Roderick and Gorlana Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was that, more than a need to achieve anything else today that inspired him to actually stand up and start to put his clothes on, though he felt like he had the energy and strength of ten men and the alertness of mind to stay awake for days, despite just waking up. He noted the warmth to his genitals again, and feeling like he could feel his pulse in them, just as he could in his hands. He shook his head at himself, assuming he had simply put that part of his body through too much last night. There was no pain or irritation though. It somehow felt natural. His whole body felt warm enough that he almost thought he didn't even need clothes despite the breeze coming through the window. He hoped he wasn't coming down with a fever. No... this felt too good to be an illness.

As if on cue to his thoughts, there was a knock at the door and Professor Beleros unexpectedly came in. Roderick had only just put on his pants on, but let the Sage come in as he seemed agitated. He quickly realized why, as the Sage spoke.

"I came here at once after getting morning report from the Physicker on call. It's bad enough for you to have been that careless with the scentsfoil but between the three of you, I'd have thought you'd combine your brains to remember to leave with a fresh replacement vial," he held up the tiny glass vial with a chastising eyebrow.

"Right. Thanks Professor, just set it by the desk, I'll take better care from now on. It was... just a string of odd events last night.

The Sage squinted in unsatisfied suspicion but walked across the room to place the vial. Then they heard a commotion outside the door. He heard the guard say that "SHE may come and go to their bedroom, by the princess' prior orders, but you two must stay until he gives us permission to let you in."

Roderick frowned in confusion but the door opened before he got to it and Darganya stuck her head in.

"Oh, good morning," Roderick said, feeling unperturbed by being half-naked in front of her. "Is there something..." his voice trailed off seeing her face change.

Darganya sniffed the air and her eyes held him with an intense amazement, "By the Gods, we were right."

He cocked his head in confusion at her words, and stiffened as she sauntered toward him with a fascinated and almost impressed look.

"You DID have it in you," she said, tracing a claw along his hair and down to his shoulder. "Gods, if I had known for certain that you could eventually do it, I might have held on to you for longer. I have to admit I'm almost jealous."

He squinted at her in suspicion. He would admit that Darganya standing this close with her sultry voice, caressing him, and her choice of revealing shirt this morning might have normally excited him, but despite their pulsing warmth, his loins never stirred. Just like Valessa's touch under the sheets.

She chuckled, sensing his thoughts, "Oh don't worry, I'M not going to do anything with you. If this was for me I'd have you naked and pinned to the bed already. Plus I think she'd give me more than a bit of trouble in a duel."

"Darganya!" Carthala's voice called from outside in the hall. "They're trying to make us leave. Is he in there? Is he alone?"

"Come in!" Roderick called. "Let them in please!" he shouted to the guards, and saw Carthala and Nardill rush into the room.

Carthala looked around, "Oh thank the Gods she's not here. It's him isn't it? It's not Traulch is it?" she said hopelessly.

"Breathe it in sister, you were right," Darganya said with a wry smirk.

Carthala did so, and exhaled in frustrated growl, "Fuck! What are we going to do?"

Roderick exclaimed in exasperation, "Can you please tell me what this is about?!"

Nardill eyed him with a frown, "Lightbrew, can you not feel it?"

Roderick took a step back, "I... I do feel different, I just..."

"He's still early. He hasn't smelled her since last night, but when he does it will accelerate," Carthala said.

"Damn the Gods what's going on?" he demanded, an answer perhaps bubbling up in his subconscious.

"We just came from Gorlana's room," Carthala sighed hopelessly, "She's begun to Rutt."

Darganya put a hand on his shoulder, "And, evidently, so have you, my part-orc prince."

Roderick stood in silence, realization sinking in.

Professor Beleros, forgotten in the far corner of the room, but staring at them in fascination, exclaimed, "Oh, shit."

...

To Be Continued