Role Playing Ch. 08: Car-jacked

Story Info
Wife is car-jacked and taken for a ride.
2.6k words
4.66
9.2k
13
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I like to role-play situations where we pretend to be other people and do thing we would otherwise not think of doing. Here's the latest one we did.

My wife was getting into her car early one evening, after coming out of the drug store. She unlocked the car remotely as she walked toward it. When she got into the car, I opened the door and jumped in on the passenger side. She hadn't known I was there. I was wearing a hoodie and had a baseball cap pulled down over my eyes.

"Just drive lady and you won't get hurt." I said, showing her a knife. "I have a gun in my pocket too, so don't try to get away."

She asked, "What do you want. I have a little money."

I said, "I don't want just a little money, I want the car and a lot of money."

She said, "Please don't hurt me. I'll do as you say."

I said. "Drive to your closest ATM. You're going to get me some cash. Then your old man is going to pay to get you back."

She said, "Okay. Please don't do anything to me."

We were quiet as she drove the car. I took her purse and rifled through it. I pulled out her driver's license and put it in my pocket. "Now I know your name and where you live, so just do what I tell you."

We drove to an ATM beside a bank. We walked together to the ATM. I made sure to keep out of sight of the camera.

"Don't you dare make a move or say anything to the camera. Just smile and withdraw the maximum amount of cash." She nodded at my instructions. I stayed off to the side and she smiled as she did the transaction and handed me a wad of cash.

"Can I go now?" she asked.

I said, "Not yet. Give me the key." She did and I made her get back in the car.

I asked her, "You're married, aren't you? You must be a rich bitch, married to some big executive."

She said, "My husband is only a lawyer. We're really not that well off."

I asked, "How much would he pay to get you back. Relatively unharmed?"

She said, "I don't know. He's been fooling around with his secretary and might want to get rid of me."

I said, "We'll see." I looked her over and said, "You are a pretty nice-looking lady. Why would he want to fool around on you?"

She said, her lip quivering, "I don't think I excite him anymore."

I said, "Let me see what you've got. Turn toward me."

She did and I looked at her chest under her modest blouse.

"Take your blouse off." I said.

"Please?" She pleaded.

"You said you'd do whatever I told you to do, so take it off."

She slowly and modestly unbuttoned the blouse and pulled it out of her skirt. Then she dropped it off her shoulders and handed it to me. I looked at her in her bra. I was thin and even though it was getting dark, I could see the hint of the color of her nipples through the material of her bra.

"Very nice." I said. "Now show me your tits. Take off the bra."

She didn't say anything, but lowered her head in embarrassment. She unhooked and gave me the bra.

"Sit up straight, with your shoulders back." I told her.

She did and her breasts stood out from her body with her dark pink nipples standing up proudly. She has a very nice set of tits. I reached over and ran my hand over one, then the other breast, tweaking her nipples. I pinched one of the little nubs and she pulled away.

"Rub your tits for me." I instructed her.

She began to rub her hands over her breasts. Not only her nipples were hard; I had a stiffie myself. We were driving along a residential street now and as we passed under each street-light, her breasts were illuminated. I thought she was beautiful.

We drove and got on a little stretch of a toll-road. I drove to the lane where there was an attendant.

"We have EZ PASS." She said.

I said, "Yes, but it takes photos, so we'll go by the attendant." My true reason was to stop to give the attendant money with her beside me, half-naked. She looked at me, knowing what I was doing.

When we got to the window, the toll-taker, a young guy, told me it was $1.50. I told her, "Get some money from your purse for the toll." She had to turn and reach into the back seat for her purse, which gave the toll-attendant a nice view of her jiggling breasts. I gave the kid a five so he had to return change. The entire time, he was having trouble keeping his composure with my wife's bare chest a few feet away.

As we drove away, she giggled for the first time and said, "That was bad. That poor kid will have a hard-on for the rest of the night."

I said, "Maybe he'll be rubbing his cock while in the toll booth, remembering what your tits looked like."

We drove along the expressway and I unzipped my pants. I looked at my passenger and said, "You know what to do." As I pulled my cock out of my pants. She leaned over and went down on me, taking my cock in her mouth and bobbing her head up and down. It felt fantastic with my cock in her warm mouth. I had trouble maintaining a constant speed.

"Is this the gun you said you had in your pants?" She asked as she sucked my cock.

I slid my hand down the back of her skirt and rubbed her ass. "Take the skirt off." I told her.

She looked at me. "Please mister. I'll do what you want, but don't strip me."

I gave her a stern look and she unzipped the side of the skirt and pulled it off her legs. Her shoes were off, so she was only wearing small white socks and her panties.

I said, "You need to learn to do as you're told without being told a second time."

I looked at her as I rolled down my window. I held up her skirt and dropped it out of the window. She gasped. I continued, dropping her blouse and her bra along the side of the road.

I pulled her back onto my lap and she resumed sucking my cock. I had my hand in her panties and was fingering her puckered asshole with my middle finger.

We were getting off the express-way and I pulled off the road.

"Are you hungry?" I asked. "I'd like some fries and a drink."

She said she wasn't hungry. I had a clever idea. I stopped the car and got out. I told her. "You drive. Take us through the drive-through and get some fries and a drink."

She looked at me, hiding a smile. She slid across to the driver's seat and drove a block to a McDonalds. She proceeded to the fast-food window. She ordered some fries and two drinks while the young attendant looked down at her nearly naked body. The young man could see her bare breasts under the light. She smiled at him as if there were nothing unusual. When she reached up to hand him the money, her breasts wiggled provocatively within a few feet of his hand. I'm sure he would've liked to have reached a little farther to grab the pink flesh of her bare breast. It seemed to take a little while and another kid came to the window to check to see if they had our order correct (and to check her boobs). A young lady came and returned the change. The young lady nearly dropped the change because she was looking at my wife's breasts instead of her hand. Finally, the first young man returned with the drinks and fries. He handed them over very carefully, one at a time, ogling my wife's pair of tits. We drove away laughing.

I had to get back into the role play, so I talked tough, "What will your old man give to get you back?"

She said, "I don't know. Maybe not much. We have a lot of debts."

"What if I just kept you?" I suggested.

She meekly asked, "What would you do with me."

I said, "Use your imagination. Maybe you could help me car-jack rich assholes. You could distract them with those tits of yours while I steal their car."

She asked. "Is that all?"

I said, "Honey, I'd also fuck you senseless every day."

She looked at me and dejectedly said, "Maybe I'm better off with you."

We drove back toward the expressway. This time, we went through the toll plaza again. I made her stop and pay the attendant. She made no attempt to cover herself. It was an old guy. He got a great view of her rock-hard nipples as she displayed them to this complete stranger. He asked how we were doing and acted like nothing was unusual, but as he handed her some change he remarked, "Those are some beautiful tits, lady."

As we drove along, I reached between her legs while she drove. Her panties were soaked with her juices. My fingers slid easily into her hot pussy. I fingered her while she drove. I rubbed her clit with my thumb while my fingers were inside her. I brought her to orgasm and was afraid she would lose control of the car. I tasted the sweet nectar of her on my fingers and relished the sight of her heaving breasts as she breathed.

Part of the way along the expressway, there was a rest area. I instructed her to stop there.

We got out of the car and I asked if she had to use the bathroom. She did. I told her, "Okay, you walk into the ladies' room and come back without those panties."

She looked at me and gave a wicked smile. She was naked except for her shoes, socks and panties. The rest area wasn't crowded, but there were a few other people around. She protested, but I insisted. I took a few photos with my cell-phone as she walked away toward the lady's room. Her beautiful naked back glowed in the light. The panties hung tightly to the curves of her ass and her leg muscles flexed as she moved. She was shiny from her sweat. Frankly, I was amazed that she did as she was told, but she was into the role-playing. I had to piss too, so I quickly went to the man's room and got back to the car before she returned. Maybe I was taking a chance leaving her on her own, but where was she going to go?

When she finished in the rest-room, she poked her head out of the door to see if the coast was clear before she came back out. When she opened the door, she was naked above her ankles. She has an unshaved dark bush that, along with her nipples, contrasted with the light color of the rest of her body. She was a beauty. She walked quickly, but not too quickly, and I took another photo. Just as she got to the car, another car with a couple of young men pulled in beside us. She was facing them when their car lights hit right on her naked body. The car stopped for a moment while she jumped into the passenger seat of our car. I started the car and pulled away from the curb. She was covered with a sheen of perspiration and was breathing heaving. The experience of walking naked in public turns her on and she was really excited. I knew what we needed to do next.

I hurried to get us off the expressway and as we drove on, I noticed that we were in a sparsely populated area. I saw an auto repair shop that was closed so I pulled into the lot and drove around the side of the building. I stopped the car and got out. She knew what we wanted and got out of the car on her side. She leaned forward against the car door and held her ass out for me. I dropped my pants and put my hard cock between her legs. I slid my meat into her very wet pussy and began to pump away. She was wet and tight. I experienced the best feeling in the world as I slid in and out of her hot box.

Our motion tripped a motion sensor and a flood-light hit us. I saw a camera on the side of the building and knew we were now making a porno flick for the guys who worked in the garage. We didn't care. I continued to fuck my naked wife in the bright light. Cars were passing by on the front street and they could see us too. She was really in heat and had a powerful orgasm. Her body tensed, she pushed back against my cock and she gasped for breath at the intensity. I shot my cum into her and we took a moment to gather our senses. I stepped back and took-in the sight of her leaning against the car, naked, with her legs spread and my cum dripping down her leg. We both waved at the camera and got back in the car.

As we drove away, she asked "Now what?"

I said, 'I'm going to let you go. A piece of your ass is priceless. Your old-man can keep his money."

We drove to our house and I stopped in front of the house. "I'll drop you here and get out of here before you can call the cops."

She looked at me and said, "I'm not going to call the cops. You know where I live and you could come to my house and ravish me. I'm here all alone every Thursday night when my husband plays poker from seven to three a.m. You could just come and take whatever you want from me. I won't ever tell." She got out of the car and walked toward our house, naked, except for her shoes and socks. I watched her ass sway from side to side. I thought about how lucky I was to have such a hot, adventuresome wife.

I drove away. I went back to the drug store where I had parked my car and got in it and drove home. We would retrieve her car later.

When I got home, the lights in the house were not on and I was surprised when my wife called to me from behind a shrub in the side yard. "I don't have my key."

She walked out front. She was naked except for those shoes and socks. She looked mighty-fine. Her hair was mussed, she was sweaty and had that just-fucked look. Her nipples were hard and the fur on her pussy was wet.

"Where are your clothes? Where is your car? What happened to you?" I asked, acting like her husband again.

She said, "Oh, it was terrible. I got car-jacked. A man stripped me and he fucked me. Let me tell you all about it."

We hooked arms and went inside.