All Comments on 'Rob's First MMF bisex Threesome'

by Mindfun101

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My fantasy of hooking up with bisexual couple! So hawt continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Before continuing, you really should do some research on basic, male reproductive anatomy. Your mistakes and misconceptions were very distracting.

And emojis? Really?

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

Mmmmm very nice story. I love a good MMF threesome. Personally I’m not into licking someone’s ass . I love to suck both pussy and cock. One threesome I was involved in I was fucking her missionary and he was fucking my ass. Took some practice but eventually we worked it out. I hope that you write a few more chapters of this saga. I give you 10 stars…

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

bimarried49ilbimarried49ilabout 1 year ago

Hits my fantasies and desires...very hot and well written. Hope for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You should not use two characters from the same tv series. All I could think of was Mike and Fiona from the tv show Burn Notice.

Wildbill1964Wildbill19646 months ago

Fantastic story indeed. Lots of shiny stars. I hope you write plenty more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMindfun101@Mindfun101
Older gent, fit, MWM, looking to chat about naughty experiences and pleasures. Not really into role playing. More into old fashioned dirty conversations. Your libido is more important than your age or looks. Bi curious in the context of a mmf threesome.