Roderick and Gorlana Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were in no rush, finally able to express their love fully in the private yet open freedom of the tower top. They kissed and squeezed and moaned loudly, unashamed and unconcerned for the realm below them.

Roderick gasped, sensing more and more of her musk with each breath, and nibbled affectionately at her short tusk, asking, "Can you smell me now?"

She nuzzled into him looking into his eyes with a smokey gaze, "Yes... but I don't need it," she said, looking with an honest reassuring admiration into his eyes and a soft smile. "I never needed it."

He nodded in agreement and kissed her gently, and their passion quickly built again. Their tongues drove deep into each others mouths and their arms tried to squish their chests together into one with all their strength, until they broke their kiss again with a gasping excitement, looking down at the clothing still separating their lower bodies. They unclasped his belt and her hands slid under his pants to the skin of his ass and around to tickle his groin with her claws, then finally grasp his hardening member. She backed him up against the stone parapet and pulled his pants down, kissing down his neck to his pecs and abs. He grasped the stone behind him and looked down in excitement to her fangs tickling his groin before licking up the length of his rigid shaft. He looked behind him down at the dizzying distance to the palace below them, and then up at the stars, finally closing his eyes at the dizzying feeling on his cock as her mouth engulfed him.

He grasped her scalp, running his hand through her thick black hair and affectionately up the tip of her pointed ear making it twitch as she smiled and sucked his cock. Her long tongue slid hungrily along his throbbing erection as she rumbled low sultry moans, massaging and squeezing his ass, and making him pant her name. She worked his pants and his boots the rest of the way off his legs and started massaging his feet as she slobbered lovingly along his cock. He looked down and saw she was fully naked now as well as she devoured his cock on all fours. The sleek curve of her back leading to the wide muscular mounds of her ass was too enticing to ignore. His hands moved from her hair to her muscular shoulders and slid down as he bent forward.

She arched her head back to keep him inside her mouth for as long as she could but he slipped out as his hands reached her ass and squeezed hungrily. She giggled and gnawed at his thigh tenderly, then twisted with him as if reading his mind, to lay on her back and let his mouth at the pussy he craved.

He hadn't been sure how much the alcohol had cleared his nose, but when the scent of her pussy struck his animal mind, he lunged forward like a starving man. He groaned loudly as his tongue and lips tasted and began worshipping her womanhood, and loudly again as she took his cock in her mouth once more. He stretched and she flexed to keep her longer torso aligned with his so they could each suckle at the delicious taste of each others throbbing loins. Her moans spurred him on like a war-horn and he tenderly used his fingers and tongue to draw more of her pleasure and moisture from her perfect green body.

She relaxed and let his cock slip from her mouth to lay back and let it align with her deep cleavage. He exhaled in disbelief at the feel of entering the sweat-soaked cleft of thick supple skin and the softness of her immense green tits that easily enveloped his long shaft. He fucked her tits with a helpless desire, the scent of her pussy filling his lungs as he gasped for air against her folds while his tongue and fingers worked with determination.

She bent her neck forward to tenderly bite at his buttock with a giggling snarl, her tusk digging into the firm muscle and making it flex harder. His hands slid around and grabbed two handfuls of her generous ass and he drove his tongue inside her with a growl. Her claws grabbed his ass in response and roughly lifted his pelvis to bring his cock to her mouth again and she engulfed him with equal voracity. Their bodies locked together and started to roll over the rough stone platform as they started to go wild. Finally Gorlana shoved his body away from her, only to leap at his face with a violent kiss and clasp her arms around his chest.

"Oh Gorlana," he exclaimed as he matched her strength, clinging his arms around her as they rolled to the ground again.

"Roderick," she growled in desperate need, as his hard moistened cock slapped and rubbed at the entrance of her sopping pussy.

She pinned him on his back and he grabbed her ass with a furious desire and with a singular shared purpose they drove his cock into her pussy together with a force that reverberated through his bones, and the stones below them.

Their wordless yell echoed through the dark night. Each of the backs arched in pure physical vindication. They flexed forward to press their foreheads together as they sucked in fast seething breaths of excitement and then met again in a forceful kiss. She fucked him against the stones while he pulled her ass down with all the force his arms could muster, feeling like he wanted his bones to break beneath her. She broke the kiss and seemed to catch herself, slowing her thrusts, and caressing his face and searching his eyes with a questioning concern that she might be hurting him, but he grabbed her ass and pulled, fucking upwards hard against her with a determined stare of reassurance and kissed her again.

Their bodies rolled over, and she wrapped her thick legs around him. Their singular knot of flesh scraped and slid across the stone floor as they flailed and spasmed in their throes of lust. They sat up together with her legs still clasped around him, and their frantically fucking bodies rocked together as her tits ballooned and undulated between them, wordless cries of excitement escaping their mouths towards the stars, in rhythm with their colliding hips. His cock swelled with what felt like an unbreakable strength, yet her pussy seemed to try to crush it with its squeezing tightness and gnaw at it softly with her fleshy moving folds.

He surprised himself with his strength lifting her briefly to slam her back against the parapet sitting up on his knees, holding her against the stone as her legs clung around him even tighter. She let out a grunting yell that was more lust than pain and gave him a reassuring smile as he paused and stared caringly at her beautiful face before kissing her again and fucking her hard against the stone barrier. She bent her head back to moan and bring her neck and then her breasts in line with his mouth. She bent her body backwards until her hair was hanging down off the edge of the tower. He kissed and nibbled and licked at her breasts and hard nipples. Every inch of her felt precious as he slowed his thrusts heaving her into the parapet like he wanted it to break and plummet them to a happy death.

She lifted her legs to his shoulders as she rolled her hips to spur on his relentless pounding, looking down her body at him with a blissful encouraging smile as he raged inside her. She stuck her foot in his mouth and he licked and suckled, making her squirm and give a low squealing laugh of excited pleasure, until she pushed his face away from her with her foot, making him fall out with a disappointed groan.

She smiled though and flipped her body over, to brace her knees on the stone parapet, lying on her stomach with her head hanging over the edge. She lifted her eager hips, presenting herself and looking back at him with a demanding stare of pure lust.

He grabbed her wide muscular hips like life itself and buried himself to the hilt into her wet swollen pussy again in one forceful motion, each of them screaming out into the night sky, not caring if the whole city heard their wordless sounds. Any who heard would only wonder what and where they came from, as they were at least careful not to yell out each other's names.

She moaned and begged him for more as he slammed himself into her, harder than any human woman could take, the loud slapping collisions of their bodies in time with their grunts and growls. Her claws scraped across the stone and her long black hair tossed into the air over the precipice. He collapsed on to sweating arching muscles of her back and wrapped his arms around her to fill his hands with her huge soft breasts, kissing and gnawing at her neck. She whispered his name in frantic excitement as his thrusts became slower and heavier. Her ass and hips worked just as hard as his, to wrench him into her. Her pussy kneaded and squeezed and possessed his cock like no other could, swollen harder than he ever imagined inside her. Their bodies pulsed and trembled together as one, reaching their shared higher purpose. He bit her neck as she reached back and pulled his hair, to make him sink his teeth even deeper into her flesh.

He came inside her, harder than he thought possible. Lighting could have struck him from the sky and he might not have known the difference. His cock exploded inside her as every inch of his flesh seemed to explode with pleasure. His orcish mate, held as tightly against him as physically possible and his seed filling her, felt closer to heaven than the highest peaks of the Ramparts.

Gorlana's body arched and flexed at the release of his cum inside her. Her mouth opened in silence, and then her scream came as her pussy convulsed around his erupting cock. It spasmed in tight possessive waves that seemed to pull him deeper, holding him in a precious control, though he pressed her body against the stones with every ounce of his strength. Every release was a new realization of purpose, and proud fulfillment, and each made Gorlana roll her body in ecstasy in response, more flattering and glorifying than any words that could ever be spoken. He came more than he thought possible, emptying his balls until he thought there was nothing that could possibly be left. Their bodies slowed, and relaxed and finally their moaning softened to heavy breaths and a humming appreciation as they clasped their hands together on the stone and she twisted her neck to kiss him, in pure true love.

They eventually slid their bodies down on to the floor, never leaving each other's touch. Holding each other softly under the stars, they exchanged kisses and soft adoring whispers of their names, giggles of satisfied relief and tender tickling caresses.

He didn't know how much time passed. The warm heat of their naked bodies held tight against the cool breeze, their nuzzling close faces, their soft moans, was all their world contained, and all it needed to be.

Roderick eventually sighed, his mind finally accepting the reality of the world beyond their tower. "I don't want to go back down there," he said.

She pulled him almost painfully tight, "I don't either."

He opened his eyes and saw now that she was weeping silently, and found his own tears starting to form.

"I thought... I would let myself be honest with you, for one night," she croaked painfully, "Let you see and know how I felt for one night. Then after that..." she pressed her head against his, "Go back to how we were. How we needed to be... But now... I don't know. I don't know if I can. To go back to him. To see you with her..."

He felt her words in his soul, and held her tight, kissing her affectionately and wanting to wash her sadness away. "We need to solidify our countries' peace. Finish this treaty," he said.

She sobbed in defeat, "I know. I know..." her hopeless crying face nuzzled into his shoulder as he kissed her hair.

"But, after that..." Roderick continued.

Gorlana paused, and shifted her face towards him.

"After a little while," he gulped, "So as not to be suspicious... I could go missing."

Their bodies lay even more still than they had in the library for what felt like a long moment. Suddenly Gorlana's body jolted and rolled on top of him and held his head in her hands staring intensely at him with a shaking excited nervousness, her moist eyes delving into him and breathing deeply, as if to see and sense his honesty. That he was indeed serious.

"Yes," she rasped, nodding her head quickly, and trembling against him. "I could as well."

"Not at the same time though," he said.

She nodded with a sobbing laugh, "Of course. I would wait."

"Maybe weeks, maybe months, I'm not sure how long would be needed to prevent them from thinking it was linked, but I would wait for you."

She kissed him and nodded, "I would wait years if that's what it took. I've waited years already. Though we may need help."

"I could trust one or two people I think, and Carthala would, she's said as much already" Roderick said.

Gorlana frowned in surprise, "When?"

"Tonight, when we danced. She said if it was a choice between broken warring realms, or helping us disappear together, she would do it."

Gorlana shook her head and laughed, "She told me she would find a way to cleanly rid Orthanhall of me if I kept insisting on... this," she squeezed Roderick tenderly, "And that I was a pompous bitch if I thought they couldn't get by without me. I thought it was just a sobering threat, but actually..."

He nuzzled up into her and caressed the curves of her naked body on top of him, and asked, "Do you really want to?"

She sniffled, another tear escaping from her eyes as she kissed him again, "Yes. Yes, more than anything."

He kissed her back and smiled, "Where would you want to go?"

She shrugged, "The northern Ramparts perhaps. The old Vauroq territory we spoke of... Though we might be too easily found even there."

"I would go anywhere. Halfway across the world if we needed to, if it kept me with you," he promised.

She nodded in agreement and gave another weeping laugh. They kissed again and moaned in passion, he rolled them over to lay on top of her soft wide tits and gaze on her perfect green face, its harsh features felt like the epitome of beauty in his eyes.

"I love you Roderick. I always have. I always will," she whispered.

"I love you too, Gorlana," he replied.

Their mouths and bodies embraced in pure bliss. They moaned in helpless adoration as they rolled slowly along the stone floor, cherishing each other's touch and warmth, a slow growing excitement built again until their reignited passion was gratified and his cock entered her again.

A love, both soft and intense, both caring and powerful, both orcish and human, was expressed between their bodies. They tested the stones beneath them with the force of their thrusts and tumbles but with the slow driving purpose only of granting each other their beautiful shared pleasure. He sat them up and lifted her again with a strain of strength like a man possessed, clutched between her powerful clasping thighs he pressed her against the flagpole at the center of the tower platform. She giggled in panting elation and grasped the pole above her to help lift herself up, so he could squeeze her against it. He fucked her heavily against the sturdy pole, almost mirroring the night of the rainstorm in Orthalia, when she did so to him, but no rain to wash the scent from the air this time.

They basked in lust as their bodies wracked against each other, in heavier stronger thrusts, his cock plunging to the fullest depths inside her, again and again, entering and exploring every part of its home within her. Their breaths sucked in each other's scent against their skin and hair, their clearing senses knowing more deeply the love they shared with each inhalation, more and more internalizing that unmistakable truth.

She started to buck uncontrollably into him and gnawed at his scalp as she cried out in a euphoric orgasm. He was already close, and the erotic twistings of her body and her pussy, and her lustful moans, pulled him into that same paradise as he started to cum inside her. Her moans heightened again at the feel of his cum filling her even more, and her craving body rolled and her pussy undulated, lapping it up from him again.

They slid down the pole and held each other preciously as time slipped by once more. In reluctant exhaustion they finally stood up. Still sharing kisses and caresses as they put their only slightly dried clothes back on, they smiled in an excited optimism now at their promise to escape and be together after it all was done.

They held hands down the long spiral stairs, and decided he would leave the tower first since they would almost certainly come across guards again eventually as they made their way into the palace. She lowered him down out the window and their fingers finally slipped apart as she let go and he dropped down on to the walkway below.

He walked away looking back up at her smiling green face. He almost thought she looked like a princess bidding farewell to her valiant knight from her castle window. He knew better though. That's not who she was, and that wasn't what he wanted.

Before he opened the door to the palace, he looked back to see the distant shadow of her strong athletic form drop from the window and land with a deadly crouching grace. He smiled and disappeared inside.

...

The next morning Roderick awoke in his bed feeling more life than he had ever imagined opening his eyes to. He smiled at the almost blinding light coming through the bedroom window, and stretched his arms and legs feeling like he had just had the most wonderful massage and was rested and ready for any battle that might come. He knew he should probably feel at least a modicum of guilt, remembering last night and now feeling the warmth of his fiance next to him, but somehow his mind wouldn't let it happen. He suddenly felt like he should seek out Gorlana again right away, and started to sit up to do so.

"Mmm, good morning my darling. When did you come to bed last night? I must have already been asleep. Ugh, I hate how the sun suddenly shines through like that." Valessa said, rolling over with a squint, but caressing up his thigh to his abs.

He turned to her, and her goddess-like beauty and touch. It seemed different. It would normally move him and make him feel both an excitement and a nervous pride any time they were naked under the sheets together, especially her fingers tracing up his body like that, but although he could appreciate it all, his feelings responded as though it were any other movement, like adjusting the sheets or putting on a shirt.

She pecked him a quick kiss, "I feel a lot better this morning."

"Me too," he said serenely.

Valessa suddenly pulled away from his face as she breathed in, "UGH! Oh, by the GODS Roderick you stink. Sometimes you can almost rival the orcs but that's probably the worst you've ever smelled. You NEED a bath."

She slipped out of the sheets and her slim curves and immaculate skin of her naked body paced across the room. He was able to admire it on an aesthetic level but again his cock didn't stir. Though there was perhaps an odd warmth and a pulsing in that area that seemed odd. He supposed he was simply still drained from last night. Again, the lack of guilt almost felt strange.

"Anyway," Valessa said, having quickly put on a gown. "I need to go... make sure of a few things. I want the council to reconvene quickly this morning though, immediately after breakfast. The sooner we can get parchment signed the better. I don't want... anything that could ruin this or distract from it to suddenly rear its head."

Roderick nodded and saw her hesitate as she approached him, trying but failing to keep a sour look off her face. She gave him a patronizing smile and reluctantly kissed his head, then backed away quickly.

"A bath, my darling. Please. A thorough one. I'll tell them to start drawing it now in fact," she said, walking out the door.

Roderick felt no embarrassment. He barely registered her words. He simply ran his hands through his hair and laid back down on the pillow, staring up at the ceiling and unable to keep from smiling, thinking of last night. Picturing Gorlana in his arms. Their plan to escape into anonymity together. Gods could he really even wait? He felt a driving urge to go to her again. He needed to see her, to be near her.