Rod Adventures Ch. 13

Story Info
Simone recruited and Sapphire blue revealed.
2.1k words
4.67
3.5k
00

Part 13 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers

Sunday 9th November 1998 Invincible pub - Upstairs bedroom

Simone checked in at 9pm Into one of the small bedrooms I have booked for her. Always one to make an impression she was dressed all in skin tight leather and stiletto black boots.

"Hi Frank, I have been looking forward to seeing you again!"

"Mmmm Simone. Likewise. You look hot, sexy I guess the desired effect right?"

"There is something about you Frank! I do want you to notice me. I sent the sexy lingerie shots with my application. To be honest the request was quite hot. Your doing I assume?"

"Correct!"

"Still, didn't quite have the effect. You didn't hire me for the job of bar manager."

"No I didn't, but that does not mean I don't have a role for you. You say you organised the pub event nights."

"That's correct. I managed all the events. I was very good at it!"

"I don't doubt that. I bet you are very good at what you set your mind on aren't you. A fast learner."

"You can keep the compliments coming Frank." She smiled.

"You are very beautiful Simone, sexy as hell too. Fantastic body. I do need you to strip down from those leathers. I want you naked!"

The Sapphire gem activated shining in the room. Her eyes were on it as she slowly unzipped. It appears she is totally naked underneath. She takes off the leather jacket her hazel brown eyes looking at me.

Her fantastic breasts are on show.

"The event nights we run here are a special BDSM game. I assume you know what BDSM is?"

She unbuttons her leather trousers and eases them down her thighs. Her loose hair falls down as she bends to ease them down her hips. I lose eye contact with her but she continues.

"I should think so Frank. After all I am a BDSM Domme. A Madam. Madam Simone."

So a dominant then I think. I see Sapphire reacts to dominant brunettes, for submissive brunettes it is the Emerald gem.

"So a lesbian then?" She steps out of her trousers and stands naked, tall and proud looking at me with those beautiful brown eyes.

"Bi sexual. I like men too. Strong men. Dominant men."

"You have much luck finding any?"

"Not really. I have been with men that like to be rough with me, men who enjoy hurting me. Some hunks, good looking. Young. Well endowed. The sex at times can be great. But they usually lack something important."

I approach her, lay my hands on her naked body. Inches from her face. Staring into those hazel eyes."

"What's that sweetie?"

"Imagination." I grip her hair tightly and kiss her.

"Mmmmm danger." I tongue her and push three fingers into her already wet cunt.

"Excitement!" I make her cum for me frigging her cunt."

"Does Madam Simone have a slave?"

"A sub yes, she wears my collar."

"What's her name Sweetie? What does she look like?"

She kisses and tongues me, her fingers finding the buttons on my jeans undoing it.

"Kelley, she is a 20 year old blond. She is going to be starting her first year at Portsmouth University in January studying forensic photography."

She takes out my cock and I push my jeans down to my knees. She kneels and takes my cock in her willing mouth and begins to suck. I grip her hair tightly and let her please me trying my best to hold back my ejaculation wanting her to work for it. I only wish I had my belt in hand to give her some encouragement.

Have I already found my first player, the submissive blond Kelley for the game. I am already under pressure to provide photo's of the players. We have not even had the candidate applications yet but as long as physically she meets the criteria, pretty, slim, long hair it will be excellent for me to show progress with one player and exciting that it will be down to her own Domme to train her to be ready.

I am forcing Simone now as I clench my butt cheeks hard to prolong the orgasm.

"Mmmmmmm you come bearing gifts it seems you beautiful slut!" She is so expert with her mouth and the clincher is when she slips a perfectly manicured nail up my bottom as the same hand cups and massages my scrotum as her other hand has a vice like grip with finger and thumb urging me to the climax with her beautiful sucking mouth and tongue she has been so keen to give me. The intensity of the sapphire gem's light bathes the room in a soft blue light.

I literally explode long and deep in her throat and she greedily drinks me down."

She seems reluctant to have her mouth leave my cock.

I help her to her feet.

"That was amazing! Thank you. Are you normally this submissive?"

"Not at all. That's just it. I enjoy the taste of you, the smell of you." She shows me the manicured finger she used to break the willpower of my ejaculation retention, the finger up the bum.

Slowly she licks that manicured finger clean still watching my expression closely.

I pull her close to me.

"I could make you my slave Simone if I wanted to. But I respect you are indeed a Domme. If you wanted a switch the best person to try that with would be your sub. It would help you both to feel each other's perspective in the roles."

"I believe you, and respect you for not choosing to. If I am not wrong that ring you wear has a lot to do with it right?"

"Yes. In a large part it is the Ring but it's not only that right, there is a good part that comes from the wearer."

"I will not deny that. There is something about you, an aura. Danger. It makes you exciting to be around."

"Touché. You have similar. Incredibly beautiful of course but it is the Domme in you. It's delicious. Your sub should consider herself lucky"

"Thank you. That means a lot, especially coming from you.Likewise your sub is lucky."

"Slave not sub. In fact she is still a virgin technically."

"Wow. Okay slave then. But her becoming a sub is important to you?"

"Important to us both as it should be."

"Agree!"

I kiss her again. "Do you like pain Simone? Not foreplay I mean real intense pain?"

"Are we talking sub space Frank? Or something else?"

"Sub space is important. Knowing how to safely take someone there. So the answer is yes and no. But as a sadist sometimes just about hurting a girl, in particular hearing her scream. Scream loudly. Sometimes with no thought to her pain. Not often of course. But just sometimes incredibly incredibly selfish, inhumanly so. Enough that it can scare even me."

"Honesty? Yes that is something you have. Something I can respect. Even without the ring you would want me in a bad way. I excite you in the same way you excite me."

"Yes true. But back to the question. Do you like pain?"

"Yes. A bit. During the foreplay. But no, not at the level you describe. Intense pain. Pain without purpose. Just to hear me scream."

"So we are back to the with a purpose. And exploring sub space. I need to take you there. I need you to learn how to take your subs there. Yes I say subs, not just Kelley your blond sub. But a brunette sub and a redhead sub. Owning three beautiful subs, training them and caring for them. Getting them ready for the game. Maybe two or three times a year. Different subs for each game. Is that something you could take on. I guess I don't need to point out the fringe benefits to a horny BDSM Domme do I?"

"Of course not! God I am already wet just contemplating it. In my wildest imagination I would never have thought of this. But YES YES YES. Under those circumstances I would love to be your event organiser"

"Excellent! I am surprised too as I was not expecting to find that you are in fact a BDSM Domme so in fact the role is tailor made for you if you want it. I just need to ensure you understand how I want them to be trained and over these next two days I plan to have you trained likewise so you will be experienced in knowing what it feels like."

"I am ready for you to teach me exactly what you mean."

"Okay well the first thing is I assume you know how to bring yourself to climax?"

"Of course, I think all girls know how to do that just as all men know how to masturbate."

I take a chair in the room and set it down so it faces the bed.

"Sit in the chair!" Simone sits in the chair.

"Open your legs wide so I can see. And look at me and do your best not to look away."

She does as instructed.

"Now bring yourself to climax. Voyeurism is not really a kink of mine but watching a sexy girl like you masturbate is. Bring yourself to climax for me Simone but keep looking at me."

I watch the beautiful hazel eyes of this gorgeous brunette bringing herself to climax. Sitting on the bed and very aroused myself but it is not about my pleasure but hers so I contain myself.

She brings herself to climax in about three minutes never once averting her eyes as I watch her. Humiliation has never been my thing so the intention is not for her to humiliate herself but just to watch her bring herself pleasure.

"Beautiful Simone, you do know how to please yourself and that is important to know and how long it takes you."

"How good do you think your pain threshold is? I guess if you've never been whipped hard you are not going to know."

"Correct, I really have no idea, I push myself quite hard in the gym at times. I abide by the no pain, no gain motto so it might be quite high."

"There is really one way to find out isn't there!"

I walk over to her and ask her to stand. I show her a rubber bit.

"You need to bite down on this hard sweetie. It will stop you from biting your own tongue off. Have your fingers ready to start pleasuring yourself. It seems that three minutes is your period which is pretty good.

"I am going to take my belt to start whipping you hard. I'd love to hear you scream but you need to remember to keep biting down hard on the bit. At most it will let you moan. Screaming is a great way to relieve pain normally. Your only release is with your fingers. Bringing yourself to climax will mix the pleasure with the pain. I need you to know this is my kink.

I will enjoy hurting you. But I will push passed your current pain limits. Each time you cum we take a break. I will need to monitor how much damage from the whipping each time is inflicted. I will use various sites on your body to even it out. There will be longer breaks in between to let you recover, drink or tend to the pain. I have strong painkillers but really only to be used at the end of each session.

For the next two days sweetie, I will keep pushing your limits and pain threshold until you become a beautiful pain slut for me. You will be ready then for my partner Mike who is also a sadist like me but sadly not with my imagination or understanding of how to safely enjoy a gorgeous creature like you. You will also know how to train the subs for the game to enjoy and manage pain. You may even discover that you enjoy hurting girls or your sub as much as I do but of course I fully expect you to treat your sub respectfully and punish her when she deserves it. Ready?"

The rest of the next three hours to midnight were the start for Simone.

I spent the night with her. Caressing her naked body, soothing her aches and pains, I whispered to her that as well as pushing her pain threshold I fully intended to fuck all her sexy holes three ways to Sunday many many times over these next two days.

Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers