Rock Out with Your Cock Out

Story Info
Concert chaos with a stranger.
820 words
3.6
7.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artgasim
artgasim
80 Followers

I love attending concerts. Depending on the act and company, the entire vibe can be different from one show to the next. For this particular adventure, I was flying solo. I need the chaos and edgy vibe of this Punk Show I've been looking forward to. The loud music, the smell of smoke machines filling the air for the hyped up crowd. I live for that shit.

Of course I dressed for the occasion...

I'm comfy in one of my many band T-Shirts, short skirt with fishnets, heavier eye make up, black nail polish. I'm feeling so good, oddly relaxed given everything going on around me.

I notice you, this attractive stranger in a leather jacket...I feel your hungry eyes watching me while I get my drink and find a spot in the pit mashed in with the crowd. We watch each other, smiling, drawing each other in with seductive glances.

Not long after the pit starts, you breeze over, take me by the hand, dragging me off to a corner. When you shove me to my knees pinning me against the wall, you tear my shirt exposing a little teasing hint of my cleavage.

The music blares and you tangle your fingers through my hair while I unbutton your fly.

"Look at me baby girl", you growl.

My eyes are fixed on you as you fuck my mouth, feeling the vibrations of the music rumble through my lips on your cock.

.

When you start to cum, you pull out so you can shoot my face, getting it on my mouth and cheek. My torn shirt and that hint of cleavage is now sporting a warm rope of your love. After I wipe my face off, you grab me abruptly, passionately kissing me.

We resume back to the crowd and keep rocking to the music.

Your hands are wandering my body, pressing yourself against me. You slip your hand up my shirt, underneath my bra, molesting my tits. You firmly squeeze my nipples making them rock hard. Your mouth and tongue are tasting my neck. With little nibbles and playful biting, you send those electrifying chills all over my body.

Fuck I want you, in this moment, I'm incredibly turned on. The vibe, the excitement of this sexy stranger, your seductive demeanor. It feels so reckless and free...I've never felt more alive.

With your hands aggressively exploring my body, manhandling me, my pussy starts seeping its juices into my panties. It's now me who takes you by the hand leading you away from the crowd. When we get outside, we pause for a sloppy make out. My tongue's in your ear followed by a sultry whisper revealing just how wet I am for you.

When we get to my car, we don't even make it inside, we just can't wait.

You push me down onto the hood with a thud and begin lifting my skirt. My round luscious ass is so inviting and no doubt needs a spanking. Mmm, the hot sting of it under your hand drives me wild. You know exactly what you're doing to me, my panting and needy moans are begging you to fuck me.

You dig your fingertips into the crotch of my fishnets, tearing them open. Your other hand is wrestling in your pants to free your throbbing cock. I've never felt more like a slut, it's exhilarating.

The anticipation and heat teasing me. My pussy just aches hearing your grunts and those excited breaths. You rub and finger my pussy, getting knuckles deep in my sex. "Such a good girl." you growl.

You pull them out and reach up to my mouth making me suck on them.

Taunting me...

"Mmm, that's it baby, you love being my perfect whore don't you."

Just then, as my moans are dripping with lust and desperation, you plow your eager dick inside my juicy cunt.

You fuck me so rough and dirty. Your thick meaty cock stretches me with every thrust back in. You grab my hair and ball up a fist with one hand, your other has a firm grip on my hip.

Through labored breaths, you ask me if I'm ready to cum, as if you can feel my impending explosion. I manage a breathy... "YES"

You fuck me faster, drilling inside me harder, now rocking the car slightly beneath our rhythm. Through your panting, you ask me if I want your cum.

"Does my little slut want to get filled?"

"Hmm baby?"

"You want to be my special cumdump?"

An eager filthy "YES!" cries out from my lips as you pound me, forcing my orgasm out as you fill my tight little pussy with your hot load.

When you step back from my shaking legs pulling your wet dick out of my trembling pussy, you admire the view of your cum leaking from me.

In a low satisfied growl, you simply say "Mine"

artgasim
artgasim
80 Followers