All Comments on 'Robbed and Taken'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DHerbertDHerbertover 2 years ago

Excellent - and I'm glad it didn't have a 'twist' at the end where it all turned out to be consensual.

GumbyCLRGumbyCLRover 2 years ago

What a brilliant piece of writing. Your characters are extreme but believable. I'd love to know how his wife reacts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent, let's have a part 2 please?

JBadams404evaJBadams404evaover 2 years ago

sexy ass woman sexy ass story thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dizzying. I thought how much the experiences would be so incredibly overwhelming. May I let her have her way with me too?

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreabout 2 years ago

I will give it 5 stars

This story appeared in the 'similar stories' to my story. I hate it when Non-consent stories appear as similar to mine. I liked this one. It was not violent and degrading as some tales are. It is a mind fuck as the wife will not know what to believe when she gets home and finds him naked.

It would have been hotter with two women bank robbers instead of just one escaped felon. It was still very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hotter than Hot. This was really arousing. Would have liked to see his wife passed off, then after she starts to forgive him, have that woman come back and fuck him in their marriage bed while camera was on and force him to keep saying that he wanted her more than his wife, and finally have him forced to say I want to fuck your mother or sister next. she is so much hotter than you are.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well, it was arousing. Certainly merits one or more sequels; certainly left various threads to explore, a repeat visit, a visit with the wife. Not sure of the motivation of the rapist - was she a product of a bad marriage who wants to destroy others' marriage? Background could have helped. Not sure wife would be too dismayed - husband could go to hospital to get drug tested. Hard to say he cheated while handcuffed; female was obviously the aggressor. Of course, would be interesting to discuss wife's hidden sex toys and perform scavenger hunt for the thong. Did the rapist leave the key to the cuffs or did the wife have to call the cops? Could there be DNA testing of residues on the husband's penis to identify the rapist? Was there a home security system with video cameras? Lots more could be done with this story line but not sure the author is so inclined.

Still a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...