Rod Adventures Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers

Each warrior takes his place standing facing a girl. Their eyes drink in the beauty in front of them, their shimmering white ceremonial gowns, their long flowing hair and the precious stone gems glinting at the top of their brows. The final grains of sand fall. There was then a rapid three drum beat signal. This signalled the end of the opening ceremony.

BOOM BOOM BOOM

Back in Room Zero, I realise I have stopped whipping Zaina. I can see the various whip marks across her back and buttocks but only in the monochrome glow of the purple light still emanating from the ring. The ring that had become cooler again on my finger now starts to become hot again. I am aware of my heavy breathing after the exertion of the torture, laying my hand across the tortured flesh of her back she stirs and moans out.

I want her in a bad way and that want, that desire once again starts to increase the heat on the ring of my finger.

Zaina is ready for my cock but I am aware that I do not want to take away her precious virginity. My aim was always for another orifice. I part her ass cheeks with my thumbs and in the low light, I have to probe and ease the tip of my cock against her anal opening and slowly begin to push it in.

Zaina starts to cry out again. Her cries inflame me and I take her long hair and pull her head back as I force into her.

"I want you Zaina!" I hiss as push deeper into her rectum and begin to sodomise her. The pain from the ring settles as I start to enjoy fucking into her ass. As I lose myself in the pleasure of how it feels inside her my focus again shifts back to watch the unfolding vision of the ceremony and hearing the sounds of those drum beats again and it as if I am fucking into Zaina in time with those drums.

The ceremonial Master voice begins in low sonorous tones."The time is now for you to be tested. Each of you comes from a nation who once threatened the great majesty of Egypt. They were all defeated. In her mercy, Egypt sought to spare your children and show you her great majesty.

It is now the time that you come of age. No mere children but women. It is now time for you to prove your devotion to our great Egypt and worship the great Min, he who gives us strength. You are placed to stand before the bravest of our young warriors. Each of your nations fought against these brave men but they proved the stronger. You must now show them your devotion to Egypt, your devotion to Min. You remain blindfold as you have not yet proven your worth to look upon our fine warriors. When the first drums sound you will present your mouth and begin to show your devotion to our Warriors, to Egypt, To Min. You will have until the next Drumbeat to seek to please each warrior. When the second Drum beat sounds you will stop.

BOOM

The first Drumbeat sounded and the Time turner turned the 10-minute timer. Each girl kneels and adjusts her balance, with their tied wrists resting behind them on their buttocks they open their mouth. The warriors place their erect penises into the open mouths before them. They are instructed to have no contact with the girls. Each girl in turn takes the cock and begins to lick and suck. Some seek to take it deep, some seek to lick the underside, some lash with their tongues. There is silence as the sound of sucking and low moans from some of the warriors as time passes.

Some of the warriors fight the urge to use their hands, to put the girls exactly where they want them. They resist as they know they will soon get the chance to do that. Some warriors watch the girl suck them, others look across to other girls, maybe thinking how their mouth is going to feel on them. They will all know as each warrior will be sucked in turn by each girl. The drumbeat sounded again.

BOOM

The girls stopped sucking.

"Not all our warriors seem happy that your devotion to them. to Egypt, to Min is wholehearted, maybe none of them. You will have a chance to redouble your efforts."

Each warrior walked round to the next pillar, to stand before a kneeling girl. The time turner turned the timer and sounded out the first beat.

BOOM

The girls begin sucking, all the girls try different things, suck harder, suck faster, suck deeper. The low moan from the men increases.

BOOM

The girls stop sucking. The men move around.

BOOM

After the fifth round of sucking the Ceremonial Master announces.

"Time runs out to show you are truly devoted, truly worthy. Can you be confident that you have shown enough? Again!"

BOOM

The girls now all suck and lick as hard and as fast as they can, for all their jaws ache with the effort. The warriors draw on their discipline, their training to withhold their ejaculation.

BOOM

You enter your final chance to ensure that you have proved your devotion. After this time each man will choose. He will show you how he wishes you to please him. Each will use his flail if you are not showing enough devotion. If you are not picked your fate is sealed. You will be sold into slavery immediately.

BOOM

Back in Room Zero, it is if I am one of those warriors. My lust for Zaina is off the charts. Her ass is now fully open and I am fucking vigorously in and out of her. My hands release her hair and fingers feel for her cunt, she is moaning now rather than screaming but it seems her moans may be different. Moans of pleasure. I lose myself in enjoying her totally as the vision of the ceremony returns to me.

The girls all suck as they have never sucked before. They are all deep throating the warriors and suck and tongue furiously. As the girls commence fellating the warriors the priests are not idle. They stand and watch carefully ensuring that the warriors do not touch the girls but they are also paying attention to the gemstones attached to the circlet. They are watching for a flash from the gemstone. This indicates that the particular girl is totally submitting to the act, her thoughts on nothing else. When they observed a flash they raise their sickle to flag to the Ceremonial Master. He marks the sign with a score on a tablet.

I feel my climax build and I explode deep into Zaina's rectum. I feel a jet after jet of my seed squirt inside her. I feel at the same time a gush at my fingers as Zaina too cums in waves.

I finally realise the room is in total darkness. The ring on my finger is cool once again. I continue to rock slowly into her ass and finally pull out.

I bring my lips to her ear. "Thank you Zaina, you were amazing."

"Dhanyavaad!"

I turn on the light in the room. I inspect Zaina's back, buttocks and legs where there is very clear evidence of the brutal whipping I administered. There is a cabinet in the room from which I take out a jar of cream. She winces as I apply the cream to the angry red lash marks. It will help the healing process and usually leave little trace of scarring. After tending to her I unbuckle the straps.

I return Zaina to her room waking her on unsteady feet back along the dark corridor. I leave her sleeping on the bed in her room with the DO NOT DISTURB sign left on the door handle as I close the door to room seven.

Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers
12