All Comments on 'Robin & Lisa Ch. 10.5'

by cymoril0001

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WinterHarvestWinterHarvestover 3 years ago

Bravo! Loved the chapter. Robin and Lisa are back together. Can't wait to find out what is Robin's big secret, and for Lisa to break through. Could you give us an update on the next chapter? Please? Pretty please?

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

This story is captivating - so poignant, erotic; a beautiful, page-turning love story between richly developed, 3-dimensional characters. Clearly your readers cannot wait for more. I know that creative writing is often “on again, off again”, so patience is called for, but please, more. 5 stars easily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've just read this story from the beginning and the quality of the episodes has developed over time, and this is the best yet. Particularly at the beginning of this episode in Robyn's appartment, the two of them are now making love, not just having sex. I like the way that Robyn won't admit to having sex with other women, but Lisa has a shrewd idea that it's taking place, and doesn't challenge her on it.

I hope that I get to read the end of this story soon, but I feel that there could be a lot more to come, as there are a number of loose ends that might turn out to be significant.

WinterHarvestWinterHarvestover 1 year ago

I see in your last update that you've made a little progress in the next chapter. Really hope you work on it some more. It's been more than three years since the last chapter. (It was so long ago that COVID wasn't even a thing yet). It really feels like we are close to a breakthrough between these two, too. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I have read this story more than i hv read others ND I hope to get more of it.... Pls 🥺 update another chapter very soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercymoril0001@cymoril0001
Thank you for your continued readership. I’m sorry, but I’ve been continuing my Robyn and Lisa story, but I don’t like anything I’ve written, so I’ve decided to scrap everything and start from scratch. Please leave a comment or email me. I always appreciate feedback and cons...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Robin & Lisa Series Info