Rod Adventures Ch. 07

Story Info
Michelle Signs a Slave Contract.
2.3k words
4.18
6.1k
4
0

Part 7 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers

Tuesday 13th October 1998, Portsmouth Sophie's Flat

Sophie and I had a much needed lie in. What a night or should I say early morning. It was like a Scottish hogmanay. I would be out with friends, see the "Bells in" in England Big Ben striking twelve announcing the arrival of the new year.

I awake first, Sophie is well out of it. That girl can drink. Me not so much. I am still in the black panties, naked otherwise. The first thing I see is the statue of "the Professor". It's funny I think. Why did I decide to call it that, I correct myself sorry him.

"Morning professor", I wink at the statue. "Like what you see?" I do a twirl.

"You have not seen ALL OF ME yet." I wink again.

I slip of the panties in toss them in the laundry basket in Sophie's room where I slept. I have one in mine.

Referencing the Professor. Why can't I stop thinking about him. I get to the bathroom and after figuring out I need to switch the shower on from the door, at least the icy blast wakes me right the hell up. I take a long hot power shower, spending a longer than usual time in my groin area. Thank goodness it's a power shower as I think I spend about an hour in there. Best not to forgot about the bills.

'Morning doll!" I hear Sophie shout out. "Doll is Sophie's pet name for me. Since primary school. Sophie was always pink and girlie. My pet name for her is Legs. Sophie has great legs. She is a size 8 while I am a size 10. My worst feature is my thighs. 'Thunder Thighs' I refer to them as. Sophie never would. She knows I am a bit body conscious, like a lot of girls I guess.

"Morning Legs. Did you finish off all that wine? Maybe I should rename you Lush."

I did Doll. It can be tough working in the pub, especially working the weekends. I do enjoy my wine."

I finished towelling myself dry. Then it was the hour or so for my long hair to dry. One issue with the flat share and it would be no different in the new flat was time in the bathroom. But with me not really having lectures until tomorrow and only the late afternoon meeting with the professor and our very late (early) night there was no rush.

"Hey Doll did I hear you tell me you sucked the Professor off? I was drunk but not that drunk."

"Yes Legs, I took a man in my mouth. Deal with it!" We laughed.

"Damn girl! There is a side of you I didn't know."

"Yes Legs I enjoyed the kiss with you too but don't get ideas. Besides you took old snakey (which is how we referred to her ditched boyfriend Matt) in your pretty little mouth plenty."

"Don't remind me. Didn't you also say he went down on you?"

"Yes, as the Heart song goes, 'he broke the woman in me, so many times, easily" I put my best singing voice on.

"And in the morning when he awoke, all I left him was a note" Sophie Sang with me and we did our best karaoke voice and without alcohol.

"This is why I love you so much Doll." Sophie was crying.

"Hey, hey sweetie, it will be all right. We'll find you your man. Your 'Unicorn amongst horses'. That was Sophie's expression. No wonder why I love her so much.

"Has the Professor got any hot friends? We could do a double date?"

"He's NOT my boyfriend Legs!"

"Uhu - she let's him put in her mouth, but he's not my boyfriend, he's not my boyfriend." She said in a sing song voice. It was a parody of some song I forget. Probably the Pussycat Dolls.

"Oh sorry Doll I forgot, not your boyfriend he's your Master!"

Master!? What the hell I thought. Just what did I tell Sophie last night?

"Master?"

"Yes. You know it's a BDSM thing. Fifty Shades."

"Did I say that last night?".

"No Doll. It's something I learned from snakey. I think he wanted to get me into it. Perverted bastard. You know I think he was a sadist. He really seemed to enjoy fucking me hard! Luck escape eh?"

My mind was elsewhere ... "yes yes Legs. Lucky escape."

What was I letting myself in for? And was that the danger I sensed emanating from him in the records room? Was Professor King a sadist. I guess I was going to find out later.

Hair dry I dress. I am meeting the professor. For some reason I want to look good for him. What did he say? 'You have a good Body Michelle.' I put on a thong. I think I remember him looking at my ass in the mirror when I fixed my hair.

I don't possess stockings and suspenders but do possess a pair of sheer black tights. I put them on. I don't possess the basque the model was wearing so I just put on jeans. I look good in jeans. Same pair I wore yesterday. Will need to agree with Sophie on laundry day. I look out a tee shirt. I find a fuck you black one. That will do. Hmmmm no bra. My tits are firm. Do I have a belt? Would a sadist use a belt? I hear myself think. No. No belt.

I now decide how to wear my hair. Hmmm. I think I will put it in a single ponytail. Hmmm what colour tie? Let me see. Red, white, black. I pick black. Sean Connory's bond once said do the collars and cuffs match, meaning a girls pubic hair colour and her hair. I am ready for you Professor.

Tuesday 14th October 1998, Portsmouth Frank's Flat

I arrive at the Professor's flat a little over 4:30pm. At least this time I don't need a Sat Nav. By some strange co-incidence the Professor's flat is in the next adjacent block to where Sophie and I were renting.

Although of course he mentioned he had been away with the archaeological dig and that would still have been around the time Sophie and I moved in, Sophie having located one when I thought she may already have been bought one by her rich father. There is a chance both Sophie and I passed him back then, of course this year he is actually lecturing.

I press the intercom buzzer for his flat.

'Hello?' It was that Scottish voice I love.

'It's me Professor.'

Bzzzzzzzzz

He is on the third floor. The door is already open. He is standing there in a blue cheque shirt and same jeans I saw him in yesterday. I catch myself thinking 'When is his laundry day'.

'Come in, come in'.

There are a few things her first notices. I guess it must be my nipples as I am not wearing a bra. Then he notices the slogan. He smiles. He has a nice smile, he has dimples when he smiles.

"Is that an instruction? Or maybe rather an order to go away."

If I was nervous about the meeting and 'which' professor I would meet (assuming there is two Jekyl and Hyde sides to him) but it the same professor that had his tongue pleasing my clit less than 24 hours ago.

"Maybe an instruction." I wink at him. This is what I call the Sophie effect. She brings out the mischievous devil in me.

He plays along.

"Let's find out."

"Do you want a drink?"

"Coffee if it's okay. White no sugar"

"Sweet enough eh?"

Definitely Mr Jekyl.

He passes me the mug and sit's down on the opposite single sofa.

"So, you want me to have anal sex with you then?"

Say what?! I think. Why the hell would he think that?

"Oh of course. My apologies Michelle. I forget you know little if anything about BDSM. In fact that is why I asked you here."

A bit mollified I take a sip of my drink. Still a bit angry about the comment. I decided to answer back.

"Of course if that's what you wanted you'd just order me to bend over and take it! The ring would make me obey!"

When I calm down I take a look at his left hand. Oh! He is wearing a ring but it's not the Ring of Domination. He smiles again. Why does he have this uncanny knack of making me feel like a dumb student, bottom of the class. He shows me a closer look at the ring. It's a simple pattern, a 3 equally sectioned circle and a single bullet in each of the three segments.

"It's called a triskellion, from the Greek, three legged. In this form it signifies a practitioner of BDSM, similar to say a Masonic Ring."

I say nothing.

"The reason I asked you here Michelle, and the reason I am not wearing the Ring of Domination is that I need to understand if I made a mistake."

Oh. That does not sound good. The internship at risk. I was so buzzed from last night and now feel deflated. Like someone just burst my bubble.

"So have I found my Clarissa?"

Clarissa? Queen Clarissa. The subject of the rings purpose, creation at least as far as the Professor is concerned. But I am still confused. Queen Clarissa was made to submit under command of the ring.

"You and I are students of history. But we can write our own history. So yes very much I intend to explore the powers of the ring. But why for instance does the Emerald gem flash when I think about or use it on you? What about the other Six gemstones? And if I used it's power to enslave you totally do I limit the mind and potential of a most promising student to uncover the rings secrets and origins. You see my dilemma."

The professors mind is brilliant. He has a simple and clear way of explaining things.

"I do Professor. I would like to be your Clarissa. But can this poor student ask why you thought I was signalling the intention that I wanted anal sex?"

"Because you are wearing a black hair tie. Within BDSM the D/s Domination / submissive power dynamics can often rely on very subtle signals. A slave in training has to pay attention to detail. Incredible attention to detail. A clever mind and of course a submissive nature and willingness to learn and please her master."

"You said I had the potential to be a good student."

"I said you had the potential to be an exceptional student. But of course there are different types of areas a student might study. For a slave BDSM training for a sub is the most important."

"So I will become a sub and you my Master?"

"No you will become a slave that is the property of your Master that is in training to be found worthy of being a collared sub that belongs to her Master.

His voice is hypnotic. I find myself and all the questions I may have had dissolve.

"I would like to be your Clarissa, Professor King."

"Willingly? And without the influence of the ring?"

Willingly. And without the influence of the ring."

"Excellent!"

He stands and picks up a red silk scarf.

If you accept this red silk scarf it symbolises that you are prepared to undergo training as a slave in order to prove you are worthy to become a collared sub for your Master.

He passes the silk scarf to me.

"Michelle Reynolds, are you prepared to undertake the training to become a slave owned by me who will train you to be a loyal sub?"

I take the scarf from him and respond.

"Yes. I am prepared to undertake the training to become a slave owned by you under my own free will."

"Are you left of right handed Michelle?"

"Right handed."

He takes the silk scarf and ties it around my left wrist.

"You will always wear this red scarf, the location around neck or non dominant wrist to show your dedication to be a slave in training owned by me until I deem you are worthy to deserve a sub's collar."

I find the whole experience, almost like a ceremony to be highly erotic.

"I also need you to sign this slave contract." He passes me the document to read.

"We can discuss the details of the negotiated boundaries agreement at a later date but I think you will find that neither of us should have issues with that. My own kinks are pretty vanilla in the BDSM world.

I read and sign. Master Frank as he has now become has already signed.

"I was right then a year ago when I thought I had found my Clarissa. That was even before I was sure I would discover the ring.

"A year ago?"

"Yes. I used to see you often from this flat as you walked with your blond friend to the university."

"You mean Sophie?"

"Is that her name? Nice. It suits her. She looks like a Sophie. Maybe I will meet her one day."

"Oh and Michelle. White oral, red vaginal, black anal. Remember. Attention to details!"

"I understand Master King."

"One other thing. I will give you the Code name Miss M when referring to your slave name outside. Otherwise I am Professor King or Sir! When alone. Always Master King. And the red silk scarf. Always to be worn. Even indoors. Do not wash it but of course remove when bathing or showering."

I left the Professor's flat and returned to Sophie's flat. It seems like I have just made a decision that will change my life forever.

Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers