All Comments on 'Rodney's Nude Humiliation Ch. 16'

by aaronburr

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
maddictmaddictover 2 years ago

Delicious, too know the girls felt something to, the inside of their panties. "(!)"

Be brave boys, Indian braves.

Like this series, and the celebration of bare cock, soft and hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The play has been going for 18 months? Did they start during their Junior year before they were 18? Are they now graduates? Regardless, with swim meets, swim classes, public medical exams, costume fittings, play practices, home nudity, adventures at Reilly’s, these guys wouldn’t be the least bit embarrassed at this point. Annoyed, yes. Embarrassed, no. Well past time they’d be getting erections from excitement.

If the story continues, there are so many other avenues to explore. Boys rebelling. Boys ignoring and cold shouldering the girls (no dates, no school dances, etc). Rebellion and strained relations at home. Jealousy of the girls that their friends get to see their boyfriend nude when they might not have. Revenge by the boys. Girls jealous because some other girl is getting to shave their guy.

Even the women are tired of seeing these guys naked. They are having to add costumes and people to events to try to keep it interesting.

And what kind of town is this? Only 3 men in the whole town? Creepy coach, ineffective minister and corrupt Police Chief. Not a single Father to be found. No wonder these boys just meekly accept whatever the pervy old hags and their young apprentices dish out.

nudedude03nudedude03over 2 years ago

So glad you’re back with another Rodney adventure. Reading this edition brought back so many moments from past chapters. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad to read a new chapter! Always fun to read about the continuing humiliation of the young men in this strange town! Please continue but maybe cut back on the pubic shaving, the young men should shown in all their natural glory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yawn

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this chapter, especially the focus on Mark! Can you write a scene where the ladies make him pull back his foreskin and expose his glans? We almost got there in chapter five. Great story!

aaronburraaronburrover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks you, readers. I like the suggestion of abandoning shaving, also the pulling back of the foreskin to expose a big, shiny glans. Yes, the “celebration” of cock. And so true that the men in Brewer are so derisory. I think they had all left home, or dozed away on their sofas during such goings-on, or were out at six martini dinners with their girlfriends, in diners or steak houses. So sons were abandoned to mothers and sisters, Dr Speight, Miss Cuff and Mrs Reilly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant to see this story come back! Love the idea of forcing the guys to wear pink g-strings and be excited by it. Would love to hear more of the small penis shame of Stevie. Perhaps one of the crueller girls has a thing about shaming small dick guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it is too much the same story

after all that time waiting for a new chapter I am disappointed because there is not a new idea except the german woman may be

you might have related the end of the shaving day when the boys were stripped in the corridor and exposed to every woman or girl passing by, it would have been more interesting than to read always the same situations.

or why not an interscholastic meet to have boys coming from an other town for whom that situation would be completely new ? and with doctor Speight and Miss Assam to learn them new rules...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The idea of boy from another town coming may be a fun development. Perhaps a swim meet. The girls could be furious these boys dare to stay dressed and the clever ladies of the town could use their wits to ensare the male swim coach and trick his reluctant team out of their clothes.

4her_2c4her_2cover 2 years ago

I love this story. Happy to see it continue. You are one of my favorite authors. I agree with the shaving comments. Also I hope it doesn’t go into them wearing women’s underwear or kissing each other and things like that. Not my thing but if it does go in that direction please add a note.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hiya. I really like the addition of pink g-strings from Logans store. Maybe the store could get a new batch of different g-strings in and the boys are forced to do a modelling show. I'm picturing like a catwalk style evening event with lots of camera flashes and embarrassed boys in impossibly small g-strings. And for the finale a group of females stand behind the lined up boys and without warning whisk their g-strings off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My favorite bit is when the mom just yanks down his loin cloth in front of the other women. I dig how the women are getting bolder and in that moment the mom didn't even pretend to have a pretence towards him, she just exposed him in front of everyone in a total power move and he is powerless to argue. I too would like to here about the humiliation of some of the 'smaller' sized boys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You write very well and you have a great culture. But the stories are sickly sadism, it is not necessary to give such a cruel lesson and present women as sick and evil. I am not fluent in English, I am Spanish, from Spain. And you can block me, insult me ​​... that's just what he writes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You write very well and you have a great culture. But the stories are sickly sadism, it is not necessary to give such a cruel lesson and present women as sick and evil. I am not fluent in English, I am Spanish, from Spain. And you can block me, insult me ​​... that's just what he writes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The development of the sexy thongs and the more boldness of the women is really energetic and exciting. I stumbled on this story ages back and it was a pleasant shock to see such a strong return of the story. I hope the writer is well and happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The scenes with the young men and their erect prodigious, generously endowed genitals especially when exposed to the older ladies are the best. I hope Rodney and Mark will suffer from some spontaneous ejaculations in front of some of the more mature women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi aaron,we talked over mail...

aaronburraaronburrover 2 years agoAuthor

Yes. Wonder which scenes in the stories stir you most? Every orgasm I stimulate is a net addition to the stock of human happiness.

OmegaPointOmegaPointover 2 years ago

Another Masterpiece from the undisputed king of CFNM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey aaron,had to delete mail due to technical shit.(we talked over mail)If you are reading this,just have one question to ask you,how do you get inspired to write your stories here,what are your idea sources etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi aaronburr,

a great story as usual. The only thing I disagree is the following: I think the most exciting cfnm experiment is being naked in front of much older clothed females who are eager to photograph you naked. As a "victim" I have no chance of changing the fact of females having naked photos of me that are shown around.

I must admit that the most exciting personal adventure was being photographed naked at a nude beach by a clothed older woman. I was really excited then and asked her to delete the pic. However, she didn't so that I know there is a nude photograph (full frontal with erect penis) of me by a woman I haven't seen anymore. I don't know who has seen this picture however it arouses me until now. My older girlfriend has also taken naked photographs of me. Although it was extremely exciting it was also humiliating. I convinced her to delete the pics. However, I regret on the one hand. On the other hand, I am not sure if I have the courage to ask her again.

I have to admit that I love your stories. The most exciting are the following: the swim meet where the females took photographs of the naked males, the punishment to work in Mrs Reilley's garden naked and being photographed by several old ladies and the story where the lady of the photoshop keeps copies of all naked male pictures. Her daughters found them!

I am convinced that the most humiliating and exciting thing of cfnm is that the females have your naked photos or films. What do you think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I love this story. Aaron, do you know that Germans call an erected penis not only stander but also schwanz or pimmel. Perhaps the German lady can tease the boys: schwanz means not only a penis but also a tail of an animal. And the use of the word pimmel for a penis is rude like using schlong or weenie in English. When my girlfriend wants to tease me she calls my penis pimmel. In case of female domination (cfnm, hard femdom,...) she calls me pimmel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes his Mother must demonstrate that he has no problems with his foreskin retracting. I think the allure of Women taking photos is that there is proof and a permanent record oh his nudity and erections. A male might never know at what future date that photo could be produced or its copy now we have extensive emails and blogs.

It also betokens that Women want a permanent reminder that they are very aroused and so much so want to keep it and use it for their own pleasures later. Femsup

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Femsup, your statement humiliates, arouses and excites me very much. Actually, I was photographed naked by a clothed woman at a nude beach. As it was my first visit at a naked beach I had a real erection. Afterwards, I noticed that my foreskin was drawn back so that I could see my peehole. As I have never seen the picture and as I have never met the photographer again I don't know what you can see on it. But obviously, it was a head to toe photo.

It is the only picture of my naked body. At least I don't know othervice. You can imagine how humiliating and on the other hand arousing this event was. I was ashamed but I also was so excited that I masturbated lots of times afterwards. Reading aaronburr's stories extremely arouses me. My favorite parts are the stories with the families taking pics at the swimming, the naked punishment in the garden with the old ladies using cameras and the narration of Mrs Guelf collecting the photographs of so many young men detected by her daughters. When I read the stories I totally undressed. I even ejaculated plenty times.

I have asked several times what happened with my pictures. How many women have seen them. Who owns them? Your statement:

" A male might never know at what future date that photo could be produced or its copy now we have extensive emails and blogs."

arouses and humiliates me as I am such a male whose naked photograph exists and can be copied or produced uncontrollably. Can you please excite me more by answering the following questions:

* Have you ever photographed or filmed a naked man?

* What kind of pics of you taken (full frontal top to toe, back top to toe, details of the penis or the ass,...)?

* What have you felt when taking the photo? What have you felt afterwards?

* Have you plant the photos?

* What have you done with the pictures?

* Have you shared these photographs?

* Have you published them?

* Where have you published them (internet, for a group of persons,...)?

* What is the most erotic part of a man for you (penis, scrotum, ass, breast,...)?

* What, do you think, happened with my photograph?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The last paragraph, the last scene, if there was 6 stars I would pick it. Wearing only your belt. There of course needs to be a practice of the Indians trying to escape which should result in a severe spanking. Plus the slapping of the Balls in the Exposure of their Indian Secrets...the boys of course should be made to do an Indian Dance, and then told that there will be other performances like in the Brewer Public town square. Then they need to be told of the parade where their new costumes of Belt Only will be on display.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The next humiliation is...the parade before the show. Mrs. Cuff decides that the best way to sell tickets to the show would be a parade of the "young braves" in the show. Right down mainstreet. All the moms and aunts and grandmas...All the neighbors and sisters of other boys would be there. Besides the set and prop people, the female actors in the show and the writer director, then the Boys come walking down the middle of the street. First in their adapted loin clothes.. but in the end of the parade, on the stage with the Principal there to thank everyone for coming, she announces the new costume for the show, and girls standing behind the boys, pull down the loin clothes for public appreciation of authenticity. See, "no tan lines". The boys then have to walk into the crowd with tickets to sell right then and there to the waiting women of Brewer. This is so good, for Mrs Cuff and several of the other moms, that they decide to take it to the next town over. Arrange for another parade down mainstreet of another town. When the boys hear they can't believe it. Plus some teachers are asking for the boys to wear the new "lack of costumes" to class now, just like at rehersals which are now being attended by women from other towns wanting to pick up the Brewer Experience in their little towns. The boys now, besides being "on demand" for their older sisters and Mother's friends for exhibition, are now "farmed out" like little Indian Slaves to other town moms, having to travel with little loin clothes and then exposing the New Costume , or lack there of, for the new moms. The new part of the play where the Indians try to escape now encorporates a punishment fitting of the crime, a public spanking of the braves bottoms by the girls on stage, but this will require lots and lots of rehersal for the girls and lots of direction for "well meaning" mothers intent on getting the punishment "just right" which means more and more spankings on bare little Indian bottoms until each rehersal is a painful outting for the brave little braves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A new scene is added to the Cowgirls and Indians play. During the inspection portion of the new Indian Braves. They incorporate the girls "Jiggle Juggle" game. However, to avoid direct contact with the Dirty Indian Brave, the Cowgirls use a board. A 12 inch long 2 inch wide, one inch thick board is used to Help, the Indians Dance. It would be decided that the Loin Clothes would be a part of the start of the play, but before the Brave's secrets are exposed, they are brought out to the edge of the stage, with the brightest of lights on them. With classic 1950's Indian music in the background, the boards are inserted from behind between the 4 boys legs, and to the beat of the "classic" Indian music , the "Jiggle Juggle" game the girls like so much begins on the boys most private of parts. Instead of every 10 smack being a more firm one, the firm whacks are more frequent and on the first and fifth of every 8 count. 1 is firm then 2,3,4, 5 is firm 6,7,8 and then 1 again firm and stinging on the bare ball sack under the loin clothe causing the braves to Dance or hop around first on one leg then another. Due to the fear and pain and humiliation of the boys at the end of the stage , no doubt in front of the women folk of Brewer, and the countless number of rehersals Ms. Cuff would need to get this ...JUST RIGHT...the boys would , of course need to have their hands tied up over their heads to an atrium that would be build specifically for this purpose. So with the boys/ Indians hands tied up over their heads, and the dancing and jostling of their nut sack and ever enlarging penises , no doubt occassionally whacked by the 1x2 boards between their legs , going to town on a 3 or 4 minute song, that during rehersal gets played over and over, till the boys are doubled over in ballbusting distress and humiliation, ultimately we all know what's going to happen. The cowgirls behind the boys, now at the edge of the stage as close to the crowd of lusty Brewer women as they can get, will reach up and grab the loin clothes of the dancing braves. Then with a count of ONE, TWO, THREE, the loin clothes will be YANKED DOWN HARD. and the bouncing cocks that will have no doubt been grown from the start of the show will be freed. It should be 1/3rd or 1/2 way into the show. There will no doubt be applause, and then the music will begin again, and so will a new assault on the Indian Braves balls, only now everything will be in view. The boards will pop up to "Jiggle Juggle" their newly freed targets with a new found zest, and vigor, and the boy's humiliation will have just begun as they will remain nude for the rest of the show, ending with them parading up the middle isle of the auditorium when the show is over , with their hands still tied lead by their obediant cowgirl masters, into the gym where the boys will be on display for other mothers and sisters of other boys to get a good close look at for the after show festivities. After the show, the boys, while standing on diving blocks will be actioned off as garden and odd job helpers for charity with the proceeds going to charity. Prior to the auction though will be an encore demand performance of the "Jiggle Juggle" dance, this time with t he mothers or sisters providing the "stimulation" to thier boys or brothers movements with the unforgiving board. These promise to be twice as hard and twice as long as the original performances. However, Ms. Cuffs many many rehersals will have prepared them for the worse....however they will never expect how bad it ends up being when it finally happens. At the end of the night, it's announced that the town just down the road 20 minutes wants to do the play too, and the Boys can look forward to many many more performances including "jiggle juggle" dances .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An expected new chapter, still pleasant to read, but on the reverse of others, I do not agree with some ideas of other readers.

For instance I would like to read more about shaving.

Instead of abandoning it, it would be fun if you came back to that part of the story to reveal with new details to the readers how it was conducted in the corridors of the school after a trick on schedule of the mischievous school lady, as usual by a relation of boys to each other by flash back and how were carried on the next shavings and what they felt about them.

Like an other "anonymous", I am surprised that the rehearsals for the show indians and cowboysare not finished and "lasted since 18 months",

It is too much because it means that boys and girls are no more at high school ? it would have been better to talk of only 4 or 5 months of rehearsals.

The new rehearsals with only belts as garments for boys can be funny but you must not let us wait for a long time ....

I think that the suggestion of slapping or whacking the balls of the boys during rehearsals is not good, it is too much harmful, it would be too much incredible and without interest, slapping or waching buttocks would be enough if you want to go in that direction.

And I would like if Doctor streight and the female school staff members were involved again in some situations : why not a new physical examination of the boys before the show under requirement of the health school district before any show ? and it would take place on the stage before or after the last reharsal, so that there was a female audience in attendance like usual.

Or a new physical examination before a swimning interschools meet with boys of an other school forced to strip completely without privacy in a large gym equiped for the examination according to a set up decided by doctor Streight that these new boys did not know and they would discover with great embarassment the methods applied at that school and town by the female doctor and the members of the school staff. No rebellion of these boys would be possible if their schools wanted to attend to the meet.

Because like "anonymous" I think that now after all the situations where the boys have been forced to be naked in front of classmates, mothers, sisters, aunts, grand mothers, female friends, older ladies in so much different situations (swim meets, public medical exams, costume fittings and rehearsals, home nudity, spankings, photos adnentures at Reilly 's house) they might be used enough to nudity, and even if their feeling of embarrassmment can be always present, normally they must be able to get over more easily than new boys less comfortable with it. So it is the reason why I think that the presence of new students can be valuable.

And now it is obvious that the boys are not only embarrassed but also excited when they must strip in the nude in front of women and girls and show their bodies, they like it even if some them do not want to recognize it, Doctor Spreight who knows very well the feelings of male teenagers was right on that point.

And not only do they like to be naked but they like to be under domination of women, it is also obvious even if sometimes they feel it very embarrassing.

I notice also that mothers are surprised of the obedience of the boys who are now very submissive, for me it is logical and typical of masculine attitude, especially male teenagers, it is why the discipline was so important in the past with draftees during military service who had not chosen to be soldiers, because it was easy to obtain complete obedience of them once they were enough used after having been shocked by the rude manners in which they were treated during first days or weeks,. These boys have the same behaviours than dratees on that point: during militzary service to shower in a group under a strict supervision of drill sergeants was embarassing the first times but quickly it became admitted, same for complete nudity in group at physical examination at boarding schools and we can find other instances...

It can open to you some interesting possibilities to explore other situations in the story at next chapters.

For me it must not be boys rebelling ( it is too late for that !) or trying to have a revenge on the girls ( it is a CFMN story..) on the reverse more funny situtions at their expense for the pleasure of girls.

When in a new chapter you begin by recalling some former situations, try to add some new details that you have forgotten the first time so that it would be more interesting to read about it again for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The most exciting element is the possibility of "nothing but belts" being enforced daily at rehersals..then, what about "all day long" . Having the discussion with moms about their boys being naked all day long, going to class, lunch, even leaving the house to catch the bus, and walking home from the bus stop completely naked. Telling the boys it would only be Tuesdays and Fridays.. or...only for a couple weeks. Telling the moms to have their boys walk to s chool once a week naked, or spend the weekend naked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous