Roderick and Gorlana Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine. I swear to the God of the Depths there's something in here though."

"Cram it."

The footsteps moved towards the door. Gorlana didn't know if she could hold on. She scrambled in her mind from that cliff edge of pleasure, the dark vision of her tightly closed eyes started bursting white.

The door closed with a loud slam.

Gorlana exhaled loudly as her orgasm hit. Relief. Pure beautiful relief flooded through her as her body contorted and made the bookshelf creak again. Her pussy clenched around Roderick's cock and massaged it in violent heavy spasms as she clung to him. An orgasm like she'd never felt, the desire of her more human part of her. The taste acquired in smaller imitations from Traulch were as nothing now, compared to this. It flooded her with an overwhelming satisfaction. A loving, trusting joy, laid on her back beneath the weight of her caring lover. Tingles from her scalp to her feet, heat from the depths of her heart to the edge of her skin. Her pussy and her womb clamoured at his precious cock, wanting nothing more in the world.

He brought his face from her neck to her cleavage as his body flexed in an impending explosion. She grabbed his hair, panting into it through her ecstasy, and stuffed his face into the flesh of her breasts to muffle his voice. His moaning grunts vibrated her chest and she smiled in pride at the intensity of his orgasm, brought on only by the movements of her pussy, and the closeness of her touch. Pride at his self control to only let out stifled grunts and breaths into her tits, when she knew he wanted to yell. To keep from fucking her loudly into the bookshelf and only hold still while he came. Pride and relief from the sudden hot, wet deluge of his cum, from the volume that filled her, surge after delicious surge.

She knew in that moment that even though she felt more human, she was still at least in part an orc. Just as an orcish nose could sense and appreciate his musk, the flesh inside her could sense and appreciate his seed, and the scentsfoil did nothing to reduce it. Another stronger wave of orgasm flowed through her as she felt and sensed the flow and taste of his cum inside her. Their bodies clung tight but still outwardly motionless, yet their inner flesh roiled in a storm of surging waves. Almost endlessly it seemed, until finally the instinctual pulsing of their organs slowed and spaced, and settled into a blissful calm.

Roderick sucked in breath from over top of her cleavage and nuzzled up into her neck, whispering her name. The points of her ears twitched in delight hearing it spoken with such a deep affection. She whispered his name back kissing his forehead then down over his cheek and finally moving his head up to meet his lips in a warm comforting passion like she had never felt before.

Just for one night, she told herself again, much more doubtfully than before.

...

"Just this one night," Valessa said as she backed up to the bed and sat down, kicking off her high-heeled shoes. "Okay?"

Darganya's eyes widened at Valessa's pale bare feet and the orc woman gave a sly smile, grasping them and tilting the princess back on to the bed, "One night for now, should I assume I must earn more?"

Valessa moaned as Darganya's clawed hands strongly traced up her legs, "We had already agreed it would end in Orthalia," the princess said as the orc-chieftain loomed over her, "Once I had Roderick back, and didn't need the comfort of your fffff-"

"Fingers?" Darganya giggled, caressing Valessa's hair, "I thought my long orcish tongue was what you liked the most? You were always nervous about my claws."

Valessa panted as Darganya teased her moistening pussy with her short clawed hands, then her head shot up to kiss the orc-woman sloppily with a moan, then came away with a gasp, "I learned to trust your skill. Gods, don't know how you use them like- uhhghh like that!" she rolled her hips into her rubbing touch. "Only one man's fingers ever came close to comparing to yours and I need to forget him. Ah! Ohh, yes! Darganya. Like nothing compared to you. Ahh fuck!"

Darganya had raised an eyebrow at that comment but lowered it with a sultry gaze, "Mmm, I've missed those nights as well, in our tents, lonely on the mountain slopes. When you finally let my fingers massage lower than your scalp and relieve more than your headaches. Rrrrh, your impossibly soft, delicate lips, and tongue," Darganya said running a claw along the edge of her mouth and kissing her again. "That more tender type of lust I tasted with Roderick, even more delicious with you." She moaned and ran her hand down Valessa's long slender leg. "Roderick is a fine lover, though, I know for a fact. Are you really somehow not satisfied with him?"

"Hnnng, no it's not like that. I love him, really. I still crave him, usually. Gods, his body and... his cock."

"Mmm," Darganya groaned in agreement.

"His passion is wonderful, and yet he seems to always be held back in some way."

"I think I found the same," she agreed, "So I don't think it's your fault. Although... do you think he would like to join us?"

Valessa gasped both from her words and her fingers exploring deeper.

Darganya giggled, "I admit we both might get jealous of each other again, or perhaps he would."

Valessa sighed as she panted, "I have enough potential scandals surrounding me. Taking this too far and having it leak out is more than I could handle. I just... Oh GODS! Yes, mmm like that, fuck yes... I just want you to make me forget everything. Just for one night at least. Ah! AH!"

Darganya smiled down at Valessa's arching body, "I know exactly how you feel. I just hope you'll put those sweet benevolent royal lips to task on me as well?"

Valessa nodded eagerly in red-faced excitement, and Darganya smiled, spun around to loom over her face, and lifted her dress.

...

"Ready?"

"Yeah."

Roderick pulled his arms around his beautiful orcish lover's neck and stepped trustingly over the edge. Gorlana's strong claws held them both on the side of the wall as he hung off of her, the window of the library snapping shut. He felt the heavy soft weight of her breast press into him and her arm under his ass to support him in her control. His cock stirred again despite its recent satisfaction, and he looked at her with a smile and gave her a quick passionate kiss. She giggled with an elated dimple and started to climb upwards.

"Up?" he asked in confusion.

"Yeah, why not?" she said, deftly grasping the ledges and outcrops of the stonework with her short claws with impressive ease. "It'll be easier to see our way back on the roof."

He sighed, "I wasn't in any hurry to get back."

She laughed and bit her lip, "Me neither, but it'll be more fun anyway."

He smiled and tightened his grip around her neck. She reached the overhang of the roof and made him stiffen with a low yelp of fear as she athletically swung them up and over the gutter on to the nearly-flat slope of the tiles, then laughed with her as their bodies continued their roll up the gradual incline, clung together, until she ended up on top of him. They breathed heavily into each other and kissed again, her body writhing slowly on top of him and making him almost want to tear off their clothes then and there. They stopped though, to caress each others faces in the moonlight, then gradually sit up. They looked down into the library from the nearby skylight with a giggle, then looked outwards to take in the sight of the palace grounds around them.

"It's beautiful up here," she said softly, holding his hand.

"Even more so from the towers," he said. "Better during the day though."

"No, I like it at night too. Even though there are fewer stars, the lanterns of the city are quite the sight."

He nodded, though they could only just see over the palace grounds' border wall to the rest of the city from their height.

"Well there's no one up there at night usually."

She smiled at him mischievously.

"And the bottom doors are locked," he said, shaking his head.

"What about the windows?"

He laughed, "We barely got away with breaking into one building tonight."

"Can you imagine the view from that tallest one up there?" she mused, staring up in awe.

"I don't have to imagine, I have been up there once."

"See? It's not fair," she complained with a laugh.

"I'll take you tomorrow."

She sighed, "I'm done with waiting for tomorrow."

He didn't reply, but squeezed her hand, feeling like he agreed, yet trying not to think about tomorrow all the same. After a long silence he said, "Well let's start heading that way anyway and see what happens."

She nodded excitedly and stood up with him, starting to pad over the tiles and ledges of the irregular connected rooftops of the college complex. She convinced him to open the whisky bottle and they each took a sip, agreeing it was strong but delicious.

"I think you're actually dressed better for this than I am," he said, admiring her long muscular legs under her short dress, leaping up over a stone ledge.

"Mmm, I like that suit though," she said with a sly smirk of admiration.

"Should I have worn a top hat like Korboq?"

"Hahaha, maybe..." Gorlana giggled and started to take another swig of the whisky, trying to control her laughter as she did so.

Roderick grasped the ledge and lifted his leg, taking a short leap to stretch and reach it with his boot. He made the hop successfully but just as his foot landed there was a loud sound of tearing fabric and he looked down to see the crotch of his pants had ripped open.

Gorlana was mid-swallow. Her eyes bugged open wide, then she closed them tight in a silent spasm of laughter, half-choking and then shooting the whisky out of her nose.

Roderick opened his eyes wide and laughed at the site of it, then rushed over to her keeled-over body in sudden concern, but she finally bellowed out a laugh that reassured him she wasn't actually choking. She snorted and rubbed her nose painfully though, sitting down on the slate roof, and still laughing despite it.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes... yes I'll be fine," she insisted, still giggling, between her irritated sniffs. "Gods, that stuff has twice the kick fired backwards through your nostrils." She smiled and flicked a claw at his underwear poking through the hole in his pants, "That was so unbelievably cute and hilarious."

He shook his head and reached for the whisky bottle, "I think I'll take this off your hands."

She slumped back in exhausted acceptance but stuck her tongue out at him with a smile, still shaking her body in a chuckle. His eyes noted her ripe green tits bouncing even in the dim moonlight, and she held his eyes as she wiped up some of the spilled whisky from her long green cleavage with a knowing look. Roderick smirked and looked down at the whisky bottle, then back at her as she gave another loud sniff, and realization struck him.

She seemed to read his mind and said, "If your curious all I can smell right now is the whisky, but... we'll see once it clears." she held his eyes, both seeming to search the others' more seriously now. She cleared her throat and smirked, "You should do the same. Make us even after making me do that."

"I didn't do any of that on purpose," Roderick scoffed, "Plus, you're not nearly funny enough to make me do that anyway," he said arrogantly tilting the bottle up to his lips with a smirk.

"Oh?..." she said, raising an eyebrow and leaning forward.

He started to swallow, but just as he did she suddenly lunged at him and her claws tickled his abs. He somehow hadn't been expecting it and flexed violently at her titillating assault, trying to turn away but she had him in her grasp and didn't relent.

He felt it happening and closed his eyes. Whisky shot painfully into his nostrils from the back of his throat and he winced as it spilled out of his nose. He coughed and sputtered and then wheezed both from the alcoholic liquid and from her continued tickling, her body pinning him down now.

"Gffpthaw! Gods! Please enough!" he begged.

"Never," she giggled leaning her face close to his as her claws made his body jolt underneath her.

"You won! Dammit, let me wipe my nose at least," he pleaded, laughing with her.

She stopped, but kept her hands on his still-flexing abs. He wiped his face and let his head fall back on to the roof in a giggling defeat. Her forehead fell against his, as his hands held her arms and her claws caressed his torso, still sending tingles across his skin. She kissed him affectionately. They pulled away, pausing for a moment as if in anticipation of what would come next. She was right though, all he could smell was the whisky... for now.

They slowly got up, but never took their touch away from each other as they held hands, walking across the rooftops. They finally reached the edge closest to the palace but the building complexes did not connect. She helped him down on to a lower overhang on the darker side of the building, teasingly insisting at his need for help getting down, but grasping his body with a craving admiration as she did. They walked out on to the more brightly lit promenade, deciding to walk arm in arm instead of hand in hand for appearances sake, though there was no one one around that they could see.

Gorlana looked down with a frown, "We're filthy."

Roderick opened his mouth in confusion then realized what she meant, "Oh. Yeah I guess it was the dust from the top of the book shelf. Maybe the roof too. Damn this is a white suit."

"I don't think the black of this dress is the type to hide the dirt either from the looks of it," she said.

"Well I guess I'm not going straight back to the ball," he said, with little regret.

She giggled, "I suppose we'll just have to find our way on to the palace roof as well, to avoid notice."

He laughed with her, deciding not to disagree. They started to cross the bridge over the long river-like pond that separated the palace and the college grounds. Gorlana slowed down and looked up at the stars again, then out across the flower-strewn pond and the gardens surrounding it.

"We could both use a bath," she said.

Roderick nodded, then suddenly realized what she implied, "No... They have bathtubs a plenty in the palace."

She scoffed, "But that's so far away."

"Gorlana... don't-"

He didn't have time to finish as she expertly hooked her heel in front of his leg to kick it back while pushing his shoulders over the rail at the same time, and he flipped with a curse into the water. He came up for air, sputtering water out of his nose, and in a second suddenly she was in the water next to him laughing heavily. He hung his head in soggy acceptance, and then after a shove at her under the water, laughed along with her.

They swam under the bridge towards the edge, their hands finding each other's slick wet bodies below the surface and giggling as they floated close.

"Now I'm definitely not going back to that ball," he commented.

"Just making sure," she smiled.

She kissed him gently, but stopped when they heard footsteps.

"...heard a splash I swear," a guards voice said, with the sound of boots tramping on to the bridge.

Roderick and Gorlana dipped all but their heads under the water and drifted carefully so they were directly under the bridge and out of sight, nearer to the shore. They waited silently as their hands moved slowly but deliberately over each other under the water, her wet thick breasts kneaded by his hands, his thighs massaged by hers and a smile as she tickled through the rip with her claws.

"Must have been one of the swans," a voice above them said in resignation.

They smiled and giggled silently, then kissed again. They wrapped their arms around each other and made out passionately in the wet muddy darkness under the bridge. Minutes seemed to pass as their wet bodies embraced and their mouths gently worshipped each other, the excuse of the guard long past. They finally started to shiver and with a regretful nuzzle of their clearing noses, drifted to the edge of the pond and climbed out.

They stuck to the gardens now instead of the pathway, knowing they'd have trouble explaining their sopping wet clothes to anyone passing by. This conveniently brought them near to the tallest tower they had been talking about before, and Roderick proved to her that its main entrance was in fact locked. She studied the tower with a determined smirk and noted a window not far above where the tower connected to the rest of the palace. He didn't take much convincing to try it out. She boosted him up on to a low overhanging roof on one of the side entrances, and then he clung to her neck again the rest of the way, even more impressed that her wet claws were still able to scramble up to the main roof, though she had done away with her boots. They walked cautiously along the wall and tried the upper door which was locked as well, but the stone window fifteen feet above was open and waiting.

Two minutes later, Roderick's wet sopping body fell through the window as she shoved him through, and he smacked on to the floor. He cursed in pain, but it could not dampen his soaring spirits. Gorlana followed much more gracefully.

"Are you alright? I should have warned you before I pushed you through."

"I'm fine," he reassured her. "How's your hand by the way?" .

She shrugged, "The bandage was hardly necessary anymore, the skin's healing quickly. It's still clean enough." She tried to flex her fingers but they only twitched slightly, and her disappointed frown tore at him.

He grasped her hand seriously, and kissed it proudly, "Don't you dare, ever feel shame over this."

She looked at him with moist eyes and a brave sad smile, sniffling and reaching out to his neck, "I won't. Not after what it saved for me."

In a second their arms were around each other and their tongues within each others mouths again, moaning and pressing each other against the cold dark walls of the inner tower. They finally stopped, and looked upwards.

"Okay, follow me," he said, with an excited smile, taking the lead up the stairs.

They stopped twice to catch their breath on the long spiralling stairs, their rests taking longer than they needed to, as their breaths were interrupted by each other's lips, unable to keep their hands off of each other, especially now in the privacy of the dark tower. Finally Roderick opened the upper hatch and they climbed out on to the platform on the top. Gorlana gasped.

Roderick smiled and took her hand, "You're right, it's a unique kind of beautiful at night."

Her mouth, gaping in amazement, turned to a laughing smile and she pulled herself close to him, gazing out at the dark night. The lights of the city, seeming to blend into the dots of the stars in the sky, surrounded them, as did the dim grey moonlit landscape of what seemed like the entire realm stretching on into the distance.

"Can you see all the way to the Ramparts during the day?"

Roderick shook his head, "No, but amazingly far, still."

She sighed and leaned against him, equally supporting and supported. Their heads fell against each other as they stared silently into the night. Their hands started to move, slowly exploring, up each others backs, over his hip to his ass, up her waist to the edge of her breast. They turned to embrace each other and kissed again, delicate but trembling, and not just from the cool breeze.

"We should dry out these wet clothes," he suggested.

She nodded, her eyes dreamy, and her hands wasting no time in going to his buttons, but undoing them slowly and seductively as she smiled against his lips, pecking kisses as their breaths wafted against each other. He moved her shoulder straps gently to the side and she lifted her arms through to let it fall, then slipped his jacket off and lifted his shirt with a slow but unstoppable determination, tossing it to the side and clutching his bare torso with a breath of excitement. Her naked breasts and hard nipples touched his pecs and slowly pressed their damp flesh together, until their sliding arms encircled them and they finally squeezed themselves together as they met in a more impassioned kiss.