All Comments on 'Role Reversal'

by HS98

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
manysinnzmanysinnzover 4 years ago

Bravo! There is hardly any fiction out there about a submissive male viewpoint. Working on a novel about it myself. Great work!

lilhistorynerdlilhistorynerdalmost 4 years ago
Great reversal!

A good read, so nice to see a change and get this from a submissive male viewpoint!

Sw1tch_QueenSw1tch_Queenover 1 year ago

Moooorrrreeee please!

HS98HS98about 1 year agoAuthor

VERY late reply to most of you, but I'm glad that so many people like this story. As with most of my stories, I'm not sure about a direct sequel, but I'll definitely be writing more stories with the themes explored and used here.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dumber than a rock. She'd be in jail so fast her shadow wouldn't catch up with her.

HS98HS988 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous

Fair enough, that would likely be the realistic way this would go, but then, this is a fantasy of a nonconsensual encounter of a highly dominant woman with her submissive male underling, after all, not exactly a record of something that happened in real life😀. Anyway, thank you for the honest feedback, I truly appreciate any and all comments like this, it’s great to see that a short story I wrote a few years ago is still prompting people to think about and comment on it😉. Apologies for the late reply, I’m a bit overwhelmed at the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHS98@HS98
Current status of my works: - I'm not focusing on English-language works so much right now, instead writing mostly stories in my native language, since the local erotica scene here really needs all the shots in the arm it can get. I might post those stories here in the other ...