Robrotica Ch. 04: Stupor Troopers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxie wasn't cheering. "That's The Notebook, dummy."

"Well, shit," complained Darin.

Something Kayla was doing was really working. Rob wished he could trade places with her.

"Ok, ok, I've got it." Darin put on his soft voice again, "I wanted it to be you, I wanted it to be you so badly."

"You've Got Mail," Kit said.

"Crap! Uh, I wish I knew how to quit you, Rob."

Raif laughed, "Brokeback Mountain."

"Argh! I'm just a girl, standing behind a boy, asking him--"

"Notting Hill," said nearly everyone at once.

"Shh, Darin, I've got this," whispered Kayla in a voice a hundred miles away. She changed something in the angle, suddenly all of it feeling too good to Rob. "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to fuck, and be fucked in return." She slapped his ass as he came, grunting out a second offering onto the car.

As Rob's whole body shook in the throes of ecstasy, Raif shouted, "Fuck, he's seizing." Rob and Kayla were both too out of it to correct him. By the time Rob had a bit of self-awareness back, his handcuffs were off, and he was being helped onto a gurney. He was being rescued! Everyone looked on in stunned silence as Rob was loaded into the back of the ambulance and whisked away.

Almost as soon as they were out of site of the circle of patrol cars, Raif pulled off into a secluded driveway. He and Kayla both broke down into hysterics, her practiced hands still running a quick check of Rob's vitals. "You ok, Rob?" she asked between laughs.

"I can't imagine being any better, given the circumstances."

"Oh, my God, Kayla," Raif laughed, "when you pumped that syringe into Roxie's face, I was so close to losing it."

Kayla was unbuttoning the patrol woman's shirt she was wearing. "Yeah, kinda wished it had been one of those other dorks, though."

"Yeah, I think Darin is gayer than I am, would have made his year. Thanks for not telling them about me, by the way."

"I wouldn't do that to you, sweetheart."

"You going to let Rob have his turn, now?"

"What?" She looked back and forth between the two men.

"I know you're so turned on that you're twisted. Let him get his revenge."

Rob looked at her with interest. Kayla's mouth hung open in protest. "I don't know why you think that mess turned me on."

"Because, dear Kayla, I know you never worked in a damned urology clinic." She started to protest but couldn't find any words. Raif laughed. "You're blushing!"

"I do not blush," she protested.

"No, you're definitely blushing," teased Rob.

She gave a sigh. "No offense, Rob, but there's no way I'm fucking you without a condom."

Raif, having predicted this defense, had pulled a box out from under the heart monitor. He dumped it over Rob's belly, dozens of colorful foil packed condoms raining down. "From when we did the health day at the college. Stop being coy. Drop trou, sit on his dick, and spread that pussy for me."

"What-- just what?" she asked, but was peeling the scrubs she wore over her luscious ass, anyway.

"Hey, I'm horny as hell, too. I figure Rob got his first pegging, I'll get my first pussy, and you get your first double penetration."

Kayla, now naked, laughed. "We'll pretend that's true. You ready, Rob?" She rolled a condom over his cock, squirting a liberal portion of KY onto it and working it in. Not waiting for a response, she climbed onto the gurney, facing away from him. There was barely room for her feet on the bed to either side of him, so she gripped the rails as Rob steered her into position by her waist. Once he was positioned at her waiting pucker, she slowly sank onto him, letting out a satisfied moan as her cheeks came to rest on his hips. She lay back slowly, stopping with her back against Rob's chest. His arms wrapped around her, a hand at her throat and another at her breast. She whimpered out, "You're up, Raif."

Raif awkwardly added himself to the pile, maneuvering the limited space left on the narrow bed to lay on top of Kayla. He entered her and laid still, Kayla's hips rocking up and down, the fulcrum of a cock seesaw. "Fuck, Kayla, does pussy always feel this good?"

She rolled her eyes. "Yes, Raif, it always feels exactly that good."

"I think," he gasped, "I can feel," his eyes rolled back in his head, "his dick moving inside yooooouuu." Raif started fucking into her like a jackhammer, flooding his condom with cum. He ran out of momentum a few seconds later. "Fuck, sorry Kayla."

"That's ok, Raif. It was kinda hot."

"You lasted longer than my first time," Rob added.

"Not to worry, Kayla, momma didn't raise no quitter." Raif slid into the confined space at the foot of the bed and started lapping at Kayla's pussy.

"Your mom," she gasped out between breaths, "taught you to eat pussy?"

"No, ma'am. My momma made sure I was terrified of women."

"Just FYI, my clit is at the other end," she stuttered out. Raif obliged, moving up her slit to tongue ineffectually in the general area. Kayla gave a frustrated moan, her ass on fire with sensation and her body primed to explode by the long, erotic night. She nudged Raif out of the way and started diddling her own clit. She was close, oh so fucking close, then--

"Those are my balls, Raif," Rob said, his own voice strained.

"Sorry not sorry."

"Raif, stop fucking around and lick my pussy like its filled with a million little Goslings." Raif finally got it right, the combined efforts of the three of them releasing the epic orgasm locked inside Kayla's fuck toy of a body. Rob had forgotten the hand at her throat, clenched now as he started his own peak, denying her air and blood flow when she most needed it. Her scream of ecstasy faded out as she lost consciousness. Seconds later, the last twitches of Robs climax still shuddering through him, her eyes popped open. "Ho-ly-fuck."

"Why didn't we do this sooner?" asked Raif.

Kayla rolled off of Rob, nudging him over to make room to lay beside him on the narrow bed. "Because you don't like girls and our patients usually need actual medical care."

Rob groaned. "After this, I'm not sure I don't need medical care, too."

Kayla sighed, rolling off the gurney and pulling her scrubs back on. "We should probably check you out." She removed his condom and cleaned him with a medical wipe.

"Sponge bath from a sexy nurse, this is kind of the dream."

"I think we're past the flirting stage. Spread 'em, cowboy." He did and she pressed a pair of gloved fingers against his anus. "Can you feel that, yet?"

"No, ma'am," he lied.

She looked at his dick, quickly inflating back to life. "Raif, are we clear, yet?"

Raif pulled up a pair of binoculars. "Nah, it looks like Kit is still jerking off in his car."

"Well, Rob," she said, sliding the two fingers further in while wrapping her other hand around the base of his cock, "how about a happy ending to pass the time?"

12