Best FWB Suck Buddy

Story Info
A first encounter of a FWB relationship between two bi guys.
1.5k words
4.43
9.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both had a little experience, and while he was more experienced than me neither of us had found what we were seeking. We only exchanged face and dick pics once. We both thought the same about one another. Your average decent looking guy with an average to slightly larger than average white man's circumcised cock. We only ever chatted about what we wanted from a FWB relationship. Only sexual activities, no romance, no kissing. We're both closeted bi guys and it'd be rare for strangers to guess we were bi; another reason we were a good match.

We decided to meet at a bar with the intent that we would try to find women to hit on and if neither of us had any luck, we'd get some more liquid courage on the way back to my place. The entire time at the bar we manage to have a few drinks and end up doing the normal getting to know someone talk about work and hobbies, etc. until we see a few attractive women throughout our conversation and while we both make remarks of naughty things we'd like to do to them we never make any efforts to speak to them. Instead, it allowed a way for us to further talk about what we liked sexually. This went on until the bar was gonna be closing soon. We were both pretty full of liquid courage and with all the conversations we had been getting hard all night. We had planned on getting some more beers on the way to my place but we were both so nervous we were more interested in getting back and smoking some herb.

We went inside and sat on the couch while I started to roll a joint. We hardly spoke the entire time I rolled and we smoked it. We sat there in a bit of awkward silence for a few minutes before I got up and loaded up some porn on the tv and suggested we watch it for a few and see where it leads us. After about ten minutes of watching and squirming around we're both pretty obviously hard half-ass rubbing our cocks through our pants. I could tell he was just as nervous as I was so I blurt out that it's silly that we've both got hard cocks watching porn with clothes on. We both laugh and as he readjusts his cock in his pants I stand up and suggest we just lose our pants. He's hesitant but once he sees me unbutton my jeans he follows. At first we were both staring and trying not to stare at the other's rock hard cock while also still watching porn. This pseudo playing with ourselves went on for a few and once in a while one of us would shuffle on the couch a bit toward the other and once I realized I was sitting right next to him I just reached over and started fondling his cock instead of mine. He was a bit startled but also excitingly reached over and started fondling me. We fell into a rhythm of soft stroking and teasing of each other while still watching porn, but it only took a few minutes of teasing one another's cocks with our hands that we became less interested in the porn.

After zoning out and fondling one another for a while we had slowly shifted our gaze entirely on the other's cock. We continued to fondle one another for a while until there was a moment I looked up from his cock and saw him with wide eyes licking his lips. I couldn't look away from his myopic staring and salivating over my cock. His teasing of my cock began to change slightly and suddenly he hopped off the couch and kneeled in front of me, reached under both of my knees and scooted me forward to the edge of the couch and as I plopped into position my hard shaft makes a loud slap when it hits my stomach and his eyes locked onto my cock as if there was nothing else in the world at that moment. He once again licked his lips, only this time with full intent of both lubricating them and being seductively naughty. He then pressed both my inner thighs open as wide as my legs would allow and slowly caressed his fingers along my inner thighs until both his hands were once again teasing my cock as well as my balls now that he had access. He spent the next ten minutes continuing to slowly tease my cock and balls with his hands and lightly licking all around my engorged mushroom head and three times throughout the encounter, my cock started to leak some pre-cum and every time he'd stop for a second and slowly squeeze my throbbing shaft from the base to the tip to get any more out and as it would come out he'd very slowly place the entire head of my cock in his mouth and push his tongue out and in as to stroke my shaft to get every last possible drop. The fourth time I was showing pre-cum he went to squeeze the base of the shaft and I began to breathe louder as I knew I wasn't far from orgasm. He realized this immediately and made a "mmm" sound as if he was hungry for my seed and instead of squeezing to the tip he put the head of my cock in his mouth and then plunged his head down and buried his nose in my stomach and just stayed there. As I'm sure he could feel my throbbing cock in his throat, I could tell his heart was pounding as I could feel his pulse in his throat on my cock. I don't know how I didn't cum immediately but after about ten seconds he rolls his head from side to side making me squirm so much I almost pull out of his mouth, but he reaches behind me and pulls my cock somehow even further down his throat. I begin to orgasm and instinctively grab the back of his head with both hands to help force my cock as far down as it can go. I take a deep breath and release his head and he very slowly pulls his mouth off my cock and slowly slurps and licks on the shaft and head for the next few minutes until my erection goes completely flaccid.

I finally speak, thanking him for such an amazing blowjob and how I wish I didn't have a strong gag reflex so I could throat a cock. It didn't seem fair that I couldn't return the favor in full. He said it didn't matter to him but knowing what I had just experienced I don't know how that couldn't be a lie. I knew I couldn't throat him, but I knew I could still find some naughty things to do to his cock that would make his first encounter with me just as memorable. So I stood up and told him it's his turn. He sat back down on the couch and I knelt in front of his open thighs. His cock had gone completely soft on me and I laughed and said I can at least get all of it in my mouth when it's soft, which is what I proceeded to do. It was so hot feeling his cock getting hard inside of my mouth. It wasn't long before it was pushing against the back of my throat and I had to pull some of it out. Once he was completely hard, I began to tease his balls and perineum with my hands more while sloppily slurping my wobbling head around his now throbbing shaft.

Every few minutes of soft slurping I'd slowly pull his cock out of my mouth while sucking the head and making it "pop" out then I'd take the base of the shaft, stick my tongue out and flick his cock's head onto the palette of my tongue several times. The first few would be easy and soft slaps while the remaining six or so would get more and more aggressive and with the last slap onto the tongue I'd go back to bobbing my head. This went on a few times until once when I had reached the aggressive point of slapping his cock on my tongue he moaned and just as he started to cum I wrapped my lips around as much of it as I could and swirled my tongue around head in my mouth while he shot at least three times into my mouth. I sat there kneeling in front of him sucking on his cock further while he went soft just as he did with me. Finally, I got back on the couch and lit another joint, puffed and passed it to him and said that I thought this was the beginning to a great long friendship. He just smiled big and after exhaling said he totally agreed and we should do it again right now. I couldn't have agreed more, and we sucked each other off seven times the first time we met.