Robin and Jeff Submit Pt. 08

Story Info
Robin and Jeff are made movie stars and Robin has a first.
1k words
4.26
4.6k
3
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a series of stories about how Robin and I met Bill and Alice and became submissive to them, first as individuals then eventually as a couple. It is also about how our marriage not only survived but thrived as willing subs.

When we met them we were in our early 40s, a happily married couple.

They are gone now and we are in our 60s, still sexually active, still happily married.

Bill here this time. Robin will write again soon.

Robin was already home when I arrived. She greeted me at the door and was very excited that Alice had agreed to her request. She explained the plan and I was excited too.

Two weeks later we dressed for the "event". Robin dressed exactly as she was instructed. She wore a very conservative business suit with a jacket and a skirt and a white neck high silk blouse. She had on real nylons with very tradition bra and panties and a real garder belt. I wore a business suit with shirt and tie.

The event took place at a rented house some miles away. In the movie we were about to be in the house was intended to be our home. We were given only a few lines but we knew very well that Alice was capable of anything.

As planned we arrived at the house as though we were returning home from dinner. Also as planned when I flipped on the living room light it did not go on. Robin said her line: "I thought you said you fixed that."

I replied with my line: "I did."

Lights went on blinding us. The front door was closed and locked and before we could say anything or do anything we were forced face down into the couch seat. As Alice had instructed we struggled and strong men bound our hands and legs and blindfolded us. I was forced into a sitting position on the couch and my mouth was taped closed so I could not speak.

I could not see her but I assumed the same was happening to Robin.

The lights that had blinded us were in fact the lights for the movie cameras. I knew that Robin wanted what was about to happen but I was having second thoughts. They removed my blindfold so I could watch but not my gag or restraints. I was in effect no longer in the movie and as agreed they would let me watch but not interfere.

As I looked around the room I saw Alice and Bill in the background watching. The cameras were in front of them with two camera men. The room had been set up to look like a robbery was in progress.

There were four thug looking men in the room. one said to another: "Do you think they saw us?" I saw Robin shaking her head no as if trying to tell them she had not seen anything. I did not know that she had been told to do that.

One man said to another: "Take the tape off her mouth and lets hear what she has to say. Here, put her in this chair." He put a dining room chair in the middle of the room. Two of the men moved to Robin and physically lifted her into the chair. While doing it they took the tape off her mouth. The guy who appeared to be in charge said: "Ok old lady, Did you see us before we blindfolded you? Did you?"

Robins reply was pretty fake but I give her credit for actually thinking it was at all part of the movie. She said: "Oh no, the lights blinded me. I didn't see anything. PLEASE don't hurt me."

The leading criminal, also not too bright, said: "What do you mean hurt you?" The lines for this movie were not going to win awards.

I waited, almost laughing as Robin delivered her next line. She said: "You know, what burglars do to innocent housewifes and make their husbands watch."

The four men were now lined up in front of Robin looking at her rather ominously. The leader told one of the men to cut her loose. Then he told her to stand. She did. Robins role here was obviously to play a really dumb housewife. Robin was still blindfolded so at least no one watching this later could recognize her.

The leader criminal then told her they would not hurt her but she had to cooperate. She shook her head Yes Yes Yes. He then told her to remove her Jacket. Of course she did. One thing after another and soon she was standing in a bra and panties and that garter belt and nylons. Damn she looked great.

He told her to take off her panties and she said: "Oh no, please sir not my panties. Please don't hurt me." He told her not to worry, she could take off her bra instead. She nodded yes and took it off. I watched as Robin turned into a classic dump housewife.

One of the men took his cock out and walked over to Robin and put her hand on it. She said: "Oh my what are you doing? You're not going to hurt me are you?" She was stroking it. Another man walked over and did the same. She stroked him too. The leader walked over and told her to kneel. She did and he put his cock in her mouth. He had his hand behind her head and he was deep throating her.

The games continued and as the movie ended Robin was on the floor with one guy in her ass, one in her pussy and one in her mouth while the fourth sucked her tits.

That was in fact what Robin had asked Alice to arrange, four men at the same time. The movie was Alices idea. I have seen the final movie and its not really bad if you turn the sound off and lose the awful dialog.