Robyn and Sean Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toemmy28
Toemmy28
57 Followers

Alice looked like a total slut covered in his come and he chuckled at the site, "You look like someone out of a porn film Alice".

"I know" Alice laughed in reply, "fucking good fun though, wasn't it? I've not been fucked like that for ages, I loved it."

"Oh yes, me too Alice, you're a very sexy lady, head to toe hotty!" Sean intoned, "bloody good fuck too!"

"Haha, you're not so bad yourself, for an old man" Alice quipped earning a playful arm punch from Sean for her cheek.

Laying back on the bed, Sean stretched out, relaxing his frame, right now life seemed pretty damn good to him, he smiled, closed his eyes and didn't open them until he felt movement next to him on the bed.

Alice swung her legs over him, straddling his waist and now flaccid member, rubbing her large pussy lips on him. She leant forward, squashing her large tits onto Seans chest and kissed him fully on the lips, breathing the salty scent of his come into Seans mouth as she pushed her tongue past his lips, searching for his.

They kissed long and deep, tongues dancing together, a slow languid dance of lovers satisfied after a long session of lovemaking, or in this case hot and hard fucking. Alice slipped to his side and ran her hand over Seans chest, pinched his nipples then sat up. "I suppose I best get going, before it gets too late."

"You best had I guess Alice" Sean replied, "I'm not too sure what to say now if I'm honest."

"Then don't," she replied pulling her clothes on, " thanks for a memorable evening Sean, I certainly had a great time."

Alice looked over her shoulder at Sean one last time, then opened the door and was gone.

Sean lay on the bed smiling to himself, "well that was a night I shan't forget in a hurry", he said to no one.

Sean rose from the bed and hopped in the shower, washing Alice's come off his face and cock, dried himself off then climbed into bed.

As he drifted off to sleep he thought of tomorrow and his rendezvous with Robyn. How will it go he pondered as he slowly slipped into a comfortable slumber.

(TBC)

Toemmy28
Toemmy28
57 Followers
12