Roderick and Gorlana Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well thank you kind sir," Gorlana said but handed it back to Roderick, "Keep it for me in your jacket pocket. We'll try some later. Can we see the library now? Please?" she asked with an almost girlish excitement.

"It's closed for the night your highness," Fenwick said, "I... could wake up the librarian but he'd be more than cross unless there was an urgent reason. I don't have a key but there's-..."

Roderick could see the student's torn hesitation between disappointing a Queen and earning the scorn of his superiors, and said, "It's fine, don't worry."

"Let him finish, Roderick," Gorlana said with a sly positivity. "It sounded like there may be another way?"

"It's... not supposed to be there, and... I'd need you to keep a secret," Fenwick said, nervously.

Roderick shook his head, "I wouldn't want to put you-"

"Of course we can keep a secret," Gorlana insisted, with a reassuring smile, "I'd be so grateful and we'd be sure to tell Beleros how honourable you were with your help with... everything else tonight."

"Okay..." Fenwick returned her smile cautiously, gulping and staring at her as though entranced by her attention. "Well we usually get to it by scaling across the ledge from our dorm, but I don't think I can sneak you in there this early in the night. So you'd need some rope, unless you're a good climber."

"I'm an excellent climber, sounds like fun," Gorlana said with a flirtatious giggle.

Roderick saw Fenwick turn crimson and then tell them about a faulty window latch in the upper mezzanine, and how some of the students used it to get in to study after hours, and implied perhaps other things as well. He walked with them to the main level, but gave them directions from there, saying he didn't have time to go with them due to his duties he was already late for. Gorlana told him that was more than alright and clasped his hands in hers with a kneeling thank you. The young man turned red again, seeming to strain to keep his eyes on her face instead of drifting lower, and set off.

Roderick shook his head but smiled admiringly at Gorlana all the same as they walked into the courtyard. He held her hand and led her to the outside of the library. The stonework on the wall was thankfully fairly protruding and several window ledges were available but he looked up at the potential climb with a sigh of doubt.

"Oh it looks like a perfect challenge," Gorlana said excitedly. "You go first, I'll catch you again if you fall.

He blushed but smiled with her again, nudging her back, and then started to climb. It thankfully was not a damp night, and the holds on the stones had enough grip not to be completely precarious. He was still impressed with her agility given her one lame hand, only able to use half her fingers due to the splint. Sure enough he still had much more trouble than her.

"I'd say we don't have all night, but I suppose we do," Gorlana said, with a playful impatience below him.

"Oh enough, I don't have your claws," he said, looking down and giving her a light kick to the shoulder.

She bit at it and caught his boot in her tusk, making him flinch and grasp tightly on the ledge. She let it go and asked, "Would you, if you let them grow?"

He started climbing again and replied, "Yeah. Not sure how long they'd be, but I file them, like my tusks." He felt an instinctive pang of fear in saying words like these out loud, but then a shudder of almost freeing excitement.

He thought he heard a wistful sigh, but wasn't sure, then she said, "I like your boots."

He cleared his throat, "They're not exactly in style but I like the fit."

"I certainly agree with that preference," she said. She had been wearing high leather orcish boots with her black silk dress. "Faringoll was the only one with small enough feet to fit into a pair of Dabirra's fancy shoes anyway, and perhaps the only one bold enough."

Roderick shrugged and said honestly, "Yours look surprisingly good with that dress-" then suddenly slipped. He gasped both at losing his grip and in surprise at his lack of falling as Gorlana reached up and grabbed his ass to support him. He froze for a moment then remembered to grab the wall again.

He cleared his throat, "Thank you."

"My pleasure," she chuckled.

He reached the window and sure enough the window latch looked intact but the mechanism was broken and loose. He opened it and slipped inside.

...

Gorlana watched Roderick's ass appreciatively as he climbed into the window, her hand feeling like it could still feel the firm warmth of that cute piece of muscle in its grasp. She looked out at the empty college grounds below them and back to the wall she hung from, shaking her head at herself and smiling in excitement. She still couldn't believe how she was acting. So brazenly flirtatious, so reckless, so free and honest with herself, and him. She gulped and still found no more doubts as she bit her lip and climbed eagerly after him. She was done with denial. Done with stifling her attraction, done with trying to convince herself she could fall out of love with this man. As she climbed though the window she did sense a hint of the smells changing, from the cold fresh air of the night to the dusty dry air of the library. She could just barely smell a touch of his musk as well, and cherished even that sliver, but she knew it was not what drew her to him.

She had not been prepared for how this journey would affect her, and she almost felt more helpless now than when they had basked together in their most pungent mating scent. That scent that had told them instinctively, as a feeling only, how they were meant for each other, had been gone, only for that same intuitive feeling to be gradually spelled out plainly, expounded upon and writ large, as she grew to know him as a man, more and more. Like a song and its emotions explained in detail, instead of just sensed implicitly. It had been a truth no elixir could ever destroy. One she had felt more and more torn trying to deny, and now letting herself express it, even for one night, felt like stepping into a beautiful new life.

And, he had kissed her. Destroyed that wall and her doubts of his feelings all in one exhilarating moment. She had doubts of whether she should tell him of Valessa's secrets, but now she was glad she hadn't, at least not yet. What she wanted was for him to love her, not hate Valessa. Not to use that painful revelation to manipulate his feelings, but for him to come to her of his own volition. And, he had.

"See, that wasn't so bad," she said with a smile as she hopped down on to the floorboards.

"Shhh!" Roderick pressed his finger to his lips with a wink, "Rule number one of a library. Especially when we're sneaking in after hours."

She squinted annoyedly with a deep dimple but crept quietly next to him and caressed his arm all the same. They had come in onto a mezzanine that looked out over a dark high-ceilinged room. As her eyes adjusted to the dim light though, she gasped. She didn't know so many books could exist in the entire world. Shelves as high as two story houses ran in parallel across the length of the room, their construction alone indicating a skill of carpentry she would've gawked at before arriving in Andralia, their tops ending at the height of the mezzanine about 7 feet below the heavy ceiling rafters.

"Well, there it is," Roderick said, leaning close to her on the rail looking expectantly at her.

She finally took her eyes away from the scene to smile at him and grasp his hand, "You weren't exaggerating. I was so sure you must have been."

He chuckled and squeezed her hand back tightly.

"So much knowledge," she said in wonder. "You could read for your entire life. Has anyone...?"

"Even the Professor says he hasn't read them all," Roderick said, shaking his head and admiring her fascinated eyes.

"How could there even be so many? What could they all be about?" she mused.

Roderick cleared his throat excitedly, "Well, that stack over at the front is History."

She smiled and touched his pointing arm delicately, leaning close, "Yeah?..."

"And from there, the next stack is Law. Then Medicine. Alchemy. Biology," He pointed to each large looming shelf in turn. "Geography's along that wall, the maps rolled up along the side."

"Can we light a candle and look around?"

Roderick sucked in a breath, "Nooo, at least not a candle per se. No open fire allowed in here. You'll notice the ceiling has as many windows as they could fit."

"Yes, I suppose that makes sense," she said, and looked up noting how the room was not as pitch-dark as it should have been, thanks to the moonlight trickling through.

"They have oversized lanterns specially made not to get too hot, and to extinguish the second they tip over... but I'm not sure where they keep them."

"Can we still look around?"

"Well yeah," he said obviously, with a smile, and took her hand, leading her to the stairs heading down to the stacks.

Suddenly they heard a door open and a voice, "Hello? Is someone in there?"

They stopped rigidly and backed up the stairs again away from sight of the main doors where the dim glow of a lantern appeared. She cringed with him as the floorboards creaked under their feet.

"It is against college rules to break in here. If you come out now your suspension from the library will be shortened. Especially if you tell us how you damned students keep getting in here!" the voice called loudly, but with a certain nervousness.

They crouched down and watched in suspense as the light of the lantern moved across the room and disappeared from sight at the base of the stairs leading up to them. She heard steps on the stairs. Gorlana looked at Roderick thinking he might speak up and reveal them to hope his authority would get them out of this one, though word of their odd behaviour would spread. She looked up at the large wooden ceiling joist above them, then bit her lip and took Roderick into her arms.

"Hang on tight. Around my neck," she whispered, and felt adrenaline rush through her as he trustingly pulled his body on to her.

She stood up and grasped the joist swinging out from the mezzanine. Roderick clung in a jolting fear, realizing what she was doing. The joist groaned and seemed to make the whole ceiling creak. The lantern's glow stopped on its way up the stairs, and Gorlana kept on in determination, one heavy swing and she reached her body down to plant her feet on the top of one of the large bookshelves. Its dusty surface hadn't been disturbed in years and the whole large wooden structure of books creaked underneath them as their weight settled on it, echoing through the room.

She heard the librarian guard whisper to himself, "It's just the wind. The building moving in the wind, it wasn't that windy before, but maybe it is now."

Roderick kept one hand on her neck and placed the other on her hip, pushing delicately, "Lay down," he whispered urgently, and she gingerly laid down on the thick dust, each of them moving slowly to avoid creaking, let alone tipping over the large, two-story high shelf.

"Who was-... Hello? Come out! Whoever you are." the guard called, then whispered, "How is there no one up in this loft? I was sure it was from over here."

Gorlana pulled Roderick tightly against her, laying on her back, feeling his chest on hers, she bent her leg and felt his hip press against her, his breath on her neck, she kneaded her claws into his thigh and his shoulder as she held him as if to protect him. Her dress rode up to her hips as she moved her leg slowly, her foot sliding along his leg and hooking behind it. They lay in rigid dark suspense, the light of the guard's lantern glowed to the side of them. She prayed to the Gods that its light did not penetrate far enough into the dark room to notice their dark bodies clinging together on top of the bookshelf, that he wouldn't think to look in that direction.

"Hello? I mean it, you gotta quit these games," the guard spoke with authority but an obvious fear behind it. "I know you aren't no ghost."

Roderick's lips tickled Gorlana's neck as his breath blew across her. She had trouble keeping herself from panting and he seemed to be doing the same, as the heat of their bodies rose, pressed against each other. The silent danger seemed to heighten their excitement, and so did their inability to move, held back from exploring each other's bodies as much as they wanted, yet pressed together almost as one. She moved her hand from his thigh to his ass, and pulled to encourage his grinding into her, the silk dress bunched up at her waist, she could feel a deliciously firm warm growth beneath his pants. His hand moved down from her hip and she closed her eyes at the tender caring touch of his soft fingers on her bare thigh.

"Damn Sages say there aren't no dark spells in any of these books. Act like there's no such thing, but I say that's sheepdung. Damn creakin' and rustlin', Gods, it's like I can hear their evil breathin'."

Roderick and Gorlana's open mouths struggled to suck in breath silently as their still and silent passion emanated from one to the other. He quietly kissed her neck, then her cheek, and as he laid an affectionate kiss on her tusk, she felt like she would burn down this precious library to have him. She grabbed his hair to pull his head up and kissed him passionately.

It felt like the greatest feat she had made yet on this journey to keep herself from moaning loudly and his suddenly stiff body seemed to suggest the same. Their lips parted from their wet kiss and they gazed at each other with a smile in the dim moonlight through the ceiling. Their bodies rolled against each other with the ebb and flow of their breaths, struggling to control their lust to stay quiet and still. She slid her hand around from his ass to grasp his throbbing erection through his pants. The bookshelf creaked loudly.

"Where did that c-... Dammit that's it I'm goin' to' Bosmund, I don't care what he says," the guard muttered to himself as he descended the stairs and walked off to the door.

They giggled silently together in relief. Gorlana squeezed his cock again, making him open his mouth in quiet agony and slide his teeth against her tusk. To her delight he finally grabbed her breast and she kissed him again, allowing herself to let out a low whimper as the sound of the door closing echoed through the large dark room. She mashed her lips on his and fondled with her claws around his manhood, playing with his belt for only a moment before deciding it needed undone. His hand tickled the bare muscles of her crotch and she jolted in excitement, making the bookshelf creak underneath them again. The guard had gone but they were still on a narrow precarious platform that felt like it might break or tip over at any moment. They let themselves start to moan softly though as his belt buckle gave way to her deft determined claws and his cock sprang up into her grasp.

They met in another kiss like a silent inferno as their hands explored what they each wanted. She moved her hand over every surface of his wonderful cock and along his balls and rolled her hips approvingly at the feel of his soft skilled fingers on her sopping pussy.

"Oh Gorlana," he whispered, kissing her neck and squeezing her breast with one hand while the other gave a caring treatment to her clitoris.

"Roderick," she rasped back in a helpless elation as their hot throbbing loins were brought together, and his cock throbbed in trembling rigid delight at her stroking hand and at the first taste of her moisture on his tip.

One shared uncontrolled moan escaped their lips and echoed in harmony through the room as he entered her. She wrapped her legs around him and cherished every inch. His hand moved away to let their hips come together and he grabbed her ass tightly like she was all he would ever hold on to. She wrapped her arms around him and arched her back as he bottomed out inside her, knowing he was all she ever wanted to hold on to as well.

A wild exhalation released from them, their mouths and breaths the only part of them able to fully express their raging desire as their bodies only clung tightly, even the slow contorting waves of their torsos making the shelf creak below them before they stopped themselves. They lay in bliss, simply feeling, simply basking in the pleasure of their consummated love. They broke from it to roll their bodies strongly against each other again in a wave, slow and gentle, but still making the bookshelf creak, and moaning louder again, almost starting to lose control and not care.

Suddenly they heard the door open, and talking filled the room.

"-ridiculous that I have to hold your childish hand to prove to you that there's no such thing as ghosts!"

"Just get in here and look! And, listen! It's not just the building shifting in the wind I swear!"

"Then if it's anything it was probably students breaking in. They keep buggering the window latches, the sneaky bastards. We'd see them if they were still here though."

"Exactly."

Gorlana held Roderick stiff and unmoving, like they were one solid rock, their passion overlaid with fear and suspense again. They lay like a statue carved of two lovers, human and orc, captured in time, and frozen in the throes of love. Only their chests moved. Only the soft seething flow of air from their mouths. No, not only that. She felt his cock as it throbbed within her. Its pulse of desire swelling perhaps even harder now that the rest of his body couldn't move. She felt her pussy quivering, her flesh moving as one with his, and let herself squeeze around him. His fingers squeezed harder on her shoulders in response, and she squeezed carefully on his back with her claws, careful not to make him cry out in pain, or pleasure. Pulse after hot rock-hard pulse, within her. Her eyes rolled back at the feeling and she started letting her pussy's flesh roll and massage his wonderful cock in time with its throbs, wrapped around him preciously.

"I don't hear nothin' ya dolt. Let's look around at least."

Their cheeks rubbed together lovingly as their breaths blew across each others hair. She still could only detect a hint of his scent. It was not what surged her desire. A soft, perhaps human-style affection enveloped her. They clung to each other not with animal lust, but with exalted love. Not just as a carnal physical expression of their bodies' craving, but a pure simple motionless cherishing of each other. As their breaths grew quicker though and his cock and her pussy pulsed and squeezed harder, the movement of their chests suddenly caused the entire bookshelf to creak and loudly echo through the room.

"See?! What was that?!"

"I don't know, couldn't even tell where it came from. Felt like a whole bookshelf creakin' or something. Could've been the whole wall. You know old buildings creak."

The guards listened silently, as Gorlana flexed her abs and lifted Roderick's chest away from hers so they could breath without touching the wood beneath them. Both their faces twisted in agony trying not to move or make a sound while their loins raged in pleasure.

"I swear I could hear breathin'. I hate this damn haunted library. I want off this shift!"

"Talk to the guard-master tomorrow then. Your duty's to guard the door tonight, not go chasin' after ghouls and devils like a superstitious fop! We've done a full circle around these stacks and there ain't nobody. I'm done here."

Gorlana started to feel an unmistakable heat rising in her. She wanted to give in so badly. The more human orgasms she'd had with Traulch, like a begrudging but blissful defeat, were nothing compared to what she now felt building within her. Roderick's caring, loving embrace, was guiding her to a fall she wanted to close her eyes and plummet into. A beautiful surrender into his loving arms she wanted to collapse into eagerly. Her pussy almost suckled at his cock as her abs and thighs started to tremble. So did he. His cock raged inside her and his fingers tried to pull her shoulders off of her body. She didn't know whether to beg him to hold on and stay silent, or to beg him for his cum.