Role Playing Ch. 05: The Boss, Dinner

Story Info
Wife goes to dinner with the boss.
2k words
4.58
15.6k
16

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ROLE PLAYING 5, THE BOSS

My wife and I have done a number of role-playing scenarios where we pretend to be different people, resulting in some exciting sex. This time I was pretending to be her boss and had invited her for dinner.

"Thank you for going to dinner with me." I (the boss) said. "My wife is with her sick mother and I've been eating left-overs and TV dinners for a month. I go out for dinner at greasy-spoons but miss having company."

She said, "Well, I'm pleased to be company for you, but I do need to get home to my husband and kids. I told him I'd be working late, but he may get worried."

The boss, "What would he worry about?"

She, "He's the jealous type. He doesn't like me being out with other people, even my girlfriends."

He, "That's kind of chauvinistic, isn't it. I'll bet he goes out with his friends and work associates."

She, "Well, yes, but I don't mind. He loves me and takes good care of me."

We had dinner and talked about work and other unimportant things. I began to notice that her blouse was gaping open a little and I could see the top of her breasts above her bra. It was a flimsy bra and it was a little loose, so it would fall away from one of her breasts when she was leaning forward a certain way. I was hoping to get a glimpse of her tit. I wondered if she knew she was giving such a show.

I bought a second bottle of wine and she drank her share, getting tipsy as the evening progressed. We were soon laughing at each other's jokes and stories and having a good time. Her blouse kept gaping open and I was entranced looking at her pretty breasts. She went to the rest room and when she came back, she had left another button undone on her blouse, so I got even more of a show. I caught one glimpse of the areola of one of her breasts and had to be careful to not be too obvious about where my eyes were focused. I thought maybe she was too naïve to realize what she was doing. That was fine with me. I liked watching her pink, heaving breasts held by the flimsy bra. I had the start of a good erection.

I paid the dinner bill and we were getting up to go home when I suggested, "Do you like to dance. There's a band in the lounge, we could dance a few numbers before going home. I'm having such a good time; I don't want the evening to end so soon."

She said, "My husband will be upset if I'm late."

I said, "Text him and tell him you'll be late."

"What should I tell him?"

"Make something up. Tell him you are working late."

She thought a moment and said, "He knows I don't have job where I work late."

I said, "Tell him you are working on a special project." Then I said, "Or just tell him you are having dinner with the boss to discuss a promotion. We're doing nothing to hide."

She asked, "Are we talking about a promotion?"

I said, "We can be."

She understood my inference.

She agreed to a couple of dances. We got a booth in the lounge and ordered drinks. The band had a crooner singing love songs and such, so we danced a few with me holding her close.

I pulled her into me and got a little bold and put my hand on her waist, then moved it lower to the top of the curve of her ass. She didn't object.

After a few dances, we were sitting in the booth, enjoying more alcohol. I leaned over and gave her a light kiss on the lips. When she didn't object, I pulled her into a more passionate kiss. She blushed and pulled away. "I shouldn't let you do that. I'm a married woman."

I said, "We're friends, that's all. I enjoy your company. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

After a moment, when she didn't move away, I pulled her in again and kissed her more passionately. She responded. She said, "I feel like I did the first time I let a guy kiss me."

I kissed her again and then we danced some more. This time, she wrapped her arms around my neck and I pulled her closer. I slid my leg between hers as we danced and had my hand at the top of her behind.

I got us another drink and we went back to the booth. We didn't dance for a while; we were necking pretty heavily. At one point, I reached into the front of her blouse and slid my hand down the front of her bra to feel her hard little nipple. She sighed and kissed me passionately while I did that. My other hand unhooked her bra through the back of her blouse. It had only one clasp and was easy to pop loose. I now had free access to both of her pretty breasts and her two magnificent nipples. I started to lean down to kiss them, but she stopped me. "Not here, people are watching."

I asked, "What do we care. We don't know any of these people." We were in the back of the lounge and the few people who were there were preoccupied with each other or the band. I unbuttoned another button on her blouse and could now see the titties that I had longed to see all evening.

She said, "You said something about a promotion."

I replied, "Yes. Let's keep discussing it." I was wondering how far she would let me go. I said to her, "I'm married, but there's nothing wrong with having a few perks along with all the responsibility of my job."

She giggled and said, "You need to behave yourself. You'll get in trouble."

I said, "Can I trust you to keep quiet?"

She said, "What's in it for me?"

I said, "If we don't stop, you may be surprised at what ends up in 'it' for you."

I was feeling under her skirt and was having trouble getting past her pantyhose. I rubbed her legs and had my hand over her crotch, trying to make progress when she said she had to go to the ladies' room.

When she came back, we got up to dance again. I quickly noticed that her bra was gone. I could look down her front and see her cute little titties poking against the material of her blouse. When I moved my hand down to her ass, I noticed that the ridge of her panties was gone. I could feel the folds of her ass through her skirt. She had removed her panties. It was my lucky day, I thought.

We went back into the booth and I began to kiss her and feel-her-up again. My hands were all over her tits for a while, but I had to get at what she had under her skirt. I felt the smooth skin of her bare thighs and then reached the top of her legs. I probed a finger into the folds of her pussy and found her to be very wet and hot. I slipped two fingers into her vagina and she responded by putting more excitement into our kisses. I finger-fucked her while we continued to neck in the booth. I didn't care if anyone saw us.

I pumped my hand in and out of her cunt and she twisted and turned her hips to add to the stimulation she was getting. She was soon panting and I could tell when she had an orgasm by the tensing of her muscles and the flow of fluid from her vagina. She was gasping and panting.

She asked, "Have I earned a promotion."

I said, "You are doing very well."

She said, "Let me suck your cock." She was ready to give me head right there in the lounge. I knew that was chancy so I got up, left a tip and we walked outside to the parking lot. We walked across the lot to where I had parked.

I unlocked my car and let her in the passenger side. By the time I got in the driver's side, she had removed her blouse and was leaning over me. She undid my belt and with my help, we pulled my pants down to my knees. I had a nice hard prick waiting for her. She attacked it like she was starving, licking me and then taking my cock in her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down. She was getting me deeper and deeper into her throat. It felt really good. It didn't take me long. With her enthusiastic help, I was soon coming in her mouth. She slurped-up my cum and licked my prick clean. I leaned back in the seat and enjoyed the feeling of her mouth cleaning my cock. She was fingering herself, rubbing her clit with her fingers, getting herself off.

I turned off the dome light in the car and went around to her side and opened the door. I pulled her legs toward me as I dropped to my knees. I put my face in her crotch. She was soaked with her juices. I licked her clit vigorously, making her come and then probed her cunt-hole with my tongue. I put a finger on her asshole and pushed in a bit while I ate her out. She gushed her female honey on my face. She was jerking and had lost control of her body. She tensed and experienced a powerful orgasm. She wrapped her legs around my head tightly and pulled my face into her crotch so I couldn't move. She tasted wonderful.

My cock had revived and I wanted to fuck her. I held her hand to help her out of the car. I leaned her over the hood of the car and lifted her skirt from behind. I undid my trousers and let them fall to my knees. I aimed my rigid prick at her ass and slid it into her pussy with one easy stroke. She gasped when I pushed all the way in.

I said, "I don't have a condom with me. Are you on the pill?"

She said, "No, but it's okay. Do me bareback. Let's take a chance."

I knew I should be careful, but the thought of getting her pregnant added to the thrill. I concentrated on fucking her. I was hot and pushed into her forcefully. She lifted her ass, taking everything I could give her. Seeing her leaning on the hood of the car with her beautiful bare back lit by the lights in the parking lot, was unforgettable. I wanted her to be naked, so I pulled out and pulled her skirt to the ground and put my cock back inside her. Now I was fucking this naked woman from behind and for the first time, I looked around and saw another couple watching us from a few yards away. I looked at them. They were fondling each other and I knew the guy was going to get laid once they got home.

My office-mate (wife) stood and turned around to face me. She spread her legs and lifted herself up onto the car so I could fuck her from the front. I kissed her and our open mouths tried to swallow the other's tongues. It felt so good having my cock inside this woman. We've had some passionate sex, but this was one of our best fucks ever. She squeezed my cock inside her tight pussy. When I finally shot my semen into her fertile womb, she gasped and jerked in her final orgasm. She was out of breath and her skin was shiny with perspiration. I was proud of myself for fucking her so well. She makes me so hot that I just want to overwhelm her with orgasms.

After a minute to cool down, I pulled away from my naked wife.

"Do I get a promotion?" She coyly asked.

I thought for a moment and said, "Yes, but I'd like you to come home with me so we can discuss a few details."

She asked, "But my husband is waiting for me? What about him?"

I said, "Fuck him."

She smiled and said, "Oh, I'm going to."