Rodney's Nude Humiliation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's when a boy's penis stands up."

The girls absorbed this.

Then his sister asked, "Stands up?"

His cousin helped, "Like when we see something poking out, in their swim trunks? Remember at the lake or the outdoor pool in summer? They get embarrassed but can't help it."

His sister expelled breath as if to express incredulity. At boys not being able to control their cocks.

"Right now Rodney can't help it and he's certainly very embarrassed," said Miss Newbold.

"So we can't see how Rodney looks in the new costumes for the big event?"

Rodney was reaching for his shirt when he heard the question from salesgirl, Emma Blackburn.

Miss Newbold explained again, with a hint of humour in her voice: "I'm afraid this problem was just making it impossible to put them on."

Rodney was tucking in his shirt, nearly weeping with shame at being discussed like this. But he was just noticing that at last his stubborn erection was beginning to wilt. With a bit of luck...

"Mrs Ricketson, I think the answer is to get him used to them. These new costumes are a bit of a shock to his system...on first glimpse they just got him a bit hot and bothered."

He heard his sister and cousin laugh mockingly.

"But I think there is an answer and I discussed it with him and he seem so to agree. If you would just allow him to spend some time in them, at home I mean, he would get used to them. No, longer get so worked up.."

Rodney felt like sinking in to the floor.

His cousin said, "That sounds swell. And we want to buy some of the posing straps."

"Well, they leave him even more exposed. Nothing at all in terms of covering his bottom but...you never know. He could get accustomed to those as well. I hope you've picked the pink one. I think...well, let him tell you."

Rodney, on the other side of the curtain, was encased in shame hearing himself dissected in these terms.

"Rodney, are you ready to leave?"

His mother's voice was haughty and angry. She was boiling. Another lady had got to see her son's penis and, adding insult to injury, to see it erect. Rampantly erect. So stiff it apparently even blocked him from wearing a swimsuit. This...this...mere sales lady now knew what her son's "organs of generation" looked like...how big they were and how they were shaped and what they looked like when aroused.

Something would have to be done.

She quickly drew the curtain back.

Her son was standing, dressed.

And if there were a rounded bulge in his trouser front it was nothing out of the normal.

The girls glared, eyes alight, at his flies.

The boy wanted to melt.

In the car going home his mother gave vent to her feelings. Yes, she was angry. He could not remember her so furious. She spoke of his problem with grades. Of him spending too much time at the Y. Or with his layabout, lazy friends. Too much time watching TV. She said he had embarrassed her today with that "problem in the fitting booth." It was typical. Above all, she said that with his father now living in New Orleans she would have to take different approaches with discipline.

She said a lot of Brewer's mothers were veering in this direction, their sons rebellious and lacking respect.

In fact how to better discipline sons had been discussed at the mothers' club that had recently held meetings at Mrs Reilly's, the home of one of the town's leading citizens. Mrs Reilly, a wealthy Catholic widow, had strong views. She was an advocate for what was called "old fashioned discipline" or "frontier discipline." Then there was the doctor- the female doctor, Dr Speight who was the school doctor among her other duties- who had equally interesting theories on discipline for boys. She had been doing research for that famous Dr Kinsey. Yes, she had some strong recommendations and they chimed in with Mrs Reilly's theories.

Mrs Reilly herself had a pen pal, an English teacher- famous apparently, and an author- who had worked in India, who knew all about keeping boys under control having run an all-boys' school and with an all-female staff. All of these ladies said new approaches had to be taken in this world of juvenile delinquency, otherwise teenage boys interested in nothing but obscene literature and fast cars and pursuing girls with loose morals will run wild. Many mothers are complaining they catch their sons gazing at lingerie advertisements and sharing that awful Playboy magazine...

At this Rodney blushed, having offended on both fronts.

His Mom continued. Teenage males today don't get punished by their Dads, so often absent or indifferent. Without a new approach boys will never learn to respect females and will for sure sink into a life of immorality.

And, his mother went on, you know your school drama teacher? Miss Cuff? She was part of these discussions- oh yes- and she has plans, too, that are sure going to help bring sons to heel. Boys will hate it. The new school musical would let them know who's boss. Planning was underway.

Rodney, she said, wouldn't like it.

But nor would any of his friends.

"But Mom! Is he going to wear those racing briefs?"

His sister's question made Rodney shrivel. She was waving the racers, green and gold, and had a Logan's brown paper bag with three posing briefs including the pink one.

But his mother's answer made him want to throw himself from the car.

"Don't worry, you're going to be seeing him in a whole lot less!"

12