Rob and Katie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writergeek
writergeek
106 Followers

"Oh, did you misunderstand me about dinner? Let me clear that up."

Katie walked over to Rob and put her arms around him again. This time she leaned in and whispered soft nothings into his ear before gently wrapping her lips around his earlobe. She gently pulled on it, nibbling ever so slightly. She didn't plan on seducing him like this, but the sight of Rob had brought back all of her feelings. It wasn't the smartest thing that she had done in agreeing to split up with him.

For his part, Rob was putty in his ex's hands. He slid his hands back to her butt, squeezing it firmly. Katie responded by kissing down his jawline and up to his lips. She wrapped hers tight around his and slid her tongue between them. She loved his hands on her ass and wasn't at all surprised by the growing bulge that was pressed against her. She flicked her tongue along his, kissed him again, then pulled away.

"Feeling frisky, tiger? Didn't all those college girls take care of you?!" Katie smiled knowing the quiet guy wasn't like that.

Rob smiled back. "Oh sure, all of them! But there's only one of you."

Katie grinned lovingly. "Do you want to see something cool?!"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Well, close your eyes silly!"

"Well, alright. But don't do that thing where you walk up and tickle me!" Rob said it with a dead serious tone.

"Oh no! I'd never do that!" She giggled then instructed him again to close his eyes.

Rob put his head down and covered his eyes with his hands. Katie quickly fumbled with the buttons of her plaid shirt. She slid it off and tossed it down on the ground. She then unhooked her bra in the back and slid it off her chest.

"Okay, you can look now."

Rob had no idea what to expect, but when he opened his eyes he could only see Katie's shirt on the ground. As he looked higher, he saw her large, firm breasts. It was the first time he had laid eyes on them, and his bulge grew bigger in his shorts.

Katie giggled. "Well, I see you approve studly. You've waited a long time to see these I think!"

She gently ran her fingers over them giving him a bit of a show. Rob's mouth was practically hanging open, and he felt his mouth salivating. Katie was just as beautiful underneath her shirt as outside of it. He felt the tightness of his shorts constricting him. Maybe this is a dream, and I'm still in the shower he thought to himself.

Katie walked over and grabbed his hand. "So, do you like them?"

"I love them. You're so beautiful!"

Katie squeezed his hand. "Good! Want to eat dinner here?" She winked.

"Sure. No place better to be."

Katie pulled him to the stairs. "It's up here."

"Dinner is upstairs?" Rob was playing along at this point.

"Well, I just wanted to have an excuse to go to my room. Are you okay with that?"

Rob smiled and shook his head. As they got to Katie's room, she shut the door behind them. She pushed Rob into a chair as she sat on the bed, her breasts fully exposed. She smiled at Rob and let her fingers lightly caress her chest.

She sat back just against her pillow, giving Rob an eyeful. Her long, curly hair was partially draped over her breasts. Rob could tell that she was excited by the way in which she shifted her legs and the growing length of her nipples. Her chest was more beautiful than he had ever envisioned. His shorts were fully tented now, and he desperately wanted to unzip them. But he was too enamored with Katie's breasts to think of his own needs.

But the temptation was swelling, both literally and figuratively. As Katie peered into his eyes, she used her fingers to lightly rub and pull each nipple. She saw how Rob looked at her, very lovingly, and certainly more endearing than the soccer player at the party. She ran her tongue along her lips, teasing him again. There was no use in denying it. She wanted Rob in every way possible. To her, he was the one she was supposed to be with forever.

It was at that moment that she decided to be even more seductive. Using one hand she gently lifted her breast to her mouth and engulfed the entire nipple.

Rob was about as turned on as he had ever been. He could hear the soft suckling sounds she was making by moving her lips and mouth all over her hard nipple. Their eyes made contact again, and Katie was moaning as she gently nibbled on her tit. She decided that Rob was to be hers again, and she would persuade him as best as she could. At the moment, he didn't need much convincing.

A small wet spot had soaked through his cotton boxers and onto his shorts. He was keenly aware of it as was Katie. He watched as she pulled her mouth from her long, swollen nipple and moved to the other breast to do the same. She was moaning ever so slightly, and it was driving them both wild. Rob just sat intently watching. He wanted to rub the bulge but was too engrossed in this beautiful woman than to take any action.

But Katie wouldn't have it that way. She couldn't let Rob suffer. She beckoned for him. "Come over and sit here by me stud. I'm lonely!"

Rob did as he was instructed and sat next to Katie. She grabbed his hand and slid it across her breast. He never felt anything like it before. He gently rubbed and massaged and quickly discovered how sensitive they were when he lightly pulled on one of the nipples. Katie moaned his name and took her right hand and pressed his head to her left breast. Instinctively, he knew what she wanted and happily obliged by lapping his tongue on her nipple. It was so erotic to him, and he felt her hand on his head guiding him to suck and nibble on her tit. He knew his shorts must have a massive spot on them by now, and he didn't care. He wanted to make Katie feel good. He loved her.

Katie had the same idea. Seeing the spot on Rob's boxers excited her as much as his mouth on her breast. As he nibbled, she gasped and lightly moaned his name close to his ear. He felt amazing. She reached out and lightly rubbed his leg and then moved it higher to his bulge. She felt him nibble just a bit harder on her swollen nipple and jumped with excitement. After many years, they were truly getting to know each other on a more intimate level.

Katie released her hand from his head and worked both hands to his shorts. She gently undid the button and pulled down the zipper. She reached inside and grasped the bulge in his boxers. He moaned again onto her breast but did not stop and let her explore him. She continued rubbing but was not satisfied and quickly tugged on both his shorts and boxers. As he lifted himself off the bed, the clothes slid off and his hard penis sprang back slapping off his belly. He loved being free of the boxers in front of Katie. He felt comfortable rather than shy and awkward around her.

Katie didn't say much and was clearly mesmerized by the sight of him. Rob's cock stood straight up with a length of about seven inches and had an impressive girth. She caught herself licking her lips as she admired her man.

Katie let her fingers explore him, gently running down his belly and through his pubes. Rob continued to work on her breasts as he felt her grasp his cock and slowly start to stroke it. He moaned quietly and felt as though she knew exactly how to stroke him. He briefly wondered if she had some experience while away at college. He didn't think on it too much. By the time he could, Katie had taken control. The curvy brunette leaned over, and as she pumped his shaft, she let her tongue glide along Rob's belly, letting it briefly and seductively slide into his belly button. The sudden shock of it jolted Rob, mostly because it tickled him a bit, but he quickly relaxed.

He didn't expect what was next.

Katie slid her nose down though his dark bush and slowly kissed up his hard shaft to his head. By the time she reached the head, droplets of pre-cum were slowly leaking from his slit. Rob let his mouth go from Katie's breast and moaned loudly. She gently pushed Rob back so that he was now leaning against the back of the bed. She moved her tongue to gently lap up the juices from Rob's slit, sending an uncontrollable shiver throughout the length of her guy's body. She looked up at Rob with her brown eyes, his hard shaft in her hand, and she quickly engulfed his head with her lips.

Rob let out a sigh of content followed by a drawn out moan of Katie's name. "Ohhh Katie. Yessss!" He was getting his first blowjob.

Rob just laid back and relaxed. He quickly pulled off his shirt so that he was completely naked for his woman. He looked down at Katie again, and she stared back as she moved her mouth with a twist motion all over his swollen head and then slowly let his cock disappear into her mouth.

He wasn't sure what to do with his hands, but he noticed Katie's long hair in the way. He reached down and gently pulled it back into a ponytail and held it above her head. As he did so, he felt Katie moan gently onto him. He wondered to himself if she had liked it. He didn't get to contemplate it long, however. She pulled her mouth off of his cock. "Oh yes Rob. Pull my hair." She sunk her mouth back onto him, and he gently pulled on her hair. Again, he felt the vibrations of a moan on him. He yanked harder on her hair and then pushed gently, and it was clear from her squeals of delight that Katie loved him in control of her.

Rob was breathing harder. He realized now that Katie certainly had some experience. He didn't mind one bit. He wanted to give the brunette encouragement and quietly moaned, "Yess Katie. I love how you suck on me baby." The sexy brunette responded by using her fingers to gently pull and massage his balls. Rob was truly in heaven. He could feel himself getting tingly all over, the woman between his legs bringing him so much pleasure. He continued pulling on her hair just a bit. His cock had never been so hard, and he knew that he couldn't last much longer. He looked down again and could see Katie gently writhing on the bed.

Katie couldn't control herself. She was very horny and certain now that her panties were soaked through. She had always loved Rob and to have him in her bed with his hard cock in her mouth drove her wild. She gyrated on the bed as best as she could, but she wanted her focus to be on Rob's throbbing cock rather than her needs. She slid her mouth off Rob and looked up at him. "I've always wanted this Rob. I love your cock in my mouth." She moved her head lower this time and slowly begin kissing and lapping her tongue on his balls. She heard the moans coming from her guy, and they served to turn her on more. Very carefully, she pulled one of his balls into her mouth and massaged it with her lips and tongue.

Rob instinctively moved his legs apart to give her better access. "Ohh Katie, that feels amazing honey." He couldn't resist telling her how it felt. It seemed to drive her, and it was all true. If he didn't know it before, he knew it now. He truly was in love with this girl and wanted her back. He kept her hair in a ponytail and held it in place and gently bent his knees as she moved her mouth all over his nuts. Rob closed his eyes and moaned loudly. He never thought it would feel this wonderful.

Katie still had a firm grasp of Rob's cock and was slowly jerking him off as she kissed, licked, and sucked each of his balls. Though she had only been with the soccer player the night of the party, she had watched enough adult movies to know what would please her man. She could definitely feel that her pussy was on fire with desire, but it would have to wait. As Rob bent his knees a bit, Katie gently ran her tongue across the skin under his balls. She heard Rob whimper loudly and knew she had found an extremely sensitive spot. She stared up into his eyes, her tongue running all over his balls and the spot underneath. He was moaning uncontrollably now, his body clearly quivering with anticipation of release.

"I think I found your sweet spot baby!"

"Oh yes, Katie. That feels so fucking good."

"Mmm, no reason to stop then. I love to please you."

"You do it so well. I hope that I get a turn on you too."

"Oh, I expect it! But right now, it's all about you."

Katie buried her face back between his legs. She seductively ran her tongue down his shaft and over his balls. She found his taint again and pulsated her tongue on it. Her fingers slid up and down his cock, stroking him slowly, as her thumb massaged his slippery head. Rob was moaning louder now.

"Oh Katie. You're going to make me cum."

"Oh yes Rob! I've wanted to do this for you for so long." Katie was looking lovingly into his eyes as she stroked him. She loved this guy so much, and she was so turned on knowing that he was about to squirt for her. She lowered her lips back onto his hard, throbbing cock and pumped his shaft with her mouth. She darted her tongue everywhere, especially into his slit, tasting the sweet pre-cum leaking profusely from his head now.

Rob felt his body shaking. He knew he couldn't hold back much longer. His toes were starting to curl a bit, and he continued to pull on Katie's hair. "Ohhh I'm about to cum!" He was breathing hard, moaning, and by the lack of movement on Katie's part, she wanted to taste him. She moved her mouth a bit harder, the tongue moving faster, and he couldn't hold it any longer.

"Ohhhhh Katie!"

Rob held Katie's curly hair and gently pulled as the orgasm hit him. He felt his balls constrict as his cock spasmed multiple times and spurted his juice into Katie's waiting mouth. "Ohhhhh!" He couldn't stop moaning. Katie kept her lips wrapped around Rob's cock, her tongue still running on his slit, as rope after rope of his creamy sperm flooded her mouth. She hungrily swallowed it down, tasting the salty yet sweet juice of her man. She continued rubbing his balls, anxiously coaxing all of the cum out of them. She wanted every last drop.

As she felt Rob start to relax, she opened her mouth and let him watch as she swallowed the last of his cum. She leaned over and flicked her tongue on his sensitive slit to clean up the remaining sperm on his cockhead. Rob pulled her up and started kissing her passionately. After a few moments, he let go of her lips.

"That was amazing honey. Wow!"

"Mm I loved doing it for you. You really came a lot!"

Rob leaned in and kissed her again.

"So I think it's my turn! What do you say stud?"

Rob couldn't resist. Katie beamed with a big smile, her firm big breasts still exposed with her nipples protruding similar to pencil erasers. Rob leaned in again, kissing her deeply as his right hand gently rubbed her right breast. He leaned over to lick her swollen nipple when they both jumped in shock.

The entry door to the house slammed shut.

"Katie, are you home?" They heard a voice asking the question from downstairs.

Quickly, Rob and Katie put their clothes back on. They tried to straighten out the bed sheets as best they could and make themselves appear less disheveled.

Katie's mom was home early.

writergeek
writergeek
106 Followers
12