All Comments on 'Rob and Macy'

by rm_writer63

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story. A good deviation from the typical incest stories. I hope you do a Christmas sequel.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Nice twists and turns in the story. I knew it was coming she was fucking her son, so little predictable there. Having everyone get together at the end took some of the love out of the story, so a miss there. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A bit different. Which is good. Really liked it. I only wish it was longer. And I hope they work out their plans. It would be awesome Grandma teaching Macy how to eat her pussy while Grandpa stuffs her. Then they could give her to her own parents as a surprise Christmas present. Just a thought. Five stars.

Jedd

wvjetwvjetabout 2 years ago

Loved it, can't wait for the next part

sp9983sp9983about 2 years ago

Details. First you said Rob had a 10 inch dick, then you said a 9 inches, then went back to 10. You also need to proofread your work, or find an editr.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was good enough, but you need to figure out his magical length-changing cock. Is it 9" or 10"? The ending was unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like the concept a lot, it is a welcome widening of the scope of incest stories. I wished it would have been longer, slower paced and more descriptive. Still a five stars story.

rm_writer63rm_writer63about 2 years agoAuthor

Well, Command F and replace didn't work. Other than that, what did you think?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous