All Comments on 'RoboMaid To The Rescue Pt. 02'

by jessIncognito

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic setup for future chapters. Genuinely, this is my favorite story being developed in the mind control genre right now. Keep it up! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Definitely looking forward to more updates, great work so far

rumDMCrumDMCabout 1 year ago

Love this series. Love the defiance/ resistance/ ability to still think her thoughts and speak her mind while her body does what's commanded.

rumDMCrumDMCabout 1 year ago

Love this series. Love the defiance/ resistance/ ability to still think her thoughts and speak her mind while her body does what's commanded.

rumDMCrumDMCabout 1 year ago

Love this series. Love the defiance/ resistance/ ability to still think her thoughts and speak her mind while her body does what's commanded.

rm888mrrm888mrabout 1 year ago

I loved these stories, hope you keep the series going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please don’t let this be the end of it, it’s getting better every chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I didn’t know you’d met my wife…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessIncognito@jessIncognito
I've written a few stories, but I'm more of a fan of reading stories. When I read something, I want a STORY. Not just some mindless fantasy. When I write, I really try to bring characters alive and I hope to make you feel like the world I've created is vibrant.