Robin's Body Takes The Plunge

Story Info
Willie makes his sex toy take greater risks for his pleasure.
2.7k words
4.1
4.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few days, Willie tried to keep an eye on Robin at work. He wanted to see if Robin behaved differently or seemed in any way affected by Willie's recent intrusion into his mind and, in extension, the very intimate parts of his sex life. From what he could tell, Robin seemed unaffected. This was good news for Willie (well, arguably for both of them) and he decided it should probably be safe to continue using and abusing Rob's body for his own pleasure. At least for now. 

He started inhabiting Robin more frequently during the days. Usually only for a few minutes at a time. Enough to check his phone for any potential hook-ups. But he always took the opportunity to experience the sensation of touching parts of Robin's body with Robin's own hands. Come to think of it, Willie realised he always handed Robin his body back with an erection. Robin might start to wonder about why he kept zooming out at work, only to snap back with a boner in his pants. The thought of Robin in this situation was both amusing and arousing. He smiled and could feel his own cock grow as he imagined Robin's reaction to finding himself with a hard cock for no apparent reason. 

Today, Willie's hard work grinding for a booty call on Robin's behalf seemed to have paid off. He had arranged a date for Robin after work hours, although Robin of course didn't know it himself. Also, the word 'date' might be somewhat misleading. Willie's plan was to introduce Rob, that is Rob's body and cock, to the experience of anonymous sex. 

The Grindr profile that had attracted Willie's attention was named "anon btm host". He first saw the profile on his own phone and the title caught his attention, as these words always got him aroused. There was no photo and very little information other than the name of a hotel, a room number, and a promise that the door would be unlocked. 

Willie had beaten his meat many times to videos, stories, and even grindr profiles that hinted at anonymous hookups. This had become a major turn-on, but he had never dared to try it himself. Now, however, he could draw courage from hiding inside Rob's body. 

To be able to experience his out-of-body experience from the comfort of his own home, Willie left work early so he could be sure he'd make it home before Robin left the office. His plan was to Hijack Rob on his way out and then get a bus or maybe an Uber down to the hotel. 

The plan got off to a bad start. Willie entered Robin's body as he was heading down the stairs, and as a result he stumbled and almost fell. From there on out though, things went smoother. He got on the bus and paid with Rob's contactless, figuring he wouldn't notice a few coins being charged. Once in the city centre, the hotel was only a few minutes walk away. 

Along the way, Willie kept checking Grindr on Rob's phone. The profile was still online and, as far as he could tell, the offer was still open. He had considered writing to the guy, or at least tapping him, but had decided against it. In Willie's fantasies, the whole set-up would be even hotter if the bottom didn't know who or when. Though he had considered the risk that the bottom might not be there or might not be ready if he showed up unannounced. 

As he reached the hotel and made his way to the elevator, Robin's body started to show signs of Willie's excitement and nervousness. Rob's heart raced and his hands trembled as he pushed the button for the 17th floor. He couldn't believe he was about to live out one of his dirtiest fantasies, albeit through someone else's body.  

He soon found the room and, after a moment's hesitation, he tried the door handle. To his disappointment, the door was locked. Now he cursed himself for not having reached out to the bottom and arranged the hookup in more detail. 

"That's what you get for trying to be spontaneous," Willie thought to himself. 

Just as he was about to give up and head back home, he thought he could hear noises from the other side of the door. He made sure he was alone in the corridor, then carefully pushed his ear against the door. 

Deep moans were coming from the other side of the door. There was no mistaking it, someone was fucking in there. Hard and fast, from what he could hear. That meant he hadn't been catfished by the anonymous profile. Someone else had just beat him to it. 

At this point, he wasn't sure if he should be excited or disappointed. This had sort of derailed his plan. But on the other hand, knowing that two guys were having sex so close to him right at this moment, was sort of a turn-on. 

One of Robin's hands found its way down the front of his jeans. He kept his ear pressed against the door as he started massaging his bulge, trying to visualise exactly what was going on in there. He didn't even know what either of the guys looked like. The only thing he knew for sure, was that they were the kind of guys that engaged in anonymous hookups. But this was enough for his imagination to run wild. 

After some time of intense eavesdropping, all the while with a firm grip around Robin's now fully hard cock, he could hear the performance reaching its finale. Willie imagined how all the cum that had built up in the top's balls, now rushed through a thick cock shaft and gushed out wherever he might have decided to aim it. 

Willie was so caught up in his fantasies, that he didn't notice that the act had finished and that the top was busy getting dressed. It wasn't until he heard the door handle being pushed that he realised he was about to get caught. 

He barely had time to get Robin's hand out of his pants before he stood face to face with a sweaty and burly daddy-type guy in the doorway. The newly released top seemed just as surprised to meet someone on his way out, as Willie had been to see him leave the room so suddenly. For a moment, they both froze, buy the other man soon found himself and, after eying Robin's body from head to toe and back up again, smirked and said: 

"He's all yours, son."

Willie couldn't think of a reply, but he accepted the offer and slipped through the door as the dad left. 

Before he had even glanced around the room, he nervously locked the door behind him. Once he turned around, he saw for the first time what he understood to be Robin's grindr date for the night. 

The scene was like straight from a porn video: There he was, a fit guy in his 30's or early 40's, blindfolded and on all fours on the bed. He didn't say anything, but he had obviously noticed when Robin entered the room, for as he stepped closer to the bed, the bottom arched his back and pushed his ass out. 

Willie stared at the hole where he knew the previous visitor had buried his cock mere minutes ago. The hole wasn't gaping as such, but it was obvious that it had recently taken a lot of cock. 

In excitement, Willie hurried to undress Robin. His clothes landed just about everywhere on the floor and soon he was standing naked behind his anonymous bottom. 

Robin's cock was still at full attention as he reached out to let his hand slowly feel the shape of one of the well rounded ass cheeks. He let his hand slide up the bottom's back and then down again, just to let one of his fingers slide down between the cheeks and past the hole. 

The entrance was radiating with heat and was still moist with lube. He let the finger slide around it and gently pushed against the opening. As he did, the bottom relaxed his hole just enough to let out a small glob of cum. 

"Holy fuck," Willie thought as he saw the cum forming a drop and falling onto the bed. 

He couldn't wait any longer, he needed to go in now. 

There was a bottle of lube on the nightstand and Willie looked around the room for condoms. When he couldn't see any, he began rummaging through Robin's clothes and bag but no luck. 

"Fuck!" he thought to himself. 

Stroking Robin's cock with his left hand and slowly fingering the bottom's lubed up hole with his right, he couldn't believe he had gotten this close to fulfilling his fantasy only to stumble on this minor detail. 

The hole felt so inviting to his finger. It was warm and so wet from the recently deposited cum. Though it was not the same as sticking his cock in there, fingering the hole was still a massive turn-on and he figured he would at least be able to savour this feeling while he jacked off. He could even shoot Robin's load over the anon bottom and aim for the hole if he wanted. 

Willie was almost fully content with the idea of turning his hookup into an enhanced handjob when he realised one of the benefits of his already morally dubious endeavour: This wasn't his body, and whatever he did in Robin's body would have no real consequences for him. 

Up until this point, Willie had applied his own cautionary practices when playing in Robin's body. But now his morals and standards were overruled by the throbbing feeling in his cock and nuts. He could have Robin do whatever, fuck whoever, and with no risk to himself. This was then he decided to take the plunge. 

He got up close behind the bottom's inviting ass and let Robin's precum-oozing cock rub against the even more cum-oozing mancunt. The precum mixed with the load of cum as he pushed against the sphincter and it felt so soft and warm against his cock head.   

With his hands on the bottom's hips, he started to slowly push Robin's unprotected cock bareback into this unknown anonymous slut. Despite Robin's size, it slid in with barely any resistance. The dad's cock had done a great job opening the bottom up for him. Not only that, but he had also lubed him up good. Willie realised that Robin's cock was now sliding through the burly man's newly deposited load. 

This was an entirely new sensation even for Willie. Though he had barebacked before with a few of his boyfriends and steady fuckbuddies, he'd never barebacked a stranger. And he certainly never had sloppy seconds, other than in his fantasies. 

Now, as Robin's cock was slowly sliding in and out, Willie pictured how the other man had been sliding in and out of this hole only moments earlier. And, even better, his imagination showed him vivid images of the man's cock shooting his load deep inside, cum gushing out and cascading deep inside the bottom's insides. 

All that sperm was now swimming around Robin's dick head, the seamen getting caught behind his cock flange, being smeared along the shaft and... Fuck, maybe even swimming the length up Robin's dick hole. 

This was everything Willie had imagined and more. He upped the pace. The feeling of the warm fuckhole engulfing Robin's cock was intence and the whole concept of fucking an anonymous cumdump raw was such a nasty turn-on. At this point he barely even thought about the fact that he was also doing all of this in someone else's body. 

He gazed at Robin's beautiful cock as it rammed deep inside the bottom over and over again. Even though the hole didn't feel sloppy at all, the bottom had no problem taking the full length on every stroke. 

Willie realised the burly daddy-type might not even have been the first top to fill this hole today. 

"How many today?," he decided to break the silence to quench his curiosity. 

"Four," replied the bottom without hesitation. 

This was too much for Willie. The idea of Robin's bare cock churning up the loads of four other guys, three of which he had never even seen, brought him over the top. 

He moaned loudly and forced Robin's cock deep inside as he started pumping the fifth load of the day into the eager hole. Robin's cock twitched hard as it emptied his nutsacks deep inside the bottom. 

The feeling was amazing. Despite the fun Willie had had with Robin's body before, this was at a whole other level. 

Slowly, he pulled Robin's still semi-hard cock out. Watching the big penis slide out, covered in his and other men's cum, awoke strange new thoughts and feelings in his mind. The raunchy scene made neurons fire in ways they had never done before. 

"Fuck you, Robin," Willie thought as he stared at Robin's cum covered cock.. "Fuck you. This is your life now. You're nothing but my sex toy from now on." 

Willie didn't know where those dark thoughts came from. He really had no resentment against Robin. In fact, he barely knew him other than from a few interactions at work. It was Robin's attractive body in combination with the opportunity that came up that had ended them up here. But for whatever reason, right here and now, nothing felt more true than those words. 

And with that, he slid the cock back in for one last round, making sure to savour the feel of Robin's bare cock rubbing against the insides of a stranger, with nothing but other stangers' cum inbetween them. 

"You're such a slutty man whore Robin," Willie continued his trail of dark thought. " You fucking love this. I'm gonna make you love this."

Robin's spent cock soon turned soft and he let it slide out more or less on his own. The bottom immediately opened his mouth and reached out his tongue, eager to clean the cum of Robin's cock. But Willie declined the offer. He wanted Robin to find his cock dirty and covered in cum. So, instead he slipped Robin's briefs over the unwashed cock and continued to get dressed. 

When he was ready to leave, he took one last good look at the hole he had just bred. Now there was cum oozing out and some had even poured down the bottom's left thigh. 

Willie felt he couldn't leave him like that. He spread the bottom's cheeks once more and buried Robin's face between them. 

Eagerly, he reached as far as Robin's tongue would go and tried to scoop up as much of the cum cocktail as he could reach. He savoured the taste as he let the cum run back and forth in Robin's mouth. 

"I want you to taste this when you get home," he thought. "I want you to taste and I know the taste is gonna leave you horny and hungry for more. This is what you live for now" 

Willie didn't recognize this dominating and abusive streak in himself, but he was starting to like it. It felt right and completely natural in a way he couldn't really explain. 

There was no one waiting outside the door when he left. But Willie hoped someone would come by later to experience what was left of Robin's load. 

Back in Robin's apartment, Willie was just about ready to transfer back into his own body. There was just one more way he wanted to exploit Robin's body before he left. 

He got Robin fully undressed once more and took a full body nude pic, face and all, and made sure to catch him from his best side. Then he sent the photo to the bottom with the caption:

"I churned the loads in your ass and bred you tonight. Thanks!"

To be safe, he deleted the photo and cleared the message history before he got dressed again and left Robin to his own for the night.