Rod's Dream

Story Info
The perfect cuckolding
1.3k words
2.14
7.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is my fantasy to be the husband in this perfect cuckolding scenario.

THE ULTIMATE THRILL

There was no greater thrill than seducing a woman on her honeymoon, especially when a wife has never given her cunt to her husband or indeed any man. A woman who earlier that day had promised not to have sex with anyone but her husband.

Even if the husband was a sissy and enjoyed being a cuckold then that would still be a turn on. But the greatest thrill would be to fuck the bride in front of an unsuspecting and reluctant husband. A husband who really did love his bride and would accept any humiliation to be with the woman he loved.

The seducer would relish the power he had over the bride and groom.

THE SEQUENCE

The husband would have to take off all his clothes and stand there showing his cock to his bride and her seducer. He would have to watch as his bride undressed for her lover's pleasure. Her cunt would be covered with a thick triangle of jet black fleece and she would have Double D sized breasts.

The husband's dick would grow at the sight of his naked bride. The naked husband would have to undress the man and kiss his dick.

The husband would then have to follow the naked couple into the bedroom. He would watch helplessly as his bride opened her knees wide to allow the seducer to have a clear view of her cunt.

The seducer would run his fingers through the bride's dark pubic hair.

The bride would be waiting and wanting to be deflowered by the other man. The husband would hope that the seduction would stop, but the seducer's cock would now be rock hard.

The bride would tell her husband "I am sorry darling but I need to be fucked by this stud."

The seducer would tell the husband "I am now going to consummate your marriage and maybe make your wife pregnant. Forget about fucking her for the rest of your honeymoon."

The bride would say to her husband "I need him to fuck me. If he gets me up the duff I will keep the child."

THE DEFLOWERING

The seducer would get on top of her and line his dick against the fleecy exterior of the beautiful bride's virgin cunt.

The husband's humiliation would be indescribable as he watched another man about to fuck his bride. He would also fear that his wife would carry another man's child.

Then the moment would come when the seducer tore his bride's hymen. That would be a torment since the husband had refrained from sex so he could deflower her on their wedding night.

Now his bride would be going crazy with animal lust for another man. The seducer's penis would be fully lodged inside his bride's vagina and she was being fucked in earnest.

As the bride neared her orgasm she would have no control of herself. The seducer would thrust faster and harder. His bride would climax with a loud grunt. But the seducer still hadn't had his orgasm. He would continue until he shot his load into his wife's cunt.

A REMINDER

Neither the bride or the seducer cared about the possibility of this producing a child. But the husband did. He would hate to have his wife carrying another man's child.

He would have a daily reminder that he was a cuckold, that his wife had betrayed him on their wedding night. That his blushing bride had needed to fuck the other man. The one consolation was that he would only have to suffer this humiliation for a week.

THE FOLLOW UP

His wife and her seducer would lay there exhausted and enjoying their post coital bliss.

But of course there were other forms of humiliation. Some are worse than watching a wife and her seducer have coitous.

The husband would think "My wife having sex was one thing, but at least she isn't being amorous with her seducer. He may own her body, but he doesn't share her soul."

THE HOPE IS DASHED

But the seducer and his wife wouldn't even give the husband that crumb of solace. The seducer and his wife would hold each other and engage in passionate kisses. His bride would be holding the seducer's flaccid cock. Her lover would be fondling her breasts.

Then the seducer would say to the wife "Tell your husband what it was like to be fucked for the first time."

The bride would obey, making the husband feel worse.

THE HUSBAND'S INSTRUCTIONS

The seducer would tell the husband "You do realise that your wife will do absolutely anything for me."

The husband would respond "I can see that this is true."

The seducer would tell the husband "And if you want to keep your wife, so must you."

The husband would think "This will only be for a week And leaving the hotel and getting a flight back would be expensive, even if it were possible."

He would say "Okay"

The seducer would say "I want you and your wife to lick and suck my cock."

His wife would say to her husband "Please let's enjoy his cock together, darling."

The husband would be pleased that his wife still called him "Darling".

But this would be the first time he had licked and sucked a cock. He would be experiencing what it was like for his wife, who had used her mouth to pleasure him.

He would reluctantly approach the seducer's flaccid manhood while his wife held it vertically. The husband and wife would take turns to lick the seducer's cock and then take it into their mouths. He would discover that he liked using another man's penis. He would like taking the seducer's cum in his mouth.

Then the seducer would tell the wife "I am going to suck your husband's prick. I now own his cock. You may not touch it. I want you to wank yourself while I fellate him."

It would then be the bride's turn to be jealous. Her husband would like being sucked off while watching his bride bring herself to orgasm

The seducer would play with the husband's cock, making it erect, and slurp his sperm. He would take the husband to the bathroom and wash his cock and balls and pubic hair.

For the first time the husband would French kiss another man. For the first time he would walk into a bedroom holding hands with another man.

The bride and groom would enjoy sharing kisses with each other and with the seducer.

PLEASING THE SEDUCER

The seducer also would like to see both the husband and wife pissing. He also would like them seeing him pee. He would like to wash their intimate parts.

Although the husband would have to watch his wife being fucked for the rest of the honeymoon, he also got satisfaction from the seducer

In a way the husband would be disappointed that he and his wife had to return to Britain.

BACK HOME

The husband would have forgotten the possibility of his wife being pregnant. But he would be relieved that his wife had a period when she got back home.

They would have to talk over the issues raised, She would want to have an open marriage. He wouldn't want his wife to sleep with just any man. In the end they would agree to once again share a male lover.

The husband even enjoyed his wife having bareback sex. It was a form of Russian roulette but it added excitement to the menage a trois. They only indulged in a 3some just after the wife had finished her period. This decreased the risk but didn't eliminate it.

That would be their lifestyle for over a decade, until she decided that she wanted a child. They would have used the services of about 30 bisexual men.

Then they became man and wife as they had originally intended. If you see them with their son you would never guess their previous lifestyle.