Role Play with a Cheerleader

Story Info
Description of a cheerleader role play fantasy that I have.
860 words
3.72
7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrsterygor
mrsterygor
330 Followers

I'm going to describe a role play fantasy that I have on a regular basis. I have actually had it ever since I was eighteen years old. Anyone who has read my erotic stories on Literotica is well aware that I have a cheerleader fetish. I even posted a personal story that described that fetish in great detail. In this story, I'm going to describe what a role play fantasy would be like for me.

I hope someday that I can have sex with a woman that is dressed exactly like a college cheerleader. She doesn't have to have any past experience. She just needs to show up & wear a uniform that is typically worn by beautiful college aged cheerleaders. And I want her to keep the miniskirt on at all times in order to maintain that fantasy & see the fetish I've had reach its full potential.

When we're in a private room together, I want to see her pull that miniskirt up for me, & I want to stare at her spankies. There would not be any panties or thongs on underneath them. Blue or violet are my main preference when it comes to the bloomers that cheerleaders wear on the football field, basketball court, during cheerleader competitions, or in pornographic movies. I can't really explain why I have always preferred cheerleader briefs in those colors. I just know that one of those particular colors would undoubtedly turn me on the most.

If she knows any stunts, I would love to see her perform them for me. With and without her bloomers on. I definitely enjoy seeing a woman's pussy get revealed as the miniskirt climbs up her legs and allows me to stare at the erogenous zone that gets me excited & that gets me harder than any other one does.

Then, once we're past the ogling stage, I want her to remove her cheerleader sneakers. Then I would want her to get on the bed & pull her miniskirt up for me. And once that happens, I want to pull her briefs right off of her legs & toss them beside her on the bed. I always get a kick out of watching pornographic videos & seeing the guy pull off the cheerleader's bloomers for her. So naturally, I want to pull the briefs off of her myself & be able to reach her pussy after removing the one thing that separates me from that pink pleasure center.

And then, with the spankies laying beside her, I plan to turn my attention to her shaven pussy. And then... I want to place my fingers on her crotch, lower my head, & eat her out. I hope to taste her sweet juices as I play with her clit & while I kiss & lick her warm pink lips. I hope that I can hear her moan as I'm caressing her pussy with my mouth & a few of my fingers. I love giving cunnilingus more than any other sexual act, including vaginal intercourse, & I hope to be able to eat out a beautiful & sexy cheerleader someday.

Once I've finished tasting her & pushing her to orgasm, I want to pull that cheerleader top up and off of her & massage her boobs with my hands & mouth. Pussy and ass are my favorite body parts on a woman, but a woman with a great rack also gets me deeply aroused. And then, once I've finished getting her nipples perky & erect, I want to remove my clothes, push myself inside that cheerleader, & begin to fuck her.

As we have sex, preferably in the doggystyle position, I want the sex to be rough. I want to see her miniskirt bounce up and down while I'm inside of her. I want to hear her moan as I increase the pace. I want to feel like this is the best vaginal intercourse that I have ever had. I definitely hope it can be exactly like I regularly envision to be.

And when we're finally done, I want to see her reaction when I have an orgasm that is so powerful that I'm able to climax for several seconds. And I want to see how she reacts when I cum, wherever that may be. It doesn't have to be inside her. It doesn't necessarily have to be on her miniskirt or inside of her bloomers. I just want to see the reaction she has when I orgasm & release waves of cum to show her how successful she was at sexually arousing me & fulfilling a fantasy that I have had for many years.

I hope everything that is appealing about this fetish & this sexual fantasy can be completely fulfilled someday. I would even be willing to pay a woman to fly out &/or drive within a few hours of where I live & do this kind of role play for me for one day. Only time will tell if fate will be on my side. I welcome any feedback & constructive criticism on this particular story & my role play fantasy. Thanks for reading, everyone!

mrsterygor
mrsterygor
330 Followers