Rockin' the Hard Way Ch. 04

Story Info
Parry & Robyn perform a song together...the hot date begins!
2.9k words
4.55
1.1k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Parry sings along to the music as he is getting ready to go and meet up with Robyn. He is listening to the song, Girls, girls, girls by Motley Crue. He is strumming along on his air guitar, which consists of a broom in the bathroom.

He is getting dressed, as he puts on a pair of blue jeans and an Iron Maiden t-shirt, the same one he wore at the Madhouse. He takes a red flannel shirt as he ties the sleeves around his waist. Taking his denim vest jacket off the chair in the kitchen and puts it on. Looking into the mirror as he swallows a couple of tic-tacs and gargles some mouthwash, he spits it out and smiles to check his teeth. Then he sprays a bit of deodorant on himself and splashes a couple of dabs of aftershave.

Parry leaves his apartment and grabs a backpack as he packed extra clothes and other necessities since Robyn did say they would make a weekend of it. He is looking forward to seeing Robyn. But he also is wondering what she wants to talk about with him. Just the way she spoke gave him the impression that it was either for business or pleasure.

Robyn is singing along to the song she is listening to on her Spotify playlist. The song's title that she is listening to is Fading like a flower by Roxette. She has thought about adding this song to their concert shows. There are some songs from Roxette that Robyn would love to do in VNR's shows.

There is a knock on her door as Robyn is sitting at her makeup table. She is finishing up fixing up her hair as she asks, "Who is it?"

Opening the door as Angel sticks her head in and says, "It's just me."

The minute she sees Robyn, Angel's jaw has dropped to the floor. She looks at Angel as she smirks and asks, "Is it too much?"

Angel comes into her room and closes the door as she says, "Heck no, you look gorgeous."

"Thank you," Robyn said.

Angel sits down on a computer desk chair and rolls the chair over to where Robyn is at her table. Angel looks at her in the mirror as she asks, "So I am assuming you are going to meet up with Parry?"

Robyn smirks at Angel and answers, "Yes, and I am just letting you know. That I will be gone for the next few days."

"What do you mean for a few days," Angel asked?

Robyn can tell just by how Angel is looking at her. That Angel's mother's hen instincts are about to kick in. But before Angel is about to say something, Robyn says, "Look, you know about us sleeping together. I need this break away from all of you."

If anyone knows what Robyn is getting at, it is Angel. It has been non-stop. Robyn has been doing lots of promoting for VNR. She has done lots of modeling shoots for magazine covers. Robyn also did a photoshoot for an article to go along with the interview she did for the magazine. Robyn also has done podcast interviews. Angel and Robyn got interviewed on a radio station to promote the band. They both were on a couple of podcasts.

Angel knows that both of them are getting lots of attention, lots more than the guys are. It has caused some problems.

So if anyone knows how bad Robyn needs this break away from them, she understands. Looking at her as she smirks and says, "Just promise me that you'll be careful."

"Of course I will, if anything weird happens, believe me, you'll be the first one I call," Robyn tells her to assure her.

"So what about Chaz," Angel asked?

"What do you mean," Robyn answered.

"Are you going to talk to him," Angel asked?

"No, I'm not," Robyn answered.

"Well, I think it may become a problem if you don't talk to him," Angel responded.

"I will talk with him then when I get back. Chaz will have to wait because my mind right now isn't on him being nosey," Robyn said.

Looking at the suitcase on Robyn's bed, Angel sees how many clothes and stuff she has packed, looking at her as she says, "You look like your packed to go away for more than a few days."

"It is just a precaution, in case Parry and I change our minds on what we want to do," Robyn said.

"So you are kinda winging it," Angel asked?

"Yeah, we are," Robyn answered, as she says, "I'll bring up the band. But it won't be the first thing we discuss. I have to find the right time and place to ask him."

"I am crossing my fingers that he goes for it because I'd love to watch him play in person," Angel said.

"Trust me, I do too," Robyn said.

Robyn then zips up her suitcase as she adjusts her shirt and says, "I am ready to go."

"You have yourself a good weekend," Robyn tells Angel.

Smirking at Robyn as Angel says, "You too."

Angel then swings a pillow at Angel hits her with it on her thigh. As she smirks at Robyn and says, "I want details."

Robyn winks at her and says, "I will have plenty of juicy details to tell you about when I get back."

Parry is waiting to meet up with Robyn at a cafe attached to the boardwalk that overlooks a lake that is not too far from it. He's got his guitar out and is entertaining some people who have formed a little group to watch him play. The small fan club he is getting attention from keeps putting some money into Parry's guitar case. Any person who donates money then gets to request a song from the song list that Parry provides. It is a good way for Parry to make extra money on the side.

Robyn sees the small group as she watches as Parry is entertaining them. She finds this very interesting, as Robyn hides in the group of people and watches him play. It is a fun moment for her, as she has never gotten to see him sing or play guitar in person.

He is currently playing the acoustic version of a song by Bon Jovi called Never say goodbye. Parry has the entire group of people in the palm of his hands, as his voice sounds exactly like Bon Jovi's does. Robyn sees how a bunch of young girls happen to be falling in love with his voice. How could she blame the girls for this? Robyn can feel Parry's performance as he is tugging at her heartstrings. He sings so softly and beautifully. It is so much different to watch him play in person than seeing it over a computer screen. The video doesn't do him justice. She wants him to be in the band, way more than she did before.

This performance has convinced her more. That is how good Parry is playing right now. Just watching him hit all the high notes that he sings in this song is so moving. Robyn knows that this song will be an addition to VNR's setlist. It will probably be one of the highlights of their shows. Robyn knows it will be fun to perform this song.

The funny thing is he doesn't stop, as he caught Robyn in the crowd as he just smirked at her and gave her a wink. She did the same as Parry continued playing. He is now playing a song called Forever it is a song by the band Kiss.

Parry sings the first verse that gets most of the people who are watching him into it. He gets to the chorus of the song as he says, "If you know the words sing along."

Robyn sees how he is a natural-born entertainer. He's got the looks for sure. There are at least several young ladies who are looking at Parry very provocatively. If these people were not all around them, some of these women would probably bring Parry somewhere and do some naughty things to him. It could help the band so much, and give VNR what they needed, a male lead singer.

"Any donation, request any song on my list, and I will play it for you!"

Robyn takes out twenty dollars and places it into his guitar case as she smirks and writes down on the request list. Robyn sees he is only taking one more song request after this song, so she quickly writes down the song title she wants him to perform. It will be the last song he plays before he finishes up for the day. Robyn goes back to where she was standing, as Parry finishes playing this song, as people are whistling and applauding his performance.

"Thank you," Parry says to them all, as a couple of girls wink at him, as Parry looks over at Robyn as he gives her a wink as smiles at her. She winks at him again as her cheeks are a bit flushed, as she blows him a kiss back. Parry gets an idea and asks them all, "I am wondering if any of you have heard of a band called Vixens & Rebels?"

The crowd is in surprise when Parry says this. Robyn is surprised to hear Parry say this as well. That is until a male spots Robyn and says, "It's Robyn Clovers."

Parry gestures for her to come over to where he is sitting, as she smiles and comes over, as Parry has pulled up a stool beside him as she sits down and crosses her legs. She looks gorgeous as always. Today Robyn is wearing denim blue jeans that have rips that go up the thighs of her jeans. It reveals quite a bit of skin, especially when she crosses her legs like she is doing. She also is wearing a black tank top and a grey sweatshirt on top.

Parry notices her hair right away as he smirks and says, "So I see you dyed your hair."

Smirking at him as she responds, "Yes, you said you'd like to see my hair, scarlet red."

He smiles and leans over and says, "So since you donated twenty bucks, how about you sing the last song with me."

"You saw that," Robyn asked?

Parry nods as he tells her, "Yes, so will you play a song with me."

"Sure, why not," Robyn said.

"Then do you know the words to the song, More than words," Parry asked?

"I do," Robyn answered.

"Then I'll just come in on the chorus with you. You sing the main," Parry tells her.

She nods and smiles as Parry looks at the group of people standing before them all. It has gotten bigger, as Robyn whispers to him, "You're fan club just got bigger."

"Don't you mean your fan club," Parry says, as he tells her, "There weren't that many guys in the crowd for me.

Parry begins playing the song as people in the crowd know the song right away just by what he's playing. As Robyn begins to sing the first verse, as she sings, "Saying, I love you. Is not the words I want to hear from you. It's not that I want you. Not to say but if you only knew."

Robyn sings these first few lines beautifully, as Parry smiles at her as she continues the next line, "How easy. It would be to show me how you feel."

Parry comes in on the chorus as they both sing it together, as they both sing, "More than words. Is all you have to do to make it real. Then you wouldn't have to say. That you love me. 'Cause I'd already know."

They both sing together very well as they both pick it up easily together. You would think by watching them, that they have been singing together for years. Little do these people know they just did this on the spur of the moment literally by the seat of their pants.

They finish the song, as a few people are left as some guys come up and ask Robyn for her autograph. The girls that were giving Parry the provocative looks come up to him, as they ask for it as well. One of them asks if he can autograph her by her cleavage. They all ask the same, as he smirks at the three of them, and writes, his initials and then draws a heart around it. Robyn looks over at him as she finishes signing the autographs for the guys who asked her.

Robyn knows from experience that neither of them is going to be rid of this group of people. So she pulls Parry aside and says, "We aren't going to get much privacy here, let's just go to the hotel."

Nodding his head as he gathers up his guitar case, and the money inside of it, as he puts it into the jar that is almost at the top of the canister. Robyn sees this as she sees the label on the jar that says, "Road trip fund."

She smiles seeing this as she asks, "So where are you going?"

Looking at her pointing at the label on the jar, he shrugs his shoulders and says, "Wherever the road takes me."

"I like that," she says as she leans closer and says, "What if I joined you?"

His eyes open wider as he says, "R-really?"

Nodding her head as she blushes and says, "Yes, but I don't want to discuss that here."

Parry nods and he gathers the rest of his things, as they head to Robyn's car which is parked at the other end of the boardwalk. So they got a good five-minute walk ahead of themselves before they get to her car.

"You are full of surprises," Robyn said.

"Well I recall you telling me you like surprises," Parry responded.

Taking hold of Parry's arm that doesn't have anything in it, she puts her arms around it as they walk along together, she smiles and says, "I think you have an amazing voice."

Smiling as Parry responds, "So do I sound better in person or over a computer."

"Way better in person, you are amazing," Robyn said.

"T-thank you," Parry responded.

"I enjoyed singing with you, that was fun," Robyn tells him.

"We should do it more in the future," Parry said.

Robyn says to herself in her thoughts, "I've got the feeling we will be."

They are finally at Robyn's car, but the walk they just had could have gone on for much longer. They were both enjoying the moment together and catching up, and having the small talk they were having. That all changes the minute Parry puts his things into the trunk of Robyn's car.

Robyn smiles at him as he pulls her closer to him he plants his lips onto hers, as feels his lips on hers. She instantly melts, as she gets the feeling of deja vu all over again. The same reaction she had, to the first time he kissed her. They spend the next several minutes kissing each other. Their lips stuck together, their hands touching and holding onto each other.

Eventually, they do get into her car, the ride does not take long for them to get to the hotel. It takes a few minutes for them to check into the room that Robyn reserved for them. The entire time, they are at the check-in desk in the lobby. Parry has been dry humping Robyn the entire time, and teasing her whenever the attendant is not around. Robyn is easily melting in his arms.

He keeps gently stroking her hair as well, which is a weak spot on Robyn, especially how Parry does it. They get the keys and the minute they get into the hotel room. Parry pushes her against the wall and immediately begins kissing her neck as his hands move up her shirt and he begins kissing her tits. Robyn just feels his mouth and tongue devouring her tits. It is like Parry hasn't eaten in a week, that is how carnivorous he is being with her breasts.

Parry scoops her up off the floor as he carries her, and sees the door to the hotel room is still open. He kicks the door closed, as she smirks at him and says, "Mmmmm, there's my devil."

Smirking at her as he says, "Is my angel wanting her devil to do bad things to her again."

"Oh yes, please do all of them to me," Robyn says as she smiles.

Placing her on the couch as he collapses on top of her as the both of them begin making out. Both of them cannot stop themselves. There tongues in each other's mouths as Robyn begins to tease him as well by kissing along his neck, she claws up and down his chest and back, dragging her nails softly against his skin.

Biting along his neck gently nibbling as she flicks her tongue at his earlobe as she nibbles on his ear, as he looks into her eyes and he says, "My lord, I think I've possessed you."

Smirking as she says, "I'm no angel today."

"Good because I want the demoness inside of you to come out," Parry said.

(To Be Continued....)

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter of Rockin' the Hard Way. And hope you have enjoyed reading the previous chapters to this one. There is much more to come from this series. There will be lots of drama, sex, drugs, and rock n roll.

So until next time, Happy Reading and keep Rockin' the Hard way!!!