Rockin' the Hard Way Ch. 03

Story Info
Parry receives an email from Robyn...a date is set!
1.8k words
4.23
1.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In his apartment, Parry is sitting on his bed as he is trying to find himself. He is thinking to himself about the video that he sent to Robyn. Parry does not live in the most luxurious apartment. It is small, and he wishes that he could know what it is like to live somewhere that is much cleaner. Parry does not think highly about himself and doesn't think he's got much to offer Robyn.

That is another reason why he hasn't gotten back in touch with her until now. But something made him send that video to her. Part of him told himself that he needed to get in touch with her. He didn't have her phone number to call her, so when he saw her email address on the website. He emailed her to get in touch with her.

The sound of an email is sent to him as he looks over at his computer desk. Parry sits down and looks to see who has messaged him. To his surprise, it is Robyn who emailed him back. He was not expecting her to get back in touch with him so soon.

Seeing the email, Parry becomes nervous as he doesn't know what Robyn wrote back in response to his email. Seeing the subject title as it reads, "Hey there, handsome stranger!"

He then opens up the email and reads what Robyn said in response to the video he sent her.

Hey there, first of all, I just wanted to respond to the sweet video you sent me. I was touched and very moved by it, but why the hell didn't you tell me you could sing and play guitar. I know we didn't do much talking when we were together, but I'm glad we did have a bit of pillow talk in between. If I had not said to you some of my favorite songs, I never would have gotten that sweet video you sent me.

That is not the only reason I am contacting you. I also cannot get you off my mind. The last few weekends that we played at the Rockhouse, every time I hoped that I'd see you somewhere in the crowd. The night we shared is something I have not forgotten. Everything about it felt right to me, so I'm wondering if we could see each other again.

There is also something else that I wanted to ask you, but I don't want to do it over an email. So how would you feel if you and I meet up? I would rather discuss it with you in person. I do not do this, but I think I can trust you if I gave you my cell phone number. You had left before I could give it to you last time. So now you can text or call me if you'd like to plan how you'd like to get together with me.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Robyn attached her cell phone number at the end of the message. Parry sees it and takes out his phone. He makes a quick profile in his contacts and adds a picture taken of Robyn from the night they met. It was a picture he took of her while she was on stage, during the first set of the show at the Madhouse. It is his favorite picture of her. She happened to be looking right at him as he took it.

Robyn is in her bedroom as she is relaxing and not thinking about anything related to the band. She needs a break from this band. The traveling and interviews and podcasts that Robyn was doing had been taking their toll on her. She has been thinking about going on a road trip by herself. Jake has not told her when he wants them to perform the trial show before August. So she does have the time to go on her trip.

She gets a text on her phone as she hears it vibrate a few times. Robyn had turned it on vibrate mode only because she did not want to be disturbed by Chaz. Because she knows that all he will do is try to apologize, over and over again. But it is not something she can easily forget and ignore. No amount of apologizing to her is going to make her trust him. It would be ok if this is the first time Chaz did something like this, but it is not the first time. Robyn also knows that he is nosey. Robyn does not believe that Chaz did this just for the band because she knows it was a straight-up lie to cover his ass. He was jealous and wanted to find out more details about Parry and Robyn that night at the Madhouse.

The next couple of vibrations go off, as she is now curious who is texting her phone. That is when she remembers that she just sent an email to Parry. She gave him her cell phone number. Reaching over for her phone off the nightstand, and she checks to see. It is a text from an anonymous caller.

Looking at the text messages that say, "Hello, it is Parry, I just got your email."

Looking at the other messages that he sent, there are four more after that one. Reading the text that follows the first and it says, "I just got your email, and I am glad that you got back to me so quickly."

"I think us meeting up and doing something would be a great idea. Call me if you'd like so we can plan something," is what Robyn read from Parry's third text.

Parry is cleaning up his apartment. He didn't think about what if Robyn asks to come over to his apartment. The way it looked before would not have been something that Parry would want Robyn to see. Now he is busy mopping and tidying up what he can to make his apartment look immaculate to Robyn's eyes, just in case she wants to come over. But Parry knows that he could be doing all of this for nothing. Even if she comes over or not, it still needed to be done.

Hearing his phone vibrating as he stops and goes to his phone that is on the coffee table. Seeing that it is the picture of Robyn on the screen and she is calling him on his phone. Picking up the phone as he answers it and says, "Hello."

Parry's voice is what Robyn needed to hear, just hearing that first hello, was enough for her. The feeling of her stomach beginning to become twisted as she tries to respond, but no words come out.

Parry can hear her on the other end of the phone as he asks, "You all right, you sound out of breath."

"Oh uh yes, I am," Robyn answered but barely managed to as her nerves still feel the same.

"Am I calling at a bad time," Parry asked?

"No, not at all," Robyn answered.

"Good because it certainly is nice to hear your voice again," Parry said.

Smirking as she hears him say this as she responds, "Yes, I agree."

Laying on her bed with her feet crossed and dangling as she listens to his voice.

"So you were saying that you wanted to talk to me about something," Parry asked?

Coming back down to reality from her daydreaming, as she answered, "Oh yes, but as I said in the email, I would prefer to talk to you about it face to face."

"I have no problem with that. I could look at your pretty face all day long," Parry said.

"Mmmmm, I recall how juicy your lips tasted the last time I got to see you face to face," Robyn responded.

"So maybe we could meet for a cup of coffee," Parry asked?

"Yeah, we could do that, or I could book us a room at a hotel for the night," Robyn answered.

When Robyn says this to him, he is now feeling the same knots in his stomach. He was not expecting this, as he kindly says, "Uh sure."

The way he answered does not sound like Parry is into the idea as Robyn asks, "You sure, you don't seem too like what I suggested.

"No, I am not saying that I like the idea. I didn't think you'd want to meet up like that," Parry said.

Thinking that maybe them meeting at a hotel like last time is jumping the gun. Robyn is about to change her mind and agree to meet for a coffee-like Parry had suggested.

"But, it would give you and me more privacy to talk, and I don't have any plans for the next few days," Parry said.

"So then do you want me to find us a room, and we make a weekend of it," Robyn asked?

Parry thinks about what Robyn is asking as he sits and thinks about how he doesn't have to show her his apartment this way. But he doesn't want Robyn thinking he is using her for her money. She has money, where he doesn't, and Parry would feel as though he is taking advantage of her.

"You sure that sounds like lots of money," Parry responded.

"I am the one offering. So do not worry about that," Robyn said.

"I'd like that, and we can make a weekend of it," Parry responded.

Excitedly Robyn responded, "Great then. I will text you so that we can decide what time we want to meet up."

"That sounds like a plan to me," Parry said.

"It was nice hearing from you again," Robyn tells him, as he can hear how happy she sounds over the phone. It makes Parry feel just as anxious as she does.

Parry puts the mop back into the bucket as he looks at himself in the mirror. It has been a bit since he has shaved. How Parry looks right now is not how Robyn saw him at the Madhouse or on the video. Which was the last time he did shave. It took Parry some time to record that video and send it to Robyn. It took him a couple of days to edit the video and send it to her. It took some work, but he is glad that he did it.

But he is curious what Robyn wants to talk about, or maybe that was just her way to make small talk to see her again. Either way, Parry has to make himself look even better than he did the last time. He is going to make Robyn's jaw drop to the floor and leave her speechless.

(To Be Continued.)

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter of Rockin' the Hard Way. And hope you have enjoyed reading the previous chapters to this one. There is much more to come from this series. There will be lots of drama, sex, drugs, and rock n roll.

So until next time, Happy Reading and keep Rockin' the Hard way!!!