Rodney's Nude Humiliation Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now the girls hissed and fizzed to get more information about farm boys in Germany in the olden days. It seemed to thrill them, indecently. If so their mother seemed just as curious, eyes on fire and casting glances at her blushing nude son.

The old lady said she remembered her own grandmother, who owned the farm, ordering three young farm hands into their "Adamkostum" as punishment for smoking near the hay stacks.

"Totale Adamkostum!" old Elsa Geiler declared. "With farm girls and ladies to watch. My own Oma, strong old woman, gave them the belt on their Hintern! That's bottoms. In der Nacke- the nude! All the jumping and dancing! Their parts flying, this way and that,"

Mark was guttered by the shame of having been caught in his "Adamkostum," and by the fact that even his mother felt emboldened to laugh at her son in his Biblical suit. He would twist and turn, trying to hide.

"Be seeing you in der Nacke soon, I hope," a sister might say to him as they passed in the corrridor. "In der Nacke! Ha ha!"

"Told our friends about you in your Adam's costume," the other would say, ruffling his hair as he sat at his Corn Flakes. "They all want to visit. See you like Adam."

On another night Mrs Geiler arrived, smelling of perfume and cigarettes, bringing a plate of Apfeltorte and her own high hopes- and not disappointed by what she saw, right on cue.

"Ah so!" she exclaimed. "Your junger is Naturzustand!" And indeed he was "in his natural condition," trapped in the kitchen shorn of any apron or gstring...

...totally naked...

...and sporting a textbook 45 degree erection.

He had been ordered to do the washing up. But only after stripping in his bedroom. There had been his furtive walk down the hallway. Naked, in the kitchen, with his capacious penis stiffening quickly, he had searched in vain for the apron...where was it? Not in its normal place...damn! Nor the maid's apron either. They'd hidden it, and meanwhile the inadvertent erection quickly asserted itself.

Sprung by his mom and Mrs Geiler, his blushes might have warmed the hearth in a Minnesota winter.

"And mit einer Stander!"

Mrs Sullivan was momentarily puzzled. Then understood.

Beaming broadly, "Ah yes! A stander! His organ is...standing up!"

His mother's eyes focused on his rod, hard as a hammer, its underside displayed with the wrinkled frenulum...and busy, bulging veins...and heart-shaped glans...

She looked at her son's erection, riveted. And she laughed while her son- scarlet with humiliation- stood, hands hovering over his groin.

His sister Gloria, just home, looked round the corner to investigate the merriment.

Her eyes popped with delight.

"Mrs Geiler says your brother is suffering...a stander!" his mom spluttered.

"Ja! A Stander! For sure a stander," said the old woman, thrilled by the sight, eyes flashing. "But you can also say...something else in German. The boy has Der Schaft!"

Der Shaft!

The boy's got "a shaft!"

You could see the elderly lust in her eyes, fastened on Mark's flesh, stretching to the ceiling.

The boy withered, hands fluttering, eyes shuttered. The shame washed over him. Mark's mother placed a hand over her lips quivering with laughter.

And his sister?

Sensing mischief Gloria moved in his direction. Since her mother had first tantalised her and her sister with pictures of their brother nude at swim meets she had always loved her brother's testicles- been fascinated by them, wanted to stroke and fondle his big floppy scrotum. She saw them as a masculine adornment. She sensed that they were big by any standard, certainly by what she had seen in photos of Greek statuary. She had hunted out the albums when alone at home and gloried in her brother's testicular endowment. Yes, the balls in the sack seemed to be growing by the month. Staring at photo after photo, while her hand moved under her skirt, entered her panties.

Indeed there had been close-up photos which showed every detail of his balls- the so-called raphe running down the centre, various folds, deep wrinkles, a dusting of hair, heavy spheres inside the loose skin- and, for sure, they were floppier than on Michelangelo's nudes, more capacious than those of any rendition of Adam in the garden of Eden. And far heavier than her own boyfriend's whose sack just vanished when his five inch cock stretched. Her fingers had confirmed this in the back seat of his father's Cadillac.

"And what do Germans call that?"

Gloria had moved close and was directing her forefinger at her brother's balls.

Mark's testicles hung in the Gothic folds of his scrotum and looked foolish...guilty.

Old Elsa's eyes shone with unbridled prurience.

"In German...auf Deutsch...we say...that is his Sacke..."

His sack! Mark's mom and sister stifled lubricious laughs, eyes riveted on that part of the boy's anatomy. His sack...a purse, perhaps, to keep coins, keys.

Warming to the ritual humiliation of this handsome young man, Mrs Geiler continued.

"...or Hodensack. Hoden are balls. You say in America, I think...ball sack."

Mark wanted to sink through the floor. He always felt shame at his balls...girls seeing them in the photos...feared they looked comic, hanging there...

One glimpse showed that the three females were looking right at his testicles this very moment. His guts melted.

The old German bitch pressed on.

"Or German people say...Eier. That is, eggs. Eier. Your boy has two eggs!"

Mark's mother and sister laughed out loud.

He caught another glimpse of the three of them riveted on his privates.

He felt somehow...very small.

"Mark, please take that thing- your Stander- away," said his mother waving him off. "Spare us any more embarrassment- go to your room."

"Oh no, mom," lamented his sister. "The girls will be here any minute- and I want to show them Mark's thing standing up...

...His stander...

Oh, and his...eggs!"

Eggs! More prurient laughter. But his mother sent him off.

Once after a spanking, the girls thrilled to see him hanging obediently over his mother's knee with her seated in the floral lounge chair. Amelia was standing there, in her maid's uniform, watching intently. The spanking was concluded just as his sisters and the freckled twins entered. The hairbrush was still in the mother's hand. Their brother's punchy buttocks were bright red. He was quietly snuffling, staring at the details of the Bigelow broadloom carpet in doeskin beige an inch from his nose.

Knowing that the girls were looking at his exposed ass, his cheeks spread open as his mother had decreed.

"You have a stubborn pimple, right there," she said, touching the left side of the cleft.

He saw Amelia's white buckled shoes come into view, as she moved to take a look.

Old Mrs Geiler, too, arrived right on time, to see the 18 year old obediently over his mom's lap. She exclaimed, "Your boy Wie Gott in schuff! As god made him! In der Nacke!"

They all got to see him pick himself up, his ample half-erection bobbing ahead.

As he exited the room he overheard one of the freckled faced girls inquired of his mother, "Mrs Campbell, why does Mark let you...you know?"

"All the boys are like that. They accept our authority. Female authority..."

She seemed to think.

"...getting them nude helps."

The others shivered.

"Other mothers have noticed too, our young men have become submissive...docile...obedient. But once we get them stripped to the buff, what else..?"

And everyday for a month the girls might petition their mother to make Mark appear "how God made him." He would look down and appear close to tears. His older sister whispered, passing him the hallway, that with his bottom over his mom's knee they had been able to spy his "cute little asshold" and that had been his "last secret."

A few days after this happened he was in Miss Cuff's office next to the school auditorium after a rehearsal of Cowgirls and Indian Braves. On the walls, framed posters of Broadway shows and school productions back to the 1920s. On her desk a plaster bust of Moliere. And here were boys arraigned like prisoners of some gun-slinging, cowgirl matriarch- Mark and Jimmy Fraser and Rodney Ricketson. You might say, the biggest of the boys and the most athletic.

And for good measure, perhaps a delightful contrast shaming for him, little Stevie as well, densely haired all over and his frontal flap tented by his petite erection.

These boys were standing against the wall, in nothing but their loin cloths. And their arm bands, feathers and moccasins. Looking so absurd.

Miss Cuff was at her desk. In front of her were Samantha Fulbright, Betty Anderson and Milly Slink with large sketch books and three ancient library volumes.

"We've researched it carefully..."

"Anthropology texts, and all..."

"Works on the plains Indians in particular..."

Miss Cuff nodded impressed. These girls were among the most motivated. And girls at this school were very motivated.

"Well, that's very admirable, girls. You said you had suggestions to modify the boy's costumes. That's why I've asked these young men to join us, attired as they are after rehearsal."

The boys blushed. Three suffered the ends of their pricks showing below the flap- and hanging scrotums as well. This exposure on the stage in front of female teachers was one thing. As you moved and danced the flaps swung and exposed everything anyway. But here in a small office, with two girls close by, the shame was acute. Moreover Rodney's organ was beginning to stretch somewhat.

The four were scalded with embarrassment.

The girls had looked intently as the boys had trooped in. "A sight for sore eyes," Samantha had whispered to Millie. As for Stevie the frontal stabbing of his punchy erection was a frequent event and always brought indulgent smiles. Betty seemed to like looking him over, making him blush, enjoying the sight of his obvious little stiffie and his body hair. But at least his organ was covered.

What changes were these girls promoting?

Samantha unveiled it.

"This book is Secrets of Survivial, subtitled Indians of the Plains. Published by Scribners in 1933."

She opened it.

"And here's what it says on page 134. I will read:

Plains Indian modesty is specifically a woman's virtue. Men are expected to beautify, not conceal; and are expected to be braggarts. At least as late as the 1830s, some men would dispense with the loincloth if the weather allowed, though a man was expected to wear his belt. With young tenderloins going clothes free as a matter of choice, especially to play sports, while girls fully clothed watched them, male nudity embraced a carefree exhibitionist quality. A mature age male- in summer of course- would work and play without loin cloth or trousers, simply wearing a belt. Cave drawings and illustrations on animal hides almost celebrate this freedom...

That's it, Miss Cuff. Seems you were being...how shall I put it?"

"Too modest with them."

Betty looked over at the boys as she said this. They withered.

"Yes, and anachronistic."

Miss Cuff's eyes assumed a far off look.

Casually her eyes roamed over the boys against the wall now blushing scarlet. Wearing nothing but a belt? On stage? And in all the rehearsals that lay ahead? With female teachers- indeed, the principal Miss Braithwaite herself- coming and going? The occasional mother on a visit?

Rodney's cock pulsed forward and all of his big glans edged out of the cloak of his foreskin. The plum-head was now exposed. Jimmy's shaft moved too, stretching like a waking python. Mark was aghast but excited by the humiliation, and his ample white cock began to lengthen.

"I've done well," thought Miss Cuff, viewing this. "They must be among the best endowed young studs in the whole mid-West."

Stevie's eyes had bulged ("Nothing but a belt!") and a giant dollop wetted the jutting front of his flap.

All of them registered this shocking, shaming idea.

Just...a belt?

Gulp!

Miss Cuff savoured the responses.

Her eyes swam. Her consciousness suddenly entertained a host of possibilities.

"Let's see..."

Three girls held their breaths.

"You boys might go to your lockers...and return with your belts."

Rodney's dick pulsed some more. The rosy head lifted. Stevie assumed the look of an angel summoned by paradise. Something was going to happen. The humiliation it promised...sounded exciting beyond...beyond imagining. Jimmy and Mark looked on, slack jawed, cocks pulsing and lifting.

"Oh let's not waste time. Leave your loin cloths in your lockers. Return as soon as you can. Wearing...only your belts. And let's see what it looks like on stage."

Samantha, Betty and Millie hung on her next instruction.

It was the one they wanted.

It was not slow in coming.

"And the girls can stay and help. It was, after all, their idea."

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The most exciting element is the possibility of "nothing but belts" being enforced daily at rehersals..then, what about "all day long" . Having the discussion with moms about their boys being naked all day long, going to class, lunch, even leaving the house to catch the bus, and walking home from the bus stop completely naked. Telling the boys it would only be Tuesdays and Fridays.. or...only for a couple weeks. Telling the moms to have their boys walk to s chool once a week naked, or spend the weekend naked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An expected new chapter, still pleasant to read, but on the reverse of others, I do not agree with some ideas of other readers.

For instance I would like to read more about shaving.

Instead of abandoning it, it would be fun if you came back to that part of the story to reveal with new details to the readers how it was conducted in the corridors of the school after a trick on schedule of the mischievous school lady, as usual by a relation of boys to each other by flash back and how were carried on the next shavings and what they felt about them.

Like an other "anonymous", I am surprised that the rehearsals for the show indians and cowboysare not finished and "lasted since 18 months",

It is too much because it means that boys and girls are no more at high school ? it would have been better to talk of only 4 or 5 months of rehearsals.

The new rehearsals with only belts as garments for boys can be funny but you must not let us wait for a long time ....

I think that the suggestion of slapping or whacking the balls of the boys during rehearsals is not good, it is too much harmful, it would be too much incredible and without interest, slapping or waching buttocks would be enough if you want to go in that direction.

And I would like if Doctor streight and the female school staff members were involved again in some situations : why not a new physical examination of the boys before the show under requirement of the health school district before any show ? and it would take place on the stage before or after the last reharsal, so that there was a female audience in attendance like usual.

Or a new physical examination before a swimning interschools meet with boys of an other school forced to strip completely without privacy in a large gym equiped for the examination according to a set up decided by doctor Streight that these new boys did not know and they would discover with great embarassment the methods applied at that school and town by the female doctor and the members of the school staff. No rebellion of these boys would be possible if their schools wanted to attend to the meet.

Because like "anonymous" I think that now after all the situations where the boys have been forced to be naked in front of classmates, mothers, sisters, aunts, grand mothers, female friends, older ladies in so much different situations (swim meets, public medical exams, costume fittings and rehearsals, home nudity, spankings, photos adnentures at Reilly 's house) they might be used enough to nudity, and even if their feeling of embarrassmment can be always present, normally they must be able to get over more easily than new boys less comfortable with it. So it is the reason why I think that the presence of new students can be valuable.

And now it is obvious that the boys are not only embarrassed but also excited when they must strip in the nude in front of women and girls and show their bodies, they like it even if some them do not want to recognize it, Doctor Spreight who knows very well the feelings of male teenagers was right on that point.

And not only do they like to be naked but they like to be under domination of women, it is also obvious even if sometimes they feel it very embarrassing.

I notice also that mothers are surprised of the obedience of the boys who are now very submissive, for me it is logical and typical of masculine attitude, especially male teenagers, it is why the discipline was so important in the past with draftees during military service who had not chosen to be soldiers, because it was easy to obtain complete obedience of them once they were enough used after having been shocked by the rude manners in which they were treated during first days or weeks,. These boys have the same behaviours than dratees on that point: during militzary service to shower in a group under a strict supervision of drill sergeants was embarassing the first times but quickly it became admitted, same for complete nudity in group at physical examination at boarding schools and we can find other instances...

It can open to you some interesting possibilities to explore other situations in the story at next chapters.

For me it must not be boys rebelling ( it is too late for that !) or trying to have a revenge on the girls ( it is a CFMN story..) on the reverse more funny situtions at their expense for the pleasure of girls.

When in a new chapter you begin by recalling some former situations, try to add some new details that you have forgotten the first time so that it would be more interesting to read about it again for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A new scene is added to the Cowgirls and Indians play. During the inspection portion of the new Indian Braves. They incorporate the girls "Jiggle Juggle" game. However, to avoid direct contact with the Dirty Indian Brave, the Cowgirls use a board. A 12 inch long 2 inch wide, one inch thick board is used to Help, the Indians Dance. It would be decided that the Loin Clothes would be a part of the start of the play, but before the Brave's secrets are exposed, they are brought out to the edge of the stage, with the brightest of lights on them. With classic 1950's Indian music in the background, the boards are inserted from behind between the 4 boys legs, and to the beat of the "classic" Indian music , the "Jiggle Juggle" game the girls like so much begins on the boys most private of parts. Instead of every 10 smack being a more firm one, the firm whacks are more frequent and on the first and fifth of every 8 count. 1 is firm then 2,3,4, 5 is firm 6,7,8 and then 1 again firm and stinging on the bare ball sack under the loin clothe causing the braves to Dance or hop around first on one leg then another. Due to the fear and pain and humiliation of the boys at the end of the stage , no doubt in front of the women folk of Brewer, and the countless number of rehersals Ms. Cuff would need to get this ...JUST RIGHT...the boys would , of course need to have their hands tied up over their heads to an atrium that would be build specifically for this purpose. So with the boys/ Indians hands tied up over their heads, and the dancing and jostling of their nut sack and ever enlarging penises , no doubt occassionally whacked by the 1x2 boards between their legs , going to town on a 3 or 4 minute song, that during rehersal gets played over and over, till the boys are doubled over in ballbusting distress and humiliation, ultimately we all know what's going to happen. The cowgirls behind the boys, now at the edge of the stage as close to the crowd of lusty Brewer women as they can get, will reach up and grab the loin clothes of the dancing braves. Then with a count of ONE, TWO, THREE, the loin clothes will be YANKED DOWN HARD. and the bouncing cocks that will have no doubt been grown from the start of the show will be freed. It should be 1/3rd or 1/2 way into the show. There will no doubt be applause, and then the music will begin again, and so will a new assault on the Indian Braves balls, only now everything will be in view. The boards will pop up to "Jiggle Juggle" their newly freed targets with a new found zest, and vigor, and the boy's humiliation will have just begun as they will remain nude for the rest of the show, ending with them parading up the middle isle of the auditorium when the show is over , with their hands still tied lead by their obediant cowgirl masters, into the gym where the boys will be on display for other mothers and sisters of other boys to get a good close look at for the after show festivities. After the show, the boys, while standing on diving blocks will be actioned off as garden and odd job helpers for charity with the proceeds going to charity. Prior to the auction though will be an encore demand performance of the "Jiggle Juggle" dance, this time with t he mothers or sisters providing the "stimulation" to thier boys or brothers movements with the unforgiving board. These promise to be twice as hard and twice as long as the original performances. However, Ms. Cuffs many many rehersals will have prepared them for the worse....however they will never expect how bad it ends up being when it finally happens. At the end of the night, it's announced that the town just down the road 20 minutes wants to do the play too, and the Boys can look forward to many many more performances including "jiggle juggle" dances .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The next humiliation is...the parade before the show. Mrs. Cuff decides that the best way to sell tickets to the show would be a parade of the "young braves" in the show. Right down mainstreet. All the moms and aunts and grandmas...All the neighbors and sisters of other boys would be there. Besides the set and prop people, the female actors in the show and the writer director, then the Boys come walking down the middle of the street. First in their adapted loin clothes.. but in the end of the parade, on the stage with the Principal there to thank everyone for coming, she announces the new costume for the show, and girls standing behind the boys, pull down the loin clothes for public appreciation of authenticity. See, "no tan lines". The boys then have to walk into the crowd with tickets to sell right then and there to the waiting women of Brewer. This is so good, for Mrs Cuff and several of the other moms, that they decide to take it to the next town over. Arrange for another parade down mainstreet of another town. When the boys hear they can't believe it. Plus some teachers are asking for the boys to wear the new "lack of costumes" to class now, just like at rehersals which are now being attended by women from other towns wanting to pick up the Brewer Experience in their little towns. The boys now, besides being "on demand" for their older sisters and Mother's friends for exhibition, are now "farmed out" like little Indian Slaves to other town moms, having to travel with little loin clothes and then exposing the New Costume , or lack there of, for the new moms. The new part of the play where the Indians try to escape now encorporates a punishment fitting of the crime, a public spanking of the braves bottoms by the girls on stage, but this will require lots and lots of rehersal for the girls and lots of direction for "well meaning" mothers intent on getting the punishment "just right" which means more and more spankings on bare little Indian bottoms until each rehersal is a painful outting for the brave little braves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The last paragraph, the last scene, if there was 6 stars I would pick it. Wearing only your belt. There of course needs to be a practice of the Indians trying to escape which should result in a severe spanking. Plus the slapping of the Balls in the Exposure of their Indian Secrets...the boys of course should be made to do an Indian Dance, and then told that there will be other performances like in the Brewer Public town square. Then they need to be told of the parade where their new costumes of Belt Only will be on display.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Salon, A CFNM Story Ch. 01 A regular trip for a haircut stirs an interest.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
A Submissive Summer in Spain Ch. 01 A morning swim turns into an unexpected CFNM experience.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Dad or Mom? In 50s USA a fella discovers a family tradition of paddling.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
A First Business Trip Gets Messy The new boy shares a room on his first business trip away.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Revelation—CFNM He realizes he loves CFNM.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories