Robin's First Grindr Date

Story Info
Willie finds a hookup for the body he possesses.
2.3k words
4.05
3.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willie had planned to use his new toy with restraint. After all, he realised that every time he possessed Robin's body would bring him one step closer to the time he got caught. But already the following night, Willie was horny again. The quick session with Robin's body in the office restroom had been one of his most intense experiences ever.

So once again, the tiny brains in Willie's ballsack overruled his common sense and he opened up the mind control app on his phone for the second time today. Soon he was back inside Robin's body.

Willie found Robin slacking on his couch, wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt and watching TV. Willie realised he had no idea where Robin lived or even if he lived alone.

He seemed to recall Robin mentioning a girlfriend at some point, but couldn't remember if he ever talked about them living together.

At least there wasn't anyone else in the room right there and then. He got up from the couch to have a look around. Willie's immediate horniness had to take the backseat to curiosity for now.

The place looked nice. A one-bedroom apartment with a decent-sized living room. Not spotless, but tidy enough. From what he could see, Willie decided that Robin probably lived alone. That was good, as it reduced the risk of getting caught.

Willie walked Robin's body into the bedroom. He opened the bedside table, hoping to find something interesting. There was a pack of condoms, but nothing more exciting than that. Next, he checked the closet and browsed through Robin's clothes. Most were clothes he recognized from Robin having worn them at work. But the underwear drawer was of course unexplored territory.

All in all, there seemed to be no exciting or dirty secrets hidden in Robin's bedroom. Willie didn't really know what he had hoped for, but he was somewhat disappointed not having found it.

Instead, he lay on the bed and pulled out Robin's phone to see if his Grindr profile had attracted any attention. And had it ever. Willie wasn't very surprised. Robin was young and attractive and, at least according to his Grind profile, open to most anything.

Seeing all those taps and messages from horny guys made Willie excited. He could feel Robin's cock growing in the sweatpants and he massaged the bulge as he read through the messages.

Robin's profile didn't specify if he was top or bottom. Willie, who usually preferred to top, hadn't really thought about this until now.

"Was Robin also a top," Willie thought. "Or does he prefer to get fucked? Well, technically neither, since he's straight..."

Willie decided he'd have Robin top for now. If for no other reason, he was curious to see Robin's cock in action. He set out to find a hot nearby bottom around Robin's age and it wasn't long before he was talking to a 23-year-old twinkish guy who seemed very interested in Robin, or at least, interested in Robin's body.

There were no cock pics on Robin's phone. So when the twink had asked to see it, Willie had snapped a few new ones. But the twink had seemed to appreciate them and he was very verbal about how much he wanted Robin's cock inside him.

Within 10 minutes of the first message, the twink agreed to come over. Willie sent his location and asked him to bring lube, since that seemed to be missing from Robin's inventory.

While he waited, Willie had a hard time keeping out of Robin's pants. He loved the feeling of Robin's cock in his hand, but he also didn't want to waste his load before his date showed up. It was another half hour until he heard the doorbell. At that point, Robin's cock was already oozing with precum so badly that it stained through the sweatpants.

They both said "Hi" as Willie opened the door, but they didn't really talk much after that. They eyed each other's bodies and Willie noticed a pleased smirk on his date's face as he noticed the bulge and precum stain on Robin's sweatpants.

Even though this most likely was the first time Robin's body came this close to another man, the experience wasn't new for Willie and his date. So, while Robin might have hesitated, Willie did not.

Instead, Willie already had one hand under the twink's shirt and another heading down the back of his pants. Meanwhile, the twink wasn't shy either and was exploring Robin's amazing body while they kissed and helped each other get their shirts off.

The twink got down on his knees and slowly pulled Robin's sweatpants down. The waistband caught on Robin's rock-hard bulge, until it snapped over the edge and the bulge sprung out.

As the sweatpants fell to the floor, the twink started gently kissing the outline of Robin's throbbing cock through the briefs. He inhaled deeply through the fabric and Willie could feel the air rushing past Robin's cock and bringing with it what he assumed to be a perfect mix of dried cum stains from their last adventure, precum and a mild hint of plain old ball sweat.

Willie gently moved his fingers through the twink's hair as the twink was now licking the precum stain, making Robin's briefs even wetter. The twink started sliding Robin's briefs off. He started in the back, and Willie really enjoyed the feeling of these soft hands sliding over Robin's firm ass cheeks. Then in the front, finally releasing Robin's hard cock.

The twink grabbed Robin's cock by the shaft and looked at it with excitement and then looked up at Robin's face and smiled.

"Wow," was the only word the twink said.

He kept eye contact as he started kissing and licking Robin's cockhead. His soft lips and tongue felt amazing against Robin's cock. And even though Willie had had many blowjobs before, experiencing it through Robin's body was something unique.

Soon the twink's mouth was sliding further and further down Robin's shaft. He was truly an expert cock sucker and Willie enjoyed every second of it.

"Did you bring the lube," Willie asked.

"Mhm," answered the twink, his mouth still full of cock.

"Come," said Willie and gestured toward the bedroom.

Willie left Robin's clothes in the hallway and walked naked into the bedroom. The twink got a few sachets of lube from his pocket and put them on the nightstand, before he also dropped his pants and lay down on Robin's bed.

Willie got a condom out from Robin's drawer, lubed Robin's cock up and rolled it on. He loved the look of Robin's cock both with and without the condom, especially when he was this horny and it was throbbing and oozing precum.

He got down over the twink, kissed him on the lips and then continued downward, kissing and licking his way over the boy's chest, down past his treasure trail, all the way to his briefs.

The twink cock was also eager to get out. And from what Willie could tell, he was fairly hung for a bottom. Probably even more so than Robin.

Willie inhaled through the boy's briefs a few times, pushing Robin's face up against the hard cock. It was obvious he had showered just before he came over, but there was still a faint smell of man meat, horniness, and precum.

He got up on his knees and pulled the twink's briefs off. The twink helpfully lifted first his little ass and then his legs to help Willie get the briefs off. With the twinks' legs up on his shoulders, Willie got up close and gently ran his finger down past the boy's nuts and towards his hole.

The hole felt warm and soft against his fingers. It was already lubed up and Willie had no problem sliding Robin's index finger inside. Steadying the twink's legs with the right arm, he used Robin's left hand to guide his cock towards the waiting hole.

The twink moaned as Willie slowly pushed Robin's cock all the way inside. Willie could never grow tired of the feeling of experiencing such pleasure through Robin's cock. The twink's hole was tight and warm and squeezed perfectly around the cock.

Willie started fucking slowly. Robin's cock slid in and out of the twink with ease. He soon picked up the pace and started pounding Robin's cock harder and harder into the sweet little hole.

The twink bit his lips and moaned with every stroke. He was so cute, so sexy. His ass felt so perfect around Robin's cock.

"Fuck," Willie grunted.

This was all becoming too much. All those feelings and sensations. He couldn't control it anymore.

"Wh... Mh! What?" asked the twink, in between Robin's cock bottoming out inside him.

"I'm cumming!" Willie cried out and buried his cock deep inside. "Fu-uck!"

There was no holding it back. He felt Robin's cock pulsate as it pumped its load deep inside.

"Wha...?" asked the twink. "Already?"

Willie could hear the disappointment in his voice, but could only grunt and moan in return. He felt Robin's nuts tighten as they delivered the last of their load.

This was so embarrassing. Sure, Willie had come quickly before. But never this fast. He didn't know about Robin though. Was he not able to control Robin's body well enough to control his load, or did Robin always cum this fast?

Willie felt the exhaustion in Robin's body and laid down next to the twink. The cumfilled condom was still on Robin's cock, but the cock had already gotten limp.

They stayed like that for only a few seconds before the twink got out of bed and started getting dressed. Willie could feel the twink being annoyed with his sub-par performance, but he didn't really know what to do about it.

"See 'ya," said the twink and was out the door before Willie had time to reply.

"Well fuck," thought Willie and turned over on his back.

But it had been fun. Only for a lot shorter than he had planned.

He looked down over Robin's body. This was not a bad sight to see. He ran Robin's hands down over his body, appreciating the feel of his soft skin under his hands.

The condom was still draped over Robin's limp cock and there was a decent load inside it. Not like the one he'd made Robin bust at work earlier today. But still not bad.

Willie pulled the condom off gently, careful not to spill any of the contents. He held the band of the condom between his left thumb and index finger and used his other hand to touch and squeeze at the pool of jizz through the thin rubber.

The cum felt lukewarm and squishy between Robin's fingers. He gently pinched the tip of the condom and started pouring its contents into Robin's mouth.

For the second time today, he was tasting Robin's semen as it ran out from the condom and onto his tongue.

The taste was just as he remembered it from the last time, albeit with a slight hint of latex. He let the cum drip from the condom into his mouth as he savoured the flavour and texture of it, before greedily swallowing the load.

The taste of Robin's cum made Willie horny enough to make Robin's cock grow hard once again. Willie started stroking as the last of the cum was dripping out of the condom.

He took the condom in Robin's mouth so he could get his tongue in there and really clean it out. Once he was sure he'd swallow every last bit of cum from the condom, he threaded it back over Robin's cock.

This time Robin lasted longer. Willie enjoyed a nice and long masturbation session inside Robin's body. Although he couldn't help but wish he had lasted this long inside the twink.

Later, Robin's nuts emptied for a second time inside the same condom. Willie was eager for another taste and once again fed

Robin the entire contents of the condom.

This time though, Robin's cock managed to stay soft despite Willie's excitement of tasting the sweet flavour of Robin's cum for a third time.

Willie decided that he probably used Robin enough for one day and it was time to go back to his own body.

He put Robin's clothes back on and tidied up a bit after the night's adventures. The unused condoms went back in the nightstand drawer and he shoved the empty condom wrappers and lube packets deep into the trash can, hoping Robin wouldn't find them and become suspicious.

With Robin's body back in front of the TV Willie switched back into his own body, leaving Robin to his own.

Back inside his body, Willie was once again horny from his experiences in Robin's body. His cock was hard and had produced an impressive precum stain in his shorts.

Willie decided to reprise the finale from before and got a condom out of his drawer.

He rolled it down over his cock and started stroking. There was a colourful mix of familiar sensations: the well-known feeling of his own cock in his hand, but also the sensations of stroking in a condom as he had just done with Robin's cock.

Once Willie blew his load into the condom, he gently pulled it off and emptied it into his mouth. It felt so hot to experience the same situation he had just been with Robin's body, but this time in his own. It wasn't the first time he tasted his own cum, but he'd never done it like this before.

The cleanup was also something of a déjà-vu. The condom wrapper went in the trash, sweatpants back on and ...

Willie stopped to think: "What had happened to Robin's condom?"

That's when he realised that, despite how careful he'd been cleaning away the evidence, he had probably shoved the used condom down one of the pockets of Robin's sweatpants.

"Well," Willie thought to himself with some amusement. "That will give him something to ponder about when he finds it."