Robert meets Duncan on Calton Hill

Story Info
The seduction of a student.
1.4k words
4.08
2.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do enjoy sitting on a bench on Calton Hill looking over the centre of Edinburgh. Since retiring last year I come here a couple of days a week while my wife is at work. I bring a book but am often distracted by the view. Most of the other folk here are tourists but there are a few regulars like myself.

One of them cannot be much more than 19 and, judging by the books he takes from his rucksack when he sits down, I assume he is a student. I have seen him three or four times and now we acknowledge each other with a smile. But today he has sat down on the same bench as me. I introduce myself as Robert and he tells me his name is Duncan. We chat amicably.

I discover that he is studying English Literature. We are on common ground, I tell him, as I too studied English Literature many years ago and used to own a bookshop in Bristol before I sold it ten years ago to a well known bookshop chain. We talk for half an hour or so and then I tell him that I am going to have a light lunch at the café at Holyrood Palace and ask him if he would like to join me. He does and we walk down the hill towards the Palace. There is a cemetery on the way and I suggest we take a short cut through it. As we walk through the entrance I notice a guy standing just inside looking along the path ahead. We follow that path, walking past a row of mausoleums. There are a couple of guys lingering and my mind drifts back six months when, on a whim, I met a guy from Fabguys in the mausoleum on the far corner. I do not mention this to Duncan.

But Duncan has noticed them and he asks me what they might be doing. I tell him they are cruising. He looks puzzled and I tell him they are looking for guys. They are gay or bi and this is one of several places they meet in Edinburgh. The interiors of the mausoleums are out of sight. We approach the corner and I point out the mausoleum in the corner. 'Let's have a look' I say and walk towards the entrance. Duncan hesitates but follows me and bumps into me as I stop because two guys are already there, one on his knees with the other guy's cock deep in his mouth.

Duncan looks open mouthed as I apologise to the two guys for disturbing them. We retrace our steps and carry on walking to the café. Duncan says nothing. At the café we order sandwiches and a glass of wine each. I tell Duncan that I had not expected anyone to be in there but they will not be the only ones there today. I ask him if he was shocked. 'No, just surprised' he responds. 'Not your scene? I ask. He says nothing.

But then he looks at me and says that a few days ago he had been reading a book by Alan Hollingshurst and there were some passages that aroused him and he had begun to wonder if he was gay. I ask if has been tempted to experiment and he replies by telling me he is too nervous and would not know how to start. 'Would you like some help?' I ask. I reveal that since I was 40 I had been meeting men occasionally and very discreetly for sex. It was something I just accepted. I was not concerned whether I was gay or bi. I just enjoyed physical intimacies with men, not all of them by any means, but with a man I found pleasant company and who stimulated me.

'Think about it' I say, and I put my hand on his arm. I see his response in his eyes. He says nothing but he does not move his arm as he feels my fingers on his skin. This is not something I had planned. I had enjoyed meeting Duncan and talking. But now, he is a young man I desire, and I smile at him.

'Can we talk about this somewhere in private?' he asks. I tell him that he would be welcome at my place but my wife is home. In a couple of days she will be in Newcastle visiting her mother. 'What about your place?' I ask. He tells me that he has his own room, en-suite, but there are always fellow students around in the lobby, in the corridors. I recognise the problem but suggest that I could be his uncle. I can carry off that role with confidence and conviction.

I let him think about this as I stroke his arm discreetly. I recall a moment many years ago when an elderly man did something similar to me, fingertips on my arm and then his hand resting on my thigh, unsettling me, arousing me. I remember how I wanted him to touch my aching cock. Later that day his fingers were all over it as were his lips.

I knew that Duncan would be having similar feelings. Without looking at me he said 'It should be OK' and stands up, indicating the way towards his student residence.

It takes us ten minutes. We walk in silence. The entrance hall is empty and we take the lift to the fifth floor and I stand close into him and let my hand brush against his bottom. Inside the room I take the initiative straight away and put my hands on his face, lean forward and kiss him on his lips, ever so gently. He closes his eyes and I feel a slight pressure on my lips and I feel sure that he wishes to continue. I put one hand on his back and pull him into me and I can feel his cock swollen inside his trousers. He will be able to feel mine too.

Both my hands move down to his bottom and as I fondle each buttock his lips part and my tongue slips between them finding his tongue and we are kissing more intently, his inhibitions gone. We move towards his bed and, still standing, I pull his tee shirt over his head and begin to kiss his chest and his nipples, undoing his trouser belt as I do His head is back as I push his zip down and then his trousers and underpants. And then he is naked. I push him gently onto the bed and look at him as lays there stretched out on his back. It has been a long time since I have been in such an intimate situation with a 19 year old and my eyes feast on his body, his unblemished smooth skin, almost hairless. His arms are above his head, one leg bent and his cock hard, waiting for my attention.

I undress myself as he looks at me. I take my shirt off first and then my trousers and underpants, almost theatrically revealing my own cock, also hard and erect and leaking pre-cum. All the while he is looking at me. I kneel on the bed and begin to stroke his legs, running my hands up from his calves, his inner thighs and then just touch his balls. He spreads his legs wider and I bend down and breathe on his cock, my mouth an inch or two away and his groin moves as he feels the warmth of my breath. I wait a minute or two until I put my lips on his cock, just kissing it and then letting my tongue slide along it upwards to his glans. I take it gently in my mouth. He moans as my lips enclose it and I begin to move them up and down. I know from experience the exquisite sensations he is now feeling and I also know that he will be feeling the irresistible urge to ejaculate.

But, I want to hold that back for a while. I take my mouth off his cock and lay full length on top of him. His legs are wide open and mine rest on the bed between them, our cocks pressing together. I hold his hands above his head and kiss him again, gently pressing my cock against his. I let him enjoy this moment. I am on top of him and I can sense his feeling of abandonment, his desire to be made love to, the urge to offer himself to me.

For five minutes we lay like this, kissing and moving our bodies together. All the while he moans and murmurs quietly, his eyes sometimes closed and sometimes open.