather and soon sleeping before Carson's guest host was on.

--------

The wake-up call came at 6:30 and in fifteen minutes they were at breakfast and had already loaded the few bags they brought to the room, into Andromeda and after some cinnamon buns to go with their omelets, juices and two coffees', they were on the road before 7:15, with Lou driving through the heavy commuter traffic.

Molly could tell he was a little anxious to see his home for the first time in two months.

After some heavy early traffic, they were soon making a decent time through the mountainous roads across Pennsylvania. It was a quick stop for lunch along the highway before they were running down the road to "The Who's, Quadrophenia" and The Charlie Daniels Band, playing loudly out of the cassette deck and many speakers.

Molly had noticed the one in the passenger door had died earlier in the day and they added it to the list when the CB was installed.

It was 3:30 in the afternoon when Lou pulled Andromeda into the driveway of the large white two-family house on a quiet tree lined street. He pulled into the back where there were three garages with only one car in them and open spots for several more cars. Lou pulled up nearest to the back door where there was another door leading to the basement he explained to Molly.

Lou and his roommate's landlord, Mrs. Appleton was out watering her plants in old jeans and her ex-husbands heavy shirt. She dropped her hose and walked over to the wagon as they got out to stretch. "Oh My God!! It's my long-lost tenant. Lou how are you doing, and I see you have a new friend with you, but that same white battlecruiser."

Hi Mrs. Appleton, how are you doing. He quickly introduced Molly to her after she gave him a hug and began to look at all of the stuff in the back of the car.

Are you here for long Lou or are you going back on the road again? Not that I mind, since you are now the quietest tenant I've ever had. She said with a laugh as Molly looked at the gardens she had, and Lou began to unload some of the stuff they were going to leave behind in the house and basement.

Molly showed her the turquoise and Lou gave her a large, colorful, piece of petrified wood to put out on her garden wall. "We will only be here tonight and then we will go for a few days before we are back for a day of two, then we will drive to Florida to see my parents for their anniversary on the first. I assume you are still smoking with Max and Darla on Friday's. If you are free tonight, I will have some new types of pot we got at shows across the country for everyone to try."

"I'll be up there before seven Lou, and it will be good to talk. I got to finish the plants and get dinner going for my son before he goes to work for second shift after he gets home from the community college. Darla should be here in about half an hour. I think Max had to open today but he should be home from the mall by six."

They went up to the second-floor apartment to use the bathroom and Lou showed Molly around the large three-bedroom apartment. It was bright and sunny with the large bay windows in the front and many crystals hanging and sitting on the shelves beneath them. Lou made a few trips up and down bringing mostly clothes up before he had Molly help him with the log and other heavy items up to show and give to them.

Once they had seen Mrs. Appleton had gone in, Lou and Molly made a quick run to get all the pot and money out of all the secret compartments and bring it all up count and then show all the samples, roaches, and smoke some tonight.

Lou took the jar with the dirt from his tires marked HD 150706 d and put it in a metal box in the basement inside a locked cabinet he had down there for some tools he had left behind. Max had a key to the cabinet, and he marked the jar "DO NOT OPEN"!!

Molly sat at Lou's desk in the spare bedroom that had two other desks and many bookcases Lou was already going through for more ancient history books to look into.

After about fifteen minutes Molly said. "Lou we are up $227.75 if you figure in our unemployment we are collecting and not counting the jar of small change we are leaving for Max to go through. We just need the quarters for tolls, laundry and maybe some pinball or video games. I see you have a box of mail to go through and check your bank account, and the rest, but we all look good for the return trip west and have no worries about the trip to Florida. We will both get unemployment on the first, and that should more than cover that trip, and we both have money in the bank. I've only used my credit card a few times and still have over half of what April gave me for my car."

"So, we have no money worries, then. It's time to for a bong hit Molly."

"I love that idea, Lou." She said with a smile as the door in the kitchen opened and Lou and Molly came out to see Darla just getting home from her job.

"Hi Lou, it is great to see you. Darla said with a smile as she hugged Lou and went to say hi to Molly. It's good to finally meet you Molly after we talked on the phone all those times. How are you guys doing and are you only here for tonight."

"Were great Darla and yes we will be heading out again tomorrow, but we will be back for a few days over the next few weeks before we head west to be out in California for the twelfth of June."

"You must be putting crazy miles on that station wagon." She said with a laugh.

Darla called Max and he left the store to his assistant manager and headed home early as Lou ordered a large amount of Chinese food for all tonight and put some fresh water in his bong for all to try their many pot flavors.

The big table in the dining room they never used was cleared and soon it was covered in photos and some of the stuff they had collected. Darla got out the ticket envelopes so they could see how they did. As it was, they got all but one of their double orders through, only getting one set of four for New Jersey, and were now set for the July tour. Max and Darla had gotten their tickets for the four shows they planned to go to in July, so all were good, and April and Megan had said their tickets were all set, and they knew they had enough to bring Sara to all the shows.

Lou went to get the takeout while Molly and Darla got to talk and to get to know each other and what life was like on the road for them and how she had met Lou in Hartford. Lou and Max got there at the same time and soon the table was covered with food and some of the things they had to show and give them.

Around 6:30 Mrs. Appleton came up to join them for a serious smoke session. She had never seen weed like they had and after two joints and many rounds of the bong she was helping them finish the leftover Chinese food and enjoying some of their tales of the road.

It was a fun night, smoking and trying some of the weed samples they had kept for days like this. They showed them their pictures from the road to put faces on the names of some of the people they had met.

By nine the landlord had gone downstairs to pass out and Lou and Max were looking more than a little fried. Max was the first to hit the showers and followed by Lou. The women kept talking while Max showed Lou what had been in that box of coins, he had sent him, that was a very good deal and Lou got a chance to look through the cards he had sent back for the first time.

By eleven the women had finally taken a short break to take their showers and Lou caught the weather for the weekend which looked to be a mix of sun and rain through Sunday.

After one more round of bong hits with the purple weed Lou and Max had all but passed out in their chairs and the women led them to their beds, with all passing out shortly.