Rob and Macy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rob, I don't want to bring this up right nos because I am having a marvelous time with you, but what are the plans for sleeping arrangements? I came prepared for a date with a client, not a date with my grandfather." Mary asked.

"I don't know. I haven't thought that far ahead. Let's wait til we get back to the room to make that decision. Do you care to dance, again, beautiful?"

"Of course. I'm always up to dance with my favorite handsome man."

They danced a couple of more songs before calling for the car to return to pick them up. Again, as she entered the cabin of the car, Rob was treated to a look at her sexy legs, only this time, she held the pose a little longer and spread her legs a little more. Now, he could tell for sure, that there were no panties being worn that night. Again, she looked up and smiled at him. She snuggled in right under his arm and he placed his hand on her exposed thigh. He made light traces slowly up and down her gams. Her breathing increased and her legs widened. She looked up at him with fire in her eyes. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in for a scorching kiss. With her other hand, she grabbed his hand on her thigh and pulled it into her dripping pussy.

They groaned into each others mouths as Robs fingers traced their way through Mary's dripping folds. He teased at flicking her clit, but only barely touched it. He wanted to keep her on edge as long as possible. When the kiss broke, she looked into his eyes and said, "I guess we just figured out our sleeping arrangements."

On the ride up the elevator, they were all over each other like a couple on their honeymoon. As soon as they entered the room, Mary started stripping Rob. Off came his sports coat, tossed into the corner. She slowly unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off his shoulders and licked his nipples before sucking them and nibbling on them. Rob ran his fingers through her hair and pulled her in tight to his chest. Mary started to bite down a little harder causing a little pain but a whole lot more pleasure to Rob. He let out a long moan making Mary very happy that her talents were not wasted. Rob started to reach for his belt, but Mary stopped him. "Tonight is your night. Let me please you." Mary loosen his belt and unfastened his slacks. Rob kicked his shoes off and as Mary pulled his trousers down.

As he stepped out of his trousers, Mary gave him a little push, causing him to fall into the oversized chair. She finished removing his trousers along with his socks. She ran her hands up his muscular thighs, causing Rob to shiver. Mary continued up his thighs and kept her eyes glued to the impressive, closely trimmed package he had. She leaned forward and kissed his cock through the silk boxers. Mary reached into the fly of his shorts and released the object of her desire. "Impressive!" she said as she leaned forward and slipped the head between her ruby lips. His 9 inch cock was so hard it felt like it was going to burst. Mary used all her talents on her grandfather's cock. Licking it from base to tip and slowly dropping her head until her throat was touched by his cock. She bobbed up and down for what seemed like hours, but was only a few minutes. Rob placed his hands on her head, not to force her down, but to just guide her.

Mary loved sucking cock. Many times, even if she didn't sleep with her clients, she would often give them a blow-job which gave her as much pleasure as them. Rob started moaning, "Damned baby. You are so good at this. I'm not going to last long sweetie."

"Cum for me baby. Cum in my mouth. I want to taste you." Mary responded. She increased the ferocity at which she attacked his cock.

"That's it baby. Suck that big cock. You are so good. I wish you could do this everyday." Rob added as he started to thrust his hips up meeting her thrusts down. Mary swallowed more and more of his cock.

"Mmmmm" Mary moaned.

With one final thrust, Rob pushed his semen down Mary's throat. For her part, Mary took it all down into her stomach. She continued to lick his cock, cleaning it off. She traced his cock down to his balls and lapped all the remaining juices that escaped her mouth. "Damn, baby. That's gotta be the best blow job I've ever had."

"Why, Grandpa, you say the sweetest things." Mary teased as she continued to lavish his slowly shrinking member. "I just hope you know, that the night is still young and I am far away from being through with you. Do you need a little blue pill, or are you good for a few more rounds?"

"Honey, I don't need any pill. All I need is to see more of you." he replied.

Mary was still fully dressed in her evening attire. As she finally released his cock she said, "You lay right there. I'm going to slip into something more appropriate for the evening." She crawled up his body and gave him a soul sucking kiss.

"Hurry back." he groaned as she climbed off the bed.

She ducked into the dressing room, to pick out one of her negligees she had packed for the weekend. Her favorite was a sheer body suit that clung to her like a second skin. You could clearly see her nipples and the small ripples of her abdominal muscles. It was cut high on the hip that made her legs look even longer. Best of all it was crotchless. She fluffed he hair and put on the 4 inch fuck me pumps she had. "Ready for me, loverboy?" she asked as she exited the dressing room.

As soon as he saw her, Rob started to get hard again. She sauntered over to him with a slight smile on her face. Rob sat up and moved to the edge of the bed. When she arrived to him, he put his arms around her tiny waist and pulled her to him. This put her glorious tits at mouth level. "You like?" Mary asked.

"Mary, you are, without a doubt, the second sexiest lady I've ever seen." he replied

Slightly offended she asked, "What do you mean second sexiest?"

"Well, you have some really stiff competition with your grandma." was his reply.

She lifted his chin and kissed him deeply. His hands started to roam all over her body. "Step back." he directed. "I want to look at you some more." Mary took two steps back and started posing for him. Chest thrust out, massaging her nipples, ass wiggling in the air. She slowly turned so he could look at her ass with her feet apart. She bent at the waist as her hands went between her legs. From his vantage point, Rob suddenly realized that the outfit was crotchless. Mary used one of her fingers in a come here motion for Rob. He jumped down off the bed and dove into her cunt with his face. "Baby, you are so wet for me." he added.

Mary stayed bent at the waist with Rob's face in her cunt for a few minutes as Rob took his time exploring her inner depths. The position became uncomfortable and Rob could sense that she was weakening in her legs. He stood up as she did. His now turgid cock buried itself between the globes of her. She turned her head and kissed him. He grabbed her shoulders and pivoted her on her heels and pushed he back on to the bed. He gently kissed her feet, and ankles, first one, then the other. His hands stroked her long muscular legs. He admired the smoothness of her legs. He looked up and was graced by the sight of her gleaming slit. Just a bit of moisture was escaping her waxed cunt, just as he had requested.

"You like?" Mary asked.

"It's beautiful, just like the rest of you." he replied.

"I normally keep a little landing strip, but you requested a fresh wax. Now, are you going to look at it all night or are you gonna eat my pussy?" she asked.

Rob wanted to take his time with her, maybe that would come later. Right now, he quickly licked his way up her left leg. He grabbed her by the ankles and spread her as wide as he could. As he lowered himself, Mary grabbed behind her knees and spread her delectable flower for him. Rob was no stranger to eating pussy and in no time had Mary panting as her first orgasm built. "Oh, baby. You're really fucking good at eating pussy. I've never had an orgasm that quickly." she panted.

"I'm not done with you yet, little lady." he said as he raised up on his haunches. He grabbed her garment by either side of the opening near her pussy, and with one mighty tug, ripped the garment in half leaving her completely nude in front of him. Again, he took some time to admire her beauty. His hands roamed all over her body. He admired her full C cup breasts. The areolae were the size of silver dollars and the pink nipples stuck out a full half inch from her body. He leaned over and sucked her left nipple into his mouth. She had added some strawberry nipple cream during her wardrobe change. The sweetness made him spend more time on the first nipple.

"Don't forget about the other girl, baby. She needs some attention as well." she purred as she ran her fingers through his hair. He switched nipples and began his assault. He rolled the nipple with his tongue and gently nibbled on it. "Harder, baby. Bite them harder.'

Rob bit down harder than he thought he should, scared that he would hurt her, but she simply moaned and started arching her back and rotating her hips in small circles. "C'mon baby. You're not gonna hurt me. I like it a little rough." she moaned. Rob held the nipple between his teeth and pulled his head up, stretching her nipple and tit to an extraordinarily length. "Fuck me, baby. I'm ready to get that big cock. Fuck me baby, now!" the demanded.

Rob leaned back and pointed his fully erect cock at her sopping hole. He eased the head in and a few inches. "C'mon, baby. I can take it. Give me that big cock." the beauty under him requested.

Rob pulled back until only the head remained and with one thrust buried himself balls deep into his granddaughter's womb. "Oh, my. So full. You're stretching me out deliciously baby. Hold still just a second. I love this feeling." Rob did as she asked, as a matter of fact, he was scared that he would go off to quickly, so the brief break gave him time to cool off. All too soon, Mary started to gently rock her hips under him. He looked down, again, into those emerald eyes and kissed her with all the passion he could muster. As they kissed, their conjoined groins built into a nice steady rhythm.

"So good, baby. You feel so good under me." he said as she started working her Kegel muscles trying to milk his cock. "How are you managing to fuck me from under me?"

"Well, I might have been practicing a little." she replied. "But not as often as you would think."

He felt somewhat reassured that his granddaughter was not a total whore. He was happy that she had some experience and it seems that she had learned her lesson well. Slowly the pace increased. Mary exhorted him to go faster.

"Oh, that's it, baby. You feel so good. So deep. Fuck me with your big cock, Rob." were the sounds emanating from the gorgeous brunette.

"You feel do good wrapped around my cock. How do you like that? Nice and deep. You want it slow, baby, or do you want it hard and fast?" said the 58 year old man giving her 10 inches of cock.

"Hard and fast, baby. You know how I like it. Fuck me hard baby." was her reply. And so he did with one brief stop to kiss her lips and suck her beautiful tits, he grabbed her ass and lifted it higher so he could pile drive her. She wrapped her gloriously long legs around his trim waist and pulled him deeper. "Just like that, baby. Give me that hard cock. Deeper. Harder." she exhorted him on.

When they were sated from their carnal pleasures, they cuddled together. "Where do we go from here, Rob?" she asked.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I could use a shower." he joked. She smacked his arm.

"You know what I'm talking about. The holidays are coming up and Thanksgiving dinner might be a little weird, don't you think?" Mary asked.

"I don't know what the future holds, honey. No one does. All I know is that right now, there is no other place that I would rather be. Let's just play it by ear. We'll figure it out when the time comes." he replied.

"That's all I can ask for, I guess. Ready for a shower, ole man?" she said jokingly as she jumped out of bed and ran for the shower.

They spent the weekend together. She was a hit at the ball. She impressed both male and females with her looks and her intellect. They made love several times that weekend and spent a lot of time just talking, sharing stories of their lives. Rob was somewhat relieved to find out that Mary only had about a dozen clients, but she promised to cut that number down now since Rob would be making frequent trips to her city. When it was time for Mary to leave, it was more difficult than she thought it would be. They hugged and kissed for an extended time at the doorway to the hotel. "I love you, Rob." she finally said.

"I love you too, honey." he replied.

She turned and started down the hallway. About half way to the elevator, she turned back and said, "If you see my Grandpa today, tell him I love him too."

Rob smiled. "I will, and if you see my granddaughter, tell her the same."

Rob went back to Mary's city a couple of times before Thanksgiving, but instead of booking her through the agency, he called her directly. By the time for the family dinner, they had made love over a dozen times. During the holiday meal, Macy started to pick up on something between the two of them. Nothing really overt, just some stolen glances. Friday morning she walked into the kitchen and caught Mary and Rob seemingly breaking from a kiss. Again, there were little smiles and giggles between the two of them. That night, after making passionate love to her husband, Macy rolled over and laid on top of Rob. "You want to tell me what the hell is going on between you and Mary?"

Rob immediately knew he had been busted, just like when she walked in on him fucking his secretary on his desk. "There is no need to hide it." he said and proceeded to tell Macy everything. She was shocked, but not as upset as he thought she would be. What shocked her most was that her granddaughter whom had graduated magna cum laude with an economics degree had tuned to work for an escort service.

Macy sat straight up on Rob's cock which was beginning to harden again trapped between her full cunt and his abdomen. "Honey, since we are confessing, I think I have something to tell you." Rob looked shocked. "Don't say anything until I am done. I have take a lover too, well, actually two lovers. A few years ago I started having an affair with Linda. We were lovers every time you went out of town. We kept it quiet and no-one knew until one time when she fell asleep in our bed. Robbie came over early in the morning to check up on her and found us making love. Instead of getting mad, he stripped and joined us in bed. We all have been lovers ever since. Just to let you know, we will continue our relationship even now that you have been told. Please don't act weird around them. They are gonna shit when they find out that you know. You want to ask me anything?"

Rob sat there slack jawed, but his member was now at full attention. Macy felt it and wiggled her hips a little. "Did that turn you on? You like the idea of me fucking our son and his hot blonde wife?" she asked as she raised her hips and lowered herself onto his erection.

Rob moaned as she started to fuck him. "Well, do you have anything to ask me?" she repeated.

In ecstasy as she rode him and picturing the threesome fun they had, only one question came to mind, "You think that Mary and I could join into your threesome?"

"You dirty old man." she laughed. "That would make Christmas very interesting, very interested indeed." They fucked slowly and started to formulate a plan to make this a Christmas to remember.

12