Robot Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
Two housemates shower together, then get dirty again.
3.6k words
4.75
1.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, in case you're seeing this first instead of Chapter 1, this isn't about real robots. I'm sorry, but I'll bet somebody else has written that story. The whole thing will make more sense if you start at the beginning. Also, please pay attention to the story tags, because the nature of the fetishes here can change from chapter to chapter and people seem to be very specific about the kinks they don't like. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 2

After that huge, sweet orgasm that felt like I was turning inside out, I went from "insanely horny" to "just happy to be here" in a matter of moments.

I pulled Claudia to her feet and turned the shower back on. Then I kissed her, deeply, tasting my own semen in her mouth.

It's not that bad, but let's not be silly.

"I forgot who was supposed to be washing who," I said.

"Do me," she said, and handed me the soap. She put her hands on my shoulders and spread her legs. "Deep clean," she said.

I lathered my palms enthusiastically. "I'm going to enjoy this," I said.

"Me too," she said.

I began with her neck, lifting her heavy mop of hair with the back of one hand and rolling my soapy fingers firmly into her muscles and nerves as if I were massaging her, down from the back of her hairline around both sides and down to her throat.

"I'm getting soap on your hair," I said.

"We'll take care of that later," she said. Keep going."

I soaped her shoulders using both hands, and then worked slowly through her armpits and down her arms. Her eyes were shut. I lathered up again and did her pecs, digging deep around her breasts, and then, slowly, over them. I strummed her nipples. It was wonderful to roll my hands over her breasts with soap all over the place. Slippery. Cleanest breasts ever. She groaned.

I debated for a second whether to do her whole front before doing her back, or do her whole top before doing her bottom. Her pussy won. I knelt in front of her and gave her little belly a slippery massage, then applied the bar of soap directly to her mound. With both hands, I worked up an good pile of bubbles and took them under her and into her. I looked up and she was looking at my face.

"Does the soap sting?" I asked. I was slowly rolling my fingers through her labia.

"No," she said.

I took her hips and gently turned her away from me, then pushed the inside of her thighs apart. She leaned against the wall for support and opened her legs even farther than they had been, then bent her knees, opening her ass up. I swirled my soapy hands over her tight bubble butt. It was like Christmas morning.

"Thank you for this, robot," I said.

"My master is a perv."

"You got that right," I said. She laughed.

I worked soap all around her taint, scrubbing the joints at the top of her legs, and moved back into her ass. With the lubrication of the soap, I had no trouble getting one, two, then three fingertips into her tight bottom. I pushed, and she made a guttural sound.

"Okay?" I asked.

"Deep clean," she said.

I pushed harder, slowly twisting my soapy fingers. I was impressed with her. I thought briefly about trying to fist her. That would be a test for her "nothing I won't do" attitude. On the other hand, she would end up with an asshole full of soap. Not conducive to rimming later, and it might itch. I was in unknown territory. I rinsed the soap off my hands, then tried repeatedly to work as much water as I could into her asshole. Finally, I did rim her, pushing my tongue a good distance into her.

She reached down and pulled herself even more open. "How do I taste, master?" she asked.

"To tell the truth, you taste like soap," I said.

"Not like shit?"

"No, my darling robot. Bend over so I can get the shower on you."

She bent and pulled her ass open as I tried to get as much water into her as I could.

"From now on, no soap," I said.

"We could use flavored lube."

"Maybe. Maybe butter. Or coconut oil."

She laughed. "Anything you wish, master."

Once again I almost said, "I love you," but again it seemed like an awkward time to say something like that. Not to mention definitely premature. I knew nothing about this girl except that she was blowing my mind every two minutes.

Still thinking about what coconut oil and asshole might taste like, I soaped my hands up again, and did her legs and feet, making sure I did a good job on her toes.

Finally, I stood up again, which felt good, and said, "You are the cleanest robot of all."

"I can tell," she said. I took her in my arms, just because I could.

"Don't hug me," she said. "You're all dirty."

"Oh, really? What happened to 'Yes, master,' 'Do whatever you want, master?'"

"Shut up," she said, and pushed me into the shower spray. "Now you."

She washed me without much ceremony, grabbing some shampoo and starting with my hair. "I'll do my own hair in a minute," she said.

"No one has washed me since I was too little to remember," I said. I liked the feeling--especially with the hair. She used her nails on my scalp. It was almost as good as what she did next, which was smoothly and slowly jacking my cock with soapy hands. She pushed me this way and that, washing and rinsing me.

"I've never washed anyone before," she said.

"You can practice on me whenever you want," I said.

She went back to my genitals and took it slow, examining my cock and rolling my balls in her fingers. She reached under me to scrub, then slowly jacked me with one hand while she cleaned around my cockhead with the fingers of the other. I started to swell again, and she smiled up at me. She rinsed me off, then grabbed my hips and turned me away from her.

"My ass isn't as pretty as yours," I said.

"Oh, I don't know," she said. She scrubbed my asshole vigorously, but worked only one fingertip into me. She pushed my butthole under the shower and said, "This one isn't going to taste like soap." I felt a general glow of lust inside my body again.

I reached for her. "Okay, I'm clean," I said. She put a hand on my chest and pushed back.

"Get out," she said, then laughed at the look on my face.

"The hot water's starting to go," she said. "I'll wash my own hair, master. You can dry yourself off or just stand and drip."

"Attitude. I'm getting attitude from a robot," I said. But I climbed out and found my towel.

I wasn't the only one who was horny. The first thing Claudia did when she dripped her way out of the shower was to drop and take me in her mouth again, getting my front all wet, but she satisfied herself with a noisy "pop" as she pulled off me, then stood as I applied her towel to her wonderful tight body.

We both were anxious to get on with the main show, but she didn't want to climb into bed with wet hair, and she had a lot of it. From behind, I dried her hair with yet another towel, stopping several times to lick, suck, or fondle various parts of her. She would stop and close her eyes. Finally, when I started seriously licking her asshole, she turned the hair dryer on me.

I moved out of range and toweled my own hair while she blew most of the moisture out of her long chestnut mane.

With the dryer stowed and the towels hung, she took my hand and peeked out the door to see if anyone had come home while we were playing in the shower. It was a good thing no one had, because my robe and her T-shirt were in a pile on the hallway floor. It wouldn't take a detective to figure out who was in the bathroom.

"Are we going to say anything about this to the rest of the house?" I asked. She turned and hugged me, looking into my face with a serious expression.

"Maybe," she said. "Let's not worry about that stuff right this minute. I want to make love. I want to lick you all over."

"I would like that very much," I said. "My place or yours?"

"I like my bed," she said.

"Well, all r--"

"But yours is bigger." And she pulled me into my own bedroom.

She jumped onto my unmade bed and sat there, watching me as I opened the window a bit to air the place out--it needed it--and adjusted the blinds. The daily Berkeley fog had burned off and it was a glorious day.

I turned and she was holding one of my pillows to her face, inhaling. I thanked the gods I had washed everything a couple of days earlier.

"Nice day," I said, as I lay down beside her and kissed her knee, pulling her leg toward me. Then I bent and kissed the inside of her thigh. "Nice of you to--"

"Shut up," she said. "Kiss me where it counts."

"What, so you're giving all the orders now?" But I crawled between her legs and plunged my face for the first time into her pussy. She smelled good; she was aroused and wet, but her personal aroma was mixed with sandalwood from the soap in the shower. It was my turn to inhale.

She was beautiful all over. Her pubic hair was loosely curled, and it was soft, not wiry, for which I was grateful. Her bush was shapely but appeared to be untrimmed, starting with a trace of fuzz just south of her navel and getting heavier toward her crotch. It didn't quite hide her chubby labia. I stroked her meaty inner lips, rolling them away from her clit, then licked her, right up the middle. She groaned. I slowly examined her folds and seams, her slick bumps and dips and deeper holes, using my tongue and lips as much as my fingers. Then I fucked her with my tongue, as deeply as I could. Minutes went by while she got wetter and wetter. At one point I locked my lips on one of her labia and tugged. She groaned loudly, so I did the same thing to the other one. She responded by grabbing the backs of her knees and rocking her whole body back, so that her ass came up to meet me, and opening herself as wide as she could go.

I took the hint and grabbed an ass cheek in each hand, using my elbows to prop her up. I licked her entire crack and she made a noise somewhere between a laugh and a moan. I licked her again, more slowly, tasting her, then made a point of my tongue and tried to push into her little bunghole. Now she was tight. I started to move away and she said, "No!... More!"

So I slowly worked at her and she began to relax, until I was able to slide quite a bit of my tongue into her. I could still taste soap. That had been a bad idea. But it didn't really matter.

After a moment, she said, "Come and kiss me," and let go of her legs. I lowered my upper body onto hers and kissed her. She growled and sucked my tongue into her mouth, where she treated it like a cock.

I rolled off her and turned on my side, and she turned to meet me. She reached up and touched my face, looking into my eyes.

"Are you... Am I what you want?" she said.

"Yes," I said, and I kissed the palm of her hand. "I am amazed at how much you are exactly what I want."

She touched my chest, stroked one of my nipples, and then reached down and cradled my cock. She stroked it, slowly but firmly, pulling the skin downward, away from the head, then pulling it up until my balls lifted and the head was almost hidden.

Suddenly, she grabbed my hip and pushed it down until I was flat on my back. She leaned over me and slobbered noisily all over my cock, which was once again hard as a rock, then swung her leg over me, used her fingers to line me up, and lowered herself onto me. I was completely inside her. She was a take-charge girl.

For a moment, she just sat there, looking at me as if to say, "Well, here we are."

I lifted my hands to her breasts and cradled them, then pulled gently on her nipples.

She closed her eyes and began moving slightly in all directions, as if trying to get me as far inside her as she could. She was so tight. I answered by pushing my hips up. She wasn't hard to lift. I moved my hands down to her bottom, working them under her so I could once again lift her with a cheek in each hand, then I worked my fingers into her pussy from both sides, wiggling them and gently digging while continuing to push my cock up and into her. She closed her eyes. "That's amazing," she said. "The thing with the fingers."

"Good," I said. I kept slowly pumping upwards and using my amazing fingers.

Suddenly she stopped moving and leaned over me, pinning me down with her hands on my shoulders. Her hair hung like a curtain.

"Where did you learn to do that?" she said.

I remembered very well where and with whom I had first done that.

"That is one of those questions with no right answer," I said.

She didn't smile. She looked at my face for a moment, then sat up straight again.

"It sounds so stupid," she said, "but I suddenly realized how many women you must have been with. Maybe there was someone special. Maybe there still is."

I had my own moment of realization: She was rough and tough, and obviously no blushing virgin, but she was a rookie. There was nothing casual about this for her.

"No," I said, "Don't feel bad." I continued to move inside her without thrusting. "I don't want to hear anything about the men in your life, either."

"Boys," she said.

"Or them either," I said. "I know you've had a life, but I don't want to know about those guys. I'm a little jealous of them, too."

She leaned down again and grabbed my hair with both hands. "You don't need to be jealous of anybody," she said. "I promise you. I don't want to scare you off, Thomas Jackson, but you're something new to me."

Ordinarily, that kind of talk would have pushed my "commitment alert!" button, but I wasn't afraid. And I was aware that I was not afraid.

"Me too," I said. "This is very strange. Yesterday at this hour I had never really looked at you. Now I'm happy just to be here with you, and would like to stay right here for a week, or maybe a month." I reached up and cupped her breasts.

"It was the game," she said. "Aren't you glad we watched Star Trek?"

I laughed. "Now we have two masters and two robots.... And one of the robots is a complete fox."

"Give me a command," she said.

"Okay. Get off me and lay down next to me on your side. Facing the other way."

As she did that, I scooted myself up behind her butt and lifted her thigh, holding her wide open. I slid into her from behind and fucked her deeply. She closed her eyes and made a "mmmmnnn" sound, pushing her bottom against me.

"I love the feeling of your ass against me," I said.

She laughed and wiggled her butt. "I like the feeling of you against my ass," she said.

I propped her leg on my hip to keep her open, then reached down and gently manipulated her clit as my slippery cock slid in and out just beyond my fingertips.

"That's wonderful," she said.

I had complete access to all her buttons, and started working to get her off as quickly as I could. She was breathing hard, but after a minute she said, "I want to look at you."

She rolled to face me, then lifted her top leg. I directed my eager cock into position, then pulled her body against mine as I entered her. She draped her leg over my body, then pulled my face down and gave me a fierce kiss.

"Now I can see you," she said. She moved her hips toward mine, and I pushed back. We kept increasing the tempo until we were fucking hard--wet, loud and sloppy--then slowed down, breathing hard. But the whole time she was looking directly into my face. Freely, without any embarrassment.

"I like looking at you, too," I said. "You're perfect." Even I could hear how cheesy that sounded. "I'm not playing!" I said. "I mean it. I feel lucky. I feel..."

"Me too," she said. "Shut up." And she kissed me again, long and warm, sucking on my lips and tongue while she fucked me. She no longer seemed to me at all like a kid.

I was in such trouble.

Even though she was a remarkably dirty girl, in the best possible way, it was clear that sex was still a new territory for her. She wanted to go on every ride at the amusement park, and I felt the same. After "side-by-side," we tried every position we could think of--cowgirl, reverse cowgirl--without getting into the more ridiculous poses of the Kama Sutra that we had both seen at some point. I liked reverse cowgirl, because I could play with her asshole and she wanted me to. I also liked doggie style, with her ass pressed hard against my body. Something about the pressure against my lower belly made me want to come.

"What's your favorite position?" Claudia said.

"Me fucking you."

"C'mon. If you could only do one, what would it be?"

I thought about it.

"If I had to choose, I would say 'missionary'--except with me standing."

"Standing?"

"Let me demonstrate."

I untangled myself from her and got off the bed, then bent and dragged her toward me until she was on her back with her bottom right at the edge.

"Oh... Oh!" she said, as she realized what I was doing. I started to joke about her having done this before, and decided not to.

"Here's another thing about this position," I said, and dropped to my knees. I pushed her knees apart and back to expose her to my mouth, which I immediately began using on her wet asshole and pussy. She began vocalizing her approval in a high wordless song.

After a moment she said, "Tommy, I'm close. I want you inside me."

I stood, jacking myself for a moment as she watched, and slid into her at precisely the right height. I could slide in and out without using my hands, if I wanted to.

The happy coincidence of her genitals and mine both being exactly at a comfortable height was not an accident. I had long ago put larger and larger coasters under the bedposts, and replaced the "slats" under the box springs with two-by-fours, so the bed would be at approximately the right height for me to do what I was doing. I was not going to bring this up with Claudia, though.

I pulled her legs up and rested them against my shoulders, fucking her deeply and playing with her toes and her nipples while I watched my cock slide into and out of her pretty pussy lips.

"I can see why you like this," she said. "I do, too."

"You still feel close?"

"Yes.... You?"

"Oh, god, yes," I said. "I'll try to maintain until you're ready."

"Fuck me, then."

I started a long slow fuck while I reached out and diddled her just above the hood of her clit.

"Oh!" she said. "Now! Fuck me hard, Tommy! Hard!"

The standing position gives you not just position, but leverage. With my hands on her hips and my bare feet on that old wooden floor, I started driving into her as hard as I could. The slap! slap! slap! of our bodies meeting was loud and wet, and made the whole thing even better. Claudia was going, "Unh! Unh! Unh!" as if I was punching her.

I moved my hands to her shoulders and bent over her, picking up speed until I was starting to feel heat in my lower back. Claudia's mouth was wide open and she was singing her song again. I had a smile on my face.

"Oh!" she said. "Oh!" She raised her head and looked at me. "Come inside me! Come in me now, Tommy!"

Not a moment too soon. I threw my head back and I blew. I groaned and I let it go. It felt like it was ripping right out of my prostate. A sweet, sweet pain. My left eye fluttered and closed involuntarily, something that hadn't happened since I was about thirteen. Claudia was groaning loudly and clenching her ass and pussy.

I started laughing. This was so good. It was so good.

Still thrusting, I looked down on her perfect body, and into her beautiful face. I'm sure I was smiling like an idiot.

"That was funny?" she asked, still breathing hard.

"You are my heart's desire," I said.