ROD Adventures Interlude Pt. 04

Story Info
A pretty Data migration intern is assigned a different task.
2.3k words
3.94
4k
1
0

Part 30 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers

Scenario. A cute 19-year-old intern joins to assist with data migration for a project. A senior manager expresses an interest. The Ring of Domination is deployed for an alternative use for the pretty interns time.

Author note. Inspired by an actual real life work example.

"Say, Anna, I was wondering if Emma was free to do some data migration on orders? She is great! I am going to suggest I work offline with her so we won't be disturbed. Yeah, I know it can be distracting. Okay so let her know when she is ready and we can go."

"Hi Emma, did Anna mention I wanted you for some data migration work? Good. Just let me grab my bag and laptop. It's okay you won't need yours. I have everything I need right here to work with you."

I activate the Ring of Domination. Emma is a young sexy brunette, a part-time graduate working on data migration. She has great legs and often shows them off. When activated, the Garnet stone shines which is unusual and the first girl I come across which triggers with that particular gem.

"Are we going to the Head office? "Emma asks.

"No. We will be going to a hotel room. I want some quiet time to work with you. Your fairly new aren't you? "

"Yes, been about 4 weeks already."

"Really? You have been quite quiet. I guess you are shy. How old are you?"

"19!"

"Wow, really. Is this your first real role?"

"Second. I worked with Anna before."

"She's great, isn't she?"

"She is. It's good working under her."

"Well, she was kind enough to let me borrow you. I can't wait to start working with you."

"Uhhhh, great thanks. I hope I won't disappoint you."

"I'm sure you won't Emma. Leave that to me. Okay, we're here."

I checked in under the name Frank King.

Emma overhears. "I thought your name was ....."

"Shhhhhh Emma. I like to work incognito when I have a special project on."

"Special project? I thought we were working on ...."

"Shhhhhh. No this is a special project. This is called project Emma."

"Emma? But that's my name."

"Exactly! This is going to be all about you sweetie."

"Did you notice Mr Blackburn's eyes on you the other day? We were in a meeting by the small table. You walked past, to the toilet I think. His eyes followed you. When you walked back, again his eyes followed you."

"Oh? I didn't notice."

"Does that bother you?"

"A bit maybe. I'm just me, Emma. Just trying to do my job."

"It's okay. A pretty little thing like you will get attention. I can imagine what Mr Blackburn was thinking. You see I was probably thinking the same, even more so."

"Oh?"

"Yes, but we'll get to that. Let's get started. I'll set up the laptop and log on. The room should have WiFi. There. Connected."

"Okay, Emma sit here. Open up a web browser. Type in this URL. Mmmmmm" I gave Emma a URL image I want her to see.

"Do you see her?"

"Yes - just a little shocked."

"She looks like you doesn't she?"

The image Emma is looking at is of a busty brunette wearing a black bra and black stockings and suspenders. She is bound with a white cord on her upper body and her knees are bound together with a similar cord. A man stands behind her dressed in a black tee-shirt and jeans. His face is not visible. The girl bears a pretty good resemblance to the intern.

"A bit yes."

"She looks sexy tied up like that, the rope, she's cuffed too. But not ball gagged."

"She fucking turns me on! Gets me hard!"

"So Emma. This is what we will do. I'm going to play a game with you. I guess I'd be right in thinking you don't like pain, right?"

"No .... no what do you mean?"

"I don't want to have to hurt you Emma, but it will depend on how good you are going to be."

But I do want you to enjoy it too. You will, wont you?" The garnet gem started to shine at the suggestion.

"Good. Good at what?"

"Pleasing me. Sexually I mean."

She swallows. "Yes" she replies.

"Let's make a start."

Frank picks up his bag and opens it. He takes out a small clock timer.

"Okay, Emma. This is how it's going to work. Project Emma. You will be pleased to here my requirements I will make very clear. I will give you 10 minutes to use that pretty mouth to suck my cock and make me cum in your mouth! Do that and that will be it. We can then do some data migration work. Simple enough?"

"But Emma, another thing. If I want a girl to suck me off I want her to be topless when she does so. So take off your top and bra. Then I can set the timer, then you can start."

Emma strips. She pulls the top off over her hair which is worn in a ponytail braid. She then unhooks her bra. She has fairly small tits but they are nicely shaped.

"Have you sucked cock before Emma?"

"No."

"Mmmmmm a good girl then. It's doubtful you can win this challenge then, but you can at least try. Okay I will start the timer. You have exactly ten minutes to suck me off."

"Go! "

The hot little slut takes me in her mouth and starts to suck! It feels pretty good. Not bad for a rank amateur.

"You need to take me much deeper Emma sweetie. " I push her down on me.

"Mmmmm yeah like that! Now fucking suck!"

It is good, incredible even. I have to fight to hold back the ejaculation in her mouth. It will spoil the sequence I have planned with her.

The timer sounds though and I pull her head from my cock.

"Mmmmmm, not bad for a beginner Emma. With a bit more practice you can be really good with your mouth 👄. But you failed! So here's what's next in the list of requirements for Project Emma. We could go to stage two. In stage two you get fifteen minutes. This time I fuck your cunt! You have to do the work though so you can fuck me and make me cum. Your not a virgin are you?"

"No!"

"Well, maybe you have more practice fucking. But before we get to stage two. Maybe we can try your mouth again but with a difference. Before you were trying to suck, me off. Have you ever heard of a skull fuck before?"

"No!"

"It's an extreme version of deep throat. Basically I treat your mouth / throat like a cunt and just fuck away hard into it! Breathing of course can be difficult for the girl during a skull fuck. It's 10 minutes so you should get through it. There's a good chance I will cum, but then again I will be trying not to. It's your choice. It's not an essential requirement for Project Emma. It's a nice to have. Which one do you want to go for?"

Emma is shaking slightly ...... in a quiet voice she says "the fuck please."

"Do you want to fuck me rather than the skull fuck?"

Still shaking. "Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay. So we can mark that nice to have off the list. Pity. Well, you better get fully naked then if I am going downstairs with you. Let me know when you are ready and I will set the timer on 15 minutes."

Emma strips naked. The timer is set.

"Where do you want me?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you are fucking me, rather than the other way around. Do you want me lying face-up on the bed and you straddle me, or sitting on this chair and doing it that way? Either way, you need to ride yourself on my cock and make me cum in fifteen minutes. I told you specifically I would make the requirements for Project Emma very fucking clear. Didn't I"

"Yes." She is shaking again, moreso now she is naked.

"On the bed."

"You want me lying on the bed?"

"Yes."

"Okay, here I am. It's a good thing your young, naked body has me already hard. You just need to straddle me and get me inside you then start fucking!"

Emma climbs on top and has to adjust herself, her slim fingers take my cock as her other hand, fingers parts her vulva. I can smell her sex. I can feel my head brush her cunt opening, her short pubic hairs tickling a little. She adjusts herself once, twice then sinks herself onto me, my cock opening and swelling inside her. My hand flips the timer.

"Mmmmmm you feel good Emma. I can feel myself inside your silky cunt. Now start fucking me! Remember. Make me cum before the timer alarm sounds and we can get back to data migration to keep Anna happy."

It feels good with Emma fucking on my cock but it was a lot easier than with her, mouth for me to hold back ejaculation. The timer sounds.

"Mmmmm Emma. You have a boyfriend?"

"Yes!"

"I bet he enjoys you fucking him. I know I did. But still you did not make me cum."

"Now stage 3 for Project Emma. I know you said you don't like pain. But this will come with some. The same goal though. You make me cum we are finished and can start looking at data."

"Have you ever had anal sex?"

"No!"

"Well, that's the stage 3 requirement for Project Emma. Nice I will be the first guy to ass fuck you! I really enjoy sodomising nice young brunettes. You are ideal! I wonder if Mr Blackburn was thinking about that as he watched you? What do you think?"

"I don't know."

"He is probably a pretty simple guy, a blow job and a fuck."

"But first a question. Are you a screamer?"

"Screamer?"

"Do you think you'd scream out if the pain was bad?"

She looks seriously worried.

"Maybe you should have taken the stage 1 skull fuck option. The nice to have requirement I mentioned for Project Emma."

"Can I?"

"No, it's too late to go back to a stage. A good data migration girl should know that."

I fetch the cuffs and ball gag from my bag.

"Okay Emma, as your likely to be a screamer I need to ball gag you. But remember I told you I want you to enjoy it." The garnet gem flashes again briefly.

The phone rings. I answer.

"Hi, Anna!"

"No, we ran into some issues. Emma's looking to see if she can fix it."

"Oh no she's a bit tied up right now. We will probably need to work on it the rest of the afternoon."

"Yes, don't worry! I won't give up until I am fully satisfied!"

"That was Anna. I told her we were still working on it! This time I will take a full half hour ass fucking you and you are going to enjoy it!"

"Yes."

"I will set the timer before I start! If I don't cum in your ass by the time the timer runs out I guess I will just have to get into seriously hurting you! That was the final requirement for Project Emma you see. I agree the most difficult requirement but as you did not pass any of the other stage gates this one will need to be met."

"I was hoping it would not get this far, after all, you are a young, hot and sexy girl."

"Timer started! Mmmm now to feel how tight this ass is!"

Enjoying Emma without coming was not difficult, just a few times I needed to slow down in fucking into her ass hard.

The timer sounded.

"Sorry Emma, times up."

"Now I can finally cum in your ass!"

"I'll be honest with you now Emma you gorgeous little bitch I'm going to torture you now which I was always the key requirement for Project Emma, planning to do to you but not until I'd made you suck and fuck me like a good little slut should, and to cum up your virgin ass before I start to seriously work on you!"

At the suggestion the garnet gem shines brightly and the Ring of Domination becomes hot on my finger. There is only one way to reduce the induced heat.

2 HOURS LATER

"Now for your last brutal ass fuck session after that 2 hour whipping you gorgeous little slut! Once again I want you to enjoy it. The beginning of turning you into a pain slut, another nice to have requirement for Project Emma."

"One final thing Emma you little whore! This is going to be a regular thing every 2 weeks from now on for you. You are going to bring this cute little ass to this same room every 2 weeks so we can do this all over again. You belong to me now Emma you little slut and I intend to enjoy using and abusing you for the weeks and months to come but it is something you will begin to need as you increasingly as you become a sexual masochist with a need for pain but it will start to bring you the greatest orgasms in your life in time. It's going to be a great outcome for you from Project Emma. One you will never, ever forget!"

"Hi, Anna! Emma was suddenly not feeling very well so we called it quits and she went home. The way she sounded I doubt you will see her back in for a good few days until she recovers."

The End

Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers