Rogers Unit Pt. 04

Story Info
The football season continues, and so do the unit visits.
2.2k words
4.67
2.5k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/29/2023
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was that time of the week again. Working hard throughout, with a young child and a wife during the football season when my team played it was my ‘Me Time’, the only issue being for the last few weeks I could not tell you how the team played as I was too busy heading to my drinking buddies place where I have been sucking his and his neighbors’ cocks instead.

A few weeks ago, sitting at Rogers unit enjoying a couple drinks while watching the football he confided in me he wondered what it would be like to have his dick sucked by a guy, he had not had any action from anyone since his marriage had broken down.

As a closeted cock sucker, I thought it was my obligation to give him that experience, since then his older neighbour has joined in on the fun and it has become a regular routine ever since.

Backing out of my driveway to start the journey to Rogers unit my cock was already growing in my boxer shorts, last week Roger had sucked on my cock in what was an extremely hot experience, and I had no idea what was on the cards this week.

It was a difficult drive to Rogers, focusing on the road and shaking out some hot, erotic mini-day dreams of what could be in store. The thoughts however helped in the drive not being as noticeably long, soon I was pulling into the carpark of the nearby tavern and starting the walk up the alleyway towards the apartment block where Rogers unit was.

Within seconds of knocking on his door Roger greeted me with a huge smile and invited me in, he escorted me to the loungeroom where Albert was sitting already in just his briefs, his grin growing wider when he saw me enter the room.

I could already see the bulge in his lap as he sat there, this brought a grin to my face as I took a seat next to him on the couch.

Alberts smile turned into an awkward look towards Roger. Clearing his throat to ensure all eyes were on him Roger began to speak.

“So, Albert has had his dick sucked, he saw me suck you last week and wanted to also try sucking,” Roger proclaimed.

“Oh-kay” I replied a little confused.

“We’ve been talking and think it’d be weird with him trying on someone he sees every day…me,” Roger continued.

“So,” he spoke before I could ask any questions, “we thought it best he tries on a relative stranger… you.”

“Oh” I managed to exclaim before I felt the trembling fingers of Albert, Roger’s 78-year-old neighbour, tugging at the zip in my pants as he slowly lowered it. Fumbling with the button to my boxer shorts he eventually had it opened and his hand slid inside and began tugging at my own circumcised cock, already growing with the excitement, and thought of what was about to happen.

“Only Dorothy and you have sucked me,” Albert said as he looked me in the eye,
“I’m going to do my best.”

A smile was all I could muster before he nervously placed his head in line with my shaft, tentatively he stuck out his tongue and began licking around the head of the shaft. His warm tongue immediately ensuring my cock grew to its full attention ready for the action that it was about to receive.

After licking around the head, a couple of times, tracing his tongue over the tip itself and licking at the hole of my cock Albert placed his hand around my shaft and slowly gave it a couple little tugs. I watched as he closed his eyes while he tugged on me, he opened his mouth I could see his lip trembling as he quickly closed his mouth and swallowed hard.

He licked his own lip before again nervously opening his mouth, this time he leaned closer to my cock, he stuck his tongue out and started to caress the underside of my manhood with it as he slowly slid his head forward taking the tip of it into his mouth.

As soon as the tip entered his mouth it is like something awoke inside him. His eyes flew open, he looked at me and let out a low moan around the tip of my cock which sent a vibration rumbling through the sensitive head.

He again moved his head forward this time the head sliding further into his mouth and some of the remaining six inches into his mouth. Albert gagged a little, I knew how he felt and remembered the first time I sucked cock and the amount of gagging I did.

Albert pulled his head backwards, my cock slipping from his lips and allowing himself to breath. He grabbed a hold of my manhood as it sat free from his mouth, taking deep breaths, he again stuck his tongue out and quickly took it back into his mouth this time further than the last attempt and letting out another deep moan.

I could feel his tongue swirling around the parts of my shaft in his mouth, his cheeks giving a soft sucking action while the muscles in his throat contracted and expanded as he began to devour my cock.

We locked eyes, and it was tough not to blow my entire load seeing this older man on his knees sucking his first cock – my cock.

To distract myself I glanced across to Roger who was standing behind and just to the side of my line of vision, he was rubbing his own cock with his pants around his ankles. With my head I motioned for him to come over, it was all the encouragement he needed as he stepped out of his shorts and stepped to where I was on the couch, his neighbour on his knees in front of me.

His cock pushed against my lips, I immediately opened my mouth, and he slid the full length of his member inside my mouth. My slutty mouth eagerly welcoming its visitor, Roger let out a low moan as he slid into my throat with ease.

Once a rhythm was in place between Roger and I he began to break the sounds of our moans and the odd gagging sound by once again taking centre stage, clearly establishing himself as the ‘Alpha’ in all of this.

“That’s it, two cock sucking bitches doing their thing,” he proclaimed, while this talk – especially from an older gentlemen turned me on, I could feel Albert shudder around my cock as though he was not sure about the talk.

“My balls are never going to ache again, knowing either of you would take my load.”
Every time Roger would talk, Albert would respond by slowing down on the sucking as if unsure, although I could feel Roger get harder or pick up the rhythm of his cock entering in and out of my mouth providing the indication that he loved his type of talk, so I’d moan – which in hindsight probably encouraged him.

Reaching down with my hand I gave Albert assuring pat on the back, this seemed to ease him while encouraging him to continue with his experimenting. He went back to sucking my cock how he was before Roger began speaking and was enough to help him ignore the rest of Rogers talking including calling us “cock sluts” and “cum whores”.

Albert in fact picked up the pace, taking all my shaft in his mouth, then pulling his head off until just the tip of my manhood was still in his mouth then he would take it all into his mouth again. He picked up the pace of his process – I do not know whether it was to finish the situation or whether he was finally getting into it – but my balls were aching to blow.

I tapped Roger’s leg to let him know I needed his cock out of my mouth, he however ignored the tapping and grabbed the back of my head beginning to pull it on and off his cock fast – effectively face fucking me.

Albert continued to suck and be in his rhythm, but he had already been made uncomfortable during the evening, I could not not give him warning, so placing both of my hands on the upper thighs of Roger I forcefully pushed him back until his cock sprung from my mouth.

“Albert, I’m going to cum” I blurted the moment the cock was loose from my mouth.

“Oh, that’s alright he wants to drink cum tonight,” Roger said. I glanced down to
Albert who with my cock buried in his throat nodded in agreement.

Before I could say anything else I felt Rogers hands on the back of my head pulling my mouth closer to his shaft. Going with the flow I opened and soon Roger was back in his rhythm of his cock entering and exiting my mouth, pulling my head on and off his shaft at his own will, using my throat as his own flesh light.

Meanwhile Albert was on his knees in front of me effectively doing the same with my member in his mouth, only doing it himself without my help. I could feel my balls tighten, I placed my hand on the balding head of Albert and began to thrust my hips upwards.

I picked up the pace of my thrusts to purposefully hear this 78-year-old gag a little on my cock as it hit his throat out of the rhythm he had built up. It was a hot sound, I continued this for three or four thrusts before I could not take it anymore and placed my hands on the back of Alberts head.

With one last big thrust I held his head in place as my balls began to unload deep in his throat. I could feel him gag as the first wave of cum landed in his throat, by the time the second wave exited my balls Albert had learned to swallow and he did so expertly, doing so for each of the mini waves that followed the initial bursts.

I attempted to moan as I blew my load in the old man’s mouth, however with Rogers cock in my mouth it was difficult, I could tell by his own thrusts he was close and when he noticed my body convulsing as I blew my load down his 78-year-old neighbours throat glanced down to see Albert swallowing my load.

This was all the encouragement he needed as he thrust his own dick deep in my throat and began unleashing his own load down my throat. This was a massive load, one of the biggest – if not the biggest – I had ever been asked to take and unfortunately some slipped from my throat as Roger pulled his softening cock from my throat.

“Oh, you spilled some,” Roger said, although I am sure his own cock pulled it from my mouth on his withdrawal I won’t argue.

“Allow me,” Albert said as he leaned up from his kneeling position and licked the little drops of cum around my mouth from me, his tongue felt so good on my face, on my neck, kissing my Adams Apple, and then back up towards my mouth I couldn’t help but part my lips, look at him and then smack my lips against him our tongues dancing and swirling with each other.

“Okay its gone.” Roger said breaking the kiss, sounding jealous.

“Match day next week?” Roger then continued, Albert and I both agreed as I cleaned myself up and prepared to leave, heading towards the front door.

“You know what I should go too. Dorothy is probably wondering where I have gone this time.” Albert said, quickly fixing his clothes and joining me in the hallway towards the front door.

We said our goodbyes and left.

“I’ll walk you to your car, it is late, and you don’t know what drunks are about.” Albert said and we started our journey down the alleyway towards where my car was parked.

Arriving at the car I reached into my pocket for the car keys. I turned to thank Albert for walking me to the car when he spoke up again.

“Dorothy has book club tomorrow, and Roger well he has work, would you like to come over and chat?” he asked somewhat awkward, embarrassed, but primarily unsure and nervously.

“I don’t know if I can get time away from the family, this is usually the only time I get.” I replied, seeing the disappointment in his face with every word that came from my mouth.

“I can give you my number and if you get a free moment any time get in contact, and we can organise meeting?” Albert offered. I couldn’t say no to him, so we exchanged numbers then went our separate ways for the evening.

Arriving home I went straight to the kitchen for a drink, my throat is always dry after sucking cock, on the fridge there was a note from my wife Bianca.

“Gone to Mums with kids, she had a fall and is in hospital. Let you know when home, won’t be for a couple days at least.”

I pulled out my phone to give her a call for an update and to find out what was happening, but realised she was probably still driving and being so early in whatever emergency it is there probably isn’t a lot of answers she had right now.

Therefore, I found myself opening the text message feature instead and typing in Alberts number.

“Free tomorrow – what time?”