Robbie 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[An unknown arm in the video snatches the backpack]

[Video sizzles out]

"Breath, Robbie. This is not black mail. Just say that for all of your teasing time since whenever, that you're grade A fresh meat and it will be over and in the rearview, so?"

"[Exhales and exhales and exhales] Liz, I promise, my first sexual mistake is still in front of me! Also, delete, please!"

[Beep, bop, weep]

"Okay, on to the good stuff then, Robbie!"

Well, wait a minute, how was that not the good stuff then? Also, the delete sounds on her phone go whoop, whop, bloop, so!

"Alright, Robbie, I love you and I promise that I will never interfere in your relationships or sexual mistakes and I promise you that one of these I'm going accidently fall onto your cute as all fuck button dick and then, the good stuff,"

Again, how is not all of that the good stuff then? And Liz is clumsy, so hopefully, we have an accident! Oh, so, now you guy's chime with a "tee he" when I needed just up above during game days, huh?

"Okay, Robbie, here's what happened a few days when you weren't working. First, Peacock Penny kicked the front doors and starting squawking and shaking her tail feathers at Mr. Danvers, so he caved in and said yes to everything that crazy bird girl was squawking about and then he passed out and then when I tried to object, well, she stuffed three peacock feathers in my back pocket, which made it mandatory that I ran out and had makeup and then breakup again sex with my ex-boyfriend, Zack and when I got back to the shop, well, for the tasty shop crawl this Saturday evening, we have eight promo girls! The Lil Ladies promo girls, so?"

"Oh, oh, and I'm supposed to complain about that then, Liz? Bring it! Bring it times eight!"

"Oh, I'm glad to hear you say that then, Robbie because according to Peacock Penny and her crazy, yet colorful hair, you're the sponsor!"

I mean, I would rather make a bazillion sexual mistakes than be tagged as one of Peacock Penny's sponsors since they all seem to end up on cargo ships headed for the south Atlantic!

[Door chime slams off of its screws]

"Excuse me, excuse me, it's settled then! My eight Lil Ladies promo teams will take over and draw in every person on the Strip during this absolutely ridiculous upcoming tasty shop crawl and I totally approve of your 3-step plan, Robbie and I think smash face down on your belly would be best for you given your smaller stature and since Andrew is such a nice person, you might give him step 2 twice before step 3 and I wouldn't mind a copy of that flying man juice video and how dare you wear a blow job protection neck brace that isn't of my peacock colors!"

[A fairly firm face slap]

[Another slap on the cheek because that was sexy]

[Whisper, whisper, whisper]

"Just post the damn flying high video for everyone then, Robbie! Sign here and submit to my charms! And then go get with it on that video and OMG, if he keeps his socks on, I mean they had better peacock green and peacock blue or I'll have Lil Lei Lys Lu pay you a visit!"

[Swash, swish, swoosh, swash]

Well, I got with it! A little later, of course, since I needed to set up dimensional markers in the camera view so I capture the gooey missile launches. LOL, they were locked tape measures and a bunch of peacock feathers that Peacock Penny had made little line marks on, LOL, with the same exact Sharpie that she made me sign my life away with.

And don't me or all this, I mean, seriously, I drizzle and ooze and have never experienced a good missile launch, so.

Also, not only did Andrew show up before the text could have actually made the through the air connection, he got naked and laid right down! In his socks, of course.

Also, also, wow, I know or knew anything about a man's body, a real man's body and even I measured two different ways, with my hands stacked three times and with a tape measure, well, I knew nothing of a sexually charged guy! And his socks were green and blue.

[Fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, slap, slap, slap, slap]

"OMG, this feels amazing, Robbie! What is that stuff? Ugh, ugh, aha, aha, aha."

"Big Momma Grease! My old nerd friends used to, um, Big Momma Grease!"

[Fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, slap, slap, slap, slap]

"Aha, aha, aha, one quick kiss, Robbie!"

Snap! There comes a time, right?

[Fap, fap, pucker lips, fap, fap, fap, pucker lips, fap, fap, fap, pucker lips, fap, slap, slap, slap, slap]

And that was too easy!

[Fap, fap, pucker lips, fap, fap, fap, pucker lips, fap, fap, fap, pucker lips, fap, slap, slap, slap, slap]

"You got me, Robbie, you got me, watch my socks!"

[Spew - - - - sploosh]

That was high! Like, spew - - - - sploosh high!

[Spew - - - - splat!]

Drizzling and oozing only sucks and is a waste of my stuff!

[Spew - - - - slush!]

[Fap, slap, fap, slap, pucker lips, fap, fap]

[Spew - - - - splash!]

"Holy I haven't lived yet, Andrew!"

"[Wheeze, wheeze, wheeze] any reason why you can't have a taste before step 2 then, Robbie? I apparently need a little clean up, so? Also, can I have a beer?"

Well, all of that seemed perfectly reasonable to me! Um, ewe, I suppose a little at first, but I did it, LOL, a little. I mean, I had plenty of wash clothes.

Which actually worked for him, again, as I wiped his body clean, which I happily did.

Oh, and yep, LOL, he drizzled and oozed shortly afterwards too!

End Robbie 01

12