Roger & Ellaine - Origins 01

Story Info
Our swinger friends Roger & Ellaine. Their swinger beginning.
3.1k words
4.16
119.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jc1961
jc1961
251 Followers

I was heading back to my home office one afternoon after a customer appointment when my mobile phone rang. It was an old friend.

"Hello Roger, how are you?"

"Doing well Jay. How about you?"

"We're both fine, Sue and I. You all well from your bout with the pandemic."

"Oh yes, finally. I feel great. Ellaine is too. Both the doctors and her certify me as physically fit."

"Excellent. We need to get together soon. It's been too long."

"Yea, so that's why I'm calling. You busy."

"You mean right now?"

"Yea."

"Well, I'm working, well not right this second, and well Sue is working. You know, the new business."

"I'm sorry Jay, I meant just you. Can you come over for a while this afternoon?"

"Well, I can play hooky from work for an hour or so."

"Good, come on over when you can. Ellaine's away in Pennsylvania watching the grandkids. Here by myself and I've got something to show you, okay?"

"Okay, on my way. See you in about an hour."

I was wondering what it could be but decided where Roger was concerned it was better to be surprised. We had met Roger and Ellaine more than a year ago when we went on an impromptu visit to a nudist resort in the area one summer. That, and meeting them started Sue and me on our swinger lifestyle journey. I arrived at Roger's house about an hour later. He opened the door before I even got up the driveway. He greeted me laughing and with an embrace. It had been six months since we'd seen each other in person. After I got in we headed to his downstairs office, the subterranean chamber I call it. They lived in a large home and altogether it was three levels of estate sized house. He built the office when he was still working, and although now retired, it was his sanctuary. Ellaine rarely came down to visit. It was more a man cave now. He had a full entertainment system with a large screen TV. It had a mini refrigerator and a small area he had booze setup. It even had its own bathroom through a rear door. His desk and computer had its own sort of alcove. An older couch and chairs took up the corner and two walls opposite his desk. He got us both a beer from the fridge and sat down in a chair next to the couch I was on. We drank and caught up for a few minutes, then he got to the point.

"So Jay, while I was recovering from that damned virus I was going through a lot of old stuff. I threw out more old bill and bank receipts than I could count. Some were more than forty years old. While I was doing that I stumbled across a couple boxes of old pictures and films, "films," not video, of Ellaine and I when we were younger. When we were just getting into the lifestyle. It is a treasure trove. I forgot about all of it. I must have hidden it real good so the kids would never see it. Anyway, I converted the film over electronic format, and my converter has an enhancement program. We only had Super 8 film back then and it sucked. It did a fair job improving most of it. So, I asked you over here thinking you might like to see it with me. I've only seen some of it. I just let the converter run automatically."

"Well, sure, I'd love too. Did you show any to Ellaine?"

"No, she couldn't care less. I showed her some of these."

He handed me a pile of old instant film pics he had on the side table. I flipped through them and saw both Ellaine and Roger when they were young. Both were vibrant attractive people, but Ellaine was a looker. Not to say she still wasn't a hell of a MILF now. There were pics of them both naked together, doing various things, mostly posing best they could using a camera with no self-timer. I started smiling. Roger remarked;

"Yea, pretty primitive stuff back then. The motion picture film was worse. And if you had film needing developed you had to mail it away to some back room film lab some guy probably had in his garage. He would keep a set of the pics for himself I'm sure."

"Yea, I remember hearing about that."

"So Ellaine and I got married in 1974. We were both twenty years old. We had met in community college. I was back from the army and almost out, and they were paying for my schooling. I started with the railroad right after we got married, and she went to work for the government. After three years I was in management, mid-level, but the money was good. We had our fist kid in 1975, and I was working all the time and Ellaine was working and enduring the terrible two's at home with our kid. Nerves were frayed of course but we were getting through it. I had this boss at work, older guy, mid- forties, Paul Franks. His wife's name as Roberta. He was the regional manager, so he had a bunch of guys under him. One day in 1977, he comes to me and asks how we'd like to attend a dinner party at his house. Small intimate thing, five couples max. Well, Ellaine and I hadn't had any time out in ages, so I immediately said yes.

"I went home that evening and told Ellaine. She was for it but we had to get a babysitter, you know. Went back to the office the next day and ran into a co-worker of mine, Steve. He says to me, so you got invited to Paul's party? I said yea. He said, "Well, it's our second party, Gina and me. Get ready for a "GOOD" time. I say, what do you mean? He drags me out of the office, outside and says. Paul and his wife are "swingers." He got me and Gina to come to one about six months ago. Kevin and Mary are in the group too. So are Marty and Tina. Wallace and his wife were part of it, but he got transferred to Florida a couple months ago. Paul is looking for new blood and you got asked. Lucky bastard.

Roger continued after a drink of beer. "So. I'm standing there shocked. I'll bet my mouth was wide open. Now I'm invited to a sex party, with no idea how Ellaine is going to take this. So I asked Steve, how did Gina take all this? We've met her. Pretty straight arrow. Well, he said, she was nervous when it started, but like I told her, it's a small group, it's kept secret, and your husband gets promotion consideration, you know. "And," I said? She was sucking dick, getting her pussy eaten and fucking in no time. Loves it. Just explain it to Ellaine that way, or tell the boss you can't make it. So that evening, I go home to Ellaine, not knowing what I'm going to say. I said, so this party is known to get a little wild. Ellaine askes what I mean. Well, I said, people get a little drunk and well, fool around a bit. Now, Jay, Ellaine is no waif. She grew up New Jersey tough like I did. So, I tell her this and she says there's nothing they can throw at me that would shock me. I have a two year old. Okay I said, we'll see.

"I wonder what I would've done Roj. Hell, the nudist camp was a stretch for Sue at the time."

"Yea, and now look at her. Swinger graduate, HAH! So the night for this dinner finally rolls around. I was told it was a dressy affair, so Ellaine and I got all duded up and rode out to this swanky house my boss lived at in the suburbs. The three guest couples all get there within a couple of minutes of each other. We go up to the door and ring the bell. A servant, get that, opens the door and lets us in. Paul and Roberta are standing there in the entry way having a receiving line."

Roger reached over and picked up a remote control from the side table. He turned on the TV and on the screen there was an image of an old film, which had been enhanced on one side, and on the other side of the screen there was a still picture that stayed on the screen.

"This is Paul and Roberta greeting everyone. They look like real swingers, right? Here's Ellaine and me. Ellaine's HOT, right. I do remember Roberta looking me over pretty good. The film has no sound. Super 8."

"We were led into a living room, nice furniture and such. We were served drinks and talked. Nothing about what was to come later. Just small talk. We were the "new" couple. How many kids? How do you like the company? You know, work stuff. About a half hour later we were called into dinner. Nice spread as I remember. That lasted about an hour, then it was back to the living room for more, even stronger drinks, see.

"So, this living room setup is quant. Paul intentionally sat everyone separate from their spouses when we went back in. I ended up sitting across from Ellaine, next to Kevin's wife Mary. Roberta came and sat on the arm of our couch next to me.

"Everyone's talking and laughing and having a good time. The servant's leave the drink trays and some snacks and disappear. The drinks are setting in. After a few minutes Paul has a toast, "Here's to another memorable party. Feel free to indulge yourselves in the usual and unusual delights, and welcome our new members into the group. That was for Ellaine and me. I look behind me and Marty is kissing Gina, Steve's wife, while Steve watches for a couple minutes, then moved up to where Mary is sitting next to me, and does the same with her. Kevin goes and gets with Tina. Roberta turns to me and kisses me full on. I'm trying to get a side glance at Ellaine, and out of the corner of my eye, I see my boss Paul signal Ellaine to come over and sit on his lap. Ellaine smiles at me and goes over to Paul.

Roberta & Roger Mary

Background: Marty, Gina, Steve

Background: Ellaine, Steve & Tina, Paul Ellaine & Paul

Foreground: Kevin & Mary, Roger & Roberta

"Paul says to Ellaine, welcome to our little party. Ellaine says, glad we could make it, looks like fun. Paul starts squeezing Ellaine's tits and kissing her. Everyone is making out. Mary then raises her dress and slides her panties off, right on the floor."

As Roger keeps describing the action, I feel my dick getting hard in my pants. Seeing the two of them this young, in what looks like an old porn movie, and him describing the action was turning me on. As if he read my mind he said;

"Jay, drop your pants, jerk off with me. Fuck, look at Ellaine. How she looked."

"Yea, I will."

We kicked our pants and underwear off and sat stroking our cocks. Roger got up, went into the bathroom and came out with a large towel. He covered the coffee table with it, he'd obviously done this before. Roger continued;

"So Mary's sitting no panties on the couch, and working Steve's fly open. Paul is deep kissing Ellaine. Roberta breaks our kiss to look at Paul and Ellaine and says to me, "put your hand up my dress, I'm not wearing panties. As I stuck my hand up there she took it and guided my hand right to her already wet, forty something pussy. And Jay, something you'll love. All pussy back then was hairy. Little shaving being done. Roberta felt for my fly and found it. Cocks started popping out and up around the room.

"All of the women are sucking away on the guys, as you can see, Ellaine included. She didn't miss a beat, little spitfire."

"After a while, the women and guys got more undressed. In the back of the room, Marty has Gina against a bookshelf eating her pussy, Gina is grinding on his face. Everyone is moaning and sucking. Pussy juice is flowing.

"I stood up and put Roberta in a backwards position on the couch and started eating her out. She was looking at Paul and Ellaine while I was going at her. That pussy was fine Jay. I looked up at Paul and Ellaine. She was riding Paul's face, spread wide. He was eating her out. She was smiling at me but her eyes were about rolled back in her head with pleasure. Roberta was watching them and talking to Paul saying;

"That's it Paul. Lick her pussy. Then fuck her while Roger fucks me."

Roger and I were stroking heavily to the action on the screen. This had to be some of the hottest action I'd ever seen. Roger continued narrating the silent film and pictures.

"Not long after that, everyone started losing all their clothes. Ellaine slid her dress over her head and tossed it aside. Roberta did the same. For an older woman, Roberta had the nicest firm tits. She put her arms around my neck and asked me to fuck her. Mary was already bent over the couch being fucked by Steve, Gina and Marty never came up for a breath, and Kevin and Tina were wrapped in each other. No one was with their spouse. All the guys would look around and spot their wife and fuck their partner harder."

I laid Roberta down across the couch and entered her wet pussy slowly. She moaned, "Oh yes Jay, fuck me! Do it to me!"

"I fucked her hard and long. She smiled up at me and joined in the thrust rhythm, moving her hips with mine, always keeping an eye on Paul, her husband, enjoying what he was doing with Ellaine, as I was. As she watched she would reach down and rub her clit, shuddering and closing her eyes. At one point all the couples ended up close together on the large couch. Roberta and I were next to Paul and Ellaine. Roberta rolled me over so she was on top of me, and reversed, putting her pussy in my face and sucking my cock. Ellaine was sitting, sucking Paul's cock.

I was having a hell of a time slowing my stroke. Between the visual and Roger's storytelling, I was fast approaching detonation. That and watching Roger stroke, remembering their first swinger fuck. Remembering he fucked Sue too. I was bending my cock around, watching pre-cum glistening on the tip, hoping I could come soon. Roger continued. The fucking in the film increased. I asked how this was filmed.

"Paul had three cameras running constantly. I think one of the servants changed the film once in a while. Anyway, Roberta rolled off me for a second and told me not to go away. She asked Ellaine if she could interrupt for a moment. Ellaine moved next to me as Roberta got with Paul. I asked Ellaine how she was doing and she smiled and put my hand on her wet pussy while she felt my cock, still wet from Roberta's pussy. I fingered Ellaine as she hugged me moaning, I heard Paul say to Roberta; "make him come while I fuck Ellaine, okay?" She giggled, kissed him and rolled back to me, assuming her position laying on top sucking my cock. Paul got busy with Ellaine, placing her reverse cowgirl on him, so they could both watch us. The rest of the couples were fucking and sporadically coming, the guys Steve, Marty and Keven, as if it was always done this way, would pull out and come right on their partner, while looking at their wives coming too. Not wanting to miss anything, I spread Roberta as wide as I could, licking her pussy and asshole, as she sucked and stroked my cock."

"Ellaine bounced up and down on Paul's cock, faster and faster, watching us and all the other fucking going on. Roberta moaned on a mouthful of my cock, pulled up and said; "I'm coming, as she did she stroked my cock fast and I came too."

"Ellaine reared up on Paul's cock, squeezing her ass on it, arching her back and coming as soon as she saw me explode. Paul literally screamed; AHHHH!!! FUCK!!! He pulled out of Ellaine and shot a load of cum straight up the crack of her ass. It beaded on top of her cheeks.

Roger sprang from the chair he was in and sat down next to me. The film had ended, the screen went dark.

"Jay, I'm going to cum, quick!!!"

He reached over, grabbed my right hand and placed it on his cock. He took mine with his left.

"Fuck Jay, stroke!!! Did you see that close up of Ellaine's ass with cum all over it?!"

We jerked each other's cocks until we blew our loads. I went first, never made the towel on the coffee table, Shot straight up in the air;

"OH FUCK!!!! YEA!! YEA!!!"

Roger followed, his cum stream arching back on to his chest, hitting his sternum and running down. We each got some of each other's jizz on our hands;

"YEA!!! YEA!!! ELLAINE, YOU DO IT TO ME ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!"

We sat still for a moment, breathing heavily, recovering from the sweat, cold and not we were experiencing.

"Fuck Jay that was HOT!!! I've got more where that came from."

"Really, how about not today."

"You'll be alright in a minute. I'm still fucking worked up. Can you hang around another hour or two? I have an idea."

"I guess. What you got in mind?"

"Let me make a call. Give me a few minutes."

Roger picked up his mobile phone, and naked, headed out of the office into the hallway. I sat there thinking what was next? Then I thought, I'll leave that to Roger. He never disappoints.

jc1961
jc1961
251 Followers