Roderick's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edith removed her mouth from me, and giving my length a final stroke, she moved back. She reclined and spread her legs, giving me my first clear look at a woman's sex. I crawled onto the bed between her legs and examined Edith.

Her sex resembled a tropical flower I recalled seeing in a book on botany. Leafy petals were forming her slit. Hidden at the bottom was her entrance. Peeking out from under a hood was a pea-sized nub at the top. Were it not for someone clearing their throat, I would have looked at Edith's sex the rest of the night.

Edith was blushing but looking at me from hooded eyes when I looked up.

I stepped forward on my knees until I was close enough. Then I leaned forward, pressing our bodies together, my penis trapped between us. I wrapped my arms around my cousin and looked deep into her eyes.

"I'm glad it's you, Rodi," Edith said to me quietly.

I smiled at her. "I was planning to speak to your father about courting you. I guess we're going about things a little out of order."

Despite everything, Edith laughed in her sing-song voice. It was like music to my ears.

I kissed her gently on the lips, which she returned. Sitting back up, I lined up my penis with her entrance.

She gasped as I made contact and pushed through her lips until I felt her blockage.

I looked into my cousin's eyes again. "Are you ready?"

She nodded. "Yes. Make me a woman."

I thrust forward, hard, and buried my length in her sex. She whimpered at the penetration, her hand flying up to my chest to hold me still. I didn't move, letting her adjust.

Edith looked at my sister and mother. "I can't believe how full I feel. It feels like he's up to my stomach."

Mother smiled, and Faith smirked, though the woman and her pregnant daughter laughed.

Edith nodded for me to start, and I drew back slowly until just the head remained in her before beginning the slow return to her womb.

"Just think Edith, this is the first of many times you will be filled with his cock. It would not surprise me if, after this, you are forced to marry," the woman said.

Though the woman spoke, neither Edith nor I paid her much attention. I continued to piston in and out of my dear cousin. I began slowly, but it didn't take long before my pace increased. And as I pounded my length into her, she let out little mewls each time I entered.

I leaned forward again, wrapping my arms around Edith, not slowing my pace. This caused a new angle, and I rubbed the nub at the top of her slit. As soon as I changed angles, Edith's mewling became moans.

It only took a few strokes in the new position before Edith, like Faith, went rigid. She drew in a long breath and held it. I could feel her spasms on my penis, but I didn't relent. I continued to drive into her.

Eventually, she relaxed and breathed again, though her moans remained high.

The sounds she made drove me on. Sweat poured from me, and my legs began to cramp, but I didn't slacken my efforts. It didn't take long for the tingle to return to my balls, and I knew it was coming.

It seemed Edith knew it too. She raked her nails along my back. "Do it. Do it, Rodi. Make me a mother!"

Her words stunned me and sent me over the edge. I slammed into her one last time and released my seed into her.

"Yes! That's it. I can feel it," Edith proclaimed as she rotated her hips. Finally, as my orgasm subsided, I felt Edith go rigid again, her sex pulsing on my softening member.

I slumped down onto Edith, keeping the majority of my weight on my elbows.

"Thank you, Cousin. Though this wasn't how I wished to lose my virginity, I'm glad it was you."

I kissed Edith on her mouth before rolling off of her.

"Very good. Well done, all of you," the woman said, coming to stand beside the bed. "There is a single other matter to discuss, and Roderick, this is for the ladies. When was your last menses?"

The woman looked at my mother, and again she blushed crimson. "Less than a week ago."

The woman shook her head, looking disappointed.

She looked to Faith. "Almost a fortnight past."

The evil smile spread across her face again.

She finally looked at Edith. "Ten days past."

Her smile widened.

"Well, at least two of you are primed for pregnancy. Ah well. No plan is perfect." The woman made a gesture and the servants who remained in the room headed for the door. "The four of you have one final task. Stay in this room, and sleep."

"What about Agnes?" I asked.

The evil smile on the woman's face changed to one of kindness. "Ah yes, Agnes. Very well, Roderick, since you told her someone would see her when you were able, you may go and tell her that we have left. But then, you must come right here. If I find out you have not, there will be more trouble. If you do this last thing, then you will never hear or likely even see us again."

I nodded, accepting her terms.

She nodded once and turned to follow her daughter out of the room. The mountainous man brought up the rear, closing the door behind them.

"Do you think they are actually leaving?" Mother asked.

I nodded. "Yes. I have the sense that they were truthful in everything they said.

I stood, walked over to my wardrobe, slipped a housecoat over my shoulders and belted it tight. Looking back at the women, they all remained on the bed where they'd been, looking at me.

"You three might as well try and get some sleep. I'll let Agnes know the nightmare is over and be back shortly," I said before turning for the door.

I ran to Agnes' room, knocking before entering. Normally I would have waited to be called in, but this was not a normal circumstance.

The room was dark other than the moonlight streaming in the window. I padded over to the bed, where she slept facing away from me. I sat on the edge of her bed and placed a hand on her shoulder.

Agnes rolled toward me, smiling when she saw who it was. "Is it over?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yes, I think so. It is done now, and we are safe. Go back to sleep, Cousin. We will discuss things in the morning."

She nodded and yawned.

I smiled, which turned into a yawn of my own.

Once she was settled, I returned to my suite, where only the coals in the fireplace and a single candle still burned.

I began walking to the sofa but stopped when I heard a voice. "Where are you going," Edith called out. I told her where. "No. After everything, we need you here. Join us in the bed."

After stripping my housecoat, I relented and climbed into bed with the women of my family.

***

I felt movement, causing me to wake, though I left my eyes closed. I wished everything in my mind was simply a bad dream, but the pleasant feelings around me led me to believe it wasn't.

I cracked my eyes open and was greeted by a head of hair. I was on my side, with my arm over someone, and I could also feel someone's firm breasts rubbing against my back and an arm around me.

I lifted my head and took in the situation. The women of my family were all on the bed with me. Mother was the farthest away from me, on the other side of Edith. The two women faced each other in sleep and were holding one another. I was cuddled to Edith's back, with my arm around her waist, and when I looked back over my shoulder, Faith was cuddled to me with her hand resting on my hip.

Were it not for everything that had happened to force us here, it would have been a pleasant way to wake.

As I became more cognizant, I realized I had another problem. I was erect with my desire to urinate, and my erection was pressed into Edith's behind. I thought about how I might extricate myself without waking the women, but I realized I was short on time, and the need to urinate was growing.

Sighing, I rolled, trying to lift myself over my sister. I did my best to be gentle and not wake the others but failed. As I moved over Faith, her eyes fluttered open, and she smiled briefly at me. Then she started, and when I was clear, she pulled the blankets to cover her from her chin down.

Faith's actions woke the others.

I quickly pulled on my housecoat before rushing to the water closet. When I returned, the women all sat up on the bed modestly covering themselves.

"What are we going to do?" Faith asked.

I shrugged, sitting in one of the chairs still by the bed. "I don't know, and I don't know that there is much that we can do." I glanced at the clock on the mantle. "The servants will already be in the house, and the chance of us not being seen together is slim. And there is no telling what happened to Ephram."

When I mentioned my cousin, both Faith and Edith's eyes welled, and they sobbed. They clung to one another and cried their grief. Mother looked desolate, though no tears fell.

Before anything more could happen, the door burst open, and Ephram, Agnes, along with our housekeeper and butler. We all turned to face them, and everyone froze, eyes wide.

Our housekeeper turned to run, her mouth open to call out. "Stop and silence!" I ordered. Rarely did I raise my voice at our staff, and now I only did so to ensure cooperation. "Come in, and close the door."

I glanced back at the bed. The women still held the blankets up, covering themselves.

Turning back to the newcomers, I said, "Ephram, Mr. Jakobe, Mrs. Mornington, please all sit." I indicated the chairs. "Agnes, please run and get some robes for your aunt, cousin and sister, please. Speak to no one, and come right back. Knock and wait to be given admittance. Do you understand?"

Her eyes still wide, she nodded. "Good girl. Off you go."

When the door closed again, I took a deep breath. I was acting far more sure of myself than I felt through all of this. Turning, I took in the others.

Ephram looked pale but was clearly alive. "Are you all right, Ephram? We feared the worst last night."

My cousin nodded and gave a wain smile. "Yes. For all their bluster, they treated my wound. I hope to recover."

I nodded. "I pray that you do." I took in the look on my staff's face. "What do you know?"

My butler pulled a piece of paper from his pocket and handed it to me. I accepted it and read it thoroughly twice before handing it to my mother. It was given to Edith, who held it in the middle, and they all read it.

The letter explained precisely what happened. Though it wasn't explicit or erotic, it told the entire truth.

Mr. Jakobe was about to say something, but there was a knock at the door. He closed his mouth.

As I walked to the door, I asked, "Does Agnes know?"

"No," Mrs. Mornington replied.

I cracked the door open. When I was sure Agnes was the only one on the other side, I permitted her entrance.

"Mrs. Mornington, Agnes, please help the others into their robes. Ephram, Mr. Jakobe, please join me in giving the women a moment of privacy. I'm sure they need to make use of the water closet." I led the men into my dressing room, out of sight of the women.

"Is the letter true, sir?" my butler asked.

My eyes tightened, but I nodded. I saw no point in deceit.

Both of their eyes went wide.

"What was it like?" Ephram asked breathlessly.

Anger flared in me, and I'm sure it could be seen in my eyes as Ephram stepped back when I looked at him. "You shall never know, Cousin! And be thankful for that! Those women have been violated. I did what needed doing so that some animal didn't, but they were violated all the same."

Ephram hung his head in shame.

"We're decent now," Mother called out from the bedroom.

We returned to find Edith, Faith, and Mother still in bed, with their legs covered, though now they wore robes to cover their torso. Mrs. Mornington sat in one of the chairs holding Agnes, who stood in front of her facing toward us.

When the others were seated, I began. I turned to Mrs. Mornington, "Has Cook put out the food for us?"

"Yes, sir."

"Agnes dear, have you broken your fast yet?" I asked.

"Not yet, Rodi," she replied.

I nodded. "Then I would like for you to do so. You may finish eating before we are finished here. If that is the case, go to the library and read. Tell no one about what you have seen in this room or about what we are doing. Do you understand?"

She nodded. "Yes, sir."

I gave her a kind smile. "Good girl." I walked her out of the room. Before closing the door, I said, "If we are not down before you are done eating, please let Cook know to save the meal for us."

She nodded and was gone.

Chapter 6

I resumed my seat and glanced at each person.

"What are we going to do," Faith asked for the second time that morning.

"It's true," Mrs. Mornington asked in a scandalized tone.

Mother, Faith, and Edith all blushed. I may have blushed also but nodded. "Yes, it is true."

Mr. Jakobe cleared his throat. "If I may, sir?" I nodded for him to continue. My butler took a breath to collect his thoughts before saying, "At this point, I don't know that you need to do anything. The staff may know something has happened; otherwise, why would Lord Ephram have a wound, and we all be in here? No one but those in this room knows anything about what happened. Destroy that page, and life goes on--"

"What if we're pregnant?" Faith cut him off.

"Then we deal with that then," I replied.

Mrs. Mornington wouldn't meet anyone's eyes as she commented, "There are potions that can be taken to remove a baby before it takes hold. A tincture of tansy, though it is not pleasant on the body."

Edith and Faith gasped at the woman's comments, though Mother nodded her agreement.

"Mrs. Mornington, I want you to go and make the potion. Enough for the three of us. Do it yourself, and do it quietly," Mother ordered.

Faith and Edith's eyes went wide at Mother's words.

Our housekeeper nodded and stood to leave.

"Hold!" Everyone's eyes turned to me. My eyes were on my sister and cousin, taking in their expressions. Having made my decision, I turned to face Mrs. Mornington. "Do as Mother said. However, it will be up to each one on whether they wish to take the potion or not. Give each a dose of the potion, and leave them. They are grown women and can choose in the privacy of their rooms, alone with God, whether they wish to take the potion or not."

Faith and Edith's eyes remained on me as Mrs. Mornington left to complete her task.

I turned my attention to my butler. "Your job, sir, is to ensure the staff don't gossip. We will contain this and go on as if life were normal." I looked at Ephram, "For now, if anyone asks, you were cleaning your pistol, and it discharged accidentally. Understand?"

Ephram looked uncertain.

"Understand!"

Ephram's eyes hardened, and he was about to retort, but I didn't give him a chance.

"Cousin, I love you, but I will do what I must to protect my family. I care not for my father's reputation, but I will not have Faith, Edith, or Mother sullied because you cannot hold your tongue."

Ephram stood, and I stood with him.

"You dare lecture me about sullying them when you are the one who took your pleasure with them?" Ephram said in a quiet yet hostile tone.

Rage passed through me, and I used one of the things I learned at boarding school. I cocked my arm back and swung. My closed fist landed squarely on Ephram's jaw, and he fell.

People said something, but I didn't hear what. I focused on Ephram, who shook his head and stared up at me. "Ephram, I did what I had to do. Do you recall those monstrous men? If I didn't do it, they would have. Believe me, they would not have been gentle, as I was. So, if I can do that. If they can bear to be taken. Then you can hold your tongue."

Ephram looked ashamed and nodded his agreement.

I nodded once. "Good."

I turned and took in the expressions of everyone. My gaze settled on Mr. Jakobe. "Please have water brought up to each of our rooms. We all need to wash and get ready for the day. I need to speak with Grandfather, so please send word to have my horse and two others saddled and ready to ride."

My butler nodded and left the room.

Turning to the women, I smiled. "Come ladies, it is time we adjourned and got cleaned up."

The three of them nodded. I watched as they silently exited through the connecting door to Mother's suite. When I turned, Ephram stood before me.

"I'm sorry, Roderick. I will do as you ask."

I smiled and gave my cousin a hug. "We all will do as we must. Go, tend to your wounds, and see to Agnes. I'm sure she's worried."

He nodded and left as a chambermaid arrived with a steaming bucket of water.

***

After washing, dressing in riding attire, I tucked the page left for the housekeeper into the inner pocket of my waistcoat. I packed another set of clothing in a satchel before breaking my fast and searching for Ephram and my butler.

"I'm riding to Grandfather's house. I need to speak with him about this event. Keep extra staff in the house, and have them armed. I don't want anything more happening while I'm gone," I instructed as I opened our gun cabinet and extracted my Colt revolver. It was one of the newest weapons available in the country, and I loved being able to fire it.

I shrugged off my coat, handing it to Mr. Jakobe while putting on the shoulder holster. "I plan on stopping in town long enough to send a telegraph to Grandfather. Then I'm going to ride hard to make it there today."

"Is this wise, sir?" Mr. Jakobe asked.

I gave him a smirk. "I don't know about wise, but it is necessary." I looked between Mr. Jakobe and my cousin. "Look after them, and watch the post. I'll send word when I can."

They nodded.

When my coat was in place again, I grabbed my things. Mr. Jakobe handed me a second satchel, and when I peeked inside, it held some food and a skin with something to drink. I smiled my thanks and jogged to the stables. The horses I requested were ready. Tying the reins of the spares together, I spurred my mount and set off at a canter, though slowed quickly to a trot. I knew I had a long ride ahead of me and needed to save my horses.

I pushed my horse to the limit of the trot all the way to the station town where, only two days before, Faith and I picked up our cousins. Riding through town, I slowed only as necessity mandated to not harm pedestrians. I made it to the train station in record time.

I hitched my horses at the station and jogged to the telegram office, where I waited impatiently in line. When my turn came, I stepped up.

"I need to send an urgent message to Lord Ambrose Lockwood in Durham."

The clerk looked up at me and pulled out his page and pen. "What is the message, sir?"

I thought briefly before replying, "Emergency Stop Am coming today Stop Be ready. Then sign it, Rodi."

The man wrote down the message as I spoke and showed it to me. I nodded that he had it correct. "That will be one shilling."

I pulled out my purse, deposited the coin on the counter, and followed it with a sixpence. "That is for you if you send it at the top of the queue."

The man smiled at me and took the money. "Absolutely, sir."

I nodded and watched as the man turned to the machine and started tapping the code.

Satisfied, I returned to my horses. I mounted my first spare and began the long journey to Grandfather's estate.

I rode hard all day, and I stopped only long enough to swap horses and rest them when needed. I ate in the saddle and held my bodily functions until the horses needed rest.

Luck was with me, and the weather remained pleasant. I made good time and traversed close to one hundred miles. It was just after sunset when I turned off the King's Highway onto my grandfather's lane.

As I approached the manor, I could see the oil lamps burning, lighting the front step. As I reined in, the manor door opened, and Grandfather and others came out.

I dismounted as Grandfather watched. He simply looked on. He must have seen something on my face. "What's happened?"

1...34567...15