Rod Adventures Ch. 12

Story Info
Veronica, Simone and the Ruby and Sapphire Gems.
1.6k words
4.69
3.1k
00

Part 12 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers

Thursday 5th November 1998, Invincible Pub.

I was pretty certain that Veronica was the Bar manager we needed. I would take the opportunity when we were alone and I was showing her the upstairs rooms to activate the beautiful redhead sexually for the purposes of the further research on the ring but like Sophie and Michelle she was to become downstairs bar staff as bar manager and her team.

"Congratulation Veronica! I'd like to offer you the job. Are you able to start tomorrow? You did say you were available immediately."

"Thanks you! That's wonderful! Yes tomorrow is fine. What time?"

"7am. I know it's a bit early but we can get you familiar with your bar and the staff so you can see what our Friday nights and the weekends are like."

"Perfect!"

Thursday 5th November 1998 Invincible pub - 3pm

Simone turned up for her interview wearing a smart blue business suit with grey cuffs wearing a fitted white blouse whose hem sat neatly at her slim waist. The tight fitting blouse accentuated her great breasts. Her beautiful long brunette hair was worn loose. I immediately activated the ring. The Sapphire gem activated.

"Simone, sorry to say. We liked your application but you have just been beat by a slightly more suitable candidate on this occasion. There is another important events project I would really like your input on. I know you currently run and organise events at your current pub. Is it okay for me to check with your diary now and see if you have two consecutive days this month?"

Simone takes out her diary and checks, "actually I could do as early as Monday and Tuesday next week, the 9th and 10th, I have an appointment Tuesday morning but can rearrange.

I am sorry of course not to land the bar manager role but have great experience as an events manager, hopefully we can work something out."

"Of course! That sounds perfect. I have some resource issues that cannot be resolved until about mid January but really need to discover if my plans will work out so it will be extremely helpful if I can work with you on it."

"Great, it's a pleasure to meet you. I can probably travel down to Portsmouth late Sunday evening if that helps. We can start early on the Monday as I am used to being an early riser."

"That's very kind Simone. We can have a room made up for you on the Sunday. It will be available for you."

We shook hands and the sexy brunette left the room her great ass in the tight blue skirt. If things worked out Simone could probably be added to the team when recruitment and training started in earnest in January with the new cohorts and it reminded me I urgently needed to work with Michelle on the psyche evaluation questionnaire that would help us identify the three submissive girls for Tarsis's game. Mike and I would then have a shared Trained Pain Slut in Simone to satisfy our specific kink when the time and situation demanded it.

Friday 6th November Invincible pub - 3pm

Veronica arrived bright and early. Already a good start for a bar manager. Mike was with the brewery so I am holding the fort along with Sophie. It was good Sophie is around as she knows her way around the bar area, cellars like the back of her hand. Veronica has good people skills as expected but also had a clear idea of what she needs to know and also a clear idea of how she wants to develop and run the bar. It was clear she id the right choice amongst the candidates, Simone included.

It was hard for me not to imagine her in red sexy underwear with my mind on the research which I plan to discuss with Michelle. It was however a busy time for her with her research work for University and I have arranged for her to be involved in writing a major paper for the museum. It will be part of her PhD theses work.

I am also keen to follow through with her sub training with an introduction but it will have to rely on out meeting on Friday with Michelle needing to be away with the research work Saturday and Sunday. I would be Veronica's host for the two days and I plan clearly to enjoy her sexually and most probably in the pub's Room Zero and what that usually entails related to the game. Michelle will be able to join us late Sunday afternoon so it will work out well.

Sophie shows Veronica the shelf stock followed by a visit to the cellars. She notices how nice and clean it was and she remarks on the importance of good beer. She certainly knows her way around the cellar area asking questions even Sophie can not answer but she says she will check later with Mike.

She starts to work straight away after we open at 9am with Sophie and her in the bar area.

I tell her I also wanted her to meet Michelle as the other key member of her bar staff. When Michelle arrives they all have a break for lunch with food prepared in the bar kitchen out the back.

I look at them as they eat, all stunning and beautiful.

'You ladies look fantastic! I am going to name you 'The downstairs Invincible Girls!' ""You are all going to be great for the future plans Mike and I have for the pub.

"It's my other plan for the pub. We discussed briefly during your interview Veronica", I say.

"Oh yes I remember. The special event night. Wouldn't you need me and the girls serving on those nights though?"

"We are looking possibly if the budget can extend to a Special Event co-ordinator as I already have someone in mind for the role. I will explain later after you have finished your tour of the pub. The girls can handle the afternoon shift. You've seen the main bar area already right?"

"Take a look at the menu too. You may want to change it but will need to discuss with Mike when he gets back. It will Have to fit into the budget of course but I think some changes may help."

"Yes, I have some ideas about that."

"Good. You know we have some upstairs rooms. They haven't been rented for a while but we plan to start that again soon."

"I didn't realise that. The bar manager role is great and I have ideas but ..."

'Don't worry Veronica. The upstairs thing Mike and I will take care of. Your area, and what we hired you for is the Bar manager. What we will refer to as the downstairs work. The accommodation side is different. We will refer to it as upstairs work. You won't in general be involved in upstairs work. Special event nights are also upstairs work!"

I picture Veronica dressed in red lingerie. The red ruby gem starts flashing.

"Well of course Frank I am here to help out and get involved with whatever you need me for."

"Of course you will Veronica. You will do exactly what I want you to do won't you?"

"Yes Sir!" The Ruby ring activated. It seemed to be an automatic thing if I was making a command or thinking sexually about her.

"Good Veronica, Good."

'Now let's show you the bedrooms. We have some decent larger ones. The girls have some of the rooms to make it convenient when they work late at weekends.

Here are the larger main bedrooms. They just need to be cleaned and tidied up. We will get the laundry service and housekeeping

looked at."

"Very nice!"

"Here is one of the smaller rooms. Still quite nice."

"Yes they are."

"The rooms further down the corridor as I said are for the girls."

"There is one special room in the corner that we plan to have fitted out. We refer to that as Room Zero."

"I will show you that room in a minute. I just want to nip downstairs and see if the girls are okay. Oh and I was imagining as a redhead that you are wearing red underwear. Your probably are not. But I do want you to strip down to your underwear and I will see for myself won't I."

"Yes Frank!"

"Oh there you are Frank!"

Veronica was stripped to her underwear as instructed and it was indeed red. The self same lingerie she had sent with her CV. Clever girl I thought.

"Yes Veronica. Now about Room Zero. You are not ready for that yet. But this upstairs work I refer to. The special event nights. Let me give you an idea. Hold out your wrists. Mmmm tight, but not too tight. The special event night is a BDSM sex game. Okay let's find out how good your sexy would be if you were part of the game. Your body would be perfect Veronica.

I see you are wearing red underwear, just like you saucily sent us in your interview application shots. I want you to take me in your mouth now and suck me off. It will remind you of what upstairs is about. You will of course keep this information strictly to yourself. Downstairs which is your role you will not have any sexual activity. If I ever ask you to go upstairs it will be for one and only reason. To enjoy your beautiful body sexually or to exact some strict discipline with a whipping. I can't foresee a reason why that might be necessary, can you?"

"No Frank!"

"Okay good! Now take me in your mouth and suck me off and make sure you swallow!" When you finish we can go back down and you can do your job and manage the bar."

Veronica took me in her mouth and gave me an exquisite blow job. Her day one introduction to the pub was complete.

Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers