Role Play Ch. 01

Story Info
Gay male answers CL ad about role play.
1.8k words
4.42
5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bk3rd
bk3rd
10 Followers

I had answered his "Role Play for Sub" ad in CL. I was to be a cable technician called to resolve his cable issues. And when I didn't fix it; I would be made to service him. After I got to his place I called to tell him I had arrived to work on his equipment...

He came to the gate to let me in and I followed him up the stairs to his apartment. After briefly pretending to look at his cable box I told him I couldn't fix his cable today because I had forgotten the equipment needed to diagnose the problem. That of course resulted in his demand that I suck his cock or else he'd report me and get me fired. He sat down in his easy chair and motioned me to come over to him. Standing in front of him I watched as he pulled his shorts down to his ankles. His cock was not huge but it was hard. I looked at him, making eye contact. He shifted his gaze to his cock obviously expecting me to start sucking him off. I obediently got down on my knees between his thighs. Leaning forward I took his cock in my mouth and began sucking. At first I only took his cock into my mouth as far as the back of my throat. For a while he was content to let me suck his cock only but then he wanted more and started pushing my head down until I had to take his cock down my throat. I began to gag as he forced it deep into my throat. I was running out of breath before he relented and allowed me to pull back so that I could breathe. Then he started thrusting in and out until suddenly he exploded, filling my mouth with his warm thick cum. I wanted to pull off and spit it out but he held me on his still pulsing cock until I finally swallowed. There was so much cum I had to swallow several times before got it all. Finally he pushed me off his cock. That session ended with him telling me that I still needed to fix his cable. I agreed to return at 7 the next day. I did not actually go back the next day. Three days later I got a text.

"My cable is still not fixed. No sound. I'll be home at 7 pm. I expect you be here @ 7! And you had better have everything needed to get my cable system fixed!"

I told him I would be there and would get him up and running. As before I called to let him know I had arrived to work on his equipment. Again he came to the gate to let me in and I followed him up to his apartment, my cock already hard in anticipation of being "forced" to service him when I was again unable to resolve his cable problem. "The problem is with this switch. It's shorted out, preventing the sound from getting to your set."

"I don't care about your excuses. Just fix it! It's been 4 days since I called and I still don't have any sound."

"Well there is a problem. Ordinarily I'd replace your box with a new one, but there has been a system wide upgrade to new boxes and we've run out. It'll be weeks before new boxes are received."

"Bull shit, get it fixed now or else I report you."

I told him I couldn't afford to be reported because it would get me fired. Of course I knew what he would then demand. He was standing there rubbing his cock through his pants, looking at me with a smirk. I could see the shape of his hard cock straining to be released.

When I did not respond he stepped forward saying, "On your knees cocksucker." And he pushed me down before him. He pulled my face into his crotch. I could feel the hardness of his cock, the heat radiating through the cloth, even the wetness of precum. Loosening his belt he dropped his trousers revealing his thick hard naked cock just inches from my lips. I could see the glistening precum coming from the tip. "Lick it," he demanded.

I had to. After all that was my role! Tentatively I licked his cock head. The precum warm and slick on my tongue.

"Kiss It."

I took just the knob of his dick between my lips. I heard him moan softly as my lips gently, hungrily wrapped around his cock head. He thrust his cock forward into my mouth. Instinctively I used my tongue to play with his cock shaft.

"That's right cocksucker play with my dick, use your tongue."

His cock felt good in my mouth, hard, slick, smooth. I was salivating so much I had to suckle his cock to keep from drooling all over my chin. That brought a louder moan from him. "Oh yeah you whore, suck that cock hard. You love sucking that dick don't you?" He only let me suck for a moment before he pulled his cock out of my mouth making a loud sucking sound. He stepped out of his trousers and over to his large cushy chair. "Crawl over here faggot and get your mouth back on my cock!"

On my hands and knees I obeyed, crawling the few feet between us until I was between his legs looking up past his sloppy wet dick, looking into his eyes.

"You like sucking my cock don't you? You know you do, admit it." When I didn't immediately answer he bitch slapped the side of my head. "Say it faggot. Tell me how much you like sucking cock."

"Yeah, I like sucking cock."

Another bitch slap. "It's 'Yes sir, I like sucking cock.' you cum slut."

"Sir, yes sir. I like sucking cock."

"Good boy, get back to it. And keep looking at me while I let you enjoy the privilege of having my hard fat cock in your mouth." As he lay back in his chair I could see in his eyes the pleasure he took in dominating me, in humiliating me. I expected to suck him off, to get another load of his warm, thick, sweet cum.

But he stopped me, pushing me off his hard cock. "Stand up and take off all your clothes. Everything, shoes, socks, everything."

"What?"

Standing up himself he said, "You heard me cocksucker. Take off your clothes." And he slapped me with his hard wet cock.

Sitting back I took off my shoes and socks. Then I stood up to take off my shirt, trousers and under ware. He walked around behind me and abruptly pushed me forward causing me to flop onto the arm of his chair. My bare ass was exposed to whatever he had in mind. I felt him pressing between my ass cheeks. Pressing with his cock; hard and wet, leaking precum. As he rubbed his cock on my hole a groan escaped my lips. Never had I ever felt anything like this. He kept rubbing spreading his precum all over my asshole. I was quietly moaning with this, till now, unknown pleasure.

"Slut likes having her pussy teased don't you bitch?"

I could only groan in ecstasy.

"Yeah, I thought you'd like it. Want me to fuck you bitch?"

Oh god, as much as being teased felt amazing I did not want to be fucked. No way could I take a cock in my ass, even one no bigger than his. "No, you can't fuck me. Your cock will split me open!"

"Oh, then bitch wants me to quit? Wants me to stop rubbing my hard cock on her pussy?"

I didn't know what to say. It felt so good. I didn't want it to stop. "Please don't stop. It feels so good!"

"Ok, but you know if I don't stop I'm going to fuck your tight little boy pussy don't you?"

"Oh god, don't stop, don't fuck me, don't stop."

He didn't stop, he kept rubbing, teasing and slowly started pushing his hard cock into my asshole. It was all I could do to not yell but even as he entered me with that thick hard cock the pain began to subside; to become pleasurable.

Then he said, "I'm gonna stop bitch. I wouldn't want to force you into something you don't want!"

"Please, please don't stop. Fuck me, fuck me please."

"Oh, so my little faggot does like it! She wants my hard cock deep in her pussy, don't you?

"Mmmmmm"

"Say it bitch. Tell me you want me to fuck you."

"Yes, I'm your bitch, please fuck me, fuck my pussy, fill me with your seed. Breed me please." He continued fucking me as I continued moaning in pleasure. Slowly at first but gradually faster until with one last deep thrust he held his cock deep, pulsing, pulsing, spewing cum deep in my pussy.

After a while he pulled his softening cock from my ass [my pussy!] and I rolled over onto my back as he said, "From now on you are my whore, my personal cocksucker. No need to play "fix my cable" anymore. Do you understand?" He expected a reply.

"Yes sir I understand."

"What do you understand? Say it bitch."

"Sir I understand. I am your whore, your bitch. I am your personal cocksucker."

"And why is that bitch?" I didn't know what he meant, what he expected for an answer. "It's because you ARE a cocksucker. You ARE a cum sucking faggot. And I am your master. Now repeat that."

"Yes sir Master, I am a cocksucker, a faggot. I am your cum sucking slave."

With that he stood up, towering above me. "Open."

I opened my mouth for his cock which he shoved down my throat, gagging me. Tears welled up in my eyes. He held it deep in my throat until I ran out of breath, he felt me begin to panic and still he held it down my throat, finally he pulled back until I could breathe.

"That's good bitch. You take it for as long as I want it." He began to face fuck me, thrusting his cock in and out, deep down my throat, now quicker. "Take it bitch, suck it all down, swallow!" He came again, thick, hot. Two, three, times, down my throat, in my mouth. It was sweet, I swallowed as fast as I could but some did dribble down my chin. He pulled out and slumped down into his chair, pulling my face back into his crotch. "Clean me up cocksucker." Dutifully I took his now completely soft cock into my mouth, sucking the last bit of cum from his dick, licking the shaft until it was clean. "Not bad bitch. I think I'll keep you."

bk3rd
bk3rd
10 Followers