ROD Adventures Interlude Pt. 01

Story Info
Incest with Jennifer as after desserts.
3.3k words
4.11
11.2k
7
0

Part 27 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers

ROD ADVENTURE: CHIP SHOP AFTER DESSERTS

Friday February 24th 2017

Rod opportunities present themselves in unusual locations. Standing in a queue to order a fish and chip shop takeaway this gorgeous girl in a ponytail stood waiting to order in front of me. She was with an older middle aged man chatting. Her father? Most likely.

The fish and chip shop had a mirror so I could watch her in there. She was probably in her twenties, wearing tight fitting grey jeans. It was clear that her legs were long and lean, her legs almost straight down. Her ass was nice and pert. When I caught her face she was a real beauty. I had to have her.

When I got to front of queue to order she was standing at the back, still waiting with her dad for some of the food to be ready. My order was bagged and I walked out and waited. A few minutes later she appeared with her dad holding the food.

"Bit of a wait?"

She laughed, "yes". The sapphire stone flashed.

"Are you going back now to eat it?"

"Yes back to dad's."

"Just the two of you?"

"No mum's about but going out later."

"So night in with dad, nice."

Dad smiled. "Yes."

"Well on my own too, why don't I join you. Be nice though to go somewhere else where we can eat and talk too."

The ring activated.

"Sure."

I had to use the ring to manage dad, tricky as not necessarily a sexual connection there but it was something I would definitely explore.

Dad hesitated.

"Go on it will be fun, foods getting cold."

Dad acquiesced. They headed to the car. She got in the drivers seat. Dad in back, me in front with her.

"I guess your boyfriend does not let you go out alone". She laughed.

"He is away at the moment, I decided to visit mum and dad and treat him. Mum is going out later with friends."

"Great. Well I hope a change of plans is okay."

"Where are we headed?"

"Basildon Holiday inn". I took out phone and booked a room using my reward points to pay.

"We can eat, chat and take things from there."

"You have a very beautiful daughter!"

"Thanks."

"It must be difficult controlling thoughts about her."

"Meaning?"

"Well with boys and that, your little girl. What goes on between the sheets."

She looked a bit shocked.

"You are embarrassing him."

"It's okay, he can watch. Mind you he his going to have his willpower tested."

I looked at dad's face. I had him.

"Don't worry it's a natural reaction. She is such a beautiful girl. Great ass, beautiful mouth. I am so fucking hard. I guess we should eat first, but after that we will see if I can interest you in chip shop after desserts."

"Here's the hotel. Grab the food and go in and wait by the lift with her."

I went to the reception desk and quoted my reservation number.

"Oh and IHG Aspire elite member. Welcome. Drink or points?"

"Points."

"Here you are. Room 426. Lifts are to the left."

I walked over and hit lift button.

"We are on the fourth floor. Hungry?"

"Yes" she said. Dad did not answer.

"So am I. Hungry for food and something else. Here we are."

I opened the room to the door and we went in.

"Take your coats off, make yourself comfortable. We can put the food on the table What's your names by the way?"

"I am Jennifer."

"George."

"Hi "

I went over and shook both their hands. "Hi. I am Frank. Frank king."

"Let's eat. I can make some coffee or tea or there's water?"

"Water's fine."

We ate the food, there was a little conversation. Mainly between Jennifer and George.

The food finished I cleared the wrappers away.

"Enjoy that?"

"Yes it was good."

"So let's see about dessert. Mmmm seems you are the only thing on the menu Jennifer. Take off your top."

"Now dad, you might not want to partake, but just in case take your trousers off and just sit in your underwear."

I did likewise but removed boxers as well. Jennifer pulled off her top. She was wearing a white bra. She had good breasts but not too big. A C cup I guessed.

"So your boyfriend, having sex I take it?"

"Yes."

"You give him oral, blow job?"

"No."

"Mmmmm interesting. First time then."

"Yes."

"Mmmm good. You are going to get a lot of firsts tonight Jennifer. I love your fucking ponytail by the way. Come over here and take me in your mouth. That's it all the way down. Mmmmm fucking suck it."

I looked over at George.

Such a sweet fucking mouth. I could see he was hard.

"Fuck man take your pants off, you don't want to miss this."

"Here sweetie, time for daddy. Jennifer swept her eyes up to look at him."

"I'm sorry," George wept tears.

"No your not George," Jennifer sucked down on him. He moaned and gripped her hair. "Mmmmm yes."

"See. I told you."

"Your mother never did this for me. Feels so good. I'm going to cum."

"Swallow him Jennifer like a good girl."

Jennifer finished her father off then I told her to get on the bed.

"I am going to throat fuck you Jennifer. Hard. The first of your lovely holes I am going to use properly. I am going to take my time with the Sex. No rush is there. Then I can get into some other things with you. Things that George might not like."

She looked at me.

"You are so fucking hot. Open your mouth wide. That's it."

I straddled her and began to throat fuck her hard.

"You may as well strip George. We will get her naked soon after I am finished with her mouth. I can let you fuck her first. I am sure you want to. I will be wanting to take her up the ass before I fuck her cunt. You could make her suck you again while I am doing that, up to you. She might be a screamer which would be hot so a cock in her mouth might make a useful gag. Fuck she can take it deep. Mmmmmm going to explode in her mouth."

Jennifer coughed and choked after I came.

"Fuck your good with your mouth for an amateur. Your boyfriend doesn't know what he's missing. Dad does though."

"Time to take the bra off. Let's see you."

Jennifer unclipped her bra.

"Here George. Suck on her nipples."

We each took a nipped and sucked licked and teased her. Jennifer moaned.

I did not have to rely on the ring much to control her reactions, such a sexy young body being worked on by two stubbly male mouths were bring her to her first climax, her hands wedged between her legs. I kissed and teased down her body to her tummy and she moaned, George was standing holding and fisting his erection.

"I think daddy is ready for you now sweetie. Take off the rest of your clothes."

George pulled off his sweater and rapidly unbuttoned his shirt as Jennifer lifted her hips off the bed and popped open her button on jeans and eased them down her legs. I took off her shoes and socks. Then pulled her trousers she had eased to her knees. She then slid off and cast aside her knickers. She was naked, wet and ready.

George got on the bed on top of her and eased himself into her wet cunt.

"Jennifer!"

"Daddy!"

I left them too it and went to my trousers and pulled loose the belt from the loops, folded in half and returned to the bed. George was thrusting into his daughter who was moaning.

George predictably came again so he was spent a few minutes after.

He cuddled her.

"Baby!"

"Daddy!"

"Okay I want you to go on top now Jennifer. Use that hot mouth to get him hard again then get him inside you and start to fuck."

"Yes Frank."

George was wearing an expression of deep satisfaction. Jennifer's mouth had him hard again and she got on top and slipped him into her sloppy and cum filled cunt. She began to fuck him.

The first belt across her back elicited a piecing scream. I had turned the TVs on and sound loud expecting the reaction so it was masked.

"Fuck him harder."

Now it got serious. Jennifer fucked harder on her father's cock.

I whipped her harder as she fucked him, aiming more her lower back and buttocks as she rose up. George mound loudly as she fucked him furiously. George came. She came.

"Gorgeous slut I hissed as she started to come and I lashed a hard blow across the centre of her ass cheeks. George moaned out her name. Fortunately to was still loud as her shouts and screams would have registered above the noise.

I was ready to take the rest of her and use her in the way I wanted when I first saw her in the chip shop. George was spent. I would to make sure he kept in the background for the rest of it. He'd be trying hard to come to terms with the last hour or so, being inside her, fucking her as I whipped her. Her cunt electric on his cock. His daughter. He would never forget.

But also most likely never have a chance to fuck her again or feel her mouth on him. Yes George was not an issue. It was just Jennifer and me and now I needed to get ready to execute my full plan with her. She needed to be clean first. Wash her father's juices from her. Toilet herself. Empty her bowels after the food we had just recently eaten. Be ready for my cock. My cock and my belt.

I took Jennifer by the hair, her gorgeous long pony tail. I turned the TVs down.

"Let's get you cleaned up sweetie" I walked past the wardrobe on my way to the bathroom.

"You're going to be a good girl for me aren't you Jennifer. I took a firmer grip on her hair pulling her naked body onto her toes."

"Yes." She answered in a trembling voice.

I opened wardrobe and there was a dressing gown. I took it out and tossed it to "George. I want you off that bed by the time I get back. Find a TVs channel and sit and watch it. I will get some beer in later, order room service. You too will need to keep out of the way when they come to deliver it."

"If you want her again you will need to keep out of our way and not interfere."

"Okay." He mumbled, took the dressing gown and wrapped around his embarrassment and shame. Yes George would not be a problem.

I turned to Jennifer. "You smell of sex, yours and your father's" I made her kiss me. "You taste of me, and him a bit. I want you clean before I put myself in you."

"Do you need the toilet?"

"Yes"

"Okay good do it now. It will save time." She sat on the pan, I could hear her wee, then a plop plop as she pooped. She wiped herself and flushed.

"Now we shower." She stepped in and I stepped in with her. The floor towel was placed. I turned the taps, adjusted the water making it hot, past the 40 degree mark. I like hot showers. She undid her hair from the band. I lifted the plunger to start the shower and pulled her to me. The hot water cascaded on her back and hair and down on us both. I took the hotel shower bottle and emptied it into my hand.

"Wash yourself clean you gorgeous thing." Her hands started to soap her hair. I pulled her close and kissed her deeply on the mouth, tongue exploring. She moaned. My hand found the bar of soap and began to soap her breasts, moving down, stomach, pubes, crotch, soaping her heavily there and round to her ass, kissing and tonguing her. She smelled great. Her own body perfume, shampoo, soap.

"I am going to fucking use you Jennifer, but enjoy you too." It starts now. I slid easily into her cunt, my hard cock erect. "You will give everything you are to me." The water was hot, the scene erotic. Yes she moaned. I pushed inside her and began to fuck. For now I wanted it to be nice and sensual with this gorgeous girl. And it was.

"I am going to take my time with you Jennifer. Enjoy every fucking inch of you."

"Yes." She moaned.

We fucked and washed, the water hot, I turned the heat up a notch. I pushed hard into her, hands taking her nipples and squeezing both hard.

"Fuck yes." She moaned. I came inside her cunt. I slipped out and made her kneel and suck me clean, making fists in her hair, the soap running out of it slowly. She sucked me deep, she sucked me hard. After a further 10 minutes I came again in her mouth. She swallowed.

This fucking girl was amazing. Her mouth amazing. She had me hard again in no time. I pulled back the foreskin and pulled it out while her tongue licked it. The hot water stinging, I dialled the temperature back a bit. Pushed fore skin forwards. Soap it up, clean it and my balls with the soap. I turned the water volume down and changed it to a fine spray. She took the soap and soaped my erect cock and cupped and washed my balls. I turned around and pulled my ass cheeks apart.

"Clean my asshole out with your tongue Jennifer." I could feel her tongue licking at my anus, her tongue pushing into my asshole, her hands and fingers with soap washing, tonguing, being thorough.

It was my turn to return the favour, I dialled the water back, hotter again, hard shower. I knelt, bit at her pubes, tongued and opened her, licked her clit, she put her hands through my hair. My teeth found her clit. She moaned and came in my mouth, the scent of her sex intoxicating but brief as the shower washed it away. I turned her around and opened her ass, the feint smell of shit from her recent toileting, my tongue explore and licking the last remains away. She was clean, ready for my cock.

Time for drying. I wanted her to dry her hair. She'd dress after we towelled to stop feeling cold as she dried her long lovely hair, wearing her tight grey jeans and pink sports top. I could not take my eyes off her ass. I so desperately wanted to sodomise her. She was going to be amazing. It was going to hurt but I didn't want it to be too difficult. There was body lotion in the bathroom I could use to lube up her ass, get me in passed her tight sphincter, then push home and feel how tight she was when I fucked in her rectum. She was going to be ready with that first though with a session on the bed with the belt on her ass.

The hotel bathroom had a cloth flannel. I would use it later to wet and stuff in her mouth while I whipped her ass hard with the belt. Then she would be ready for the soothing oil, then my hard cock, then the long extended ass fucking. Hurting her, hearing her moan into the gag, enjoying her fully.

"So your finally ready now Jennifer for my hard cock in your ass. Your first ass fuck and it will be your last until I arrange to meet you again."

"Mmmmm you beautiful slut. My cock feels so good in your ass. Do you think your daddy would like to try you back here?"

"Hmmm, he's sleeping. You wore him out. Besides I think I'd like to keep this great ass to myself. I don't like the thought of anyone else taking you back here. This part of you will always belong to me Jennifer. Not your daddy, not your boyfriend. Me."

"I was planning to whip you hard as well later. But you have been so great in bed. It would be tricky to explain away the marks. The ones from earlier in getting you ready will fade in a day or two."

"George is awake. We are done now Jennifer. "

"Did you want her mouth on you George one final time?" No? Yes best not to. You are never going to forget her sucking you, coming in her mouth, fucking her. Not to mention when she was rising you when I whipped her back and ass. Her screams above the telly. You are never going to forget that are you George?"

"So I hope you enjoyed your fish and chips George. Who knew that a fish and chip shop would provide such a delicious dessert. I will certainly have to arrange for it again, only this time I think I will share the dessert side of the meal all to myself. There were a few extras I was going to add. Something a bit more exotic I don't think you would like very much."

"But Jennifer. Well she is the dessert of course. And I can make her enjoy anything I want to do to her beautiful body. She's been so good on this first time out that even I changed my plans for her. But next time her mouth, cunt and ass might not be enough. I will need to introduce her to more extreme rough sex. She really promises to be very very good in that department."

"You better go now. Her mum will be wondering where you both got to. I wouldn't tell her about the desserts. I don't think a mum will understand."

As they left I stopped Jennifer at the door. "Remember what I said. Your ass belongs to me. We will meet again but it may be a while. I can promise you I will be using my belt a whole lot more on your beautiful body. I will need to find a different location where your screams will not be such an issue. Watching you fuck your daddy while I whipped you and hearing you scream was a big turn on.

Next time I will enjoy what pain does to your incredible sexy body when I am inside you. Who knows I might get you addicted to it and you can become one of my regular plain sluts. There is also a special game I arrange where a certain type of gentleman with a large bank balance can enjoy a no limits sex game with 3 beautiful girls. You would be perfect for that but it does need a lot of training. I will think about it. I will see you next time. I suggest you leave a decent amount of time before being alone with dad. I know you both care about each other but for a good while he will want you like he did tonight.

I don't want you spoiled for your boyfriend or myself for that matter. I need you to be as you were when I first saw you in that fish and chip shop. Young, beautiful and innocent. I have explored your mouth and ass to some of its true potential. Use the oral part of that as you see fit, but not with dad eh? There's a good girl. And never ever forget, your ass is for Frank. If you ever did I will know and make you regret it the next time we see each other, and we will see each other again Jennifer. Goodbye for now."

END


Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers