Roderick's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though I knew the woman's words to be accurate, it still stung to hear it stated so bluntly that my father didn't care if I even existed.

The woman continued, "So, to harm any of you wouldn't punish your father. That would only cause you distress. Instead, Faith, to harm your father, we must sully your family. If your family loses standing, your father loses standing. And that would truly harm him and his aspirations."

The woman reclined back in her chair and looked at the rest of us. "Really, the fact you are involved at all is simply a matter of collateral damage, and we bear no enmity against you personally."

Suddenly the woman stood. Her movements were so spontaneous that I was surprised at how quickly she could move due to her pregnancy. "Come along now; we have work to do and only a few hours to do it in."

"No," Ephram said emphatically.

"Ephram?" I asked. At the same time, all eyes turned to him.

"Pardon me?" the woman asked, remaining polite.

Ephram stood and turned to the woman. "I cannot allow you to do this."

The woman nodded and, in a smooth, calm voice, said, "I thought that was what you said. Young Ephram, I will give you this one chance. I really don't want to cause harm to any of you. However, Ephram, you are not needed for this plan, and we did not account for you being here. If you don't cooperate, I will be forced to remove you."

I turned to my cousin, "Ephram, this isn't the time for heroics. Think of your sisters!"

Ephram's visage did not change.

"Will you come along?" the woman asked.

"No."

She let out a dramatic sigh. A numbness settled over me, and all I could feel was dread.

The woman raised her hand and fired a single shot.

Now I can't be sure, but I think there was screaming. I know someone ran to where Ephram slumped down, but I couldn't see who. My eyes were glued to the wound in my cousin's chest leaking blood. Though I couldn't be sure, I thought he may still be breathing.

Sometime later, it could have been mere moments or an eternity, a piercing whistle penetrated through the shock and sounds. Silence settled over us, and our eyes turned to the evil woman.

"That was thoroughly unpleasant. I hope, however, that the rest of you will cooperate, knowing our resolve." She looked to one of her servants. "Remove the boy, then clean the mess. If he's still alive, treat him." She looked back, "Now, come along."

Faith, and Edith, stood and followed the woman and her daughter. Mother, though, still looked in shock. I grabbed her shoulders and guided her along. The mountainous men followed behind along with some of the other servants.

The woman led us to my suite. When we entered, I could see that someone had been here before us. Five chairs from around the house were placed in a semicircle facing the bed.

The woman gave some orders, and one of the servants removed a chair and rearranged the chairs to be spread evenly.

I noticed belts on the chairs and ropes on the bed as I looked closer. Though I don't know why this revelation worried me more than anything else.

"Each of you take a seat. And remember Ephram, if you think about disobeying."

We did as we were instructed. Then a servant came to each of us and, using the belts, secured our wrists and ankles to the chairs.

"Are these really necessary?" I asked as the final belt was secured. "We've complied with your demands."

The woman smirked at me. "Yes, you have, and I believe that, yes, these belts are necessary. Though you have been cooperative, you may not remain so when you hear what I have in store for the four of you."

Another uneasy feeling settled over me. "What do you have planned? Why are we in my suite?"

The evil smile reappeared on the woman's face. "Roderick, as I mentioned, your father impregnated myself and my two unwed daughters. Obviously, this is quite scandalous. I, of course, could play off my pregnancy as from my husband. My daughters, though, needed to be married, and much faster than anyone wanted. Do you know how hard it is to find a man willing to marry a pregnant woman when he wasn't the one to put the baby there? And keep his trap shut about that fact? In the end, it took loosening the purse strings to accomplish the task. Even still, our family has lost standing because of the scandal your father created."

I shook my head, but I could guess how hard it would be.

"So, to answer your question, Roderick, you are going to impregnate your family. This scandal will compensate for what your father did to my family."

I was shocked to silence. I didn't know what to say. I did think about fighting or not complying.

"Don't! I can see what you're thinking. If you don't do it, I'm sure my men would. And believe me, I could make people believe you still did it," the woman said. Her daughter, who sat in my armchair off to the side, laughed at her mother's words.

I swallowed. Again, I believed she could follow through with her promise.

The pregnant woman began walking around us. She wove through and around us, trailing a hand along our shoulders and arms as she went.

The woman stopped behind Mother. Leaning down, she looked right at me and whispered in Mother's ear. Though she whispered, I could hear what she said, "How long has it been since you've had a cock betwixt your legs?"

I could see Mother, Faith, and Edith's faces all blush. As well, I could feel my face heat. I felt embarrassment, shame, and anger that this woman would ask my mother such a thing.

The woman stood up and continued to weave around the chairs as she walked. When she stopped again, she stood behind me. A moment later, I could feel her hot stinking breath on the back of my neck. "How about you, Roderick? When was the last time you had a young pussy stretched out around you? Or perhaps, like your cousin and sister, you're a virgin?"

The woman's daughter laughed again as her mother stood upright and strode over to my reading table. She picked up some sewing shears and brought them back.

She stood in front of me, wearing a severe expression. "I meant what I said about not wanting to harm you. Now, I'm going to cut your clothing away-- after all, it is difficult to impregnate a woman when you are fully clothed. So, don't move. We don't want anything important getting cut away." As she finished speaking, her evil smile reappeared, though her eyes were twinkling in the candlelight.

As the shears came closer, they looked bigger and sharper by the second. She brought them to my neck and cut down, first one sleeve and then the other. Then she continued along the bottom of the sleeves and down the torso. When she finished, she pulled the front of my jacket, waistcoat, shirt, and chemise and tossed it all on the floor. I was bare from the waist up, and I blushed again. I looked across the semicircle at my mother, and she had her eyes averted and blushed as well.

Next, the woman knelt in front of me. With her ponderous belly, it was a feat to accomplish it. There, she looked up at me. "Remember to stay still." She cut up the inseam of my breeches. When she finished, though I remained covered, I could feel the cool air brushing my nether region.

Finally, she cut up, one side and then the other, leaving my breaches covering me but loose to be removed at her leisure.

The woman stood, turning to the girls. "How about it, girls? Should I bare his cock for you? Do you want to see what a man looks like?"

I couldn't help but look at them. I didn't want this to happen, but I desired to know what they wanted since it was happening.

Edith, and Faith, both shook their heads negatively. The woman laughed and yanked my coverings away. I sat naked before my mother, sister, and cousin. Mother resolutely kept her eyes averted. However, Faith and Edith's eyes were drawn to me, like iron filings are drawn to a lodestone. I was not erect, and neither of the girls could see my penis because of their angle. That did not mean that their eyes didn't roam my body.

A moment later, the woman stepped into the semicircle, and she looked at each of the women. "Who should be impregnated first? The mother, who hasn't been in the company of her husband in months? The unwed sister? Or the newly arrived cousin?"

"I-- God forgive me. I'll do it," Mother said.

The woman smiled. "That's the spirit! This doesn't have to be an unpleasant experience. Celeste, you help Roderick learn what he needs to know; Faith and Edith may even enjoy the experience." She stepped up to my mother. "If I let you out, are you going to cause problems?"

Tears streamed down my mother's face, but she shook her head no.

The woman waved to her daughter. "Come and let her out. I need to sit. This child I'm carrying is becoming restless." With those words, they traded places, and the daughter let my mother out of the chair.

"Now, Celeste, step forward, so you're in front of your son," the woman ordered from the other side of the room. My mother complied with the order and stood before me, quaking slightly.

"Celeste, my daughter is going to cut you out of your dress and coverings. Remain still, and do not cover yourself."

At first, I tried to look away while my mother's garments were stripped from her body. Soon, as the various layers of cloth vanished, I peered at my mother as though drawn by a lodestone. First, her skirt fell away, quickly followed by the bodice. Then layer by layer, the various petticoats and camisoles were discarded until Mother stood before me in her drawers and corset.

Mother blushed furiously, but there was nothing I could do. Nothing I could do to help her, to ensure her modesty, or remove my eyes from her.

Next, the pregnant daughter turned the shears on the cords for the corset, which was discarded. Her drawers were next. Now my mother had only a single covering on. Because of the fire in the fireplace on the far side of the room, I could see Mother's body silhouetted in her chemise.

I held my breath as the shears were run down first one sleeve and then the other, and the chemise fell to the floor. My mother stood naked before me. My first look at a naked woman. My eyes travelled from her head, down her graceful, slender neck, over her ample bosom and erect nipples. My eyes paused on her breasts for a moment before continuing down her body. They passed her slight stomach and wide, child-bearing hips, coming to focus on her nether region. Honestly, I couldn't see much; the brown curls of her pubis hid anything beyond the shape.

Of course, I knew that women didn't have a penis, but I'd never imagined what that truly meant. Looking at my mother now, I knew. And I learned how beautiful she is, even to this day.

To my horror, I could feel a twinge in my penis; I could feel the beginnings of an erection caused by my mother. I didn't want this, and I never thought of Mother other than as a mother. My body, however, saw a naked woman and reacted. My mind fought the body's reaction, and luckily my morals seemed to rule my body.

The pregnant daughter stepped back, and her mother returned. "Roderick, how are you to impregnate your mother if you are soft like that?" She stopped for a moment and turned to look at me directly. "You're not a buggerer of boys, are you?"

Even in the situation, such as it was, I took offence to her words. My head snapped back, and I glared at her.

Before I could form a retort, she shook her head, "No. I didn't think so. I suppose it is simply the situation, and some extra stimulation is in order."

Chapter 3

"Hmm, what should it be?" the woman asked no one in particular, again weaving her way around the chairs. She turned to me. "What of it, Roderick? How do you want to receive the added stimulation? After all, there is no reason this can't be a pleasant experience."

I was struck dumb. I didn't have knowledge about such things. In all of my years on God's green earth, this was the first time I had ever seen a naked woman. Never in my education was anything mentioned about sex or stimulation. Of course, living in a rural area and having animals about, I knew how babies were made; I knew what was expected of me.

The woman saw my confusion. She smiled, and her smile, though still evil, almost looked kind. "Ah, to be young and naive again. Would you like someone to touch you? Put their mouth on you; kiss you? Would you prefer to see your sister and cousin--"

I must have given something away in my expression, for she stopped talking, and her evil smile returned in full. "You want to see your sister and cousin. Very well. Celeste dear, retake your seat."

She then moved to my sister, as my mother fell into her chair as though her knees gave out. The woman uncoupled Faith and directed her to stand in the centre of the semicircle, where she went through the same process of removing Faith's garments, and as with my mother, I could not remove my eyes from my darling sister.

Though tears filled Faith's eyes, hers could not leave me either. I could feel her eyes travelling up and down my body, and often they returned to my phallus.

When the woman made the last cut, Faith's chemise fell, exposing her to me. She was the embodiment of perfection. Though Mother and Faith did not look alike, having now studied them naked, I could see how they were the same. Faith had Mother's slender neck. Faith's bosom stood higher on her chest, and her breasts not quite as large, though her small nipples looked hard, and they certainly were erect. Faith's stomach was flat, and her waist slender. Continuing down, her hips flared out, though not as prominently as Mother. The curls on her pubis, though, were far more sparse, allowing me to see the slit that was her genitalia.

When I started to see stars in my vision, I realized I had been holding my breath, and I exhaled in a rush and drew in a deep breath. "Faith, you are magnificent," I said, not even realizing I had spoken out loud.

She had been blushing before, but at my words, she blushed crimson, travelling almost to her nipples.

Faith's eyes were still on me, and she replied, "You are handsome too."

I blushed with my sister's words and finally pulled my eyes away from her. In doing so, I looked down and noticed that my penis had extended. Though I didn't have a full erection, I knew the woman would get what she wanted before long. I had become erect previously, simply by being in the presence of my cousin, and the thought of her being next alone was extending my phallus further.

"Very good, you two. Compliment each other. Enjoy this. Yes, you are being forced into something you would never have done on your own, but that doesn't mean this can't be something fun and pleasant," the woman said, directing Faith back to her chair. "And it looked like Faith completed her task. Come, Celeste, make your son a man."

Mother sobbed, and tears streamed down her face. Standing on shaky legs and came toward me. Seeing my mother in such a condition pained me; I loved her, and I wanted to protect her from this, not cause her further pain. I knew, however, I was powerless to stop these women in their cause, and I had no desire to end up like Ephram.

"Roderick!" the woman exclaimed in frustration. I glanced down, and I was almost entirely flaccid again. "Fine, I guess physical stimulation is what is needed. Celeste, use your mouth on him. I have yet to even hear of a man who didn't get hard at that."

Mother turned to stare, wide-eyed, at the woman. "No! I can't. I can't do that."

The woman furrowed her brow. "Sure you can. Having been with your husband, I know he taught you how."

Mother sobbed again but nodded her agreement with the woman's statement.

Crying, Mother knelt in front of me, close enough that I could feel the heat emanating from her body.

Mother reached out and took hold of my flaccid penis with a gentle hand.

This felt like nothing I'd ever experienced. Of course, I had touched myself; I did so every day simply to urinate. Having someone else touch me, though, felt far more pleasurable, and she had done nothing aside from taking hold of it.

Mother leaned in close, tears still streaming down her face. I could feel her breath on my thighs. As she drew in, her breath tickled my balls.

"I am sorry, Mother," I said, as I watched enraptured as Mother inched closer.

She was only a few inches away when she gagged. She pulled back and gagged again before turning back to the woman and pleaded, "Please don't make me do this!"

"Celeste, you will do this," the woman said, brandishing the pistol again.

"Perhaps--" All eyes turned to Edith. She was blushing furiously and couldn't meet anyone's eyes. "Perhaps, if I were to disrobe, that would solve the problem."

Mother gasped, drawing my attention to her. She was staring at my member, and I knew immediately what caused her reaction. Again, at the thought of seeing Edith, I began to grow.

The woman also heard Mother's intake of breath and spotted the same thing. Her evil smile returned yet again. "Yes. I think that's a good idea." The woman waved her daughter over again. "Celeste, sit on your son's lap but make sure that he can see the show. When he is hard enough, well, you've had two children; I'm sure you know how to go about making a third."

Mother heaved a sigh, and I could tell that she was grateful she wouldn't have to put her mouth to my member. Upon this realization, odd thoughts and feelings flowed through me. I didn't know if I should be offended that Mother considered me so repulsive she gagged at the mere closeness. Yet, at the same time, I was disappointed that I would not get to experience the sensations.

When Mother sat on my lap, surprise took me. Again, the sensations were nothing that I expected. The only experience with bare skin was that of my own. The hair covering my body, coupled with the work I did at the farms occasionally, meant that my skin was not exceptionally soft. At least nowhere near as smooth as some of the dandies I'd met at the gentlemen's club in the capital.

Mother's skin, however, felt smooth and soft. She sat with her back to me, leaning slightly to one side so that I could see what was happening in front of me. She leaned back into me, and I felt her soft skin everywhere. I wished my hands were free so that I might be able to hug and hold my mother. And so that I might get the chance to feel her skin.

Another sensation surprised me. The moist heat radiating from Mother's sex. Her sex was centred over my phallus, and I could feel that heat on it. Coupled with the thought of seeing Edith, my penis again began to rise.

The woman traded spots with her daughter, who came over and unstrapped Edith. Once directed to stand in front of my mother and I, the pregnant woman, went through the process of cutting away Edith's coverings.

When Edith stood before us, wearing only her chemise, my penis reached its full length. Though my attention was wholly on Edith, I didn't notice that my erection had bumped into my Mother's sex. I was shocked when I felt a brief movement before Mother's fingers tickled the underside of my penis.

I groaned out from the pleasure, my eyes remaining on the silhouetted shape of Edith in her chemise.

The pregnant daughter cut up one sleeve of the chemise, and that side fell, though it still covered her breasts. She cut partway up the second sleeve when the woman's mother said, "Stop!"

The woman stood, coming over. She stood between Edith and Mother and I, but off to one side, so the view was not obstructed. With a serious expression, she glanced between Edith and Mother a few times before her evil smile slowly spread across her face as she looked at my mother.

"Now it makes sense. You didn't gag from your son; you gagged from the cock in your hand. Celeste, how long have you had these sapphic leanings?"