All Comments on 'Robbie's Stool of Discipline'

by Sampson Burns

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MastersallMastersallabout 18 years ago
Great plot

my only suggestion would be to hear more about how he felt

being spanked... more from his viewpoint

boybboybover 16 years ago
Very Good

I disagree with the previous opinion entirely. I think the story's brilliant as it is. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful

I agree with Very Good...

A dom doesn't always care so much about what her sub is thinking.

*wink*

pureheartApureheartAover 16 years ago
Wonderful!!

There's no need of more on how he feels ...that's taken as read in the innuendo behind his acceptance of the punishment as part of his life.

His submission to her is shown brilliantly. Great read !!

pureheartApureheartAover 16 years ago
Wonderful!!

There's no need of more on how he feels ...that's taken as read in the innuendo behind his acceptance of the punishment as part of his life.

His submission to her is shown brilliantly. Great read !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Smack smack and you're gone

When the husband woke up he realized that his wife was an abusive, manipulative bitch and he divorced her. One word from her and he filed charges for assault and battery. He had a witness! Stupid wife is history.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Relationship problems .........

Their relationship problems have an obvious solution . Divorce .

Bottom_upBottom_upalmost 4 years ago
I always wonder

And what I wonder is why people (always anonymous) can't get it into thier heads that this is fantasy. They comment as if real abuse is taking place and someone is a bitch (or a total bastard).

Get real, people. If it isn't your fantasy, move on.

For the author: Great story but I wish you didn't feel that you had to remind us the ages of the women over and over and that the neighbor was a redhead. Most of us can remember this detail and it only weakens the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thoughts on abuse in story

I have read the comments and fall into the camp that she was a cruel bitch and not a loving wife at all. If this is your kink, then no judgement from me. I prefer a gentler scene, perhaps with a bit of loving aftercare for him from her. Also like scenes where dom wife is able to stop the scene if he`s really getting hurt. None of the aforementioned love is on display in the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another form of domestic violence.

When will we stop fantasizing this.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Too the folks who complain about abouts ethical criticisms of a story, saying "if it's not your kink why complain" or "It's just fantasy, it's not real", I say people may comment for good or bad on Literotica. The fiction not being real doesn't give the writer carte Blanche to write particularly cruel and extreme fiction and expect nothing but accolades. Some people find extreme impact fiction, beatings, caning, etc. With no safe words, no mercy, no love or kindness, to the point of injury or mental harm, objectionable. Just the way it is. If you write hateful fiction, expect criticism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous