Robert & Beth Ch. 06

Story Info
Robert & Beth go on vacation to Las Vegas.
3.5k words
4.3
13.8k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirdix
sirdix
132 Followers

Las Vegas Vacation-Part One

Beth has become a hot wife. Now it was time to go to sin city, Las Vegas. Told in two parts, Beth fully embraces the slut lifestyle, and Robert couldn't be happier.

A few months passed. During that time, Robert and Beth talked about that night. They finally concluded that Beth wanted to be with other men, and Robert loved to watch. Their sex life exploded. They were all over each other whenever they could. Beth continued to exhibit herself to the delight of many men. She was propositioned many times but declined them all.

Beth and Robert went out of town often. They would play the bar game.

While dancing with strangers, she let their hands roam all over her taut body. In the hidden areas of the booths, fingers would skip into her hot pussy. In one lounge, they got into trouble, and they were asked to leave. It seems the place frowned on Beth stoking exposed cocks.

Vacation time came up. Beth and Robert decided to go to Las Vegas. They had heard the term sin city, and that thought that they might be able to see if it was true.

As they boarded the plane, Robert noticed several men checking Beth out.

It was easy to see why. Wearing just a white g-string, she was decked out in thin, tight white linen pants. The outline of her underwear was showing, and the crevice of Beth's ass was on full display.

In the front, the g-string fit snuggly against her pussy, creating an almost perfect camel toe. She wore a low cut light sweater. Without a bra on, Beth's breasts surged in and out of sight.

Wearing a wrap, Beth teased the onlookers by using the wrap to hide and then reveal her firm breasts. Of course, all of this teasing turned her on, and her nipples became rock hard. Many of the guys looking felt their cocks stiffen.

Boarding the plane, Beth found herself in a middle seat.

Robert was on the aisle, and a young, large muscular man was in the window seat.

Kevin was wearing a nice pullover shirt and tight jeans. Glancing down, Beth could see that he had a very nice package. The conversation revealed that he was 18 and on his way to college in California.

Sitting beside Beth was almost too much for Kevin.

Her thigh pressed against his leg, and from the angle, she was seated at, he could see deep into her sweater.

As Beth chatted with him, her delicate fingers were caressing his knee. Kevin couldn't help himself. Beth watched as his cock stretched down his left pant leg. Slowly her hand crept up his thigh until her red-tipped fingers closed around his hardness.

Massaging Kevin's hard cock sent flashes of heat through Beth. She wanted to suck him off, but it wasn't just possible. Instead, she gripped Kevin's big cock and massaged it through his pants.

It didn't take much. Kevin shuttered and spewed cum all over his leg. He groaned as he heard her whisper in his ear,

"I loved playing with your big cock. I want to fuck you some time. Give me your phone, and I will enter my cell phone number in it.

If you ever get close to where I live, call me," she said breathlessly.

Kevin asked, "What about your husband?"

Beth, just put her finger to her lips and smiled.

She thought, "Let him figure it out."

On the way to pick up their luggage, Beth asked Robert, "did you like me playing with that kid?"

Robert didn't answer but stopped and pulled her into a tight embrace.

He kissed her deeply, and she could feel his erection pressing against her torso.

"Beth, we are more than OK. Seeing you blossom with all the attention you have been receiving is a real turn-on for me. My only request is that you don't stop. I love you and want to see you enjoy life to the fullest!"

As she heard Robert's words, Beth wondered how she had gotten so lucky in marrying Robert.

"I will have to do something special for him while we are on this trip," she thought to herself.

The next morning was sunny and predicted to be very hot. Beth rummaged through her clothes and took her minuscule bikini out. Putting that on, she slipped into a cover-up and some hi-heeled sandals.

"Robert, I am headed for the pool. Meet me down there."

Robert stuck his head out of the bathroom door to say something. His mouth fell open as he saw the lower half of Beth's ass as she left the room.

Reaching the pool, Beth found two lounge chairs and sat down. Looking around, she saw four young women and a whole lot of guys.

One of the girls had shed her top baring her tits to everyone.

Standing up, Beth stretched her above her head and took off the cover-up.

Slowly turning around, she settled back on the lounge.

Reaching into her bag, Beth took out some sunscreen and applied it on her arms, shoulders, and tummy. Reaching down she coated her outer legs, looking up, Beth noticed several of the guys staring at her as she put on the sunblock.

Spreading her legs, Beth rubbed her inner thighs clear up to the edge of the bottom of her bikini bottom.

Slipping a finger under the cloth, she rubbed her pussy and smiled at her audience.

Robert walked into the pool area and was watching Beth's little show.

Walking over to her, Robert commented, "you're looking, good honey! Bad girl, rubbing your pussy and teasing those guys."

"I know. Want to do my back?"

Beth turned over, baring her taut ass to everyone there. Robert lathered Beth's legs and the cheeks of her butt. Moving up, he untied the strings of her top and completed the job.

After laying out in the sun for a bit, Beth got up and walked over to the bar and got a drink. Her tits stood proudly out from her chest. Beth noticed that most of the men there were looking at her. So did Robert.

Sitting down beside Robert, Beth asked if he wanted to go into the pool with her.

"No," Robert replied. "I think I will just stay here and see what kind of trouble you will get into."

Beth smiled to herself, knowing that Robert wanted her to play a bit.

Not bothering with her top, Beth jumped into the pool and swam a couple of laps. Completing the second lap, Beth saw a few of the boys tossing a ball around in a casual game. Swimming over, she joined in.

As Beth jumped to bat the ball, her tits flashed in and out of sight. The group moved closer until all the players were bumping in against each other.

She could feel their hard young bodies brushing against her. One guy pressed his hard cock against her ass. His hands encircled her body and cupped her breasts, flicking her nipples into hardness.

The rest of the boys crowded against Beth. Soon hands were all over her body. One dipped under her bikini bottom, fingered her pussy lips, and then pushed it up into her vagina.

"I want to fuck them all," Beth thought as she started to lose control.

"Honey, are you ready to go in?" Robert had jumped into the pool to rescue his wife.

Looking at the young men, Robert said," I just don't want my wife to get to much sun. Come by and see us tonight at the club, and maybe she will dance with you."

At that, all the guys smiled as they thought about being close to this hot MILF.

At that, the group faded apart, and Beth melted in Robert's arms.

"Guess I got carried away," Beth said passionately. "That was so hot, all those hands on me. One even got his figure up my pussy."

Beth put her cover on without the bikini top. As they walked through the lobby, her breasts bounced up and down, drawing many admiring glances.

Beth was turned on. Upon leaving the elevator, she whipped off her cover-up, bikini bottom, and then pranced down the hall to their room.

Robert walked behind her, wondering what kind of vixen he had created.

That evening after a passionate round of sexual fulfillment, Robert and Beth prepared to go out for the evening.

"Honey, I have a surprise for you."

Robert handed her a package. "Your evening attire for my enjoyment," murmured Robert.

Opening the bag, Beth found a short leather skirt and a leather vest.

Putting on both, she found that the vest had just one button that closed low on the garment. That meant that her tits were always in danger of falling out. The skirt rode up when she sat, revealing her pussy.

"Oh, honey, this is hot. Let me slip on my thong, and we can hit the downstairs club!"

"Sorry, Beth, no underwear for you tonight. I want your pussy bare. Flashing it to all the guys is your punishment for your pool adventure this afternoon."

Robert did let Beth wear a shawl with the understanding that she would discard it once inside the club. Arriving, they were disappointed to see a long line. Beth walked up to the bouncer.

"After you are off, come and see us, and I will make it worth your while," Beth whispered in her sexist voice. As she did, she let the shawl drop from her shoulders. Revealed were her vest and barely concealed tits.

Without hesitating, Randy ushered Beth and Robert into the club. Deep throbbing music was playing, and Beth could feel it deep inside her.

She felt her pussy moistening and her passion growing.

Robert grabbed her and pulled Beth on to the dance floor. Wrapping his arms around her, Robert slowly drew her skirt up. It didn't take too much, and the curvature of her lower cheeks were in view. Slipping his hands down, he caressed Beth's bare skin.

Beth thrilled to her husband's touch. Turning her around, Robert pressed his hard cock against Beth while his hands were playing with her breasts. Releasing them from time to time, they stood out bare with bullet nipples for everyone to see. Most of the guys had hard-on's as her husband was exposing this beautiful older woman.

Finally, sitting down, Beth forgot about the shortness of her skirt, and her pussy slit became visible to her onlookers. They all wanted to dance with her. Robert was a bit tired, and he watched as guy after guy took Beth out on the dance floor.

The music slowed down as the lighting dimmed.

Beth found herself dancing with three of the guys from the pool. They moved closer, and she found herself being kissed by all three of them.

Beth moved her lips from one to another, fingers were slipping inside her vest, squeezing her tits, and other hands were inside her skimpy skirt, fingers sliding into her pussy.

Beth was heating up as they wanted her to go with them. She knew if she did, she would be fucked by all of them.

Seeing Robert sitting at their table, Beth tried to pull away, but they didn't want her to. Just as Robert was going to intervene, he saw Randy walking towards them.

Randy talked in a low voice.A

They all got scared looks on their faces. They soon left.

Looking at Beth and Robert, he suggested,

"Hey, there is a place here where we can have a quiet drink without all the commotion."

Robert replied, "let's do it."

Randy led Beth and Robert across the crowded floor.

Reaching the VIP area, he took them into one of the rooms and drew the beaded curtain across the opening.

Stuffed chairs and a sofa decorated the room and with a bar with all kinds of liquor available.

"What is this place, inquired Robert?"

"It is a personal service area. The dancers often bring customers back here for private lap dances."

"Anything goes, tittered Beth?"

"Nobody has ever complained that I know of."

Randy looked at Beth, his cock stiffening at the sight of her nearly nude form.

"Would you like to dance for us, Beth. You can show Randy your appreciation for saving her tonight. asked Robert?"

"Sure, why not."

Randy turned on some music as Beth began to sway back and forth.

Her movements became more sensual, her breasts moving seductively in the skimpy vest top. Her bare legs shined in the soft lighting. Her skirt edged up, threatening to let her vagina slip into view.

Walking over to Randy, Beth plastered her supple body against his winding her hands around his neck. Lifting her head, she looked at Randy expectantly.

Randy accepted the invitation, leaned down, and kissed her. As Beth felt his lips touch hers, her mouth opened up to receive his probing tongue.

After a moment, Beth released Randy and looked over at Robert.

"Can I give Randy a lap dance, honey?"

"Go for it, Beth, but only after doing a striptease for us!"

Beth didn't say a word but just started to dance again as both men sat down to enjoy the view.

Randy was thrilled with what was happening. He would have been happy just to be able to see Beth's body in her sexy outfit. Now she was going to get naked and sit on him. Best of all, it seemed that her husband was encouraging her to do all of this. His cock already hard got harder.

As she moved around the room, Beth's tits bobbed in and out of sight. Moving close to Randy, she leaned over, giving a full view of her delightful orbs.

Dancing back again, Beth's hand dropped to the only button holding the vest together and released it.

Shrugging it off, Beth was now topless, her tits bobbing up and down, her nipples as hard as diamonds. Again drawing close the Randy, she turned her back to him and said, "unzip me."

His hand shaking a bit reached out and slowly drew down the zipper on Beth's skirt. He tugged on it, and it floated down, settling at her feet.

As Beth stepped out of her skirt, she turned around to face Randy. A bit of sweat dotted her face reflecting how turned on she was.

Two hours ago, she had never meant this guy, now she was naked and hardly could wait to tempt him with a lap dance.

Beth moved sensuously around the room.

Twirling in a circle, Randy could see every inch of her body.

Randy had worked at the club for a couple of years.

He had experienced a few one night stands with single girls, but this was the first married chick that came along that he might get to fuck.

The part he couldn't figure out was her husband. He seemed to be encouraging her. As Beth settled her naked body only his lap, he thought, "If it works for him, it works for me. She is one gorgeous lady!"

As Beth settled on Randy's lap, she felt his erection pressed against her ass. She got back up, straddled his legs, and planted her bare cunt flush against his bulge. With this stimulation, she had a small orgasm.

Beth kissed Randy again with her tongue pushing into his mouth.

His hands roamed up and down her back with one sliding in between them to cup a plaint breast. As he was flicking a finger across a hard nipple, he whispered into her ear,

"Undress me, Beth, I want to fuck you!"

Beth moaned softly and dropped to her knees.

Reaching out, she undid Randy's belt and took down his zipper. Randy's cock sprang out and laid flat against his torso. The head was protruding slightly below his belly button.

Beth gasped at the size of his cock. Easily one of the largest she had encountered.

Not only was it long, but it was thick.

Beth took it in her hands and tugged it up and down a bit. Leaning down, she kissed the head where a copious amount of leakage had occurred.

Beth sucked on the head for a bit and then took Randy's erection deep into her mouth.

Reaching the entrance to her throat, Beth paused. She started to let it slide down into her gullet, but it was too big.

Releasing Randy's cock from her mouth, Beth jumped on the sofa, ass sticking high in the air. Randy was right behind her, prepared to mount her from behind.

Robert was beside himself. Watching his petite wife crawl all over this massive man had turned him on. Pulling his cock out, he started to stroke it waiting to see what was going to happen next.

Randy walked up to Beth and placed his cock against the entrance of her cunt. Teasing, he flicked it against her vaginal lips. Leaning down, he asked Beth, "Are you ready to get fucked?"

Beth moaned and pushed herself against his hard phallus, causing it to penetrate her slightly. Pushing slowly forward, Randy inserted himself slowly into her, allowing time for Beth to adjust to his size.

Beth had never felt so full. Randy began to flex his hips back and forth as Beth's cunt moistened. All of a sudden, she was racked with an intense orgasm.

Faster and faster, Randy drove his cock into her. Beth experienced three more orgasms before Randy spurted his potent seed into her vagina.

Finally, they fell apart, each gasping for breath.

Looking over at Robert, Beth saw his face wrapped in excitement. His cock protruding out of his pants was blood red and very hard.

"Let's go back to the room and fuck."

"OK sweetie," was Beth's reply.

Beth leaned down and whispered in Randy's ear.

"Thank you, you are great!"

Beth put her clothes back on, and they started to leave the club.

.

On the way out, Beth commented to Robert, "each time I let another man fuck me, I love you all the more. Thank you for letting me do this. It makes me feel more like a desirable woman."

Robert replied, "Beth, you are a very sexy, hot lady. I am thrilled that you have shed your past. Just don't stop being with other men. It has become a real turn on for me."

When Robert and Beth returned to their room, he started to caress Beth. She wrapped her arms around Robert and said,

"I love you so much, honey. Thank you for being so understanding. I want to do something special for you."

Robert stood there, not sure what Beth had in mind.

Beth smiled at him and got on to the bed on her hands and knees. Lifting her dress over her hips, she shifted down thrusting her bubble ass up and said,

"I know that you always wanted to fuck me in my butt. Tonight it is all yours. Just be gentle, honey."

Robert stared at Beth's upturn ass. Her star crossed entrance seemed like it was winking at him.

She was right. He always had wanted to fuck her cute little butt. The times that he had suggested that in the past, Beth had shot him down, stating the "Nice girls don't do that."

Robert remembered lotion that Beth had in the bathroom. Retrieving that, he lathered it all over her anal area. As he applied the cream, Beth squirmed as waves of desire washed over her body.

Rather than sticking his cock right in, Robert worked his fingers into Beth's taut ass. He felt her open a bit and then brought his erect cock to her anal opening and pushed.

Beth felt the pressure and relaxed. The head of Robert's cock popped through Beth's sphincter, and he felt the tightness as the rest of his seven inches flowed in.

Beth had the sensation of fullness. It had hurt a bit at first, but now as Robert's cock sawed in and out of her, she could feel an orgasm coming on, and it hit her.

"Wow, intense and different," she thought.

"What a turn on."

As Robert continued to fuck into Beth's ass, he felt a second orgasm from Beth, and then he came leaving a lot of semen in Beth's upturned

Moving apart, Beth said,

"That was amazing. Let's do it again soon."

Robert could not disagree. He could not get over the feeling of domination as he fucked her tight ass,

"Beth continued, "I love you so much. I want to be all yours tomorrow night. I will do anything you want without question."

Robert smiled as she said that. Randy had told him of a swingers club that was popular with the locals.

"It is a hot place, man. Anything goes. A lot of local couples go there, and tomorrow night is men's night. That is when they let in single guys. Sometimes it is like an orgy.

Robert had been non-committal as Randy talked about the club. He thanked Randy, planning to check the place out.

sirdix
sirdix
132 Followers