Role Playing Ch. 07: Auditioning

Story Info
She auditions for a role as an actress.
3.7k words
4.7
9k
13

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ROLE PLAYING 7-AUDITION

My wife and I were doing another role-playing adventure. This one was her idea.

I was sitting at a desk in an office, pretending to be a film executive. I was in a typical office with a desk, executive chair, a coffee table, couch and two chairs against either side wall. It was Friday night and we were in an office where I worked. It was on the fifth floor of the building. It was one of those glass walled buildings. When the lights were on at night, everything inside was visible to the outside world. While our building was empty, there were a few lights on in buildings across the street. I could see people moving around, custodians and late-workers.

A young woman (my wife pretending to be an aspiring actress) opened the door. "Mr. Daniels?" She asked.

"Come in. What can I do for you, young lady?" I replied.

She: "I was told I could talk to you about opportunities for actresses."

Me: "Well it's pretty late, but I can take a few minutes."

She: "Thank you. I saw the lights on and just took a chance that you would be here. The security guard downstairs was very nice."

Me: "Come in and sit down, please. Let me take your coat."

She handed me her raincoat and I observed the shape of her figure and the clothes she was wearing. She wore a sweater, slacks, heeled shoes, and had nice earrings and a necklace. Her hair was loose over her shoulders. She sat.

Me: "What is your name?"

She: "Gladys, Gladys Sommers." (Not her real name, of course).

She continued, "I've been trying to get a break into acting and I saw your name on the internet as a talent agency."

Me: "That's right. We find talent and refer promising actors and actresses to film and stage companies for work."

She: "That's great. I hope you can help me. I have a degree in drama and would like to get into the business. I'm fairly new in town and haven't had any luck getting started."

Me: "I think you've come to the right place. Would you stand up and turn around so I can get a look at you?"

She hesitated, but stood up and turned around. I liked her figure. She seemed to have nice-sized breasts and a firm ass.

She: "Would you like me to recite some lines or try a part or something?"

Me: "That's not necessary. With your degree, I'm sure you have more than enough acting skill for what we need. In some of our films, the dialogue doesn't matter much anyway. The parts are for method actresses."

She went to sit down but I said, "I do need to see more of what you look like. You have a beautiful face and nice hair. Let me look at your legs."

She: "Excuse me?"

Me: "I need to see your legs, so remove your slacks for me."

She: "No. I want to be an actress, not a model or a dancer."

Me: "Gladys, honey. We find talent for adult films."

She: "Porn? I'm in the wrong place. That's not what I'm looking for."

She paused and reached into her purse for a hanky and dabbed her eyes. She seemed to be crying.

Me: "We do find talent for some regular films too."

She, sobbing: "That's what I'm looking for, anything. I've tried every talent agency in the city and can't even get an appointment. They say there are thousands of girls like me looking for work." She continued to ramble between her sobs. "I spent four years of college learning drama. I'm sure I can be a good actress, but I just need a chance."

Me: "I see a lot of young women like you who just need a chance. Unfortunately, it's like they say, there is a lot of competition. Everyone is looking for someone that has special qualities. Someone who has 'it'."

She: "That can be me. I just need a chance."

Me: "Well, despite all the supposedly liberal attitudes in today's society, people still want to see attractive people, attractive women in particular, so your looks are important."

She: "I understand. I work out and try to keep in shape. I take good care of my hair and complexion."

Me: "I can see that. You have beautiful skin and hair and your face is very pretty."

She: "Thank you."

I took a photo of her with my phone.

Me: "If you want to be considered for a wide range of roles, it will be necessary to show more of your natural appearance. Okay?"

She: "Well, I guess so."

Me: "Fine. I don't want this to seem like the stereotypical interview where the actress ends up on the couch, but I do need to see what you look like. I would like to see your legs. What do you think?"

She: "Okay. I know I'll have to do some publicity photos in bathing suits and such."

She proceeded to remove her slacks. She turned away from me, which gave me a nice view of her panty-covered ass. She had a nice, firm, butt. When she had removed her slacks, she put her shoes back on over the stockings that she wore and turned around to model for me in her stockings and panties.

Me: "Wow! You do have nice legs. You must work out to stay in such good shape."

She: "I do. I go to the gym six days a week and I jog a few miles every week."

Me: "Okay, Now show me what you look like without that sweater on."

She: "I think that's going a little too far. Maybe I should try somewhere else."

I motioned to the door, indicating she could leave. The tears came again.

She: "Please Mr. Daniels. Just give me a chance." Through her sobs she said, "My daddy will be really pissed after he paid all that money for me to go to college. He was unhappy when I majored in drama instead of something more practical. I have over fifty-thousand dollars in student loans that I have to repay. Please give me a chance."

Me: "We have referred a number of girls like you, well not as good-looking and poised as you, to roles in movies. They are 'B movies' that go straight to TV or syndication. You've probably seen some of our clients on the Hallmark Channel or NETFLIX."

She: "I thought you said you did adult films."

Me: "We do a lot of that too. When I saw how good looking you were, I thought about how popular you could be. I'm sorry to have presumed such a thing. I can see you are looking for something different."

She: "I don't want to come-across like I'm better than anyone else."

Me: "Right. You know, many of those ladies in the adult industry make quite a bit of money, more than traditional actresses."

She: "Really?"

Me: "Oh yes. And, the studios make almost as many adult flicks as regular movies, it seems."

She: "I would be so embarrassed to do something like that."

Me: "I don't know if you have much experience with men, but in adult films, women get paid for doing what they do with their boyfriends for free."

She: "There are some gross things on those films."

Me: "So you've watched them?

She: "A few times."

Me: "With your significant other?"

She: "My boyfriend gets turned on by some of that stuff."

Me: "Don't you get turned on by some of it too?"

She meekly replied, "Some of it, but not the explicit stuff."

Me: "If you don't mind my asking, what type of things do you like. I like to get input from regular folks about what they like."

She: "Well, I like the girl-girl scenes and I get turned on by him getting turned on watching people have all kinds of kinky and dirty sex."

Me: "I'll bet he's fantasizing about you doing some of those things."

She: "Probably so. He really likes it when I do some of what's in the movies to him."

She: "I can't believe we are talking about this. I would never appear in a film like that."

Me: "Why not?"

She: "I'm afraid someone I know will see it. What if my parents would see it?"

Me: "Well, the supposedly nice people you know won't admit to watching porn and who cares about the not-so-nice people. How can they criticize someone for being in stuff that they watch. If your dad watched porn, do you think he'd tell you?"

She: "I see your point. Anyway, it's not for me."

Me: "Okay, back to talking about your career. Can I get you to take off your blouse?"

She: "I told you I'm not interested in those type of movies."

Me: "You misunderstand. I sure you've seen that even the most famous actresses do topless scenes."

She: "You want me to get topless?"

Me: "Well, yes. We could say you don't do nude scenes, but that might limit your opportunities. I need to vouch for what you look like. My reputation would be ruined if I referred an actress and she had stretch marks, ugly tattoos or an outie or something like that."

She looked at me for a moment and yielded to my request. She pulled her sweater over her head and then unhooked her bra, letting her breasts spring free. She had beautiful breasts, no implants, no marks or tattoos. I walked over by her and looked at them closely. I pinched one, then the other nipple to make them poke out to their fullest. I rubbed her shoulders and her back to remove the imprint of her bra. I held her breasts in my hand like I was weighing them.

She said, "I guess it's cold in here." Referring to her hard nipples.

I sat in one of the chairs and motioned for her to come stand beside me. I turned her around, gently touching her skin here and there, on her back, her stomach, her thigh. I pulled her panties down off her butt, so I could see the curve of her ass. She had pale, soft, beautiful skin. I gently stroked her bare butt. She didn't object.

I put my fingers inside the waistband of her panties and pulled them down her legs. She shivered a bit as I pulled them to her knees and then let them fall to her feet. She was still wearing stockings and shoes. I turned her a bit.

Me: "You have hair on your vagina, which is very popular with many people who watch our videos."

I fluffed her bush, running my fingers through her public hair. My index finger reached into her folds and found her clitoris. I put my finger on it and massaged her slowly. She let out a sigh and I continued. I reached down and pulled her panties off her foot. She lifted one foot, then the other to let me strip her. I returned my finger to her folds and delved deeper into her treasures. My finger found her opening and slipped inside her. She gasped with my invasion, but spread her legs a bit to improve my access. I inserted a second finger and began to pump in and out of her. She was wet and very warm and her skin flushed with my touch. My other hand roamed around her body, touching her ass, her back, then her breasts.

I went to my desk and got a small vibrator from a drawer and returned to the chair and resumed running my hands over her soft skin. I turned her toward me and took one of her nipples in my mouth. She dropped down onto my lap, spreading her legs outside of mine. With her legs spread, her cunt was wide-open for me. While I finger-fucked her, my face was rubbing on her breasts. I pulled her head down and kissed her. Our mouths opened and we swirled our tongues together. Then, I took the vibrator from my pocket, turned it on and touched her clitoris with the tip. She reacted immediately. I felt her tense-up and her breathing deepened. She was coming. The juices flowed out of her onto my hand. I proceeded to put the vibrator inside her and turned the speed up. She continued to move her hips and lost control of her body to the vibrations on her delicate parts. She was having a powerful orgasm.

I stopped and we paused a moment to let her catch her breath. Gladys was embarrassed that she had lost control, but was still in the after-glow of a powerful orgasm.

I asked her, "Have you ever used a vibrator before?"

She said, "Not like that. I have neck massage device that I've used a couple of times, but nothing like what you did. I feel like a slut."

I said, "That's ridiculous. Most women in America use vibrators and dildos and react just like you did. It's part of the pleasure of being a woman, to have orgasms like you did." She blushed.

I continued, "Your pussy is very attractive. Along with your looks and your body, you'd be a star."

She said, "But I told you I don't want to do those types of movies." She liked the compliment, though; I could tell.

Me: "Well, you might change your mind and there may be some soft-core films that would interest you, so it would be a good idea for me to further audition you so if an opportunity arises, I'll know you are up for it."

She: "You seem to be up for it, yourself." She had grabbed my dick through my pants.

Me: "Have you ever given head?"

She: "Given head??"

Me: "Have you ever sucked your boyfriend's cock, given him a blow-job?"

She: "Well I have a couple times."

Me: "How many guys have you blown, Gladys?"

She: "Wouldn't you like to know?" (Actually, I would like to know.)

Me: "Well, show me how you do it in case they want someone for a video."

She: "In case, huh. The women all suck cocks in the videos I've seen."

She got off my lap and helped me take off my pants, socks and shoes. I sat there with a huge hard-on, waiting for her to audition as a cocksucker. She started by licking my cock on the top and underneath where it is really sensitive. Then she took the end of my cock in her mouth and began to move up and down with my cock in her mouth.

Me: "Do you know how to 'deep throat'?"

She didn't answer with words, but proceeded to suck more and more of my cock into her throat. After a few tries, she had my dick all the way in her mouth. Her nose nestled in my public hair while she held my dick captive. She was really good and I was close to coming. I grabbed my phone from the desk and took a 'selfie' of her with my cock down her throat.

I noticed some movement in the building across the street. I could see two people standing at one of the windows watching us. The possibility of being watched added to the excitement of what we were doing. I know Gladys saw the same thing I did.

She continued to suck me. She finally pulled off and asked, "How was that?"

Me: "Fantastic."

She: "What else do I need to show you?"

I said, "You are a very gifted and talented actress. Not many women have what you have."

She said, "That's BS. I think all women have pussies and can suck a dick."

Me: "But knowing how to use what you have is a special skill."

She giggled. I said, "There is one more bit of acting I need to see."

She, laughing again, "What's that?"

Me: "A big part of many of our videos is how the woman reacts when she's in heat, during intercourse. Most of them fake orgasms with a lot of whining and such. The camera focuses on their face while they are getting eaten or laid. It's rare to find someone who knows what it's like to have an orgasm and can portray that to the camera. You seem to be able to portray your pleasure in a sensuous way."

I led her over to the couch and had her recline. I took off my shirt and looked at her almost nude body. She still wore her stockings. I took her shoes off. I moved over to my desk and grabbed my phone again. I took a photo of her laying here with her legs spread. "I can show this around to the talent agencies." I said.

I returned to the couch and moved between her legs. I aimed my cock at her vagina in the midst of her hairy pussy. When I entered her, my cock felt like it had been touched by something magic; it felt so good and my entire body reacted. I proceeded to fuck Miz Gladys, looking at her face the entire time. I watched how she rolled her eyes and how her pretty mouth moved. She was clearly in ecstasy, something that was impossible to fake. I pumped in and out of her. I felt the nylon stockings when she wrapped her legs around me. She began to move her hips more rapidly. She was watching people from the other building watching us.

She paused and asked, "Shouldn't you be using a rubber?"

I said, "Bareback is much more popular. It turns people on when the man tries to get the woman pregnant."

She replied, "I thought this was just an audition, so you could use a rubber."

I continued to pump in and out of her warm pussy, shifting around into different positions to change how we stimulated each other.

Then I asked, "There are four places I can come, on you face, in your mouth, on your tits, or inside your pussy. Are you okay with all of them."

She: "My boyfriend has done all of them. I don't like the taste of cum, so I only let him come in my mouth for his birthday and such. He gets turned-on, coming on my face. I like feeling the cum inside me and then dripping out of my snatch the best."

I suggested, "Why don't I come on your face and then take another picture." She nodded her assent.

I pumped inside her until I was getting ready to come, then I pulled out and she sat up while I stood beside her stroking my cock. I pumped it vigorously in my hand. It felt good, but not good enough. She took me in her mouth and sucked me deeply into her throat. After one or two plunges into her mouth, I was ready. I pulled out and held my dick in front of her face and cum spurted from the tip of my cock. The first shot hit her nose, the second her upper lips, the third her chin. As more dribbled out of my dick, she held my cock in her hand and rubbed it over her face, adding more cum. She rubbed the tip of my dick on her nipples. Then she licked me clean. Fantastic. I took my photo of her pretty face with wads of cum all over it.

We slowly got up. I picked up her sweater and her underwear. Gladys picked up her slacks and her shoes. She was going to get dressed.

I said, "With these photos, I'll prepare a publicity page and put it out on our website to see if we can get some interest."

She said, "Wait a minute, I didn't know you'd put nude photos of me on the internet."

I said, "They're not just 'nudes', you've got cum on your face. You'll get lots of views."

She: "Who will see them?"

Me: "Anyone who looks at our website. We get thousands of hits per week."

She: "What does that have to do with me getting an acting job?"

Me: "We'll send it around to the film-makers too."

As she picked up her handbag she asked, "I'm not sure I want you posting those photos?"

Me: "You'll have to talk to Mr. Daniels about that."

She looked at me quizzically, "Aren't you Mr. Daniels?"

I said, "No. I'm his assistant. He'll be in tomorrow. Why don't you come by at one to audition for him?"

She was angry, "Why didn't you say you weren't Mr. Daniels?"

I said, "Why ruin a good opportunity?"

She gave me a 'if looks could kill' stare.

I added, "Oh, and Daniels likes to do anal."

She stomped out of the office. She didn't bother with her clothes. She was wearing just the raincoat and her shoes.

As she left, I shouted, "Be here at ten o'clock tomorrow or I'll post the photos. Will we see you then?"

She just said, "Maybe. I don't know."

We drove home separately. When I walked in the door, my lovely wife was standing there wearing just her unbuttoned raincoat, nothing underneath except for her stockings and shoes. She dropped the raincoat to the floor. My cock was hard again. I usually have trouble getting hard after one round of sex, but when she comes on to me like this, my dick revives very quickly.

She held me against the wall and pushed her naked body against me. She said, "Do you want me to be a porn actress for you?" She was in heat.

She put her tongue in my mouth and then dropped to her knees and sucked my cock. She sucked me into her throat, swallowing me completely.

She looked up and said, "Did you see the two guys in the next building watching us with binoculars and taking pictures?" I hadn't seen them.

She stopped and then walked up the stairs, naked. I watched her sensuous ass cheeks move as she walked. She knew she was giving me a show.

She said, "Bring your camera. I want a film of you fucking me in the ass. We'll put that one on the internet."

That is the 'end' of this episode.