Robin and Jeff Submit Pt. 07

Story Info
Robin and Beth attend a party where they entertain.
1.1k words
4.31
7k
4
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, this is Robin. It is my turn to tell you a story.

First, a little about me. As i write this I am a sixty-three year old, still sexually active, bi woman. When this adventure started I was a 35 year old straight housewife with a loving husband, Jeff, and a great sex life. I was about 125 pounds, today 140. I am still 5 foot 7 inches tall of course.

Some things have moved around a bit, what were 36 Cs are now 38 Ds. I was, I thought, a perfect 36-24-39 now I'm a perfect 38-28-42. At the beginning I had black hair everywhere, now gray, almost white, hair and only on my head. I am gifted with green eyes.

This story is about my first cocktail party at Alices house.

Talking to my friend Beth at the tanning salon I learned that we had both been invited to a cocktail party at Alices house. Beth had heard that it was a couples party but strangely our husbands had not been invited. I checked with Alice and she said simply that I was correct. It was a couples party and that Lynn and i would be there without our husbands.

Alice cautioned me to me sure to arrive at 4:00 as requested. I picked up Lynn and we arrived on time.

When we arrived Alice explained that we were not really invited as guests but rather as entertainment. We had no idea what she had in mind but we were about to find out.

She brought us into the Play Room and gave us our costumes. I took mine and glanced at Beth. She seemed to know what was going on. Our "costumes" were simply a black velcro collar with a six foot leach we were to carry and a sort of thong that had no fabric but simply a few black straps that would only outline our pussies.

We changed and when done looked amazingly alike. Same triangular untanned space on our breasts highlighting our nipples and the same untanned triangle between our legs. I thought we looked hot.

Alice returned and smiled. She explained our role as the "entertainment". She told us that after guests had arrived she would lead us by the leashes to a small stage in the living room. We simply had to stand on the stage holding our leashes. As she started to leave she said that if a guest approached us and took the leash we were to do whatever they asked. She commented that we looked yummy and she may find us had to resist herself.

We sat and waited. We talked about what we might be asked to do. We heard guests arrive. Alice and her husband Bill entered the room and each took a leash and led us out.

As we entered the room a server announced to the twenty or so people in the room: "Ladies and Gentlemen, this evenings entertainment"!

As we walked, I saw people I knew, neighbors, business associates, and even fellow church members. Readers may stop laughing now, I attend a church. Everyone wore the tell tale wrist band.

Alice and Bill brought us to a small, maybe eight square foot platform in the center of the room and handed us our leashes. People were socializing and drinking and occasionally someone walking by would say something. An older man looked at Lynn and said: "yumm." He was promptly pulled away by his wife.

A man I recognized from church approached me and said: "I would never have pictured you with Alice, never." He was not being judgemental, just stating the facts. He asked if I was ok with the rules of this game. I just shuruged my shoulders. He took my leash and I followed him. He just took me into the next room where we were alone. He reached up and cupped my breasts and gently pinched my nipples. He mumbled: "lovely just lovely." He put his hands on my shoulders and turned me facing away from him. I heard him unzip his pants. He told me to bend at the waist and spread my legs. He even said please. I felt his hands on my ass and pussy and he put a finger in me. I felt the fabric of his clothing against my back, ass and legs and then felt him penetrate me. He was grunting a little as he fucked me. Poor man lasted maybe a minute and came. I heard him zip up and he was gone.

I took a tissue off a side table wiped myself and went back to where I had left Lynn. She was gone. I stood there alone and the wife who had pulled her husband away approached me and took my leash. She very roughly pulled the leash and led me to the Play Room where we interrupted her husband who was fucking Beth. She laid on the bed and pulled up her dress. She was naked underneath. She looked at me and said loud enough for him to hear: "Make me cum like him." I went down on her and she did indeed have an orgasm. As she led me back to the stage she apologized for being rude and told me she hoped we would see each other again. We did but that is another story.

A man I did not know approached me and asked: " What is your name?" I answered. He then said: "Robin, do you swallow?" I answered and he took my leash. He led me only a short distance away in full view of everyone and said: "On your knees, swallow me."

I unzipped him and took his soft cock in my mouth. A woman standing nearby stopped to watch as did others. As he got hard I was careful and took him all the way in with every stroke. The woman who was watching said: "This girl has a very skilled mouth, I'm next."

When the guy came I swallowed every drop. The woman took the leash and led me to the play room where she wanted to 69 with me.

We both had orgasms and she thanked me.

Later on the way home I asked Beth how many people she thought were in Alices group. She asked me if I meant people like us or subscribers? I asked what she meant by subscribers. She asked me if I was kidding. I told her I was not kidding, I wanted to know what she meant by subscribers.

She was quiet and then said: "Robin, subscribers are people like most of those at the party today who pay to have sex with the rest of us. You didn't really think your Mr. Jefferies from church who fucked you and then left is really one of us do you? I stopped the car and asked her: "Are we whores?"

She smiled and said: "No Robin we are sex addicts, take me home and I'll go down on you and it will all be clear."