Weekday Hot Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife tries to figure out why her husband wants to share her.
15.8k words
4.35
69.8k
85
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers

Copyright © 2019 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Warning: This store is about a husband who wants to shares his wife. There is no sharing in this part but, will be in other parts if and when written. This part deals with the wife's struggle to understand her husband's desire to share her and her newfound desire to be shared.

Weekday Hot Wife - Part 01

Chapter 1

My husband, Derrick, he prefers Rick, and me, Jillian or Jill, have been married for twelve years. We were in the process of moving from Alabama to Georgia because of Derrick's promotion. He was now the Vice President of Information Technology and the position was in the Atlanta office, instead of in the Birmingham office. I had to leave my job, which I liked very much but, Rick said I wouldn't have to work once we got settled in Atlanta, which I was kind of looking forward to, at least for a little while.

We took a couple of weeks off ahead of our move to go over to Atlanta and look at homes there. We found several that we would be able to afford. There was one in a neighborhood that was just wonderful. We drove through the subdivision on a Saturday afternoon. All the husbands were out mowing the lawns and all the wives were working in their front gardens. I eyed the husbands and they were all very good looking. The age range was very wide from what I could tell. I also eyed the wives of those men and saw very pretty women of the same age ranges.

When we pulled up in front of the house we were going to look at, I noticed that everyone stopped what they were doing and watched us as we walked up the driveway to where the real estate agent was waiting for us. I was in jeans and a white button-up blouse with three-inch heels. Derrick was in jeans, a polo shirt, and his tenny-treads. The real estate agent was in a blue business suit consisting of a cute skirt and white blouse with a matching jacket. She was pretty but older than Rick and me. Rick is 30 and I am 33. Yes, I married a younger man.

There was one thing that was missing from the idyllic scene of the neighborhood. Children. I hadn't seen nor had I heard any. But then we were on our tour of the house and I forgot all about that. The house was just perfect. Rick and I did want a family, now that we could afford one, so four-bedrooms with a den and family room was perfect. The entire downstairs would be perfect for having parties. Something we did a lot now. Nothing ruckus, but we were known to throw some very nice parties.

We followed the realtor back to her office where we made an offer on the house. We bid about $50,000 under the asking price of $400,000. The realtor looked at us.

"You've been through this before?" she asked.

"Yes, Chris, we have," I said. "I used to sell real estate."

"Yikes!" said Chris. "Not here in Georgia?"

"No. Alabama," I told her.

She nodded, looking at me, then at Rick.

"I'm not going to try and blow smoke up your skirt. The house is worth more than the asking price, but the seller is motivated..."

"How motivated? And I do know what that means. What's wrong with the house?"

"Nothing wrong but... um... the last occupants were... how do I say this?"

"Just spill it, Chris," I said.

"Okay... the wife was killed in that house. It is still an unsolved murder. The husband was out of town, so he didn't do it. None of the neighbors saw anything unusual."

"How was she killed?" Rick asked.

"That's the unusual thing, it looked like she was having sex with someone and died in the throes of orgasm. At least that's what the medical examiner said and what was reported in the news," Chris said softly.

"Well, isn't that interesting. Our offer still stands," I told her. Rick nodded his agreement.

"I will have to call the owner, but I'm pretty sure he will except, so why don't you start the paperwork while I call him."

"Of course and give him our condolences, if you would, please," I replied.

"Of course I will."

Chris led us to a conference room, handed us a pile of forms and left us alone to fill them out while she called the husband.

"What a way to go," Rick said.

"Stop that! The poor woman was probably being raped," I said slapping his arm.

"She didn't say that. For all we know she had a bunch of guys over for a gang-bang and died while they were fucking her," Rick said.

"Now that would be the way to go," I said slyly.

"You wish," said Rick. "You couldn't handle more than two or three."

"That's all you need for a gang-bang. Three could make me airtight," I replied.

Derrick laughed and we both started filling out the forms.

Chapter 2

The owner accepted our offer and we got the loan. All that happened during the first week we were there, so we headed back to Alabama to get our household packed up and get it shipped to Atlanta. That took all of four days. The moving company did all the packing for us. When their truck pulled away from our old house, we did too. We would be back after a week to finalize the sale of our old house.

We drove to Atlanta. We beat the moving van by six hours. Rick was a fast driver. I slept most of the way. Rick didn't have to report for his new position for another two weeks, so he would be helping me put the new house in order. The moving guys took two days putting the furniture and the marked boxes in the correct rooms. Those boxes that were unmarked were shoved into the garage. Then it was time Rick and I put the stuff away. I started in the kitchen. Rick started in our bedroom.

That first day, we spent about eleven hours unpacking boxes. The moving guys had put our beds together and the furniture where I wanted it, so, all we had to do is unpack those millions of boxes. It was eleven o'clock at night when we called it quits for the day. We took our first shower in our new house together. I was exhausted but, getting washed by my husband really turned me on. He was also turned on, I mean it was clearly evident as I washed him. We rinsed and dried off, then climbed into bed.

"Goodnight sweetheart," I said.

"Goodnight dear," replied Rick.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

We cuddled up together. Derrick kissed my neck softly. I sighed.

"We have to get up early," I said softly.

"I know. I know. So, when do you want to have your gang-bang?"

My eyes opened wide. My heart started to race. My face was flushed. I slowly turned so I could look at my darling husband.

"What?" I asked.

"You heard me," he said chuckling at me.

"You dolt." I figured he was joking.

He kissed me hard, with passion. I kissed him back. Maybe he wasn't joking. I decided to ignore him for the moment. I turned back cuddling back into him. His cock was hard and pressing against my ass. I closed my eyes tightly trying not to let on that I felt him. We eventually went to sleep.

Chapter 3

I woke to the alarm clock screeching loudly. I squinted at the thing and saw that it was seven in the morning. I wanted to smash the damn thing, but Rick was already reaching to turn it off. Sighing to the silence that now filled the room, I stretched, joints popping. Rick was on his side, head propped up on his hand, watching me.

"Even when you first wake up you are so beautiful," he whispered.

"Thank you, honey. Why seven?"

"We have to finish the unpacking before Friday. We have to be back in Alabama by Monday and I thought we would leave Friday."

"Ah, we'll finish in plenty of time."

"I don't know, we have to find places for the stuff in the garage too."

"Yep, you're right about that," I said swinging my legs over the side of the bed.

Standing up I hurried to the bathroom. When I was finished with my morning routine, I went to the kitchen and found the coffee already brewing. Smiling I pulled two mugs from the cabinet along with a spoon from the drawer. Standing there, I waited. Waited for my husband and the coffee.

"Is it ready yet?" he asked when he stepped into the kitchen.

"Just finished," I said pouring us both a cup.

Setting his cup in front of him, I sat down with mine. We looked at each other.

"Good morning, how did you sleep last night?" Rick asked.

"Good morning. Umm... I slept all right. How about you?"

"Good. Good. I did have a weird dream though," Rick replied.

"Really? What was it about?"

"Gee... I don't remember much, just you really. I was watching you have orgasm after orgasm. That's all I really remember."

"Wow, were you giving them to me? Or was I masturbating for you?"

"I really don't remember. But I'm pretty sure I wasn't doing anything to you."

"So, I must have been masturbating then," I replied.

Then I suddenly remember what he asked me last night before we went to sleep. My pussy suddenly gushed and I don't have the faintest idea why. I just sipped my coffee as I watched Rick, trying not to let on that I had suddenly become very excited. We both just sat there, looking at each other.

"What room will you be working on?" Rick asked.

"I guess the living room and the big guest bedroom," I replied.

"Okay. I guess I'll do the den then the family room."

"Don't call it that, yet. How about your man cave?" I giggled.

Smiling at me Rich nodded.

"Sure, we can call it that. So will the computers and stuff like that go in the den?"

"That's why I wrote den on the boxes that stuff was in, dear," I said.

"Too bad we don't have a basement. I could make it a dungeon so I would have someplace to tie you up," he said smirking.

"Why would you need to tie me up?" I asked.

"To keep you from inviting all the men from the neighborhood over for a gang-bang."

I had been taking a sip of my coffee and almost choked. I did spew my coffee across the table and started to cough and sneeze. Rick got up and got a towel from the powder room handing it to me. I wiped my face and nose and the table while I thought of how to scold him.

"Why? Why would you say something like that?" I growled.

"It's just a joke," he replied.

"Well, stop it. I almost choked to death."

"Sorry."

Leaning down he kissed my forehead and gave me a hug. I just shook my head as I was still choking a little on the coffee that had gone down the wrong pipe.

"Go, go do the den," I told him harshly coughing again.

"I really am sorry, dear," he said as he left the kitchen.

Watching his back, I wondered what was going through his mind. I wondered what was with the gang-bang shit. I also wondered what was with me, I mean I creamed my panties when he told me his dream this morning. And what went through my mind last night. I shivered as the thoughts of me being at the center of a gang-bang went through my mind. Shaking my head to clear it, I got up and went to the big guest bedroom and started putting things away.

Chapter 4

By lunchtime, I was finished with the guest bedroom. I went to the kitchen to see what we had so I could fix lunch. It wasn't much and I didn't really feel like making anything, even though I was hungry.

"Rick," I yelled.

"Yes, dear," he said from the den.

"What are we going to do for lunch?"

"I don't know. I could go out and get something."

"Well, get dressed, I'm hungry."

I heard him tromp from the den to our bedroom. It took him a while to get dressed, then he was standing in front of me.

"What would you like?" he asked.

"I don't know. What's the closest?"

"There's a BK, just up at the corner on 41," replied Rick.

"That's good. A whopper with fries and a chocolate shake."

"Okay. But won't you get fat and then the guys won't want you?"

My head came around to glare at him. My pussy was being a traitor and was creaming again.

"Stop! Stop that, please," I yelled at him.

The smile disappeared from his face. He turned to the door.

"I'll be back in a little bit," he said softly. "Sorry."

I just couldn't believe him, I just wanted to smack the shit out him. Yet, my body was telling me the idea of multiple men was appealing. My mind, on the other hand, cringed at the thought. Kind of. Getting up I went to the fridge and pulled a beer out. We had beer yet nothing to eat. While I sat there thinking and drinking my beer, the doorbell chimed. Getting up I went to the front door. I peeked out the peephole and saw two women. Two beautiful women. A blond and a brunette. I pulled the door open, plastering my fake happy smile on my face.

"Hello," I said sweetly.

"Hi! I'm Jackie and this is Shelly, we live on each side of you and decide to come over and say hello."

"Well, hello Jackie, Shelly. What do you have there?" I asked as Shelly was holding a dish in her hands.

"Oh, this is just a little something I threw together for you and your husband for your first dinner in your new house. We came over yesterday but, you evidently didn't hear the doorbell. This is lasagna. I hope you and..."

"Rick," I told her.

"... Rick like it."

"Well, come in, come in," I told them backing away from the doorway.

They gladly followed me inside. I closed the door behind them.

"Here, give me that, I'll put it in the fridge for tonight. Would you girls like something to drink?" I asked leading them into the kitchen.

"Oh, I'll have a beer," Shelly said looking at my beer on the table.

"Oh, me too, dear," Jackie said.

I slipped the lasagna into the fridge and pulled two more beers out.

"Have a seat," I said opening their beers.

They sat looking around as I set the beers in front of them. I sat, picked up mine and took a big pull. They both raised their eyebrows and took a pull on theirs too. We sat and talked for a while. I was wondering where Rick was when I heard the car pull into the garage.

"Is that your husband?" Jackie said she seemed excited.

"It should be. He went out to get lunch a while ago," I replied chugging the rest of my beer.

"Oh good, we'll be able to meet him," Shelly said as the door to the kitchen from the garage opened.

Rick just stood there looking at the three of us holding the BK bags.

"Hey, honey, come here and met our neighbors. This is Jackie and this is Shelly. They live on either side of us. They brought us a lasagna for dinner," I said smiling.

Rick could see that it was my phony smile. He smiled, walked to the table and put the bags down by me and turned to shake each of the women's hands. They smiled as each took his strong hand in theirs.

"Well, I guess we should be going. So, nice meeting both of you," Shelly said.

"For sure. It was a great pleasure to meet you two," Jackie said smiling at Rick.

I happily led them to the front door and out. We exchanged some more pleasantries as they left. After closing the door, I just shook my head. I didn't have a very good opinion of my neighbors but, they were my neighbors. As I sat at the kitchen table, Rick was already eating, I pulled a burger out for myself. Rich had gotten me another beer even though I had a large chocolate shake sitting at my place.

Chapter 5

"So what did you think of them?" he asked between bites of his burger.

"I don't know. We only talked for a little bit before you got back."

"Well, what did you talk about?"

"They were airheads, alright?"

"That bad, really?"

"Yes, that bad. I pity their husbands unless that's why they married them."

"I guess we'll find out over the weekend," Rick said.

"Huh?"

"I ran into Jackie's husband, Allen, as I was pulling up into the driveway. He said they were having a BBQ party on Saturday and we would be very welcome there. We only have to bring drinks. I said we would be there."

"Oh! But won't we be on our way back to Alabama?" I asked.

"Well, we're not meeting with the realtor until Monday. I figured we could stay for the party, get up early on Sunday and be in Alabama late Sunday night."

"Okay, then, I guess you won't be drinking any alcohol," I said.

"Why won't I be drinking beer?"

"Because you're always hung over the next day and don't want to do anything."

"You could drive," Rick said meekly.

"I could... but, you said yes to the party, so you're driving."

"Fine, I'll drink Pepsi," Rick growled taking another bite of his burger.

I finished eating, cleaned up my mess, and went to the living room to put it all in order. Rick came in shortly after me, took me in his arms and kissed me. Then he hugged me.

"I'm sorry. I guess I should have talked with you about the party," he whispered.

"Yes, you should," I whispered back, hugging him.

"It won't happen again. We okay?"

"We are. Thank you, dear," I said, kissing him.

We parted. Him to the Den and me staying in the living room. When I finished the living room, I went to the family room to help Rick. He had just started. He looked to be having difficulty hanging the TV on the wall where we had decided for it to go. I went to him and helped him lift it in place.

"Thank you. This damn thing is really heavy. Maybe we should get one of the newer ones."

"We could but, not today. By the time we finish this, it will be dinner time."

"What will we be having?" Rick asked.

"Lasagna," I said.

"When did you have time to fix a lasagna?"

"I didn't. I told you Shelly brought it over? Evidently, they were over sometime last night and we didn't hear them ring the bell."

"Oh, that... actually, the bell wasn't working until this morning when I fixed it. There was a wire loose. I reconnected it. I didn't get a chance to try it out before we started work."

"Oh! Good thing you did..." I stopped looking around.

"What?" asked Rick.

"I was just wondering why it was disconnected."

"Well?"

"Nothing. Let me think on it a while."

"Okay," Rick said starting to unpack the boxes.

I helped and before we knew it, we were done.

"I'll go put the lasagna in the oven. You go take a shower. When you're done you can keep an eye on it until I'm done with my shower."

"Why would I have to keep an eye on it?" Rick asked.

"To make sure it doesn't burn."

"Oh, okay. See you in a bit."

Rick headed for the bedroom and a shower. I headed to the kitchen and the lasagna. I sure hoped it was good. It looked good but, you can't tell a lasagna by its covering or how thick it is. Pulling the dish out of the fridge, I took the cover and the plastic wrap off. It smelled good, even in a semi-frozen state. I turned on the oven and set it at 350°, slipped the lasagna on the middle rack and sat down at the kitchen table.

Chapter 6

Sitting at the table I thought about what could be going on with Rick. Why was he bringing up gang-bangs all of a sudden? What also ran through my mind was why did I get so excited every time he brought them up. Was I going crazy? Was he going crazy? Rick was standing there watching me think.

"I'm back sweetheart," he said softly.

I guess my subconscious knew he was there as I didn't jump when he spoke.

"Okay," I said looking up at the clock. "In ten minutes, turn it up to 450°."

"Okay, dear," he said as I hustled to the bedroom and a nice hot shower.

Standing under the cascade of hot water, I subconsciously shampooed my hair as I thought about Rick. I loved him dearly. I hoped he loved me just as much. I would do anything for him, up to a point. We really needed to talk. I finished washing, rinsed, and dried myself. I put on clean underwear and shorts and a t-shirt. Heading back to the kitchen, I could smell the lasagna. It was just about done. I opened the oven and stuck a knife in the center. It came out steaming and dripping sauce and cheese. I looked delicious.

I slipped it back in and closed the door. A few extra minutes wouldn't hurt it at all. I set the table, something I wished Rick would learn to do. Once the table was set, I pulled the lasagna out of the oven, turned the oven off, and called Rick. He came right away. He looked as hungry as I felt. I cut the lasagna and slipped a piece on to each of our plates and sat down. Rick looked at me, smiled and raised his glass of wine.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers