Rogers Unit Pt. 03

Story Info
This cock slut heads back to the unit.
2.2k words
4.7
4.4k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/29/2023
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will be home after the game." I called to my wife Bianca as I walked out the front door of our house, it latching behind me as I headed towards the car to head to my weekly drink at the local tavern as I watched the football on the big screen... well that had been what I was doing up until just a couple weeks ago when I instead when to my mate Rogers house and everything changed.

Two weeks ago, Roger, a man late 40s in age and divorced from his wife, invited me back to his unit which was a small wander from the tavern we both attended for a couple of alcoholic beverages while watching the football on the big screen.

During that first meeting he had confided in me that it had been a long time since he had any sort of sexual intercourse with anyone, and that he had started to wonder what it was like to get blown by another guy -- little did he know I had been a closeted cock sucker for a couple years by this time and so I ended up doing what I do best. I got on my knees, and I sucked his cock.

Last week upon arriving for our weekly football hangout he had me on my knees the moment I walked in his doorway, he was so turned on he used my throat like his personal flesh light -- put there for the purpose of his use. During our encounter as we maneuvered around so he could get the best angle, so he could drive himself into my throat deeper, he had my head banging against the wall.

It turned out that wall was a shared wall with his neighbors, an elderly couple Dorothy and Albert. Albert was in his late 70s and my head banging on the wall had made him think something was wrong in Roger's apartment unit and he had come to investigate.

Following some detective work the truth came out, and to cut a long story short, I sucked him while his wife was asleep in the apartment next door.

This leads us to our current football hangout night, the third week in a row that I'd be heading to Rogers unit, and following the escalation that was last weeks encounter and the heightened sexual drive Roger had between the first and second encounters, I was a little worried about what lay ahead for me that night.

Roger was not waiting for me at the carpark of the Tavern, as he had the week prior, we had been messaging through the week and it was arranged I'd park and head straight to his apartment. Upon exiting the car, I did just that, greeted at the door by a smiling Roger after I had knocked.

"Richard, come in please" he said motioning me inside the threshold and towards the hallway that led to his living room.

"You remember Albert?" he asked, knowing full well I did, as we rounded the corner into the living room where the 78-year-old neighbor was sitting on one of the couches Roger had in his unit.

"Off course I do," I said as I smiled at Albert, a grin -- almost replicating relief -- growing on his face as he saw us enter the room.

"Richard, you're here!" he exclaimed, before patting the cushion located next to him, "here come have a seat."

One thing I had learned over my years as a closeted cock sucker was that older men turned me on, it seemed I became sluttier the older a person was. Which explained why I did exactly what was suggested and sat next to Albert on the couch.

Immediately upon sitting I could smell not just the aftershave that Albert had on, but that certain smell older people get, it was intoxicating, it was erotic, and it was turning me on. I glanced towards the shorts Albert was wearing and could immediately see the bulge in them -- it was obvious he had been waiting for this moment to come again. Glancing at his face I could see he was watching me; he had seen me looking, and he seemed a lot more comfortable with the idea than last week.

I turned my head and looked at Roger, he had the same grin on his face, giving the same impression as his neighbor, that they had been looking forward to this moment to come again.

Reaching my hand out I started to rub Alberts manhood through his shorts, he immediately closed his eyes and rolled his head backwards on the head rest of the couch, a soft moan escaping his lips. I started to rub harder through the fabric... until Roger spoke up.

"Oh Richard. Stop." I did as I was instructed and looked at Roger a little worried.

"We have some other plans tonight." He continued. A worried look must have crossed my face, beside me Albert stood from his sitting position, I sat frozen looking at Roger wondering what they may have had in mind.

Roger continued to explain that during the week he and Albert had shared a couple of things they'd like to try and do now they have a willing participant for them to try on.

I began to hesitate that I don't do Anal yet, Roger and Albert both laughed in unison as they both assured me that was not on their radar, this somewhat putting my mind at ease but still on edge wondering what they may have in mind.

"Sit back on the couch," Albert instructed, I did as I was told and slid my way back onto the couch.

Albert stood there looking at me as he lifted his shirt over his head, tossing it on the floor beside him. He soon placed his thumbs into the waistband of his shorts and slid them to the ground stepping out of them -- his half hard shaft now exposed.

Roger started to move; my eyes shifted to him as I watched him effectively do the same thing until he too was standing with his growing erection on display.

They both then took the step or so from their standing positions to where I was on the couch, as Albert lifted my shirt, Roger pulled at my shorts as he did, he explained that first we are all going to start naked.

Being the cock slut, I was seeing these two older cocks on display had my own cock fully erect and excited to see what they had planned for the evening.

Once we were all naked and I was back to my position sitting on the couch, Albert stepped onto the couch, one foot either side of me and his shaft and balls the perfect height for my face, he hovered it near my mouth.

I looked at him, knowing what he wanted, parting my lips and offering my mouth and hungry throat to him -- he didn't need a second invite immediately placing the tip of his cock inside my mouth and slowly pushing forward to introduce more into it as he went.

After a couple moments of his shaft being in my throat he'd slowly withdraw it, giving me a moment to breath before he would again enter his cock into my mouth and throat, this time with a little bit more force behind his entry -- he'd keep it in my throat longer before withdrawing it and repeating the process.

"You like my old dick, don't you?" Albert asked with his cock buried in my throat.

"Mmm...hmmm..." or the best version of it I could muster while trying to speak around his shaft that I could.

This seemed to be all the encouragement he needed as he started to slide the full length of his manhood in and out of my throat, faster and harder than he had been, there was no time to get my breath back unless I was breathing through my nose.

I love it... every second of it. Having this older mans shaft the sliding in and out of my whore throat, my slut saliva covering every inch of his cock and having no real say in the matter.

Then things changed.

While riding high with euphoria as my throat was being used by the almost 80-year-old next door neighbor, I felt a strange sensation, something I had not felt in a while, at first, I couldn't put my finger on what exactly it was that I was feeling. And then a slight wiggle made everything clearer in my mind.

I felt the wiggle of the tongue, Roger's tongue, on the underside of my shaft. As I was sitting there with a nice hard cock in my mouth my drinking buddy who all of this had started with had built up the courage to drop to his knees and take the tip of my own shaft in his mouth.

It took every ounce of self-control I had to not blow then and there. Through all my times playing around with other men I had only been sucked maybe twice, and here some guy who was just a 'regular guy' a couple weeks ago now had my cock in his mouth.

Albert was enjoying my new found moans that were attempting to escape my lips, both with his cock penetrating my throat and with my own penetrating Rogers who was taking more of my shaft somewhat hesitantly into his mouth, his tongue swirling around what was in his mouth while his cheeks sucked massaging the parts of my cock that weren't getting the attention of his tongue.

The sweet beads built up on Alberts forehead as he again picked up the speed, depth and force in which he was entering my helpless throat, stuck in its place on the back of the couch, I could feel his effort he was putting into thrusting into my throat, and I loved it.

A few moments of our newfound momentum passed, I was slowly lifting my hips thrusting into the mouth of Roger, helping him take more of me as his neighbor Albert was certainly nearing his climax.

With a few thrusts that felt like he was a jackhammer breaking up concrete Albert soon placed his hands on the back of my neck and entered my throat as deep as he could one last time, this time letting out an audible groan as his legs started shaking and waves of warm cum exploded from his ball sack down my hungry throat -- after gagging a little on the amount of cum it was soon swallowed.

The feeling of this older gentlemen blowing his load down my throat was exhilarating, such a feeling that my own balls erupted into my friend Rogers mouth. I had tried to warn him, but it was a pointless attempt with Alberts cock unloading into my mouth at the same time.

I heard Roger choke at first, I felt bad that he hadn't gotten a warning.

As Albert finally withdrew his cock from my mouth and stepped to the side of the couch, I saw the familiar face of Roger appear above me, I opened my mouth to apologize for the lack of warning before I exploded -- as my mouth opened to speak his mouth opened -- my entire load that I had unleashed into this mouth and throat was returned to me, directly from his mouth into mine.

Apparently, he wasn't up to swallowing yet, which is fine each to their own, but this guy had kept it in his mouth and had just filled mine with my own cum. I had never done this before, I was confused, caught off guard, and had never thought of it -- but the moment seemed hot, my sluttiness was at an all time high so I swallowed, licked my lips and made a "mmm" sound.

Roger immediately had a grin on his face, he seemed satisfied, he looked me in the eyes and then looked at his still rock-hard cock -- his was the only one that hadn't been serviced yet -- and I was in the mood to make sure that was about to change.

Instead of my face being fucked, I almost assaulted my friend Roger, pouncing my mouth on his dick as I immediately took the whole length of his shaft into my whore throat.

"Oh shit" he immediately groaned as I placed my hands on his buttocks to pull him deeper into my throat. I held him there.

I started to move my head as hard and fast as I could across the length of his shaft, I wanted his cock in my throat, I wanted his load -- my third of the day -- down my throat, and I wanted it now.

As he joined my rhythm the sounds were radiating as his cock would hit my throats limit, letting out a little gag sound as he pulled backwards and would thrust again.

We continued this for what seemed only a minute before he placed his hands on the sides of my head and started to pump my mouth furiously.

Within seconds his load began flooding my throat, I swallowed every drop before he slowly pulled out with a satisfied grin.

"Football again next week?" Roger asked. Albert immediately agreed to it -- and I was not far behind.