Road Tripping Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That felt so good Lou. Hurry up and jump on him before I lose what little control I have. I want his cock in filling me with cum soon.

Molly hopped on top of Lou and again moaned as he went all the way into her. Lou picked up the ninety-five-pound Sara and had her still dripping pussy on his face as she grabbed for her vibrator on the table next to them. First, she jammed it against her clit on full speed as Lou buried his tongue in her and enjoyed, he odd sensation as he drank all that was flowing with his tongue lapping around her g-spot, between snatched breaths.

Molly and Sara came together and covered Lou in more as Molly was shouting. "Cum in me soon Lou. I want you in my pussy for the rest of the night!

Sara went to her side after she kissed Lou deeply for a minute as Molly told them to lick all of the cum off each other and then kiss her. Lou met her for a deep kiss that gave them a moment to rest before Sara met Molly's gaze with a gleam in her eye and her toy buzzing on full in her hand.

She met Molly in a fierce kiss and jammed her pink vibrator against her clit on full as Lou took ahold of her hips and began to fuck her as hard as he could, with her moaning and meeting each thrust. All three of them were lost deeply in the moment but also deeply joined as the pleasure was now swirling between all three of them. Lou had thrust three Long fingers into Sara's just fucked and eaten pussy and she was humping his hand almost as fast as he was fucking Molly.

As she came and felt Lou begin to swell in her, broke the kiss with Sara as Saliva dripped from them to their chests. Molly took Sara's hand with the vibrator from her pussy as she dropped it, and she had the three of them clutch their crystals together.

Even in the half-lit room they could see the whips of light peak out from the small spaces between their fingers. Lou was exploding deeply in her pussy as Sara came all over his hand.

The three gazed at the little lights as Molly and Sara just peaked their hands open for a second for all three to see the little sphere of lights dance in and around the four crystals in their lights from within.

"Lou and Sara. That is our "Sphere of Love". I first saw it with Marta, that last time the four of us made love together. You and Felix did not see it then and it surprised Marta and I when we saw it."

They closed their hands and for a full two minutes the three held each other and just let all of their wonderful energies flow through them and deepen everything between them.

Molly rolled off of Lou and before she could move off the bed Sara was between her legs sucking all of the juices from within her pussy and after a drink for herself she filled he mouth again and met Molly for a deep and cum filled kiss as Lou went to drink all that was flowing from Molly as she came again and squirted out a mixture of his and her cum to his waiting mouth.

He came up and replaced Sara and gave Molly a strong and cum filled kiss as Sara rammed four fingers into her and tickled her g-spot into one more tremendous orgasm that left Molly blissfully drained.

All three dragged their exhausted bodies to the shower and the women had Lou hose off their pussies from just outside as both peed and played with each other and finished off sucking their fingers clean as Lou put his hands in each of them and licked and shared them before they all showered again.

They shared bowl hits and finished cleaning up for bed. They stripped down the destroyed bed for a quick rinse of the sheets and their towels. They snuggled in together to watch the early weather and see it looked like rain in the morning as the thunder and lightning got heavier outside.

"We can sleep in for a change tomorrow and we have the room until Sunday at least and you said you have Monday off Sara for the holiday. Maybe we will go somewhere then. Get you used to the road." Lou said with a laugh as they turned off the lights and TV. Molly had cracked the curtains just enough to let everyone see some of the storm before sleep overtook them.

In all of their dreams that night they started by seeing the rainbow from Andromeda's crystal "Eye" as they slept and its rays from a nearby lightning strike lit the room in its multi color glow for an instant.

Their journeys that night would answer many questions and both open and heal old wounds their souls had suffered in the deep and much more recent past.